Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745019 times)

HappyLittleBlondeBoy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
Re: real confessions
« Reply #2700 on: May 26, 2010, 09:29:40 PM »

My mom and I are going to this concert after my soccer game this weekend!

TheFreshSC

« Reply #2701 on: May 26, 2010, 09:33:49 PM »

excellent fake account

HappyLittleBlondeBoy

• Rep: -1
« Reply #2702 on: May 26, 2010, 09:36:24 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

excellent fake account

What do you mean?

Soul Doubt

• Rep: -10
  • DAYUUUM
« Reply #2703 on: May 28, 2010, 10:03:28 PM »
People say I am an asshole because my father was, I think that most humans need to jump off bridges and i need to motivate them.

overheated

« Reply #2704 on: June 03, 2010, 06:13:47 AM »
I always feel like I look really awkward on a board, its a bit of a hang up of mine and so I actually got stoked when my gf said my ea skate character's style looks like mine  :-[

DEDBBIS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
« Reply #2705 on: June 05, 2010, 12:39:07 AM »
I was en route to hooking up with the daughter of the California Skateparks owner until I puked on myself. The next night I had a chance for redemption but pissed myself.

There ain't no shit on T.V. tonight

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2706 on: June 06, 2010, 05:05:25 PM »
you should shit yourself in front of her and maybe she'll admire you for going for the triple crown

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #2707 on: June 07, 2010, 07:47:33 AM »
I was en route to hooking up with the daughter of the California Skateparks owner until I puked on myself. The next night I had a chance for redemption but pissed myself.

Jesus dude!

I'm really into this girl I met a couple weeks ago,this girl is too cute and I haven't been nervous in front of a chick in so long. She was even in my dream last night. That's only happened with a few girls in my case, so it's pretty heavy. Bad thing is my buddy was hooking up with her a bit, and he's letting me crash on his couch for the summer for really cheap. She's also our roommate. Iceberg ahead!
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Brewseph

• Rep: 56
« Reply #2708 on: June 07, 2010, 11:25:40 AM »
Im an alcoholic

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -152
« Reply #2709 on: June 07, 2010, 11:34:11 AM »
Im an alcoholic
An actual, legit alcohol addict ? Or the student kind ?
Because if you were an actual addict, that would suck and if you were just a guy who drank himself fuckface every week, calling himself an alcoholic, you would suck
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 12:35:11 PM by Lauwie138 »

larry bertlemann

• Rep: 15
  • brain cemented, mix it in a blender..
« Reply #2710 on: June 07, 2010, 12:42:49 PM »
I'm really into this girl I met a couple weeks ago,this girl is too cute and I haven't been nervous in front of a chick in so long. She was even in my dream last night. That's only happened with a few girls in my case, so it's pretty heavy. Bad thing is my buddy was hooking up with her a bit, and he's letting me crash on his couch for the summer for really cheap. She's also our roommate. Iceberg ahead!

fuck that sucks.. i believe its pronounced "manaja twa"?

Mackattack

« Reply #2711 on: June 07, 2010, 10:33:17 PM »
I "dip" on a regular basis

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -152
« Reply #2712 on: June 08, 2010, 01:20:39 AM »

I did that once this summer. We were in Hungary drinking in a bar with 2 Hungarian soldiers, having a really good time drinking all kinds of local liquor.
Then one of the guys brings out dip and offers it to me and my friend, we both took it. He's a smoker, so he didn't really get any effect, but I have never smoked a cigarette in my life, so the sudden nicotine rush was pretty hardcore. I was suddenly all dizzy and had to go puke in the bathroom.
Shit hit me hard

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
« Reply #2713 on: June 08, 2010, 01:41:21 AM »
way long ago, i was visiting my GF at her HS.  i didn't go to school there so i couldn't get into her classes but she had sub for spanish class that day, so i snuck in and pretend to be one of the kids that was absent.  the sub says that she giving us a pop quiz so of course everyone in class was bummed because when you get a sub you usually get to goof off and shit.
everybody in her class knew i wasn't supposed to be there but for whatever reason, i told them i was in AP spanish in my school, that they don't need to worry since they could all copy off me.  mind you i didn't know i lick of spanish other than maybe a curse word or two.
anyway, i did such a good job selling myself before the test, that they didn't even bother read the questions, they just stayed looking at me, waiting for me to mouthed them the answers.  the whole test was multiple choice and i just randomly picked a,b,c,d like i knew what i was talking about, all the while playing down the test like it was some kindergarten shit.  they totally bought it.     

so the next day i get a call from my GF telling me that everyone failed and everyone in her class wanted to kill me! :D :D :D
kind of random to share this but i ran into her on facebook and its the first thing that popped into my head. 

hahaha, that is totally awesome
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

Brewseph

• Rep: 56
« Reply #2714 on: June 08, 2010, 08:15:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Im an alcoholic
[close]
An actual, legit alcohol addict ? Or the student kind ?
Because if you were an actual addict, that would suck and if you were just a guy who drank himself fuckface every week, calling himself an alcoholic, you would suck
Ill put it this way.  I havent been sober for an entire day in years.

MahShugahNah 2.0

• Rep: -8
« Reply #2715 on: June 08, 2010, 02:51:57 PM »

I dip SO much. I switched from Skoal to Grizzly recently and couldn't be happier. Although Skoal has all the fun flavors like Peach. My friend brought back some snuff from Europe recently and if that were sold around here I would probably be into it. I don't smoke though, would hate to have that smell on me all day. No one know if you dip where as everyone can tell if you are a smoker.

Mackattack

« Reply #2716 on: June 11, 2010, 11:00:37 PM »
Skoal peach is nice. All the other fruit flavors are nothing short of grotesque, especially cherry.

