Author Topic: epically templetits  (Read 43929 times)

Laban Fetus

Re: epically templetits
« Reply #180 on: March 13, 2014, 04:05:42 PM »
i was hoping jahmal williams would pop up and not Bianca olsen
Panama Dan too.

doomstation55

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 903
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #181 on: March 13, 2014, 04:19:32 PM »
Mike V really fucked up, he could've been a part of toy machine basically. Instead he ended up with multiple stints on black label/powell, a stint on Element, Vallely boards, Elephant, and an appearance in Paul Blart MAll Cop.

shark tits

« Reply #182 on: March 13, 2014, 04:21:41 PM »
Mike V really fucked up, he could've been a part of toy machine basically. Instead he ended up with multiple stints on black label/powell, a stint on Element, Vallely boards, Elephant, and an appearance in Paul Blart MAll Cop.
i'm glad. one of the great things about welcome to hell was every part was watchable. there was no vert guy to fast forward, no guy pushing like a madman doing handstands boolshit. he fucked up and we're all better for it. WTH had a girl who went harder than vallely. using only her feet....

doublesteveburger

« Reply #183 on: March 13, 2014, 04:30:17 PM »
Mike V is the juggalo of skateboarding

G raham

• Rep: -49
« Reply #184 on: March 13, 2014, 05:07:40 PM »
Footage of the video where he used heaps of different wipes was hilarious as shit. Something about a skater's psychology using the cutting edge technology of the time always results in the funniest shit.
Well guys, there's nothing better than getting out there and skateboarding. - Shane O'Neill.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #185 on: March 13, 2014, 06:00:29 PM »
Quote from: D. Bag  link=topic=76449.msg2106916#msg2106916 date=1394745173
Expand Quote
Quote from: D. Bag ? link=topic=76449.msg2106794#msg2106794 date=1394736052
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm not going to quote you, because you fucked it all up like an idiot, but that was my point, you idiot. I wasn't contradicting that at all, I was referring to our earlier conversation on this thread (which actually does contradict it. Danny Sargent was the first 5050 photo in an ad. Ed was #2)
[close]

For a teacher, you really do come off as a cock.
[close]

You know what they say, "Those who can, can.?  Those who can't, teach."

Couldn't resist putting that out there to rile up the Gip.
[close]

actually, it goes, "those who can, DO, and those who can't, teach."
[close]

That's what I get for posting within 15 minutes of waking up.
and those who can't teach are waking up to a busy day of posting on slap in the middle of the work week instead of looking for a job.
And sure, I'm being a dick to shark tits, but that's just because he repeatedly posts racist threads. I'm ok with you thinking I'm a dick if it gives me a chance to show how worthless he is.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #186 on: March 13, 2014, 06:17:33 PM »
its so punk to steal money from your best friend

shark tits

« Reply #187 on: March 13, 2014, 06:29:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm not going to quote you, because you fucked it all up like an idiot, but that was my point, you idiot. I wasn't contradicting that at all, I was referring to our earlier conversation on this thread (which actually does contradict it. Danny Sargent was the first 5050 photo in an ad. Ed was #2)
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
and those who can't teach are waking up to a busy day of posting on slap in the middle of the work week instead of looking for a job.
And sure, I'm being a dick to shark tits, but that's just because he repeatedly posts racist threads. I'm ok with you thinking I'm a dick if it gives me a chance to show how worthless he is.
wow, that hurt my feelings so bad. i'm the interesting person the teacher brings in to talk to the class [true story]. aren't jews sposedta be funny? you're one of the dryest, repetitive posters on here. i had a Jewish girlfriend for a little bit, she was no sarah silverman but she could make me laugh. were you adopted? are your parents bummed on your lack of humor? caught a light sneeze, caught a light breeze but weather permitting we'll be installing a polejam and re-cementing this rock cum bank over the wkend. don't tell me, i've nothin to do.

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #188 on: March 13, 2014, 06:46:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
wow, that hurt my feelings so bad. i'm the interesting person the teacher brings in to talk to the class [true story]. aren't jews sposedta be funny? you're one of the dryest, repetitive posters on here. i had a Jewish girlfriend for a little bit, she was no sarah silverman but she could make me laugh. were you adopted? are your parents bummed on your lack of humor? caught a light sneeze, caught a light breeze but weather permitting we'll be installing a polejam and re-cementing this rock cum bank over the wkend. don't tell me, i've nothin to do.

The anti semitism is not necessary
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

D. Bag

« Reply #189 on: March 13, 2014, 06:55:08 PM »
Quote from: D. Bag ? link=topic=76449.msg2106916#msg2106916 date=1394745173
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Quote from: D. Bag ?? link=topic=76449.msg2106794#msg2106794 date=1394736052
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You know what they say, "Those who can, can.??  Those who can't, teach."

