Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390786 times)

KUberry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
Re: tinder
« Reply #1620 on: July 06, 2015, 11:51:10 PM »
I don't have an Instagram or a tinder. Not needed. Flash the cash, bag that ass.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #1621 on: July 07, 2015, 01:46:34 AM »
Okay, so I want to begin and say that I go to a college in a small town. Also, that I actually read bios and took them seriously when they said they only wanted friends.

My roommates and I tried to see who got the most matches and I got the app. At first I would get matches and they would be very boring people or never reply to my basic "Hey, what's up?".  One day I matched with this girl around 8 am (I had radio show at that time). We began talking and really hit it off. She was either actually interesting or I was pretty desperate. The important thing is that by 12 we were talking about meeting up. She said no to just about every day. Then I jokingly said that day. She ended up agreeing and we decided to meet up at my college's dining room. I live off campus and she swiped me in. We got food and then she saw her friend and she ended up cock blocking me for the whole time. I didn't even get the chance to speak. Eventually, I jut bailed to go to class. This was my first Tinder date and "real" date.

Remember like I said I paid attention to bios? Well I swiped left on a girl that was only into guys in bands (bands are pretty common). I thought that was the end of that. The following semester the radio station had a party. I was doing some drinking and I decided to tell these girls in my class hi. They were friends and brought along their other friend. I felt that she was familiar but I didn't know why. So I began talking to them and she was way more friendly and talkative with me.  Eventually she began showing me her tattoos and thought I had the chance to score her number so we kept talking. We decided to go outside because it was empty. I am pretty shy with girls but the beer had given me all the necessary confidence to make moves because at some point I had my arm around her. Eventually the other guy there left and we began to make out. I was really hammered and apparently shoved my sloppy tongue everywhere. So we settled for kisses on the lips. My friend shows up and offers me a ride and I ask her if she wants to leave and she asks me what I wanted to do. I told her it was up to her and we kept going on for a while and my friend eventually left. She went inside a few minutes later and never came back. I went back inside and randomly hugged this girl that eventually became my girlfriend. A few months down the line I found out that she was on Tinder and remembered that she only did guys in bands. I was mad that I missed my opportunity to break her streak and say "you" when she asked me what to do.

Sorry for the long post, here's a picture of a potato

Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #1622 on: July 11, 2015, 01:58:58 PM »
This is making me hate women. with this onre gilr im like the only one with something to actually say, so i ask to male me laugh. She says "thats too much work".I think I should respect wome  less.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #1623 on: July 11, 2015, 03:07:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
but depreciative humor can be good in small doses.
[close]

Self deprecation is essential, if you're overly confident you'll come off like an arrogant asshole.  Plus it's funny if you're clever at it.  Compliments are essential, too.

But tobey's wording on both counts (except for "in my experience, short girls have nice asses" that is good for a few reasons) was some bitch boy puppy dog shit.  Sorry tobey, this is just tough love, I want you to find the right kind of girl.  I love you and you make me proud every day, don't forget that.
[close]

hahah i only used that line once when i was drunk and it worked, but i also love feedback as well but i haven't really been on tinder lately i just been talking to this girl i went to high school with that was a few years behind me. So this is all from past lines that used but the number one thing that i think that works for me is im pretty sarcastic when it comes tinder. Maybe i wasn't at first cause i took it super seriously cause i was on a dry spell but after a couple of dates with different girls, i don't really care if i hang out with one girl i got matched up with on there. There are so many more opportunities on there, so thats probably my number one advice, be sarcastic and funny and act like you don't give a shit

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #1624 on: July 12, 2015, 07:05:52 PM »
So how many of you guys prefer Tindr to OKCupid? Apples to Oranges? Better success rate with one or the other? And what is your actual success rate would you say?

Other questions would be: What type of photos do you put up and which one do you set as your profile pic?

Self summary or nah?

What's your opening message?

Do you try to get the chicks number and suggest meeting up sooner than later or chat on there for a while?

Anyone playing the swipe right for everything strategy?

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #1625 on: July 12, 2015, 07:14:30 PM »
Alright, so me and my girl broke up a few weeks ago, so I've been checking this shit out. I made my profile on Tuesday or Wednesday, and I've gotten one match since then. I feel like there's gotta be something jacked in the system for that to be the case. Either that, or I'm really the least desirable man on the internet.

This shit is mad unhealthy for your brain. Social media narcissism feeder of grand proportions.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1626 on: July 13, 2015, 04:03:35 PM »
It starts relatively slow cause not many girls have had a chance to view you yet so don't worry, I haven't even been on in a few weeks actually.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1627 on: July 16, 2015, 10:08:27 PM »
fucked a girl off okcupid tonight

we went to dinner and bought a six pack (split the bill) she had 2 beers i had 4 and a left over pounder that i had. She was nice but definitely deceived me about her weight. Not like she was huge but still gave me the wrong impression but she had a super cute face so i said fuck it let me work with what i got. We watched Wet hot american summer cause wallie d made me want to watch it then we went to my bed. Made her cum twice and i didn't even get off and to top it off the girl i have been DYING to hang out with texted me while i was fucking her saying "do you want to hang out tonight?". I have the worst fucking luck

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1628 on: July 16, 2015, 10:29:01 PM »
also to top it off im pretty sure my dad was in the basement while i was fucking her. We turned a movie on and it was loud then i suggested to go to my bedrrom when we got out the tv was super low.

cant wait to talk to my dad tomorrow!!!!

