Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 227795 times)

cheetahsheets

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #690 on: September 21, 2019, 08:01:23 AM »
I did not think this could turn into more of a dumpster fire, I stand corrected.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Raccoon Manne

• Rep: -48
« Reply #691 on: September 21, 2019, 08:57:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
1) he deleted his Instagram because he laid out evidence against himself.

2)the mom is not crying for Instagram attention. Shes letting it be known to protect your children from pedophiles.

3)peddy is going somewhere. It's called prison.
[close]

No she's an attention hoe, she has groomed her daughter to be like her. Social media had fucked women up beyond repair.
[close]

Nice edit, attention seeking hoe.

I would expect nothing less from a pedo.
[close]

Supreme social justice warrior on the keyboard attack
[close]

At ease braille army
[close]

I just want to address the fact that this thread is 20 plus pages deep and niggas actin like bitches.

This old hoe actin like a attention seeker.
This young hoe actin like an attention seeker.
Peddy fodder actin like a dumb ass chomo.

They all are fucked. Stop commin at me with your bitch ass liberal sjw shit for speaking the truth.
[close]

You're the one choosing to jump in the fire by being a pedo protector. I'm okay with letting you burn though...

I never once defended his bitch ass, I guess you're too triggered to notice... I guess by the fire you mean some weak ass shit you're throwing my way?

AssFlea

• Rep: -30
« Reply #692 on: September 21, 2019, 09:24:14 AM »
Pedo skating the graphics of a murderer. Good show.

Rapist/ murderer my dood. Rapist murderer
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #693 on: September 21, 2019, 09:33:28 AM »
1:30 - 11:16

« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 09:38:56 AM by links, pics, and quotes »

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #694 on: September 21, 2019, 09:45:36 AM »
Didn't watch, but is that guy really wearing a backpack just sitting in a chair while recording? He ain't the muska, he can't do dat.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 737
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #695 on: September 21, 2019, 09:54:34 AM »
yeah he's backpacking in the chair, but he seems very cozy. maybe on that merit, Muska would approve.

in the video he says that he waited for facts, gave Fetty the benefit of the doubt etc... but that he has no doubt anymore and no one can really doubt it in any reasonable way. then he kept talking and i put the ramones back on. but that's the gist.

doyouback

• Rep: -1
« Reply #696 on: September 21, 2019, 10:01:41 AM »
Didn't watch, but is that guy really wearing a backpack just sitting in a chair while recording? He ain't the muska, he can't do dat.

He said he was wearing it because of a back injury, I stopped watching right as he said that.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 11:06:32 AM by doyouback »

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1142
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #697 on: September 21, 2019, 10:04:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
He said he was eating it because of a back injury, I stopped watching right as he said that.

I’m no doctor, but eating backpacks has never helped me get over any injuries.  Tasty though.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

rapscallion

• Rep: -4
« Reply #698 on: September 21, 2019, 10:45:00 AM »
If it helps in any way, it's not a backpack, it's a back stabilizer something like this.

doyouback

• Rep: -1
« Reply #699 on: September 21, 2019, 11:08:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
He said he was eating it because of a back injury, I stopped watching right as he said that.
[close]

I’m no doctor, but eating backpacks has never helped me get over any injuries.  Tasty though.

Hahah auto correct got me, but you are right backpacks are not part of a healthy diet.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #700 on: September 21, 2019, 11:12:11 AM »
Maybe the Braille child-soldiers will learn something from this - I doubt it though.

Let's just hope that they're not all learning that it's okay to threaten and harass victims as well as idolize pedophiles. Because that's what the comment section on this poor lady's IG is showing me. Someone in their camp (Braille) needs to be the adult and disprove of their actions publicly.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1142
« Reply #701 on: September 21, 2019, 11:23:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
If it helps in any way, it's not a backpack, it's a back stabilizer something like this.

I’ve always just worn those for the nipple protection.  Didn’t realize they could help your back.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

SlapRhaters

• Rep: -183
« Reply #702 on: September 21, 2019, 12:07:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
take a step back and look at the situation.

Sucks for him the age of consent in Cali is 18.

The only person to blame for breaking the Cali law and causing this whole situation is Fetty Potter, for apparently being too stupid to verify the girls age.

