Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 584769 times)

AssFlea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -30
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #3750 on: September 19, 2019, 06:53:23 AM »
My name
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

NORTHBYMIDWEST

• Rep: 18
« Reply #3751 on: September 19, 2019, 07:03:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
These energy drink companies are really slacking on getting their foot in the spiked seltzer game. I don't think I'd ever buy an alcoholic monster energy seltzer, but come on, seems like a no brainer.
[close]

Four Loko?

Aka Energy Beer?

Aka Using a key to puncture a hole in the side of a redbull, pouring half of it out and replacing it with raspberry vodka your sorority sister bought for 35$ from an upperclassman and slamming it all at once because you don't have a connection to actual drugs and college is all about experimentation..... right?

All in All, I'd probably give it a try
[close]

My friend, my friend. We all know how to make an energy alcohol. But are we making enough millions off of it yet? Neg

I was trying to help someone design a logo, and I came up with Stryke Force. I got a pretty sick brand. People with assault weapons will love it.
[close]

Red Bull and vodka was all the rage, until some people with pre-existing heart problems died.

Also, there is one in Russia: Jaguar.
[close]

3 college students died over here in Washington from drinking too many 4Lokos, they took the caffeine outta them so people started dropping Caffeine free 4lokos into a pitcher of redbull and calling them Loko Bombs. Always thought that was pretty special, I respected the brand loyalty and purism.
[close]
last time I had a Joose I blacked out when I was supposed to be helping pack to move that night. Ended with my cousin telling me my dad killed someone and me crying calling him on the phone asking if it was true.

The O.G. 4loko days were an interesting time to be alive. R.I.P Watermelon, what a wickedly refreshing wave of flavor (and extremely poor decisions) you were.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #3752 on: September 19, 2019, 08:40:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
These energy drink companies are really slacking on getting their foot in the spiked seltzer game. I don't think I'd ever buy an alcoholic monster energy seltzer, but come on, seems like a no brainer.
[close]

Four Loko?

Aka Energy Beer?

Aka Using a key to puncture a hole in the side of a redbull, pouring half of it out and replacing it with raspberry vodka your sorority sister bought for 35$ from an upperclassman and slamming it all at once because you don't have a connection to actual drugs and college is all about experimentation..... right?

[close]

My friend, my friend. We all know how to make an energy alcohol. But are we making enough millions off of it yet? Neg

I was trying to help someone design a logo, and I came up with Stryke Force. I got a pretty sick brand. People with assault weapons will love it.
[close]

Red Bull and vodka was all the rage, until some people with pre-existing heart problems died.

[close]

3 college students died over here in Washington from drinking too many 4Lokos, they took the caffeine outta them so people started dropping Caffeine free 4lokos into a pitcher of redbull and calling them Loko Bombs. Always thought that was pretty special, I respected the brand loyalty and purism.
[close]
last time I had a Joose I blacked out when I was supposed to be helping pack to move that night. Ended with my cousin telling me my dad killed someone and me crying calling him on the phone asking if it was true.
[close]

The O.G. 4loko days were an interesting time to be alive. R.I.P Watermelon, what a wickedly refreshing wave of flavor (and extremely poor decisions) you were.
I really don’t think I ever drank those with people where it didn’t get crazy. I liked joose because the grape flavor were bomb. But yeah always something crazy happened.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3753 on: September 19, 2019, 10:39:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Four Loko?

Aka Energy Beer?

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
I really don’t think I ever drank those with people where it didn’t get crazy. I liked joose because the grape flavor were bomb. But yeah always something crazy happened.

Sparks was the OG where I'm from. Those were morning drinks on bender weekends when I was younger. I had a buddy who was really into blacking out on Joose and seeing him after 3 of those scared me off of ever wanting to try one. That shit was bad news. I think I've had a 4loko once and dont remember if it was the caffeine version or not, but either way those super sugary drinks always make me feel like shit so I stay away.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3754 on: September 19, 2019, 11:18:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Four Loko?

Aka Energy Beer?