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1629 on: July 16, 2015, 11:32:00 PM »

we went to dinner and bought a six pack (split the bill) she had 2 beers i had 4 and a left over pounder that i had. She was nice but definitely deceived me about her weight. Not like she was huge but still gave me the wrong impression but she had a super cute face so i said fuck it let me work with what i got. We watched Wet hot american summer cause wallie d made me want to watch it then we went to my bed. Made her cum twice and i didn't even get off and to top it off the girl i have been DYING to hang out with texted me while i was fucking her saying "do you want to hang out tonight?". I have the worst fucking luck

If you had said that you finished her and left because a friend need you and proceeded to hit that girl up I would've lost my shit and clapped harder and possibly cry with pride. But, good job on getting some.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1630 on: July 16, 2015, 11:36:32 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

If you had said that you finished her and left because a friend need you and proceeded to hit that girl up I would've lost my shit and clapped harder and possibly cry with pride. But, good job on getting some.

believe me i tried...... i texted her back to late

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1631 on: July 16, 2015, 11:39:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

It's okay, I'm still a fan lol

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1632 on: July 17, 2015, 08:57:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Well there's always next time right?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1633 on: July 17, 2015, 09:24:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Well there's always next time right?

The thing is its going to be hard with her. She works every single day till about 10:30 and she has two jobs, so i understand when she cancelled our previous dates but shes quitting on of her jobs i think really soon and she told me she probably wont be working every single day next week. So we are aiming for next week. If i missed my shot i will hate myself for the rest of my life

but she did send me a photo last night  :), but then she made me take a mirror selfie. I told her i would be way more embarrassed if she leaked the mirror selfie than my dick pics.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #1634 on: July 17, 2015, 10:19:30 AM »
Send her a pic of your dick in a mirror
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1635 on: July 17, 2015, 10:50:56 AM »
Post her photo and your mirror selfie, we'll love you unconditionally

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1636 on: July 18, 2015, 09:31:47 AM »
lemme see dat dick tobey
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Dengles

« Reply #1637 on: July 18, 2015, 03:24:34 PM »
Met some asian girl off of Tinder last weekend she was just looking for a friend with benefits I fucked her, busted a good nut for the first time in like two months, and then could leave immediately afterwards to go to an Orioles game with my dad, it was a good day.  Fucking her again tomorrow and then seeing Dinosaur Jr. that night, is this my perfect week? 

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1638 on: July 20, 2015, 01:00:29 AM »
Tried downloading it to fuck around but the app doesn't work.  Some nonsense about a SMS code error

Have you tried deleting and re-downloading the app?

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1639 on: July 20, 2015, 08:52:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Tried downloading it to fuck around but the app doesn't work.  Some nonsense about a SMS code error
[close]

Have you tried deleting and re-downloading the app?
[close]

Tried just about every solution online.

What about deleting the app and then restarting your phone. Then re-downloading the app

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1640 on: July 20, 2015, 11:46:06 AM »
Have you tried just meeting a girl organically and getting to know her? I don't think that one is on the internet.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1641 on: July 20, 2015, 12:40:39 PM »
A married buddy of mine intent on a threesome with his girl owes him just signed up for Threender (sp?).  Anyone ever try it?  I watched him go through matches and they were all single babes, and one attractive couple.  Surely they must be bots.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1642 on: July 20, 2015, 02:12:54 PM »
Have you tried just meeting a girl organically and getting to know her? I don't think that one is on the internet.
What're you? Old?

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #1643 on: July 20, 2015, 02:50:40 PM »

That sounds scary
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1644 on: July 20, 2015, 04:15:13 PM »
That just happened to me 4 weeks ago, it's going pretty great. It's gonna be a relief when we get asked how we met and we have the same answer without any rehearsing beforehand.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #1645 on: July 20, 2015, 04:39:24 PM »
All of those are fairly reasonable responses.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #1646 on: July 22, 2015, 03:40:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
That just happened to me 4 weeks ago, it's going pretty great. It's gonna be a relief when we get asked how we met and we have the same answer without any rehearsing beforehand.
why would you lie? get off your high horse
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #1647 on: July 22, 2015, 04:35:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I had that happen a while back, things were great for a while but she ended up being an asshole. I met my current lady on OkCupid and could not be happier, we're actually moving in together in a week. +10 for the internet, fuck real life.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1648 on: July 22, 2015, 07:51:59 PM »

this girl knows how to use a skate park the RIGHT way

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1649 on: July 23, 2015, 09:49:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I had that happen a while back, things were great for a while but she ended up being an asshole. I met my current lady on OkCupid and could not be happier, we're actually moving in together in a week. +10 for the internet, fuck real life.

I had the exact opposite happen. Met a girl online, met her once, was in a relationship with crazy for almost 2 years.... maybe I should've met her more than once before starting a relationship with her.....