I'm sure he'll get what he deserves, he's shown himself to be too stupid to be able to get away with it.
[close]

Yo I edited your post for you g

Edit - if you’re bold enough to state your garbage  opinion that -pursuing-, let alone actually fucking, a 14 y.o. is okay when you’re 26, you should be bold enough to state that from your own account. The fact that you felt you had to make a throwaway account speaks volumes about you as a person.
[close]

If that's what you got from the post, you must have seen only what you wanted to see. Seeing red. Your manipulative edit of my post shows it clearly. His behavior was in no way OK and he should face the full consequences of the law. However there are nuances how deep in the wrong he is, but I get now that Slap doesn't care.

If I see people throwing threats left and right, prepping the wood for the witch-burning-fire, I'd be a fool to not use a throwaway. This is not a safe place to discuss sensitive topics.
[close]

Thank you for registering to discuss the nuances of sexual predatory behaviour on a skate forum.
[close]
Im really not trying to back anyone up. This whole thing is fucking gross. Pedos Braille and the regular kid who is in this mess all make me want to fucking barf. I get grossed out seeing like 50 year olds with 20 somethings. But I will say I was lurking the responses and the guy you are replying to really wasn’t being a creep in my opinion. He was just trying to lay the whole situation out and a couple of users instantly put words in his mouth. That’s my opinion from reading these responses. Maybe I read it wrong or something. But I really don’t think he was trying to defend the guy. He was doing what I do whenever I read about something. He was taking a step back to better understand the topic at hand, in my opinion.

Kk you can join the two pedo fucks then.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 257
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #703 on: September 21, 2019, 12:12:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
take a step back and look at the situation.

Sucks for him the age of consent in Cali is 18.

The only person to blame for breaking the Cali law and causing this whole situation is Fetty Potter, for apparently being too stupid to verify the girls age.

I'm sure he'll get what he deserves, he's shown himself to be too stupid to be able to get away with it.
[close]

Yo I edited your post for you g

Edit - if you’re bold enough to state your garbage  opinion that -pursuing-, let alone actually fucking, a 14 y.o. is okay when you’re 26, you should be bold enough to state that from your own account. The fact that you felt you had to make a throwaway account speaks volumes about you as a person.
[close]

If that's what you got from the post, you must have seen only what you wanted to see. Seeing red. Your manipulative edit of my post shows it clearly. His behavior was in no way OK and he should face the full consequences of the law. However there are nuances how deep in the wrong he is, but I get now that Slap doesn't care.

If I see people throwing threats left and right, prepping the wood for the witch-burning-fire, I'd be a fool to not use a throwaway. This is not a safe place to discuss sensitive topics.
[close]

Thank you for registering to discuss the nuances of sexual predatory behaviour on a skate forum.
[close]
Im really not trying to back anyone up. This whole thing is fucking gross. Pedos Braille and the regular kid who is in this mess all make me want to fucking barf. I get grossed out seeing like 50 year olds with 20 somethings. But I will say I was lurking the responses and the guy you are replying to really wasn’t being a creep in my opinion. He was just trying to lay the whole situation out and a couple of users instantly put words in his mouth. That’s my opinion from reading these responses. Maybe I read it wrong or something. But I really don’t think he was trying to defend the guy. He was doing what I do whenever I read about something. He was taking a step back to better understand the topic at hand, in my opinion.
[close]

Kk you can join the two pedo fucks then.

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #704 on: September 21, 2019, 12:24:59 PM »
Yup, pretty nauseating. Exactly what skating doesn't need.

Years ago there was an issue of Skateboarder magazine, and as per the usual mag format there was an article that was just a list. Title of the list was "10 Worst Jobs for Skateboarders" or something along those lines, and one of them was "girl's high school phys ed teacher." Even when I was a kid I remember reading that and raising an eyebrow at how perverse that sounded. It was just casually thrown in there. I tried to rationalize it by thinking they meant the majority of skateboarders were teens...but obviously even at that time, most pros were in their 20's.

