Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 721033 times)

fisheye talk, Rusty Shackleford and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #5550 on: April 29, 2019, 12:22:22 PM »
Since i got fired from my shitty job back in december of last year i was getting really desperate for cash since i don't wanna move out of the house i've been renting for the last 7 years so i started selling on ebay, mercari, poshmark, and offerup plus any drugs i can get my hands on.

it's been paying my rent the last 4 months and i love it though it's stressful finding stuff to flip and not knowing where my rent is coming from. i cant even get the fucking goodwill to hire me. situation is real critical but oddly a lot of stuff is finally going my way it's just weird timing. i wish i'd networked more when i was younger so that it would be a little easier for a dude who doesn't have much skill on paper to get a good job. ya can't prove feeling, intuition, talent and sure as hell can't put that on a resume, like "hey i know i seem like a loser but im a totally cool oddball who could be your will hunting, just gimme a shot"

Works here. Come to Ontario and work at the gold mine.

With the mine in place, drugs etc are also exploding. You could work and put your hustle game on flipping shit legally and come out like a bandit.

Not stoked our area is now flooded with drugs, mainly meth/fentanyl
Gentleman ninja warlock

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5551 on: May 01, 2019, 04:52:55 PM »
shirtless hill bomb fail .. tried to run it out didn’t work . palms and back are haggard as fuck
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5552 on: May 02, 2019, 05:29:25 AM »
shirtless hill bomb fail .. tried to run it out didn’t work . palms and back are haggard as fuck

theres no good way to do it, but running is almost always the worst choice. i usually choose ass slide. pulled that one wearing basketball shorts once and it was terrible.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1272
« Reply #5553 on: May 06, 2019, 06:16:40 PM »
i took 6 shits today

fucking cleaned out man

Droogie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #5554 on: May 06, 2019, 08:00:17 PM »
Placement for my psych degree is pretty weak. It's super easy and the people here are nice but it's not what I want to do at all. They've got me at the student engagement office at uni. It has nothing to do with psychology and I'm the least engaged student alive so it's a bit of a waste of time.
Stoked I get to listen to podcasts and lurk slap while I'm here and that I get a degree in a few months, not stoked on being drained from spending my days here then working at night and skating heaps less than usual. It's a first world problem but it's nice to vent a little
(also first time making an account after years upon years of lurking, stoked on that)

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #5555 on: May 07, 2019, 03:57:15 PM »
I had to get a keg of beer for my brother's wedding, but it went almost untouched so I've got what is essentially full sized keg of Corona in my trunk. Problem is, none of my so called homies want to drink it. I gotta empty this thing and return it so I can get my deposit back. Any homies in SD can tell me where to take it and we'll drink the whole damn thing. You just gotta supply ice. Takers?
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Dog the Bounty Hunter

« Reply #5556 on: May 07, 2019, 05:30:10 PM »
I had to get a keg of beer for my brother's wedding, but it went almost untouched so I've got what is essentially full sized keg of Corona in my trunk. Problem is, none of my so called homies want to drink it. I gotta empty this thing and return it so I can get my deposit back. Any homies in SD can tell me where to take it and we'll drink the whole damn thing. You just gotta supply ice. Takers?
Hit up Smolik.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #5557 on: May 08, 2019, 06:48:43 AM »
rolled my ankle a month or so ago and it still hurts to kickflip, but my nollie heels are better than they've ever been because of it. sorta an even trade.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #5558 on: May 08, 2019, 07:01:43 AM »
rolled my ankle a month or so ago and it still hurts to kickflip, but my nollie heels are better than they've ever been because of it. sorta an even trade.

Kickflips are stupid anyway and it's not not because I have ugly ones

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
« Reply #5559 on: May 08, 2019, 07:17:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

theres no good way to do it, but running is almost always the worst choice. i usually choose ass slide. pulled that one wearing basketball shorts once and it was terrible.

yeah running out is basically death for sure once you've passed the point of no return, at that point i'd usually chuck a front powerslide lean the fuck back and hopefully slide out it

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -134
« Reply #5560 on: May 09, 2019, 05:40:13 AM »
I have to make a presentation about my workplace's staffs culture club. The presentation is for all the new employees (c. 100) and all the big honchos from the upper level management and some municipal councillors from my city...

This is my first public presentation as a chairman. It is a great opportunity to showcase what have I'm managed to do as a chairman (which I'm proud of) but I'm scared shitless about speaking publicly... I don't care about the new employees as they probably won't remember me but about the big bosses I do. I'm also in a way stepping over my immediate manager so I kind have to play it cool so she doesn't get mad at me..

If  everything goes well this could be a great step to the right direction career wise and I get be around all the important work related people.

..but if I fuck it up this could be the end of me as a future leader..

Suave

• Rep: -21
« Reply #5561 on: May 09, 2019, 05:50:48 AM »
I have to make a presentation about my workplace's staffs culture club. The presentation is for all the new employees (c. 100) and all the big honchos from the upper level management and some municipal councillors from my city...

This is my first public presentation as a chairman. It is a great opportunity to showcase what have I'm managed to do as a chairman (which I'm proud of) but I'm scared shitless about speaking publicly... I don't care about the new employees as they probably won't remember me but about the big bosses I do. I'm also in a way stepping over my immediate manager so I kind have to play it cool so she doesn't get mad at me..

