Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390678 times)

h00man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
Re: tinder
« Reply #2190 on: March 24, 2017, 10:49:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
thanks master tobey, i'll keep chatting a lil to see if i can get some real info (nudes  ;))
[close]

I had like a 2 week phase of doing the clever "send nudes*" on snapchat and sent it to a few girls I had matched with and never connected for whatever reason. I was alarmed at my ~5-10% success rate so I started to add any girl that gave her snapchat on tinder. It was pretty cool. I ran out of ideas, and the more clever ones had a better rate of return.

*for reference see
[close]

this is so good hahaha. 10/10 A+ i bet at least you get laughs back

update: created bumble account and have been gettin way more matches on there. couldn't tell ya why but i feel like it's better selection over there ?\_(ツ)_/?

also kinda nice that the girls have to message first so i don't have to muster up some shitty opener

Really? I'm using Bumble (deleted tinder for now) and I'm not getting shit. I matched with one girl but I asked why she was boring and must have taken it the wrong way and hasn't said a word to me after that. Whatever she looked like a whore but had some big C maybe D size boobs. Whatever though. How are you pulling all these girls? I had way better luck with tinder.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 253
« Reply #2191 on: March 24, 2017, 02:39:45 PM »
i think i hyped it up a lil bit too much. i made an account about a day ago, have had 7 matches - talked to two girls and now am meetin up with one of them sometime this week. could just be lucky but yea i might delete tinder and just stick to this for now. No tips I could really offer at this point lol

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2192 on: March 24, 2017, 02:43:50 PM »
What is the main difference between Tinder and Bumble? Would you get totally different girls from one app t the other?
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

left knee cap

• Rep: 117
  • $$$$
« Reply #2193 on: March 24, 2017, 03:10:53 PM »
What is the main difference between Tinder and Bumble? Would you get totally different girls from one app t the other?

When you match with a girl, you can't start the conversation. The girl has 24 hours to start it or you get unmatched.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #2194 on: March 24, 2017, 03:13:54 PM »

2 differences between tinder and bumble is that the girls have to message first and if they don't in 24 hours the match is gone and also you get unlimited swipes. I basically just swipe right till i run out of people and get a decent amount of matches but most of them never message me. What i noticed, at least in my area that bumble is kind of filled with sorority type girls. Kind of white girls with the fake tan and you know they would totally make fun of you in high school type. Just use both. Many people use both or even more apps, you don't have to just stick to one. I usually see the same girls on at least 2 out of 3 of my dating apps which are tinder, bumble, and okcupid

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #2195 on: March 29, 2017, 06:23:01 PM »

What the others have said is true. In my experience, maybe it's just where I live, but the girls on Bumble tend to be a notch or two better than what's on Tinder, on average. But they also seem to be looking for a real relationship and are less "chill," as the kids say.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2196 on: March 29, 2017, 06:43:02 PM »
I have seen at least 20 girls since yesterday with the bio "send me 5 dollars and see what happens". Disappointed that so many girls here are so unoriginal.

If you saw the instagram post thats viral you know what im talking about. If you don't some girl posted that as her bio and guys asks "what does the 5 dollars get me"? She says "send it and find out", after they send it she just unmatches them. Gotta give it to her though, thats super funny but still kind of a dick move. Don't fall for it fellas 

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2197 on: March 29, 2017, 06:53:10 PM »
I have seen at least 20 girls since yesterday with the bio "send me 5 dollars and see what happens". Disappointed that so many girls here are so unoriginal.

If you saw the instagram post thats viral you know what im talking about. If you don't some girl posted that as her bio and guys asks "what does the 5 dollars get me"? She says "send it and find out", after they send it she just unmatches them. Gotta give it to her though, thats super funny but still kind of a dick move. Don't fall for it fellas 
If someone falls for this trifling shit you deserve it...

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2198 on: March 29, 2017, 07:03:18 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
If someone falls for this trifling shit you deserve it...

Some girl tried it on me today. I was like oh you aren't really interested are you? Then she unmatched

You know what guys, we gotta fight fire with fire but instead of just keeping the money for ourselves we will just give it to Fred Gall 

pussyclench

« Reply #2199 on: March 29, 2017, 11:09:41 PM »
Sounds like a new Nigerian scam.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #2200 on: March 29, 2017, 11:21:30 PM »
I bought an eighth of weed from a fat punker girl through tinder in the parking lot of a Dairy Queen. I would've fucked her too if it weren't for her black gauged ear boyfriend in the passenger seat in the parking lot of a Dairy QUeen

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 498
« Reply #2201 on: March 30, 2017, 12:24:16 AM »
he most definitely would have had enjoyed
watching fulltechskizzler getting down at it.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2202 on: March 30, 2017, 11:21:51 AM »

I saw one the other day. So whack. It was cool the first girl whoever did it, now its just fucking stupid. Thanks for ruining all the fun you dumb, unoriginal sluts.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #2203 on: March 30, 2017, 01:29:46 PM »
Make your bio "Send me $1,500 and see what happens ;)" and I bet you get more matches
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #2204 on: March 30, 2017, 02:06:32 PM »
^Funny story about the baby. Girls actually get non stoke that im not a single father

they don't know about parenting if they get unstoked that you're not a dad. everything you like to do goes right out the window haha

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
thanks master tobey, i'll keep chatting a lil to see if i can get some real info (nudes  ;))
[close]

I had like a 2 week phase of doing the clever "send nudes*" on snapchat and sent it to a few girls I had matched with and never connected for whatever reason. I was alarmed at my ~5-10% success rate so I started to add any girl that gave her snapchat on tinder. It was pretty cool. I ran out of ideas, and the more clever ones had a better rate of return.