My mom has said her high school (in the 80s) PE teacher would watch the girls shower and looked like she enjoyed it and my mom was creeped the fuck out. Said she thinks the teacher was a full on pedo lesbian.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1389
« Reply #705 on: September 21, 2019, 12:37:45 PM »
Expand Quote

Years ago there was an issue of Skateboarder magazine, and as per the usual mag format there was an article that was just a list. Title of the list was "10 Worst Jobs for Skateboarders" or something along those lines, and one of them was "girl's high school phys ed teacher." Even when I was a kid I remember reading that and raising an eyebrow at how perverse that sounded. It was just casually thrown in there. I tried to rationalize it by thinking they meant the majority of skateboarders were teens...but obviously even at that time, most pros were in their 20's.
[close]

My mom has said her high school (in the 80s) PE teacher would watch the girls shower and looked like she enjoyed it and my mom was creeped the fuck out. Said she thinks the teacher was a full on pedo lesbian.

It's mindblowing how rampant sexual and emotional abuse was by teachers in that field. I don't now how school systems are now, but hopefully much stricter policies are in place.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #706 on: September 21, 2019, 01:12:03 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

So long story short I had some shit happen when I was a kid that wasn't shalom. Needless to say it left me awkward and self conscious. I had a gym teacher who'd force me to shower not touch me but wouldn't let me leave the gym without showering.

So I came up with a plan shower with boxers on or tighty whiteys worked and I yelled loud as shit if he came in the shower. Thankfully my dad moved us shortly thereafter I skipped that class for the awkwardness. So in agreement it was definitely shamefully amazing what teachers could get away with...... If I was big enough and ballsy enough I'd kicked him in his nuts.

uncool old fart

• Rep: 18
« Reply #707 on: September 21, 2019, 01:21:11 PM »
So long story short I had some shit happen when I was a kid that wasn't shalom. Needless to say it left me awkward and self conscious. I had a gym teacher who'd force me to shower not touch me but wouldn't let me leave the gym without showering.

So I came up with a plan shower with boxers on or tighty whiteys worked and I yelled loud as shit if he came in the shower. Thankfully my dad moved us shortly thereafter I skipped that class for the awkwardness. So in agreement it was definitely shamefully amazing what teachers could get away with...... If I was big enough and ballsy enough I'd kicked him in his nuts.

I'm sorry to hear that, dude. It seems like it's always been a pervasive issue within education. It's only now that we're starting to shine a light on it. I also went through a shitty experience like that and I was so afraid to tell anyone. When adults groom children, especially within a school setting, there's a major power dynamic at play. The abuser never has to say that "it's your word against mine, and no-one would believe you" - but they do a damn good job of implying it and impressing that upon their young victims.

I'm glad this mother stood up for her daughter, even though I do agree with some folks that think this could have been handled differently. It's hard to put myself in the shoes of a parent in that situation. I can't even imagine the anguish. I'm glad that, one way or another, this is out in the open and being dealt with. Hell, we're posting in a 25-page thread that's just picking up steam. I couldn't even imagine something like this ten or fifteen years ago.

My abuser was my vice principal; now she's the superintendent of an entire school district and she has two children of her own. That's a lot of guilt that I have to live with, but as a kid, there's nothing I could have done. It terrifies me that she's still around kids.
At this point, I think I’ve seen Bam’s penis more than my own.

jth_TN

• Rep: -3
« Reply #708 on: September 21, 2019, 01:30:21 PM »
Fuck man you shouldn't feel guilty. It wasn't your fault

Expand Quote

[close]

I'm sorry to hear that, dude. It seems like it's always been a pervasive issue within education. It's only now that we're starting to shine a light on it. I also went through a shitty experience like that and I was so afraid to tell anyone. When adults groom children, especially within a school setting, there's a major power dynamic at play. The abuser never has to say that "it's your word against mine, and no-one would believe you" - but they do a damn good job of implying it and impressing that upon their young victims.

I'm glad this mother stood up for her daughter, even though I do agree with some folks that think this could have been handled differently. It's hard to put myself in the shoes of a parent in that situation. I can't even imagine the anguish. I'm glad that, one way or another, this is out in the open and being dealt with. Hell, we're posting in a 25-page thread that's just picking up steam. I couldn't even imagine something like this ten or fifteen years ago.

My abuser was my vice principal; now she's the superintendent of an entire school district and she has two children of her own. That's a lot of guilt that I have to live with, but as a kid, there's nothing I could have done. It terrifies me that she's still around kids.

