Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2229778 times)

Jackismydogsname, FancyWhore, Arthut_T and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pasta Monster

Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #12120 on: January 26, 2023, 05:58:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Any of you guys ever brought from / heard of ssense.com?
[close]

Yeah I've purchased from there a few times. You can get some nicer stuff for crazy discounts. I got some Chuck 70 OX lows for $29. RASSVET hoodies and what not that are originally $150+ are marked down to $60. There are some decent steals in there.
Now, I’m actively resisting buying four pairs of CONS.

Is this a disliked brand? I don’t hear much about them on here. Either way, it’s a good deal if you like PS Stix wood.
The parts they put out are good, every graphic is awful, and at least two of their riders have done very shitty things. (If you want more information on that, you’ll have to search through UWTB.)

OhioGuy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
« Reply #12121 on: January 26, 2023, 06:10:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Any of you guys ever brought from / heard of ssense.com?
[close]

Yeah I've purchased from there a few times. You can get some nicer stuff for crazy discounts. I got some Chuck 70 OX lows for $29. RASSVET hoodies and what not that are originally $150+ are marked down to $60. There are some decent steals in there.
[close]
Now, I’m actively resisting buying four pairs of CONS.

Expand Quote
Is this a disliked brand? I don’t hear much about them on here. Either way, it’s a good deal if you like PS Stix wood.
[close]
The parts they put out are good, every graphic is awful, and at least two of their riders have done very shitty things. (If you want more information on that, you’ll have to search through UWTB.)
Ah okay, I won’t bother with them then. The name is kinda stupid anyway. So I probably wouldn’t even be stocked to skate them anyway lol

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #12122 on: January 26, 2023, 06:41:44 AM »
If anyone comes across sub $60 CONS Fastbreaks please @ me. I scooped my first pair, the all navy Sage colorway from Supreme in Brooklyn for $48 this week and I'm hooked on this shoe now.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1964
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #12123 on: January 26, 2023, 06:48:17 AM »
Discount boards, but I’m still iffy

Just ordered a couple of decks and wheels and got my tracking number within the day.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Pasta Monster

« Reply #12124 on: January 26, 2023, 07:31:46 AM »
If anyone comes across sub $60 CONS Fastbreaks please @ me. I scooped my first pair, the all navy Sage colorway from Supreme in Brooklyn for $48 this week and I'm hooked on this shoe now.
I don’t know if you want another pair of the same colorway, but they’re $52 from Premier. Free shipping is at $75, I think:
https://thepremierstore.com/products/fastbreak-pro-mid-8?_pos=2&_sid=76d7ad8bd&_ss=r

$45 at Seasons in 11.5 & 12:
https://seasonsskateshop.com/products/converse-fastbreak-pro-sage-obsidian-navy?_pos=2&_sid=6c680de68&_ss=r&variant=43331715825922

Ticallion Stallion

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #12125 on: January 26, 2023, 08:16:12 AM »
35% off full-priced NB at Skatepark of Tampa today only 1/25/23

Jumped on this, thanks!

skatesum609

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #12126 on: January 26, 2023, 09:48:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I don’t know if you want another pair of the same colorway, but they’re $52 from Premier. Free shipping is at $75, I think:
https://thepremierstore.com/products/fastbreak-pro-mid-8?_pos=2&_sid=76d7ad8bd&_ss=r

https://seasonsskateshop.com/products/converse-fastbreak-pro-sage-obsidian-navy?_pos=2&_sid=6c680de68&_ss=r&variant=43331715825922
How do the fast breaks fit? Half a size down like other cons sizing?

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #12127 on: January 26, 2023, 09:53:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yeah, bought 9.5's, fit like a 10.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Badandoldskater

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 31
« Reply #12128 on: January 26, 2023, 10:03:27 AM »
Yeah half size down, wasn’t true to size for me.

stay-lurkin

• Rep: 0
« Reply #12129 on: January 27, 2023, 03:36:20 AM »
Expand Quote
I unfortunately got on the tail end of that mr porter scifi sale and was wondering to anyone that got to the sale early and was able to see most of the stuff instock, do you happen to remember seeing a white pinstripe logo hat or a zip up hoodie with a graphic on the back of it?
[close]

I didn’t see any of those. They had hoodies and crew necks that were solid color, a few LS shirts with logos on the sleeves with and those contrast stitching hats

Alright thanks, that kinda softens the blow of missing most of it. I probably woulda spent too much money anyway.

OhioGuy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12130 on: January 27, 2023, 05:33:40 PM »
I got stressed out today and just impulse bought some Pizza decks from The Drop. I’ll probably cover them with stickers or sand away the graphics. Couldn’t ignore the price.

Has anyone ordered from that site? I’m a little confused by how it’s described. Are the companies using it to sell things or is it an actual store?

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1101
« Reply #12131 on: January 27, 2023, 06:28:57 PM »
I got stressed out today and just impulse bought some Pizza decks from The Drop. I’ll probably cover them with stickers or sand away the graphics. Couldn’t ignore the price.

