Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2182094 times)

Tiltmode Army Reservist and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Jebediah

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 110
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #12150 on: February 01, 2023, 07:41:59 PM »
Got some emails about sales:

Socal Skateshop is having a 3-Day Flash Sale starting now. Get 25% off your Clothing, Safety Gear, Pro-Tec Safety Gear, and Accessories from now until Midnight Friday, February 3rd, 2023
https://socalskateshop.com

We have so many decks on sale right now. Time to stack up on your decks for the year. We've got all your favorite brands like Polar Skate Co., Alltimers, WKND, Enjoi, & more! Follow the link & filter through by brand, size, price, etc.
https://garageskateshop.com/collections/sale-decks?utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=campaign&_kx=Dh27oOIdyp4fI4kgBKTHeDXVwbE_5PJ06-qkwCDb1Gc%3D.T6p3rB

Looks like you can get a 10% off code for Garage skate shop if you allow them to text you.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #12151 on: February 02, 2023, 01:39:09 PM »
Anybody got any discount codes for that vans site?

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • RIP
« Reply #12152 on: February 02, 2023, 02:40:22 PM »
Dunno if this is considered Halal or whatnot, but I’m recently out of work and I’m selling a bunch of shoes, clothes, and (many, many dozens of) books on eBay. If you’re interested in anything, I’m happy to give a Pals discount, just DM me.
https://www.ebay.com/usr/ollihandroh

FUBAR

• Rep: 230
« Reply #12153 on: February 02, 2023, 03:59:02 PM »
Local shop has tons of decks for $45 with free grip. If you are a fan of A Tribe Called Quest, they have a sick shop deck for the wall.
https://prolificskateshop.com/collections/decks
Bunch of sweatshirts on sale too

skatesum609

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #12154 on: February 02, 2023, 07:51:43 PM »
If any sees any polar p2 decks on sale lemme know

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
« Reply #12155 on: February 02, 2023, 08:34:55 PM »
If any sees any polar p2 decks on sale lemme know

LBskate.com has couple of P2 shapes on sale. Not a huge sale, but still, it’s something.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 797
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #12156 on: February 02, 2023, 08:41:08 PM »
Trevor and Alexis’ shop is having a sale.
Extra discounts taken off at check out!
https://plush-tek.com/collections/sale

somedudefromnj

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #12157 on: February 03, 2023, 06:50:08 AM »
Local shop has tons of decks for $45 with free grip. If you are a fan of A Tribe Called Quest, they have a sick shop deck for the wall.
https://prolificskateshop.com/collections/decks
Bunch of sweatshirts on sale too

So tempting to not take a ride down and get a bunch of shit I dont need

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1031
« Reply #12158 on: February 03, 2023, 07:34:33 AM »
Ssense has some decent hardgoods on sale.

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/everything-else/skateboarding?sort=price-asc

Also some decent shoes and clothes, but you got to dig.

roll_dog

« Reply #12159 on: February 03, 2023, 09:29:12 AM »

Are we all numb to $30 decks at this point?

yourbreakfsat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12160 on: February 03, 2023, 09:41:11 AM »
Buying hardgoods from a fashion store feels so wrong

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1072
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #12161 on: February 03, 2023, 09:52:09 AM »

I didn’t need any decks (although I was eyeing the shin surf jr) but the modus ceramic bearings were teasing me. Ultimately didn’t make sense to buy the bearings and pay $18 shipping

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1128
« Reply #12162 on: February 03, 2023, 09:55:49 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I don't know the exact number, but I have a stack of decks, none of which cost more than ~$35 with grip tape and shipping, tall enough to last me for another year and a half.

Which reminds me; I talked to a friend who works for one of the big bike makers (you all know their name) and they're in the exact same position, with containers full of bikes sitting in dry dock because demand shriveled just as soon as supply caught up to existing orders (and interest rates skyrocketed).
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -67
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12163 on: February 03, 2023, 10:26:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I don't know the exact number, but I have a stack of decks, none of which cost more than ~$35 with grip tape and shipping, tall enough to last me for another year and a half.

Which reminds me; I talked to a friend who works for one of the big bike makers (you all know their name) and they're in the exact same position, with containers full of bikes sitting in dry dock because demand shriveled just as soon as supply caught up to existing orders (and interest rates skyrocketed).

damn tell your buddy to hook me up with that 30$ dry dock Trek complete!
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1128
« Reply #12164 on: February 03, 2023, 10:40:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

damn tell your buddy to hook me up with that 30$ dry dock Trek complete!

The other one...
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #12165 on: February 03, 2023, 10:40:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Please be Specialized, I've had my eye on an S-WORKS road setup
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12166 on: February 03, 2023, 10:55:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Nice. I wish I could do an S-Works, but I want titanium. After a gnar crash, I want a frame that can survive some impact.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #12167 on: February 03, 2023, 12:06:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Nice. I wish I could do an S-Works, but I want titanium. After a gnar crash, I want a frame that can survive some impact.

