Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745019 times)

abudabi

Re: real confessions
« Reply #5580 on: November 26, 2014, 08:48:41 PM »
sk84thechicas my man, how do you feel about raw fruit diets?

iSk84thechicas

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #5581 on: November 26, 2014, 09:57:52 PM »
sk84thechicas my man, how do you feel about raw fruit diets?

- Over 50, and she still has better skin than most 20 year olds.  I rest my case

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

abudabi

« Reply #5582 on: November 26, 2014, 10:18:56 PM »
good answer.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #5583 on: November 30, 2014, 04:57:21 PM »
Expand Quote
How people go from talking to fucking is crazy to me. I feel like there are so many steps that I'm missing.
[close]

Its not simple, Yet its not hard too.  There ear specific cues and traits you want to look for when you pick up girls for the "talking to fucking technique"(T.O.T.) Things you need to pick up on. Body language is a big thing. Something as simple as the colors she is wearing. Bright colors on a girl always mean I am ready to fuck or date or flirt. See a chick dressed in all black means shes closed and not receptive It may seem like bullshit, but there are thick books dedicated to reading people, from the way they walk to the way they dressed, it sucks but that's the reality of life. We are all judged and at times and we judge others, but luckily in the love/fucking/ mating game of men and women this is the advantage. Here are some pointers L33TGEEK:
You need to look at her body language, is she mirroring you?  Google that technique. Is she giving open body language- is she ready to be approached or can you tell on her face she has the ?attitude problem??. How are you behaving? Are you in the corner, or are you THE MAN, walking around with confidence. Are you smiling? How is your body language. How is YOUR HYGENE?  Hopefully you are grooming well.  How are you clothes? You don't have to be GQ to get laid, but you need to take care of yourself.  I'm a rocker myself, and though I do love suits, I look like I came out of Cbgbs half the time when I Skate and I still talk to chicks. I don't care whether its tie day or leather day . You gotta live everyday like its your last, BE CONFIDANT Where are you? Is it 10am at the library, or 2 am in a club. Which situation works? Answer: DOESNT FUCKING MATTER. You can pick up a girl and fuck no matter where you are, if you take the right steps. What do you say to her? DO you talk about That kickflip 5-0, or do you make small talk about the what she appears to be interested in? I wouldn't talk the same game to a 45 year old Italian mother of two, that I would to a Busty Colombian 21 year old at the college bookstore.. Do you establish connection rapport?  Make the girl feel comfortable, try to make her laugh. Break the touch barrier slightly but over do it
Make casual talk, but escalate it quickly AND invite her to a coffee or drink THAT SAME DAY.  Then escalate it to get her to come back to your place. Say "Oh, I live right over there, you wanna go check that record collection I told you about". Also there are language phrases and all sorts of tools you can use. I'm telling you general shit we all know about already. You can become so good, you will never go without pussy. Always try to move things forward. Be smooth, but always JUDGE HER BODY LANGUAGE face  and the way she is interacting with you. It is this that will tell you whether to continue to try or retreat.  Don't waste your time if you cant get with the first girl the same day.  If she rejects you, don give up try it on the second girl then the third pretty soon you will get the hang of it, and we will be hearing on Slap about how you picked up that "long-board chick" from the Skate park  Don't give up man, Oh man there is so much information about PUA. You gotta look.

hi julien

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5584 on: December 03, 2014, 02:41:13 PM »
My mother slit her wrists yesterday. I have no brothers or sisters. No father. I have one auntie I barley speak to. My friends don't understand and why should they.

I am completely confused and scared.

All I can do is drink which makes things worse.

dillanharp

« Reply #5585 on: December 03, 2014, 08:40:53 PM »
My mother slit her wrists yesterday. I have no brothers or sisters. No father. I have one auntie I barley speak to. My friends don't understand and why should they.

Damn dude. Sorry. Do what you need to but don't  you have a kid? Just make sure you hang in there for his or her sake.

shark tits

« Reply #5586 on: December 03, 2014, 08:43:00 PM »

i'm so sorry.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5587 on: December 04, 2014, 05:49:30 AM »
All the best huf's

Prince Nelson

« Reply #5588 on: December 04, 2014, 11:06:53 AM »
Stay strong buddy.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5589 on: December 04, 2014, 11:14:37 AM »

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #5590 on: December 04, 2014, 12:16:46 PM »

Shit man. That's awful sounds like such an understatement. Hope everything works out soon!

nice_guy_2

« Reply #5591 on: December 04, 2014, 02:33:46 PM »

why are you so candid on here?

