Author Topic: Covid vaccine  (Read 58528 times)

TimmyB88

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -11
Re: Covid vaccine
« Reply #630 on: August 13, 2021, 12:47:24 PM »
^ this guys next vaccine will be up the ass i'm sure.
Comparing the 1800's vaccines to now is just stupid.
There is finally people making the news that are becoming paralyzed from this specific vaccine that has been rushed out to the people.

make sure to put your mask on before you skate and breath in your own fucking sweat too, dumbass,

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #631 on: August 13, 2021, 01:43:38 PM »
There is finally people making the news that are becoming paralyzed from this specific vaccine that has been rushed out to the people.

make sure to put your mask on before you skate and breath in your own fucking sweat too, dumbass,

i had COVID and lost a family member to it in October, got the first Moderna last week, felt like shit for a couple of days, now i'm fine and glad to be vaccinated...

...i'll be the first smiling face you see face on those blood-filled streets you paranoid, fragile little sweetheart you.

looking forward...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 02:00:35 PM by Deputy Wendell »

gaiusballz

• Rep: -5
« Reply #632 on: August 13, 2021, 01:46:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i had COVID and lost a family member to it in October, got the first Moderna last week, felt like shit for a couple of days, now i'm fine and glad to be vaccinated...

...i'll be the first smiling face you see on those blood-filled streets you paranoid, fragile little sweetheart you.

looking forward...

Why did you get vaccinated if you already had natural immunity? Employer mandate?

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #633 on: August 13, 2021, 01:53:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

...i'll be the first smiling face you see on those blood-filled streets you paranoid, fragile little sweetheart you.

looking forward...
[close]

Why did you get vaccinated if you already had natural immunity? Employer mandate?

no mandate for faculty at the university i teach at this fall....i teach at the university level, and i am about to start teaching the first two on-campus classes that i have taught since this all began. my own perspective--after lots of research, reading, and reflection--was that the vaccine would only strengthen my chance of not dealing with that mess again...i could be wrong and i could be right--like everyone else, i'm just winging it on being as informed by credible sources as possible and listening to my intuition...

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2535
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #634 on: August 13, 2021, 03:10:40 PM »
Natural immunity is good, natural immunity plus vaccination is better.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

ProjectBluebeam

• Rep: 59
« Reply #635 on: August 13, 2021, 04:49:50 PM »
its not a vaccine, more like a flu shot, and you guys that think youve had your 2 shots and are done are in for a surprise. its gunna be boosters, maybe yearly? every 6 months? who knows but you better stay up to date because you might be labeled an anti-vaxxer if you refuse the latest shot

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2535
« Reply #636 on: August 13, 2021, 04:52:11 PM »
The flu shot is a vaccine.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

TimmyB88

« Reply #637 on: August 13, 2021, 04:52:59 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

...i'll be the first smiling face you see face on those blood-filled streets you paranoid, fragile little sweetheart you.

looking forward...

Not saying the virus isn't real, just trying to inform people how they are twisting it against the people.

Also, I'd be real careful what you fucking wish for. You'd be too weak to even step out onto streets, you would be the first to be shot LOL.

TimmyB88

« Reply #638 on: August 13, 2021, 04:56:05 PM »
its not a vaccine, more like a flu shot, and you guys that think youve had your 2 shots and are done are in for a surprise. its gunna be boosters, maybe yearly? every 6 months? who knows but you better stay up to date because you might be labeled an anti-vaxxer if you refuse the latest shot

They will line up like the fucking mindless sheep they are and do as they are told. Most these guys probly don't even skate LOL!

Enrico Pallazzo

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 218
« Reply #639 on: August 13, 2021, 05:00:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

looking forward...
[close]

Not saying the virus isn't real, just trying to inform people how they are twisting it against the people.

Also, I'd be real careful what you fucking wish for. You'd be too weak to even step out onto streets, you would be the first to be shot LOL.