Has anyone ordered from that site? I’m a little confused by how it’s described. Are the companies using it to sell things or is it an actual store?

The drop is basically operates like paradeworld.

poodude

• Rep: 22
« Reply #12132 on: January 27, 2023, 10:03:42 PM »

It's like Amazon but for streetwear and skateboard gear. Skate brands like Primitive sell directly on there as well as skate shops from all over the US. Everything has free shipping, and you can take advantage of the 20% off coupon code. Your stuff gets sent direct from the seller/brand/shop.

OhioGuy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12133 on: January 28, 2023, 04:07:36 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It's like Amazon but for streetwear and skateboard gear. Skate brands like Primitive sell directly on there as well as skate shops from all over the US. Everything has free shipping, and you can take advantage of the 20% off coupon code. Your stuff gets sent direct from the seller/brand/shop.
Ah thanks! Was worried it was like StockX where they had to send it in to be reviewed first.

ridethegutter

• Rep: 66
« Reply #12134 on: January 28, 2023, 04:17:45 AM »
The Drop has Pizza decks as low as $25, using PS Stix wood, and you can get an extra 20% if you sign up for their junk mail lol (unsubscribed immediately).

https://thedrop.com/search.php?search_query=Pizza%20decks&section=content&productFilter=category%3ADecks

I have bought several pizza decks from the drop. I personally like ps stix wood and love the shovel shape Pizza uses. I think I have bought about 6 pizza decks ranging from 25-30 bucks. Can’t beat that deal.

OhioGuy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12135 on: January 28, 2023, 04:24:05 AM »
Expand Quote
The Drop has Pizza decks as low as $25, using PS Stix wood, and you can get an extra 20% if you sign up for their junk mail lol (unsubscribed immediately).

https://thedrop.com/search.php?search_query=Pizza%20decks&section=content&productFilter=category%3ADecks

[close]

I have bought several pizza decks from the drop. I personally like ps stix wood and love the shovel shape Pizza uses. I think I have bought about 6 pizza decks ranging from 25-30 bucks. Can’t beat that deal.
That’s good to hear! The shape is what attracted me to them. And I like PS Stix too, I like how the wood and concave feels under my feet. And for this price I don’t care if it gets shoggy after two weeks.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
« Reply #12136 on: January 28, 2023, 10:27:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
That’s good to hear! The shape is what attracted me to them. And I like PS Stix too, I like how the wood and concave feels under my feet. And for this price I don’t care if it gets shoggy after two weeks.
So just to be clear, the sale decks are the shovel shape nose.

switchfakie

« Reply #12137 on: January 28, 2023, 02:48:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

all converse fit the same, always buy have size down

spacial_profiling

• Rep: -88
« Reply #12138 on: January 28, 2023, 07:07:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
all converse fit the same, always buy have size down
For my CTAS with rubber toe I go full size down, but suede toe or any other shoe, half size
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 05:36:26 AM by spacial_profiling »

OhioGuy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12139 on: January 29, 2023, 02:13:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
So just to be clear, the sale decks are the shovel shape nose.
Some of the 8.5, like the Painter one and the Logo one with red, green, and white letters. Shovel nose and tail. You can see if you click the description.

postmodernpain

• Rep: 9
« Reply #12140 on: January 29, 2023, 07:54:07 AM »
50% off Chico Stix with code CHICOSTIX50

Aquatic Dinosaur

• Rep: 101
« Reply #12141 on: January 29, 2023, 11:57:11 AM »

I tried to buy a punch out deck and it said the code wasn’t valid with the item.  Anybody have any luck?

spacial_profiling

• Rep: -88
« Reply #12142 on: January 29, 2023, 12:21:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I tried to buy a punch out deck and it said the code wasn’t valid with the item.  Anybody have any luck?
works on the juiced up decks

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 952
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #12143 on: January 29, 2023, 04:26:37 PM »

It is a killer shoe
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 739
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #12144 on: January 29, 2023, 06:08:31 PM »
Need sales on theories pants stat. I’m way too in the black.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Aquatic Dinosaur

• Rep: 101
« Reply #12145 on: January 29, 2023, 08:23:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
works on the juiced up decks

Maybe Chico is punishing me because I tried to buy the 8”

DanCorteseFromMTVSports

• Rep: 286
« Reply #12146 on: January 30, 2023, 12:43:07 PM »

OhioGuy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12147 on: January 30, 2023, 01:15:37 PM »
https://www.skatewarehouse.com/dailydose.html

808s for $60
That’s a steal. Too bad a have two new pairs of Tyshawn’s. Trying not to have too much skate stuff around. Each new thing comes with an adjustment period I can no longer afford 😅👴🏾

shpongle

• Rep: 212
  • love everyOne and tell the truth
« Reply #12148 on: January 31, 2023, 11:32:08 AM »
303 has 25% everything in store

Www.303boards.com

skatesum609

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #12149 on: February 01, 2023, 07:20:12 PM »
Need sales on theories pants stat. I’m way too in the black.
Local shop has some deep discounts on lounge pants and jeans
https://prolificskateshop.com/collections/pants