Bucketguy

• Rep: 16
« Reply #709 on: September 21, 2019, 02:42:14 PM »
Now that this thread has shifted to personal stories, I’ll chime in.
I was 13/14, had the flu, nothing more. Went to our family doctor with my mother ( who sat in the waiting room ), and the doctor asked me to lay down on my back, figured it was weird but did it as I just wanted some anti biotics for my flu. Checked usual things, then decided that would be a good time to slide his hand down my pants and try to grab my 13 or 14 year old package. I jumped up and shoved this doctor as hard as I could into a wall and left. Didn’t tell anyone for years and years out of embarrassment basically. By the time my folks found out the doctor had retired and moved away from the city. I was certain my dad was gonna hunt this dude down and kill him haha.

Another one, nothing happened to me but I’m sure it did to some of the females in my classes.
Grade 6 math / phys Ed teacher was just outted for having sexual relationships with girls in his classes. He steadily taught grade 6/7/8 phys ed. I wonder if he tried anything with girls in my class, but this was about 17/18 years ago and haven’t kept in contact with anyone from that school.
Anyways, those are my stories. This fetty dude needs to be burned at the stake in my eyes.

Woos

• Rep: 7
« Reply #710 on: September 21, 2019, 02:54:06 PM »
ITT:

People that don’t know the definition of ‘pedophile/pedophilia ‘

Pervy Euro Dudes

Edgy Tough Guys

People that believe the prison rape myth

Have any of you guys talking about prison even done time?  Chomos are put in PC when at the first prison (a classification center where you typically spend a month but depends on the state) and then they usually go to a prison that specializes in sex charges. This is typically a medium security joint.  They can then work their way down to minimum where no one does shit cuz’ they’re about to go home. The prison rape shit only happens in maxs and unless you went on a violent baby raping spree or killed someone you prolly ain’t going there.

Also I guarantee if charged Fetty would do time in county jail not prison.  Statutory rape is a slap on the wrist without priors. I was literally in a county jail dorm and one person was doing a couple months for banging a teenager and another weird 17 year old religious nerd was waiting trial for a ton of CP (girls under the age of 10.... nasty). Statutory guy was fine and the actually pedo porn dude only got made fun of.  He ended up only getting sentenced to a year or two and he was straight up raided by the FBI, it was a big case.

What Fetty did was fucked, obviously he knew she was underage but he’s not a pedophile because that means before puberty. So like under the age of 12-13. Technically he’s a hebephile (age 12-14). Believe it or not there’s not a term for age 14-18 because the body is already developed in those years for girls.

Basically dude is just a perv using his fame to fuck fan girls. He should definitely get in trouble.

Also fuck the girls mom. Anyone defending her is regular because now everyone knows who the girl is and her life is ruined. She will be hearing about this her whole school career and also this is in the internet FOREVER. This could of been handled way better but she wants that IG mommy clout.

And last thing... people tend to defend people they look up to. Look at all the fat black aunties defending R Kelly and shit. These are 12 year old kids you guys are fighting with, it’s almost more cringeworthy for “adults” argue with some anonymous grom.

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #711 on: September 21, 2019, 03:07:09 PM »
ITT:

Pervy Euro Dudes

Edgy Tough Guys

Have any of you guys talking about prison even done time?  Chomos are put in PC when at the first prison (a classification center where you typically spend a month but depends on the state) and then they usually go to a prison that specializes in sex charges. This is typically a medium security joint.  They can then work their way down to minimum where no one does shit cuz’ they’re about to go home. The prison rape shit only happens in maxs and unless you went on a violent baby raping spree or killed someone you prolly ain’t going there.

Also I guarantee if charged Fetty would do time in county jail not prison.  Statutory rape is a slap on the wrist without priors. I was literally in a county jail dorm and one person was doing a couple months for banging a teenager and another weird 17 year old religious nerd was waiting trial for a ton of CP (girls under the age of 10.... nasty). Statutory guy was fine and the actually pedo porn dude only got made fun of.  He ended up only getting sentenced to a year or two and he was straight up raided by the FBI, it was a big case.

What Fetty did was fucked, obviously he knew she was underage but he’s not a pedophile because that means before puberty. So like under the age of 12-13. Technically he’s a hebephile (age 12-14). Believe it or not there’s not a term for age 14-18 because the body is already developed in those years for girls.

Basically dude is just a perv using his fame to fuck fan girls. He should definitely get in trouble.

Also fuck the girls mom. Anyone defending her is regular because now everyone knows who the girl is and her life is ruined. She will be hearing about this her whole school career and also this is in the internet FOREVER. This could of been handled way better but she wants that IG mommy clout.