I may disagree with Wendell on issues surrounding firearms and their permitting in this country, but I’ve got a feeling he’s got the gun knowledge and discipline to outlast all of us in this impending vaccine-related countrywide shootout that you foresee.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 149
« Reply #640 on: August 13, 2021, 05:02:32 PM »

I like this line of thinking because antivax guys literally cannot fathom that people who have already gotten shots might not mind more shots. They do not understand that other people, including those they are direct opposition with, do not share their viewpoints. It's a gradeschool line of thinking.

People that get the flu shot do it every year. What is your gotcha there
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1642
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #641 on: August 13, 2021, 05:55:34 PM »
Is it that:

1) epidemiologists, immunologists, physicians, Ph.D.s and other scientists are wrong

2) public education has been underfunded for decades and the general public doesn't understand the scientific method, research methods, and how data is used to develop evidence-based practice

Or 3) our major media sources and two party political systems are designed to be as devicive as possible and as a result make such a SIMPLE choice unnecessarily complicated?

I'm putting my money on 2 and 3.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
« Reply #642 on: August 13, 2021, 06:05:22 PM »
I sometimes wonder what anti-vaxxers were like in the past, during all the other deadly global pandemics that were mostly eradicated thanks to vaccines.  Did they also rant on about government control and rare side effects, but while standing on a soap box instead of social media?  Were they pelted with eggs and rotten fruit, or just verbally ridiculed? Did they eventually change their tune, maintain their twisted beliefs for life, or succumb to the viruses they so firmly believed were all made up?

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #643 on: August 13, 2021, 06:12:20 PM »
I sometimes wonder what anti-vaxxers were like in the past, during all the other deadly global pandemics that were mostly eradicated thanks to vaccines.  Did they also rant on about government control and rare side effects, but while standing on a soap box instead of social media?  Were they pelted with eggs and rotten fruit, or just verbally ridiculed? Did they eventually change their tune, maintain their twisted beliefs for life, or succumb to the viruses they so firmly believed were all made up?

I would imagine someone combination of all the above as well whittling on their front porch ranting about "they think they know everything with their book learnin'" or just staring at the sun with a slack jaw.

Never forget:

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #644 on: August 13, 2021, 06:25:38 PM »
I realise it’s bad to say ‘I saw this on news’ but I defz seen more people getting smoked on the news from covid than the vaccine

If the vaccine was a scam it would require a fuck tonne of people all on the same page and not one person speaking out

I am just assuming that those spy agencies have mad best practice for that sort of shit and they leak shit and have defectors all the time

Huge stretch to say this is a big con job IMO

My British mate went home last year and got Covid straight away and he was fine, got the delta one last month and it fucked him
listen to cosmic psychos

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 602
« Reply #645 on: August 13, 2021, 06:39:52 PM »
Oh be nice.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #646 on: August 13, 2021, 06:43:09 PM »

You're right. Vaccines were so much safer and had much higher efficacy back in the 1800's than they do now.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
« Reply #647 on: August 13, 2021, 06:44:05 PM »
Quote from: Guy who’s scared of needles
You guys are scared weak cunts.

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #648 on: August 13, 2021, 06:49:16 PM »
You guys are scared weak cunts.

Myocarditis is a side effect of this vaccine. From the CDC's website (https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/myocarditis.html):

Recommendations for Clinicians (THIS IS TAKEN FROM THE VERY PAGE YOU LINKED)

CDC continues to recommend COVID-19 vaccination for everyone 12 years of age and older given the greater risk of other serious complications related to COVID-19, such as hospitalization, multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C), or death.

Blood clots are a side effect of the vaccine (https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/us-cdc-identifies-28-clotting-cases-after-jj-vaccine-2021-05-12/)

A review of all available data at this time shows that the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine’s known and potential benefits outweigh its known and potential risks.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/JJUpdate.html

Lingering side effects (https://time.com/5957222/covid-vaccine-side-effects/
Expand Quote
Menstrual changes may fall into that category, if conclusive evidence links them to the vaccines. (In statements to TIME, a spokesperson for Pfizer said clinical trial participants did not report any menstrual changes. A spokesperson for Janssen said menstrual changes were not tracked as part of its study. A Moderna rep did not return requests for comment by press time.) There have also been reports of people developing rashes and other skin conditions, like so-called “COVID arm,” after vaccination. Others have experienced brain fog that feels akin to a marijuana high. In rare cases, people have also developed shingles after COVID-19 vaccination
[close]
Again,
CDC continues to recommend COVID-19 vaccination for everyone 12 years of age and older given the greater risk of other serious complications related to COVID-19, such as hospitalization, multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C), or death.