If  everything goes well this could be a great step to the right direction career wise and I get be around all the important work related people.

..but if I fuck it up this could be the end of me as a future leader..
picture the audience naked wid a big ol' titty in their mouth

shit_for_brains

« Reply #5562 on: May 09, 2019, 06:49:45 AM »
Picture the audience as the bunch of regular dipshits they are. You're the one with the microphone not them. If there's one thing I miss about professoring it's having 40+ people who have to sit quietly and listen to every single word I have to say.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #5563 on: May 13, 2019, 12:07:53 PM »
All this mental Jay Adams surf footy has popped up on yt but its from Jason J who apparently has a channel now.  Watch the Jay surf footy tho.  Hes blazin.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #5564 on: May 13, 2019, 12:25:51 PM »
Working on my last paper of my undergrad. I have this weird melancholic feeling and I've hit this weird slump.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5565 on: May 15, 2019, 10:42:53 AM »
was talking to this chick and she brought up aa and ave.. think my eyes popped out of my head for a split second . thinking in the back of my mind that the onky skater my chick knows is shecks
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #5566 on: May 15, 2019, 03:03:38 PM »
My stupid ass girlfriend and I are moving back to the desert tomorrow and I couldn’t be more excited. I blew my knee out and it hurts to skate. I’m going to beg my doctor for dog drugs upon my return.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #5567 on: May 15, 2019, 03:11:43 PM »
My cat knocked my bong off an end table and it broke, so I've been doing gravity bong hits the last few days for the first time in years, but honestly they kinda kick ass.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #5568 on: May 15, 2019, 03:14:34 PM »
My cat knocked my bong off an end table and it broke, so I've been doing gravity bong hits the last few days for the first time in years, but honestly they kinda kick ass.

The last time I took a gravity hit I thought my friend was satan then puked on his bed, tried stuffing the sheets in a washer without any soap, and ran away. I was 16 and things were different then.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #5569 on: May 15, 2019, 04:01:08 PM »

I’m trash and still use my gb in regular rotation. That fucker hits harder than any bong.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #5570 on: May 15, 2019, 05:40:15 PM »
Ok I'll set one up in the sink so we can all hang out

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #5571 on: May 15, 2019, 08:04:28 PM »
Ok I'll set one up in the sink so we can all hang out

Would not oppose casually smoking with certain slap members, that includes you.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #5572 on: May 16, 2019, 05:37:20 AM »
Count me in to bring some Doritos and bud to this

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #5573 on: May 16, 2019, 06:04:48 AM »
was talking to this chick and she brought up aa and ave.. think my eyes popped out of my head for a split second . thinking in the back of my mind that the onky skater my chick knows is shecks

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1433
« Reply #5574 on: May 16, 2019, 08:20:38 AM »
Recently had a blood test, my anemia is off the charts. Hardly have the energy anymore for anything, but at least I have an excuse. I feel like a child's toy with low batteries. Been sleeping 12 hours a day, and still feeling exhausted.

My stupid ass girlfriend and I are moving back to the desert tomorrow and I couldn’t be more excited. I blew my knee out and it hurts to skate. I’m going to beg my doctor for dog drugs upon my return.

Oh damn, good luck with your knee. Are you going for a cortisone shot?
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #5575 on: May 16, 2019, 10:34:00 AM »
My current GB is set up in a large Wawa iced tea container

Chris Hansen got caught passing bad checks, so now he's putting out To Catch a Predator deep cuts

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #5576 on: May 16, 2019, 01:43:14 PM »

Stoked on ORGRIM mother fucking DOOMHAMMER leading the horde into salvation again the ONE TRUE WARCHIEF. NOT STOKED ON THE ALLIANCE.
FUCK
THE
ALLIANCE
FUCK YOU IF YOU CLAIM ALLIANCE. NO COMPLEMENTS4 ALLIANCE.

slippy

• Rep: 87
« Reply #5577 on: May 16, 2019, 01:44:03 PM »
Have a phone interview today with a company I wanted to work for when I applied 2 months ago which is rad.  Since then though, I've been applying at more "dream jobs" out of state and surprisingly my wife is super down to move wherever I get a gig.  Feels weird to be hoping the interview goes well but also hoping it doesn't.  I just hate my current gig so much I don't want to get pushed in a direction just trying to escape here.
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #5578 on: May 17, 2019, 08:12:14 PM »
After 8 months of pain I finally got the surgery to get my gallbladder out.

Not stoked that I can’t skate or really even work for 6 weeks now though
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 06:36:48 PM by Paco Supreme »

Dog the Bounty Hunter

« Reply #5579 on: May 17, 2019, 10:35:50 PM »

Stoked on ORGRIM mother fucking DOOMHAMMER leading the horde into salvation again the ONE TRUE WARCHIEF. NOT STOKED ON THE ALLIANCE.
FUCK
THE
ALLIANCE
FUCK YOU IF YOU CLAIM ALLIANCE. NO COMPLEMENTS4 ALLIANCE.
That’s Go’el, aka thrall, aka the green Jesus fool.