[close]

[close]

[close]

I certainly hope that the inference of joblessness wasn't being directed at myself - you see, I've actually created two businesses and hire a handful of people who make a living wage well above industry standard, so I am afforded the luxury of sleeping until noon if I work until 5 AM to keep things running.  If it was directed at someone else like Shark Tits, how do you know he doesn't have a similar situation, or, that he might have an employer who doesn't give two shits if you type some gibberish on a skateboarding message board during break time?  Or, that perhaps he's pounding the pavement seeking gainful employment but posts shit here that pisses you off during his downtime?  You know what they say about assumption, Gip!

But, regardless of what Shark Tits thinks (I wouldn't know, I can't read his mind nor do I feel the need to play "Thought Police" every time I feel someone disagrees with my personal ethics), I just have 4 words - who gives a shit?  I haven't seen him encouraging people to burn a cross on someone's lawn, I haven't seen him write an empassioned dissertation on the perceived need to re-implement Jim Crow, so regardless if the dude writes some shit that those with thin skins can't handle, it's his opinion and he has every right to say his shit regardless of how it offends your PC sensibilities.  People don't HAVE to all think the same, nor do they have to like each other - that's what makes life so fucking great, because it really doesn't mean shit if we don't agree, you have your opinions and I have mine, and no matter how much you'd like to frame it in a good-vs-evil manner, it's just your fucking opinion and nothing more regardless of how much you'd like to encourage everyone to jump on your bandwagon.

Honestly, how do you even leave the house when you're filled with so much outrage every time someone says anything that's not in line with your ideas on how everyone should live?  I'd swear that you should have had at least a dozen heart attacks by now from how outraged you get over everything - try for once to not seek every reason to get pissed and scream "RAAAAYCISSSST!" every time someone doesn't automatically self-depricate for not being of color or dares to make a joke that you don't find funny.  Trust me, you'll feel better that way.

shark tits

« Reply #190 on: March 13, 2014, 07:01:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

The anti semitism is not necessary
as i understand it 'semites' are arabs but i'll take it you mean jews. that wasn't anti-jew it was anti gypper. i implied that jews were known for being funny and he fails in that category.

skateboard pillows

• Rep: 6
« Reply #191 on: March 13, 2014, 11:15:58 PM »
I hope they tried to get Mike V's side of the story. it made me feel kind of guilty hearing such an assholish story, without him having a chance to defend himself. I love Ed and have no reason to doubt him, but I still feel icky

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1589
« Reply #192 on: March 13, 2014, 11:22:34 PM »
Good thing hating on mike V will eclipse acknowledging how important Jamie Thomas was.....

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #193 on: March 14, 2014, 03:26:24 AM »
Quote from: D. Bag  link=topic=76449.msg2107080#msg2107080 date=1394762108
Expand Quote
Quote from: D. Bag ? link=topic=76449.msg2106916#msg2106916 date=1394745173
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Quote from: D. Bag ?? link=topic=76449.msg2106794#msg2106794 date=1394736052
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You know what they say, "Those who can, can.??  Those who can't, teach."

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

I certainly hope that the inference of joblessness wasn't being directed at myself - you see, I've actually created two businesses and hire a handful of people who make a living wage well above industry standard, so I am afforded the luxury of sleeping until noon if I work until 5 AM to keep things running.  If it was directed at someone else like Shark Tits, how do you know he doesn't have a similar situation, or, that he might have an employer who doesn't give two shits if you type some gibberish on a skateboarding message board during break time?  Or, that perhaps he's pounding the pavement seeking gainful employment but posts shit here that pisses you off during his downtime?  You know what they say about assumption, Gip!

But, regardless of what Shark Tits thinks (I wouldn't know, I can't read his mind nor do I feel the need to play "Thought Police" every time I feel someone disagrees with my personal ethics), I just have 4 words - who gives a shit?  I haven't seen him encouraging people to burn a cross on someone's lawn, I haven't seen him write an empassioned dissertation on the perceived need to re-implement Jim Crow, so regardless if the dude writes some shit that those with thin skins can't handle, it's his opinion and he has every right to say his shit regardless of how it offends your PC sensibilities.  People don't HAVE to all think the same, nor do they have to like each other - that's what makes life so fucking great, because it really doesn't mean shit if we don't agree, you have your opinions and I have mine, and no matter how much you'd like to frame it in a good-vs-evil manner, it's just your fucking opinion and nothing more regardless of how much you'd like to encourage everyone to jump on your bandwagon.

Honestly, how do you even leave the house when you're filled with so much outrage every time someone says anything that's not in line with your ideas on how everyone should live?  I'd swear that you should have had at least a dozen heart attacks by now from how outraged you get over everything - try for once to not seek every reason to get pissed and scream "RAAAAYCISSSST!" every time someone doesn't automatically self-depricate for not being of color or dares to make a joke that you don't find funny.  Trust me, you'll feel better that way.

Could you fuckers stop clogging up this thread with this bullshit? Thx

kingpinuser

• Rep: 54
« Reply #194 on: March 14, 2014, 06:06:36 AM »
Good thing hating on mike V will eclipse acknowledging how important Jamie Thomas was.....