BitchTits

« Reply #2717 on: June 26, 2010, 02:49:33 PM »
This is the only reason I begged my parents to take me to Olive Garden, when I was young:

I'm watching BATB3 because the weather fucking sucks.

Davy

« Reply #2718 on: June 26, 2010, 03:26:57 PM »
My conscience keeps cock blocking me.

BriDen

« Reply #2719 on: June 26, 2010, 04:27:21 PM »
We had a few pretty violent storms here recently, and a lot of trees and shit got knocked down. After one of them a few days ago, my milf neighbor was out picking up sticks and stuff in her front yard which is right across the street from my window. She was wearing cut-off jean shorts and a tank top with no bra. I stood up and jerked off looking out the window at her.

mandibleclaw

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 560
  • "RIP to myself one day." -jereme rogers
    • mandible claw avatar image
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2720 on: June 27, 2010, 02:17:37 PM »
We had a few pretty violent storms here recently, and a lot of trees and shit got knocked down. After one of them a few days ago, my milf neighbor was out picking up sticks and stuff in her front yard which is right across the street from my window. She was wearing cut-off jean shorts and a tank top with no bra. I stood up and jerked off looking out the window at her.
basically word for word from a bukowski story.  life imitates art!
We are a noble sport more noble than any other

Mackattack

« Reply #2721 on: June 27, 2010, 07:12:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
basically word for word from a bukowski story.  life imitates art!

HAHA

One time my family and I went camping with my dads friend and his wife. She had big fake tits and wasn't wearing a bra for most of the day and i couldnt stop staring at them. I went off into the woods to drop a deuce and as im shitting i realize i can see her through the trees standing off in the distance by herself. She stayed in my line of sight just long enough for me to rub one off. I still wonder to this day if she saw me.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2722 on: June 29, 2010, 09:04:10 PM »
Haha, damn.

mandibleclaw

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #2723 on: June 29, 2010, 09:22:36 PM »
a few months ago i was walking downtown with a girl i was hooking up with, i'd had bubbleguts all day and i sharted.  knew it as soon as it happened.  was like a mile from where we were going, so i just hoped to hell it'd be okay somehow.  made it to the bar, went to the bathroom, took my boxers and trashed them.  pants were okay.  no more problems.

this happens to me on a sort of regular basis, i might have some intestinal issues.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2724 on: June 29, 2010, 09:35:13 PM »
people ought to call you the desublimator... cause you know, your always turning gasses to solids  :P
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

mandibleclaw

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2725 on: June 29, 2010, 10:48:29 PM »
people ought to call you the desublimator... cause you know, your always turning gasses to solids  :P

people ought to call me shit-pants.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #2726 on: June 30, 2010, 08:19:45 AM »

I'm able to turn solids in gas, very useful when there isn't a john around.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

FCN

• Rep: -17
« Reply #2727 on: July 12, 2010, 10:12:07 PM »
if ive been inside your house, i have masturbated and or stolen from you. when i was in grade 8 some random rich grom, invited my freinds and i to his house, where his mother gave us food and shit, my freind stole like 400 quid from their parents bedroom and a bunch of gold rings and diamond earrings and shit and i stole a gold rolex with diamonds and shit from the dads drawer which i still have, i got it appraised and its worth almost ten grand so i rarely wear it.... thats the stupidest shit i ever did right there, i still cringe to think about it, my friend whom i was with that day is a heroin addict now and lives in an abandoned building with like 20 other squatters whom are addicts, its actually quite nice there, they have a tv and a microwave and electricity. but he looks fucking scary. anyway if i didnt move to america i prolly would be dead already. in high school i stole like 50 cell phones and like 42 ipods and a couple boards from peoples lockers. they were really easy to get open, i didnt have any friends so it didnt matter.  i almost dropped out a couple times, im so glad i stuck through it.  i used to snort so much cocaine that i pretty much moved in with the dealer, where i spent thousands of dollars on coke, i never bathed and wore the same clothes so i smelled like shit all the time, his house didnt have a shower in it. i got money by stealing from my parents, grandparents and estranged relatives, i also used to wear a ski mask and jump people and take their purses/wallets. i only did that for a bit though. easily the lowest point of my whole life, and im still recovering from it, thankfully my parents supported me, and let me come back home. the worst part about those times that still haunts me is my teeth, they are pretty fucked up from not brushing them for months at a time, thankfully the dentist fixed my chipped and broken front and back teeth and made them white again. i thank my parents for that, because it just changed my whole self perception, it was some real shit!  i was working full time in a supermarket making cakes and bread up until a few weeks ago. now im just enjoying being a skate rat again, reading old mags, skating from morning til night. its the best feeling! the lakai video made me stop getting drunk and get a board.  i start my new job doing the same shit in a couple weeks so im going to enjoy this time.

new paragraph

this isnt structured properly but thats okay

i have a compulsive sneaker hoarding problem, ala bubblegum tate.

i have like over 100 pairs of jordans and nikes laying around my house.

im very shy and introverted and i dont have any friends and speak to on any daily basis.

ive never had a lasting relationship, only one night stands or two week long stints at best. i guess im still looking for that "chill girl"

if i think of other things ill add them. 
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 10:24:57 PM by FCN »

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
« Reply #2728 on: July 13, 2010, 11:12:21 AM »
I've been very addicted to tramadol for the past 5 months

"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Dr. Evan

• Rep: 24
« Reply #2729 on: July 14, 2010, 10:09:41 AM »
Up until recently I thought I was somehow smarter than most of my peers. Even in college this was the case.  Now that I am almost 30 I realized that I probably will not do anything extravagant with my life, and I plan on teaching until I die/retire.  Sounds kinda stupid and depressing but in fact it is rather liberating. 
Time you enjoyed wasting is never wasted - John Lennon