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Sparks was the OG where I'm from. Those were morning drinks on bender weekends when I was younger. I had a buddy who was really into blacking out on Joose and seeing him after 3 of those scared me off of ever wanting to try one. That shit was bad news. I think I've had a 4loko once and dont remember if it was the caffeine version or not, but either way those super sugary drinks always make me feel like shit so I stay away.
Yeah man I have a friend that once he touches alcohol it’s crazy. He’s thrown his shoes off a cliff at a bonfire and ran through the fire in his socks. Fought to get out of a car and run away. There’s once where 3 or 4 of us had to chase him into the desert and practically hog tie him to take him home. He was a caretaker for some old guy and would get shit faced at their house and just have a total disaster. He wasn’t always like that but now he is. He used to be able to drink and chill but was always a little wild. Nobody will hang out with him anyMore.

Mad Max

« Reply #3755 on: September 20, 2019, 12:52:44 AM »
I've been writing a short series of fictional stories/interviews inspired by those short clips in skate videos where there's someone in the background fully engaged with the skater. I call it BGPs (background props).

Here's the second instalment featuring that nice old lady from Yeah Right

https://creativerighter.com/2019/09/19/bgps-2/

https://youtu.be/InWDBx7c4fg?t=102

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3756 on: September 20, 2019, 11:28:00 AM »
How has everyone using cards, apple pay, venmo, etc. to pay for everything affect people who beg for change on the street?  Sometimes if someone looks really hurting I would throw them some change or a dollar.   

Now I almost never have cash money on me and when I do it's usually $20s from the ATM.  The guy who plays guitar at me metro station has a bucket for collecting money, but also has a sign with his venmo info. 

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #3757 on: September 21, 2019, 03:31:02 AM »
Would I have been a better skater if I wasnt so hesitant to stomp on things when i was younger?

I was always one for kicking my board away till i knew i had the trick, I guess it was alwaysin the back of my head that if i get hurt i wont be able to skate for the rest of summer or if i break my board i wont be able to afford another until X date..

I am noticing more and more people commiting to EVERY attempt. full primo, definitely not going to roll away, doesnt matter, their taking it to the ground no atter what.

does helter skelter hail mary commitment lead to more confidence or more inury?

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #3758 on: September 21, 2019, 08:00:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Four Loko?

Aka Energy Beer?

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Yeah man I have a friend that once he touches alcohol it’s crazy. He’s thrown his shoes off a cliff at a bonfire and ran through the fire in his socks. Fought to get out of a car and run away. There’s once where 3 or 4 of us had to chase him into the desert and practically hog tie him to take him home. He was a caretaker for some old guy and would get shit faced at their house and just have a total disaster. He wasn’t always like that but now he is. He used to be able to drink and chill but was always a little wild. Nobody will hang out with him anyMore.
It sounds like there’s a pretty good market for my Stryke Force energy spiked seltzer. Let me provide some more details. It’s 7% alcohol, so it’ll get you drunk, but more gently than 4loko. It’s packed with vitamin b, guarana, and other things that are not scientifically not proven to not do nothing. IT’S CLEAR. It will debut in 3 flavors: Stampede, Volcano, and Four-Wheel-Drive.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3759 on: September 21, 2019, 10:10:48 AM »
What do people that have been blind since birth think colors look like? 
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #3760 on: September 21, 2019, 11:56:50 AM »
Would I have been a better skater if I wasnt so hesitant to stomp on things when i was younger?

I was always one for kicking my board away till i knew i had the trick, I guess it was alwaysin the back of my head that if i get hurt i wont be able to skate for the rest of summer or if i break my board i wont be able to afford another until X date..

I am noticing more and more people commiting to EVERY attempt. full primo, definitely not going to roll away, doesnt matter, their taking it to the ground no atter what.

does helter skelter hail mary commitment lead to more confidence or more inury?

Both. The more you commit, the more you will land. Also, the more you commit, the more you tend to take slams.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

What a find

« Reply #3761 on: September 21, 2019, 04:07:02 PM »
What do people that have been blind since birth think colors look like?

"So you're telling me this grape soda has it's own color"

"What's a color dude?"