So damn true... Jamie brought Toy to a whole other level when he came in and took control, Welcome to Hell will always be one of he best videos of all time and Ed said it himself that it was pretty much all Jamie.

Random Matt

• Rep: 8
« Reply #195 on: March 14, 2014, 06:20:14 AM »
Quote from: D. Bag  link=topic=76449.msg2107080#msg2107080 date=1394762108

You know what they say about assumption, Gip!

It will make an ass out of u and mption.

Seriously though, stop clogging the boards with this futile bickering, nothing productive is happening.  Keep the argument to Sharktits' threads in Whatever.

The Woodsman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #196 on: March 14, 2014, 06:25:26 AM »
I hope they tried to get Mike V's side of the story. it made me feel kind of guilty hearing such an assholish story, without him having a chance to defend himself. I love Ed and have no reason to doubt him, but I still feel icky

I do wonder how he would handle this. I'm sure it happened like that but if they interviewed him would he state that it did happen like that and he regrets it or would he be super pissed and deny it? Pat always seems really thorough so I'm sure he at least asked Mike to interview, weather or not he accepted I guess we'll find out in the next few episodes.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
-Gandhi

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 157
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #197 on: March 14, 2014, 06:34:58 AM »
defs my fav epically latered so far <3
not gunna touch on zero-two shoes ???
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 07:50:26 AM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1191
« Reply #198 on: March 14, 2014, 07:09:00 AM »
havent watched any yet...waiting for the whole series to be done.  in anticipation, I watched the Deformer documentary on Ed that comes with the Paperboys documentary.  good stuff.  Ed is a true ripper and has been as long as I have been on a skateboard.  he's always just been Ed. 
hardly art, hardly starving

b.v.

« Reply #199 on: March 14, 2014, 07:38:38 AM »
I never realized Dorfman/Vision distributed ToyMachine ever.
Makes sense Jamie would come in and take over, was probably for the best at the time though.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #200 on: March 14, 2014, 08:41:03 AM »
I even hope later they get interviews on the new riders as well like Leo, Harmony, Layton, etc. And to not have Mike V in this these episodes just doesn't seems right.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1968
« Reply #201 on: March 14, 2014, 08:59:08 AM »

As reasonable as that stance is, it IS Mike V. Dude's a self-loving scumbag.

b.v.

« Reply #202 on: March 14, 2014, 09:07:34 AM »
I might assume he declined being involved.
Then again seeing the way Mike V needs to own ANYTHING he has his say in I wouldn't be surprised if Ed didn't ask.

shark tits

« Reply #203 on: March 14, 2014, 09:11:54 AM »
mike v might prolly dodge the bullet like kareem did. don't see how he could rationalize it. i had a roommate like him one time, he did rocket flips [we call them 'brandon flips' outta disrespect] and slappy noseslides going 100 mph but couldn't really do much else. i had quit my job and moved outta my squat on savings, he conveniently lost his job. i covered rent. he went to workaday a little and brought on another roommate. then he spent his workaday money on tequila and started a fight. new roommate kicked his ass so he returns w/ a shillelagh and breaks it over his head. the fight spills outside where the cops and landlord show up.
new roommate moves out, brandon smashes his tv w/ a hammer, glasses showers everywhere. i moved out and brandon moved a girl in. dude never returned my spitfire coach's jacket so i tagged the door 'sharktits, here for my coat'. then i remembered that i could go up a tree into his 3rd floor bedroom window. broke in and stole a carton of stoges, zippo and pissed on a pile of clothing.
tried denying it later but i had forgotten i autographed the door. shtooops.
fuck brandon and mike v.

jacktharipper

• Rep: -26
  • Graphics Out
« Reply #204 on: March 14, 2014, 10:34:29 AM »
I even hope later they get interviews on the new riders as well like Leo, Harmony, Layton, etc. And to not have Mike V in this these episodes just doesn't seems right.
I agree, if they do the full history of Ed I don't doubt this thing lasting 7 or 8 episodes.... we can dream, right?
MN -> IL

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1589
« Reply #205 on: March 14, 2014, 01:29:56 PM »
I'm stoked they talked a lot about the TV stuff but really it was a short time....

Mike V's side....do we need to see it?...he's right until he says he's wrong.....

Hope they don't fast forward the rest.....my fave period was jump of a building Toy...

I think Jon West was on the Fowler incarnation of Toy Machine too....

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #206 on: March 14, 2014, 02:01:05 PM »

Senrud

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 54
    • Twatter avatar image
« Reply #207 on: March 14, 2014, 02:04:27 PM »
this series has made my day every thursday for a few weeks in a row.

moeron

• Rep: -27
« Reply #208 on: March 15, 2014, 03:26:43 AM »
Jamie Thomas master minded what will forever be a top 3 skate video of all time. Props!

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #209 on: March 15, 2014, 04:59:19 PM »
what got lost in all this Vallely stuff is a little gem of a story... when Ed talked about Brad Dorfman sending a goddamn nazi skin to his house to get the video equipment!

that business end in that era of skateboarding must've been really shady.