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #5592 on: December 04, 2014, 07:10:22 PM »
I think I might be a bit cranky at times

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #5593 on: December 05, 2014, 08:14:27 AM »
The first thing I'll do if I get a little money is hit up backpage.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #5594 on: December 05, 2014, 08:47:11 AM »

I know its hard as hell but try your best not to drink. There's no problem so bad that alcohol cant make it worse. PMA man.
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5595 on: December 07, 2014, 11:12:24 AM »
oh god im in love with Milene Larson, how is listening to her talk about fracking make me feel this way...

nice_guy_2

« Reply #5596 on: December 08, 2014, 03:26:04 AM »
i am in tune with nature and one with everything

iSk84thechicas

« Reply #5597 on: December 18, 2014, 04:40:05 PM »
The first thing I'll do if I get a little money is hit up backpage.

God Speed.  8)...Tell her ISK84THECHICAS sent you!

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

iSk84thechicas

« Reply #5598 on: December 18, 2014, 04:42:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
How people go from talking to fucking is crazy to me. I feel like there are so many steps that I'm missing.
[close]

Its not simple, Yet its not hard too.  There ear specific cues and traits you want to look for when you pick up girls for the "talking to fucking technique"(T.O.T.) Things you need to pick up on. Body language is a big thing. Something as simple as the colors she is wearing. Bright colors on a girl always mean I am ready to fuck or date or flirt. See a chick dressed in all black means shes closed and not receptive It may seem like bullshit, but there are thick books dedicated to reading people, from the way they walk to the way they dressed, it sucks but that's the reality of life. We are all judged and at times and we judge others, but luckily in the love/fucking/ mating game of men and women this is the advantage. Here are some pointers L33TGEEK:
You need to look at her body language, is she mirroring you?  Google that technique. Is she giving open body language- is she ready to be approached or can you tell on her face she has the ?attitude problem??. How are you behaving? Are you in the corner, or are you THE MAN, walking around with confidence. Are you smiling? How is your body language. How is YOUR HYGENE?  Hopefully you are grooming well.  How are you clothes? You don't have to be GQ to get laid, but you need to take care of yourself.  I'm a rocker myself, and though I do love suits, I look like I came out of Cbgbs half the time when I Skate and I still talk to chicks. I don't care whether its tie day or leather day . You gotta live everyday like its your last, BE CONFIDANT Where are you? Is it 10am at the library, or 2 am in a club. Which situation works? Answer: DOESNT FUCKING MATTER. You can pick up a girl and fuck no matter where you are, if you take the right steps. What do you say to her? DO you talk about That kickflip 5-0, or do you make small talk about the what she appears to be interested in? I wouldn't talk the same game to a 45 year old Italian mother of two, that I would to a Busty Colombian 21 year old at the college bookstore.. Do you establish connection rapport?  Make the girl feel comfortable, try to make her laugh. Break the touch barrier slightly but over do it
Make casual talk, but escalate it quickly AND invite her to a coffee or drink THAT SAME DAY.  Then escalate it to get her to come back to your place. Say "Oh, I live right over there, you wanna go check that record collection I told you about". Also there are language phrases and all sorts of tools you can use. I'm telling you general shit we all know about already. You can become so good, you will never go without pussy. Always try to move things forward. Be smooth, but always JUDGE HER BODY LANGUAGE face  and the way she is interacting with you. It is this that will tell you whether to continue to try or retreat.  Don't waste your time if you cant get with the first girl the same day.  If she rejects you, don give up try it on the second girl then the third pretty soon you will get the hang of it, and we will be hearing on Slap about how you picked up that "long-board chick" from the Skate park  Don't give up man, Oh man there is so much information about PUA. You gotta look.
[close]

hi julien

Who the fuck is Julien?

nice_guy_2

« Reply #5599 on: December 19, 2014, 08:26:40 PM »
bashim chicas

nice_guy_2

« Reply #5600 on: December 19, 2014, 08:28:29 PM »
have you met dhaner??

abudabi

« Reply #5601 on: December 23, 2014, 08:41:55 PM »
i cant drink liquor for shit but i love beer?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #5602 on: December 23, 2014, 08:49:00 PM »

I haven't touch liquor in years, i love beer as well and if i just want to get more drunk ill just drink another beer and i just like the taste of beer. I don't want to be drinking mix drinks with a bunch of sugar in it cause than ill be hyper

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5603 on: December 23, 2014, 11:12:01 PM »
Xmass alone is pretty cool. Least you don't have to bring any food or presents.