I wonder if they have imagery in dreams. Or is it a completely unknown subject

I imagine I'd avoid the topic if I was blind man. Has me sad as fuck thinking about anyone losing vision
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 04:23:52 PM by What a find »

Slugboi22

• Rep: 69
« Reply #3762 on: September 22, 2019, 12:40:52 PM »
Trying to wrap my head around why it’s easier to flip my Dane1 Polar Deck (9.75) than my Frog deck (8.6). Would wheelbase be the culprit in this case???? Maybe the difference in concave?

FUCKINGLOUD

• Rep: -10
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3763 on: September 22, 2019, 02:28:37 PM »
SHOULD I TRADE MY CROSSTREK FOR A FORESTER OR TACOMA OR AM I OK IN MY BITCH MOBILE

JohnnySaintLethal

• Rep: 15
« Reply #3764 on: September 22, 2019, 02:58:42 PM »
Trying to wrap my head around why it’s easier to flip my Dane1 Polar Deck (9.75) than my Frog deck (8.6). Would wheelbase be the culprit in this case???? Maybe the difference in concave?
probably both, concave and wheelbase play a huge part in flip tricks. I’ve rode only DLX boards for like 10 years and every time I switch up I always feel the learning curve for like 2 weeks.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3765 on: September 22, 2019, 03:12:42 PM »
SHOULD I TRADE MY CROSSTREK FOR A FORESTER OR TACOMA OR AM I OK IN MY BITCH MOBILE
keep it small if it works.

FUCKINGLOUD

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3766 on: September 22, 2019, 04:26:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

50 YOURE THE REAL MVP.

MY ONLY GRIPE IS THE LOW HORSEPOWER AND ACCELERATION.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3767 on: September 23, 2019, 02:46:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

50 YOURE THE REAL MVP.

TRADE THAT GIRLY THING IN AND GET A PICKUP TRUCK.  AS LONG AS IT MAKES SENSE FINANCIALLY. 
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3768 on: September 23, 2019, 08:07:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

50 YOURE THE REAL MVP.

[close]

TRADE THAT GIRLY THING IN AND GET A PICKUP TRUCK.  AS LONG AS IT MAKES SENSE FINANCIALLY.
I REALLY WANTED A TRUCK WHEN I BOUGHT MY CAR USED RECENTLY BUT I WAS BUMMED WHEN I REALIZED THEY DONT MAKE SMALL TRUCKS LIKE FORD RANGERS ANYMORE. EVERYTHING IS AN F-150 SIZE AS IF I WAS GOING TO BUY SOME DIP AND ROCKSTARS TO GO WITH IT.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #3769 on: September 23, 2019, 05:39:21 PM »
I’m wondering how big my dog is gunna end up. The projected weight of a St. Bernard is between 180-210 lbs. I got him at 3 months old and he was 37 lbs, he is now 5 months old and 67 lbs so hes gaining roughly 1/2 lbs a day. Because hes a “giant” breed he won’t reach full maturity until he is 18 months old (also cant neuter him up until this point for health reasons).

Edit: Hes about 5’4 standing up and eats 4 1/2 cups of food per day currently. So hes grown about a foot in 2 months and eats a 1 1/2 cups more then when I first got him.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 05:44:51 PM by CrumblingInfrastructure »

hangontoyourego

« Reply #3770 on: September 23, 2019, 05:56:30 PM »
I’m wondering how big my dog is gunna end up. The projected weight of a St. Bernard is between 180-210 lbs. I got him at 3 months old and he was 37 lbs, he is now 5 months old and 67 lbs so hes gaining roughly 1/2 lbs a day. Because hes a “giant” breed he won’t reach full maturity until he is 18 months old (also cant neuter him up until this point for health reasons).