*for reference see
[close]

this is so good hahaha. 10/10 A+ i bet at least you get laughs back

update: created bumble account and have been gettin way more matches on there. couldn't tell ya why but i feel like it's better selection over there ?\_(ツ)_/?

also kinda nice that the girls have to message first so i don't have to muster up some shitty opener

I know right!? Plus you get to see how getting just a "hi" feels.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2205 on: March 30, 2017, 04:36:58 PM »
I matched with someone today, got her number and were gonna eat dinner tonight! Yay

shark tits

« Reply #2206 on: March 30, 2017, 04:53:00 PM »
I matched with someone today, got her number and were gonna eat dinner tonight! Yay
good luck. you don't wanna let the other broad make you sour on girls. get you a rebound and keep it moving [HOPPS].....

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2207 on: March 30, 2017, 05:18:20 PM »
Thanks sharktits! I've been talking to a couple girls already thanks to this! Tinder therapy!

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2208 on: March 31, 2017, 12:22:06 PM »
Update:

Went on date with said girl from above. Went to eat Thai food and ice cream. Talked and walked around a bit then took her home. We hugged and kissed and I had an awkward boner.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #2209 on: March 31, 2017, 04:04:11 PM »
Matched a polish girl who also plays ukulele. After a bit she's like I just finished lesson and I'm down for a beer in the park, wanna join?
And there I am catching the train to go back to my hometown for the weekend as I read the message.. fuck sake, and yeah I'm that desperate.
I'll text her again on Monday, you never try you never know.

So far though:
Tinder:getting laid=LinkedIn:getting a job
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2210 on: March 31, 2017, 04:16:04 PM »
Matched a polish girl who also plays ukulele. After a bit she's like I just finished lesson and I'm down for a beer in the park, wanna join?
And there I am catching the train to go back to my hometown for the weekend as I read the message.. fuck sake, and yeah I'm that desperate.
I'll text her again on Monday, you never try you never know.

So far though:
Tinder:getting laid=LinkedIn:getting a job laid

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2211 on: March 31, 2017, 04:16:38 PM »
Update:

Went on date with said girl from above. Went to eat Thai food and ice cream. Talked and walked around a bit then took her home. We hugged and kissed and I had an awkward boner.

How old are you? I assume no drinking?

For people and their experience, is drinking or even smoking a lead into getting laid on a Tinder date? I always think a girl would get super scared to fuck unless they were drunk/high or just sexually deviant.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2212 on: March 31, 2017, 04:27:06 PM »
^ I took girls to bars or after the date get a six pack and watch a movie at my house. I had more dates during my drinking days so got laid a lot more than sober me. For sober me i got laid like 2 or maybe 3 times? It really all just depends on the girl. Like you don't want to be that dude who gets the girl wasted on a date then take advantage of them, that was like me but the other way around. Its pretty easy making a girl relaxed without drinking. For me i just don't shut up on dates, ill talk about anything for any amount of time, i just hate awkward silence. The only time i don't talk is when im eating, thats my time and no one is going to disturb me from it.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2213 on: March 31, 2017, 04:30:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Update:

[close]

For people and their experience, is drinking or even smoking a lead into getting laid on a Tinder date? I always think a girl would get super scared to fuck unless they were drunk/high or just sexually deviant.

26. Going to some bars with her tonight. I didn't feel like fucking her that night because I'm not really into fucking people I just meet. She was pretty touchy with me though, so we'll see where it goes.

pussyclench

« Reply #2214 on: March 31, 2017, 04:53:47 PM »
Just fuck if you feel like fucking. Fucking is not a plan it is a natural human instinct. If it gets steamy make it creamy.

I mean whats the deal not fucking right off the bat if you want to? Only difference is you wait 3 days to get a STD.

Good luck, fuck her in the pussy.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2215 on: March 31, 2017, 11:18:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Update:

[close]

[close]

26. Going to some bars with her tonight. I didn't feel like fucking her that night because I'm not really into fucking people I just meet. She was pretty touchy with me though, so we'll see where it goes.

Locked in the bag! Good luck dude.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2216 on: April 01, 2017, 01:26:50 PM »
update:

had sex last night

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #2217 on: April 01, 2017, 05:04:09 PM »
update:

had sex last night

Proud of you champ.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2218 on: April 01, 2017, 05:46:38 PM »
^ I took girls to bars or after the date get a six pack and watch a movie at my house. I had more dates during my drinking days so got laid a lot more than sober me. For sober me i got laid like 2 or maybe 3 times? It really all just depends on the girl. Like you don't want to be that dude who gets the girl wasted on a date then take advantage of them, that was like me but the other way around. Its pretty easy making a girl relaxed without drinking. For me i just don't shut up on dates, ill talk about anything for any amount of time, i just hate awkward silence. The only time i don't talk is when im eating, thats my time and no one is going to disturb me from it.
I talked to a girl for like 2 weeks that would always use alcohol as her scapegoat to basically be a slut, best blowjobs I ever got. Maybe that's a noteworthy correlation...

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2219 on: April 01, 2017, 06:05:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I talked to a girl for like 2 weeks that would always use alcohol as her scapegoat to basically be a slut, best blowjobs I ever got. Maybe that's a noteworthy correlation...

That was me. Anytime i brought the six pack home i would get a IPA or something like that and the girls would have one beer and say they don't want anymore. So i would drink 5 in less than 2 hours and be the total whore i always wanted to be. My body count wouldn't be that high if i wasn't idiot when it came to drinking