Would you look at that? August is vaccination awareness month.
https://www.aai.org/NIAM/?utm_source=aai-home&utm_medium=slide

Never forget:

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 993
« Reply #649 on: August 13, 2021, 07:04:25 PM »
somehow the COVID-19 side effect of early onset death seems worse

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 820
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #650 on: August 13, 2021, 07:19:59 PM »
Your chances of getting a negative side effect from a vaccine are much lower than your chance of being killed in a car accident within the next week I'd bet. Yet everyone keeps driving a car. It's a risk, but a calculated risk with benefits that far outweigh potential negative effects.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 09:59:20 PM by blurst_of_times »
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #651 on: August 13, 2021, 07:24:52 PM »
@fatty_d were you banned or are you just afraid to post on your main? How come all the anti-vax people either seem like randoms or people who made a second account because they think rep is real?

Just, like, asking questions.

Edit: NVM that dude got banned. Still stand by the sentiment of my post.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #652 on: August 13, 2021, 08:17:39 PM »
Dear diary today someone made an account with a play on words and it was like my name but they called me fatty instead of matty and it’s just broken me little heart it has

Jokes that’s so sick, dream of me tonight bro xoxo

listen to cosmic psychos

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #653 on: August 14, 2021, 04:00:27 AM »
FUCK A VACCINE.

If the government tells you to cut off your own fucking dick, you probably will!

We are getting to a stage of mandatory vaccinations which is a push for control over the people and taking human rights and freedoms away. Wake the fuck up and look at what these other countries are doing rallying against this shit.

Better pick a side soon and pray you have a firearm because the streets will be filled with blood.

How can people still be this fucking dumb after 18 months of this shit
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #654 on: August 14, 2021, 04:36:04 AM »
I just remembered my boy matty Thompson
He was fatty matty

No shit we were trying to do nice ollies up the kerb cause all the pros in the videos like almost went to manual but casual drop but matty had kickies, heel flip, varial flips Casper flips and tres every go and down shit
Like he could do other tricks but those ones he could always do

No shit we were smoking bongs one afternoon after school in maybe 1999 and he Casper flipped a 2 flat three, we were bugging

Anyway he ended up in an awful way on the opiates super young like nobody else ever even knew

He had flip fifties and flip five ohs on lock too

Here’s to you fatty matty
listen to cosmic psychos

dofrenzy

« Reply #655 on: August 14, 2021, 07:19:00 AM »
Even in my olde age, I still say dumb shit and I still can be baited by trolls pretty easily, but the anti-vax mentality here gives me some hope for myself.  Like, OK, I know I can be stupid, but at least I’m not stoopid.  Gotta say thanks to TimmyB88 for this shot in the arm.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #656 on: August 14, 2021, 07:36:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

looking forward...
[close]

american.worm

• Rep: 15
« Reply #657 on: August 14, 2021, 08:03:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

looking forward...
[close]

youre not allowed to watch youtube anymore, and you eat spaghettios from a can

TimmyB88

« Reply #658 on: August 14, 2021, 08:04:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

looking forward...
[close]

[close]

Your no daisy.

TimmyB88

« Reply #659 on: August 14, 2021, 08:05:13 AM »
Even in my olde age, I still say dumb shit and I still can be baited by trolls pretty easily, but the anti-vax mentality here gives me some hope for myself.  Like, OK, I know I can be stupid, but at least I’m not stoopid.  Gotta say thanks to TimmyB88 for this shot in the arm.

Another cow in the field.