And last thing... people tend to defend people they look up to. Look at all the fat black aunties defending R Kelly and shit. These are 12 year old kids you guys are fighting with, it’s almost more cringeworthy for “adults” argue with some anonymous grom.

If Fetty goes to county he would still be going to Santa Rita, which has some pretty hard mother fuckers in there being it's Alameda county.

Woos

• Rep: 7
« Reply #712 on: September 21, 2019, 03:20:16 PM »
Expand Quote
ITT:

Pervy Euro Dudes

Edgy Tough Guys

[close]

If Fetty goes to county he would still be going to Santa Rita, which has some pretty hard mother fuckers in there being it's Alameda county.

Do they politic there? I figure a big jail like that would have a sex crime pod if they do.

Mr. Stinky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #713 on: September 21, 2019, 03:31:38 PM »
ITT:

Pervy Euro Dudes

Edgy Tough Guys

Focus now, bringing that pervert taxonomy in here like it matters to anyone but perverts.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #714 on: September 21, 2019, 03:42:11 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Well tbh it’s a bummer that if you tell when you’re a kid, instead of believing you it’s are you sure?!

Ummm motherfucker why would I lie?! Especially if I was touched wrong?! The  pervasive problem is how the abuser will make up lies saying no ones going to believe you anyways. You stole from so and so as a blackmailing technique! I know for myself I wish I had a brother to watch my back when I was a kid.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 04:26:34 PM by DarthDingusMaximus »

Raccoon Manne

• Rep: -48
« Reply #715 on: September 21, 2019, 04:09:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Well tbh it’s a bummer that if you tell when you’re a kid, instead of believing you it’s are you sure?!

Ummm motherfucker why would I lie?! Especially if I was touched wrong?! The  pervasive problem is how the abuser Willard up lies saying no ones going to believe you anyways. You stole from so and so as a blackmailing technique! I know for myself I wish I had a brother to watch my back when I was a kid.

Or you could've manned up and handled your own shit like a g. I had some bitch ass PE coach disrespect my ass so I beat him down in front of everyone... They rewarded me, they said I couldn't go to their dumb ass school anymore

uncool old fart

• Rep: 18
« Reply #716 on: September 21, 2019, 04:15:09 PM »

Ummm motherfucker why would I lie?! Especially if I was touched wrong?! The  pervasive problem is how the abuser Willard up lies saying no ones going to believe you anyways. You stole from so and so as a blackmailing technique! I know for myself I wish I had a brother to watch my back when I was a kid.

In this way, it's good that the girl's mom has her back and took action against this creep. Since it's an adult making the accusation, and since those accusations are taken much more seriously these days, something will be done and Peddy won't be able to hurt anyone else.

Personally, I think the girl's mom could have done it in a way that didn't put her daughter out there so much, but again, I can't imagine what was going through her mind. I doubt that she's trying to get social media recognition; I doubt she really thought it through beyond "this sick fucker hurt my daughter and I'm out for blood."

In my case, I feel so much guilt that other kids were hurt after me. Had I not stayed silent, something could have been done, but I was just a kid. I didn't know what to do; my abuser was one of the foremost authority figures in my life at that time. I had nowhere to turn. I'm sure many other victims of abuse feel the same way.

Sorry if it seems like I made this thread all about me, that was not my intent at all and I hope I haven't strayed us too far off topic. Just trying to lend perspective from the other side as someone who was abused at that age who had to deal with the resulting trauma well into adulthood.
At this point, I think I’ve seen Bam’s penis more than my own.

Hefe43

• Rep: 175
« Reply #717 on: September 21, 2019, 04:18:58 PM »
Or you could've manned up and handled your own shit like a g. I had some bitch ass PE coach disrespect my ass so I beat him down in front of everyone

Nah, you is poosey
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #718 on: September 21, 2019, 04:25:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Or you could've manned up and handled your own shit like a g. I had some bitch ass PE coach disrespect my ass so I beat him down in front of everyone... They rewarded me, they said I couldn't go to their dumb ass school anymore
Yeah ok dipshit that man up shit doesn't help AT ALL....

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #719 on: September 21, 2019, 04:27:12 PM »
Can we talk about how Fetty Potter, a 26 year old man, had sexual relations with a 14 year old girl?
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.