Edit: Hes about 5’4 standing up and eats 4 1/2 cups of food per day currently. So hes grown about a foot in 2 months and eats a 1 1/2 cups more then when I first got him.
So are we supposed to figure out this math problem
For you ? 🤣 that’s a huge dog , I hope you have large house and yard for him to run around
Edit : i came up with 195 lbs
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 06:01:29 PM by hangontoyourego »

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3771 on: September 23, 2019, 06:08:05 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
For you ? 🤣 that’s a huge dog , I hope you have large house and yard for him to run around

Haha im terrible at math but I just find it super interesting, this is my 20th dog i’ve raised and my first giant breed so its been a pretty cool learning experience. Im in a 4 bedroom house with a pretty big backyard and I work at a indoor dog park as well so he gets in for free whenever I go to work which is pretty rad for socializing him and giving him excercise.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #3772 on: September 23, 2019, 06:36:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Haha im terrible at math but I just find it super interesting, this is my 20th dog i’ve raised and my first giant breed so its been a pretty cool learning experience. Im in a 4 bedroom house with a pretty big backyard and I work at a indoor dog park as well so he gets in for free whenever I go to work which is pretty rad for socializing him and giving him excercise.
That’s awesome , it’s makes me so sad here in oakland when people get dogs but they don’t have the time to get them the exercise they need Or have the funds to take care of them when something happens . People are so inconsiderate of the animal just thinks is a cool show piece . Glad you are able to give him the things he needs to be happy .

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3773 on: September 23, 2019, 06:49:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
That’s awesome , it’s makes me so sad here in oakland when people get dogs but they don’t have the time to get them the exercise they need Or have the funds to take care of them when something happens . People are so inconsiderate of the animal just thinks is a cool show piece . Glad you are able to give him the things he needs to be happy .

I totally feel you on that, working where I do now can make me pretty upset at times. There are a lot of customers who drop their dog off 7 days a week and in some instances for up to 10 hours a day without even making arrangements for Lunch/Dinner. All those dogs have really severe behavioral problems as well. It’s a pretty big bummer knowing that alot of Huskys, Shepherds, etc at my work live in a tiny 1 bedroom apt in the middle of a city and dont get the excercise/attention they need.

FUCKINGLOUD

« Reply #3774 on: September 23, 2019, 08:20:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

50 YOURE THE REAL MVP.

[close]

[close]
I REALLY WANTED A TRUCK WHEN I BOUGHT MY CAR USED RECENTLY BUT I WAS BUMMED WHEN I REALIZED THEY DONT MAKE SMALL TRUCKS LIKE FORD RANGERS ANYMORE. EVERYTHING IS AN F-150 SIZE AS IF I WAS GOING TO BUY SOME DIP AND ROCKSTARS TO GO WITH IT.

I DECIDED TO KEEP THE CROSSTREK FOR THE TIME BEING

IF THE DAY EVER COMES I DONT WORK IN LOS ÁNGELES AND DRIVE 50 MILES TO DO IT I WILL GET A TACOMA

JUST DROVE MY SISTERS OUTBACK AND WAS THOROUGHLY DISAPPOINTED

AssFlea

« Reply #3775 on: September 23, 2019, 09:47:40 PM »
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #3776 on: September 23, 2019, 10:15:29 PM »
Having next to no knowledge of Dan Corrigan makes me curious as to why he has been deemed insufferable by so many.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3777 on: September 23, 2019, 10:21:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

50 YOURE THE REAL MVP.

[close]

[close]
[close]

IF THE DAY EVER COMES I DONT WORK IN LOS ÁNGELES AND DRIVE 50 MILES TO DO IT I WILL GET A TACOMA

THEY SHOULD BRING BACK TINY BARE BONES TRUCKS.

AssFlea

« Reply #3778 on: September 24, 2019, 05:46:53 PM »
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #3779 on: September 24, 2019, 06:24:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

50 YOURE THE REAL MVP.

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
THEY SHOULD BRING BACK TINY BARE BONES TRUCKS.

I've been wanting a small truck forever. I actually get a little jealous when I see random Latinos driving around in their old Nissans and Toyotas. I don't want any part of the upkeep of an old vehicle though. These manufacturers just make what the people want and apparently the people want monster trucks with crew cabs, 3 foot beds, and giant arm sized mirrors to do 90 in the left lane in.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?