You can see why cunts kill themselves around this time of year.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 700
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #5604 on: December 23, 2014, 11:32:56 PM »
Yep
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

abudabi

« Reply #5605 on: December 24, 2014, 01:13:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I haven't touch liquor in years, i love beer as well and if i just want to get more drunk ill just drink another beer and i just like the taste of beer. I don't want to be drinking mix drinks with a bunch of sugar in it cause than ill be hyper
i always end up drinking liquor super fast cause i hate the taste, so i end up getting way too drunk and life sucks a few hours later. im like you, if i wanna get more drunk i have another beer and i feel like im in control. with liquor i tend to notice how fucked up i am like twenty minutes later and it's too late to do anything about it.
ah fuck it, ill stick to weed.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #5606 on: December 24, 2014, 01:33:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
i always end up drinking liquor super fast cause i hate the taste, so i end up getting way too drunk and life sucks a few hours later. im like you, if i wanna get more drunk i have another beer and i feel like im in control. with liquor i tend to notice how fucked up i am like twenty minutes later and it's too late to do anything about it.

I don't really drink all that much in general but i still prefer liquor. i mean ill drink beer if I'm at a kegger or something but thats about it. i don't even drink soda anymore so i have absolutely no interest in beer. Liquors cool because you don't actually have to consume a lot to get drunk especially if you have a low tolerance like myself so i just stick to that. i never get flat out wasted tho. i doubt drinking beer regularly is doing anything good for your health at all so i really just stayed away from it and a lot of alcohol in general. Im a vacation drinker at the absolute most lol. only a few times a year, but since this the real confessions thread i guess ill say that I guess i never got into the habit of drinking alcohol semi-regularly because I can have an addictive personality and id rather not start forming certain behavioral patterns the involve me consuming alcohol. i would be scared to see an alcoholic version of myself because yall already i'd turn up way too fuckin much lol

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #5607 on: December 24, 2014, 05:46:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

I don't really drink all that much in general but i still prefer liquor. i mean ill drink beer if I'm at a kegger or something but thats about it. i don't even drink soda anymore so i have absolutely no interest in beer. Liquors cool because you don't actually have to consume a lot to get drunk especially if you have a low tolerance like myself so i just stick to that. i never get flat out wasted tho. i doubt drinking beer regularly is doing anything good for your health at all so i really just stayed away from it and a lot of alcohol in general. Im a vacation drinker at the absolute most lol. only a few times a year, but since this the real confessions thread i guess ill say that I guess i never got into the habit of drinking alcohol semi-regularly because I can have an addictive personality and id rather not start forming certain behavioral patterns the involve me consuming alcohol. i would be scared to see an alcoholic version of myself because yall already i'd turn up way too fuckin much lol

i have been really good this year with acholol. I drink at most 3 times a month and only have at max 6 beers, yea i messed up a few times this year like on my sisters wedding day. I started drinking at 10 am and didn't really stop till about midnight. But i don't really like liquor cause like abudabi said it gets you drunk way to fast and i don't really like the taste either. Since i don't drink that much anymore i just will drink what i like. Also Will i haven't drank soda in forever as well, i like beer more than soda though

abudabi

« Reply #5608 on: December 24, 2014, 09:19:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

im the same way will, i develop habits super quick so it's probably for the best that i stay away from boozing. my dad's an alcoholic and he has a bunch of boozers in his family. ive heard it runs in families. i dont think it's specific to any one drug tho, i think it's the addictive personality thing. or maybe we're a bunch of pussies, who knows...

abudabi

« Reply #5609 on: December 26, 2014, 12:33:05 AM »
i ruthlessly beat myself up in my head everyday for inconsequential things. makes my life hell for a couple hours a day usually, sometimes more and sometimes less.