Check out these guys, if you haven't already
https://22bicycles.com/
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12168 on: February 03, 2023, 02:28:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Check out these guys, if you haven't already
https://22bicycles.com/

Oh! I like them.

OhioGuy

• Rep: 80
« Reply #12169 on: February 03, 2023, 03:22:33 PM »

Here’s the two Pizza decks I got from The Drop for about $25 each after using their discount offer. The decks seem like good quality, just compared the green one to my Toy Machine deck and the concave is almost identical so these are on the flatter side (which is a plus for me).  I’m slowly turning into a PS Stix fanboy. Might be weird but I like feeling like I could easily focus my board if I wanted to lol. All my BBS decks are too still for my old feet 🥲

Nacho Maildrop

« Reply #12170 on: February 03, 2023, 03:35:36 PM »

Here’s the two Pizza decks I got from The Drop for about $25 each after using their discount offer. The decks seem like good quality, just compared the green one to my Toy Machine deck and the concave is almost identical so these are on the flatter side (which is a plus for me).  I’m slowly turning into a PS Stix fanboy. Might be weird but I like feeling like I could easily focus my board if I wanted to lol. All my BBS decks are too still for my old feet

I have a couple in my cart and don't want to pull the trigger because fuck pizza, but you're really selling these.

Edit: two flat ps boards for $50 shipped was too much for my loose moral fiber.

OhioGuy

« Reply #12171 on: February 03, 2023, 03:46:07 PM »
Expand Quote

Here’s the two Pizza decks I got from The Drop for about $25 each after using their discount offer. The decks seem like good quality, just compared the green one to my Toy Machine deck and the concave is almost identical so these are on the flatter side (which is a plus for me).  I’m slowly turning into a PS Stix fanboy. Might be weird but I like feeling like I could easily focus my board if I wanted to lol. All my BBS decks are too still for my old feet
[close]

I have a couple in my cart and don't want to pull the trigger because fuck pizza, but you're really selling these.

Yeah, it’s tough. I just couldn’t ignore the price. Stuff like this and the FA warehouse sale from last year has ruined me. I can’t bring myself to pay nearly $70 for deck’s anymore lol

Tom Pearl

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #12172 on: February 03, 2023, 04:09:27 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

if you sign up for the element mailing list and wait for the right time u can get bbs element decks for $16 a piece with free shipping, they let u stack multiple discounts even on sale decks

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #12173 on: February 03, 2023, 05:50:37 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I don’t know you financial situation but I assume most people in America (if you’re in the US) could use a hand right now. So fuck it stack those pizza decks and just slide the graphics off or paint over them.

theloniousmonk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 274
« Reply #12174 on: February 03, 2023, 06:29:46 PM »

Here’s the two Pizza decks I got from The Drop for about $25 each after using their discount offer. The decks seem like good quality, just compared the green one to my Toy Machine deck and the concave is almost identical so these are on the flatter side (which is a plus for me).  I’m slowly turning into a PS Stix fanboy. Might be weird but I like feeling like I could easily focus my board if I wanted to lol. All my BBS decks are too still for my old feet 🥲
Is one of those their 8.25 shape? If so, is the tail really 6 7/8 like they have listed one their site? I like longer tails and also the mellow ps boards so any info on this would help out thanks in advance!

OhioGuy

« Reply #12175 on: February 03, 2023, 06:40:36 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Is one of those their 8.25 shape? If so, is the tail really 6 7/8 like they have listed one their site? I like longer tails and also the mellow ps boards so any info on this would help out thanks in advance!
Yeah, it’s almost 7 inches.

theloniousmonk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 274
« Reply #12176 on: February 03, 2023, 06:47:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Wow that was fast! Thanks for the info I’m gonna grab a couple!

Nacho Maildrop

« Reply #12177 on: February 03, 2023, 07:11:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I don’t know you financial situation but I assume most people in America (if you’re in the US) could use a hand right now. So fuck it stack those pizza decks and just slide the graphics off or paint over them.

Thanks, I'm not feeling too bad about it. I've been super good about not buying gear these part few months (probably in part because I was on hiatus from a certain forum). 2 boards in a shape I like for $50 is rad.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Hell yeah, even more excited about it.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 07:23:31 PM by Nacho Maildrop »

FUBAR

• Rep: 230
« Reply #12178 on: February 03, 2023, 07:31:53 PM »
Now the local has a bunch of Quasi and Dial Tone wheels for $25 a set…
https://prolificskateshop.com/collections/wheels

switchfakie

« Reply #12179 on: February 03, 2023, 09:21:09 PM »
Now the local has a bunch of Quasi and Dial Tone wheels for $25 a set…
https://prolificskateshop.com/collections/wheels

has anybody skated the quasi wheels?

i hate when board brands make wheels, but for $40 msrp, i wonder if they have a product that's good given theyre charging that high