Author Topic: Jason Jessee Is a Nazi | Full Video with all proof! Slap Premiere!  (Read 137584 times)

Powerslide

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -28
Re: Jason Jessee Is a Nazi | Full Video with all proof! Slap Premiere!
« Reply #390 on: February 17, 2019, 12:15:12 PM »
I'd have to say that if you drag the waters you'd find that someone along the way has done something nefarious and they benefit from you buying a product. There's always going to be that one person that's a bigot or raping a drunk girl behind a dumpster and they're going to benefit from your money.

That is true. I guess it doesn't really matter, as all products we use have some level of "bad" associated, whether it be Chinese workers ill-treated or professionals being shitheads. I like the graphic, and the deck doesn't matter as much as the nice soft Hawgs wheels and Bones Swiss that make the cruiser a cruiser.

And Non Serviam! Fellow Rotting Christ fan here. Heretics was released a couple of days ago - looking forward to hearing it.

PatoDuck

• Rep: -31
« Reply #391 on: February 17, 2019, 01:01:56 PM »
Jason Jessee was on spitfire in 2004

Davie Dick

• Rep: 14
« Reply #392 on: February 17, 2019, 02:37:19 PM »
Damn, now I feel bad about my cruiser deck. I got it because I liked the graphic. Never knew about the dude's history.

You should feel bad about your cruiser because of those wheels

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #393 on: February 17, 2019, 02:59:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Damn, now I feel bad about my cruiser deck. I got it because I liked the graphic. Never knew about the dude's history.

[close]

Fuck is wrong with the wheels? It's a cruiser.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #394 on: February 17, 2019, 07:22:09 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

longboard wheels on a cruiser are super fun.

just put stickers on it or spray paint it if you feel weird. its just a skateboard

DM

• Rep: 25
« Reply #395 on: February 17, 2019, 08:40:38 PM »
Looks like an 80s finger board.  Cruiser or not get your era correct.

woodinbrine

• Rep: 13
  • ᛐᛅᚢᛐᛁᚾ ᛙᛁᚴ ᚠᚱᛁᛅ
« Reply #396 on: February 18, 2019, 12:56:14 AM »
Era is now

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #397 on: March 16, 2019, 01:12:13 PM »
Posting this up for posterity's sake. Can't believe I'm still finding JJ swazi's.

From: https://www.sfgate.com/thingstodo/article/A-LIFE-ON-THE-EDGE-Pray-for-Me-The-Jason-2485239.php

This is a photo of one of the New Zealand shooter's guns. Not saying JJ is a mass shooter, but it's just fucking weird.

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #398 on: March 16, 2019, 03:03:31 PM »
hey there is no shalom sticker on that gun
9/11 was a national tragedy

Powerslide

• Rep: -28
« Reply #399 on: March 16, 2019, 04:17:49 PM »
Let it go man. What do you want from him? You want to put him in front of a firing squad? He does not owe you or anybody else shit.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #400 on: March 16, 2019, 06:50:14 PM »
Posting this up for posterity's sake. Can't believe I'm still finding JJ swazi's.

From: https://www.sfgate.com/thingstodo/article/A-LIFE-ON-THE-EDGE-Pray-for-Me-The-Jason-2485239.php

This is a photo of one of the New Zealand shooter's guns. Not saying JJ is a mass shooter, but it's just fucking weird.

I cant believe you’re still looking. No doubt the dude sucks (to put it lightly) in many ways, Slap put him on blast pretty hard and it caused some big waves but it’s not like he’s breaking the law so other than mass shaming what can ya do? I mean you could just like go kick his ass or something. If you do please film it.

chris gentryfied

• Rep: -86
« Reply #401 on: March 16, 2019, 06:54:18 PM »
10/10 would tombstone eraserhead's bitch ass off the top rope like a racist Shane McMahon if they ever fought.

Soft Boiled

• Rep: 21
« Reply #402 on: March 16, 2019, 08:33:38 PM »
Sad to say it, but skateboarding has always had its dirty little pocket of overtly racist dudes, this JJ will always have supporters. Skateboarding casts an extremely wide net, and the results can vary to say the least. It grabs all the outcasts that we love, but it snags some real assholes too.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #403 on: March 16, 2019, 08:37:12 PM »
10/10 would tombstone eraserhead's bitch ass off the top rope like a racist Shane McMahon if they ever fought.

10/10 is a midget

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1347
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #404 on: March 16, 2019, 09:22:04 PM »
In my experience you gotta watch out for the shorter folks. I had a buddy growing who was a nice boy who got straight As and always obeyed his mother but I have also seen him dismantle people much bigger than him. I'm not the biggest fight fan but it was sorta fun to see him shut bullies up.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

ScudMantels

• Rep: -104
« Reply #405 on: March 16, 2019, 10:24:39 PM »

Yup ENOUGH already, JJ is done. We're onto Gonz now, lets start digging

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
  • JACKASS

bigbevev

• Rep: -14
« Reply #407 on: March 22, 2019, 01:49:19 PM »
made a post on IG and tagged him, he commented "kook patrol" and trolled a couple of my other posts, I asked where his kind eyes are. dont know how to post screenshots but I guess it's not TOO exciting.

NoFlipTrixAllowed

• Rep: -18
« Reply #408 on: May 31, 2019, 06:45:20 AM »
That's what I like about JJ, I don't like what skateboarding has become. Skateboarding is only diverse within the outer barbed wire perimeter of liberal internationalism. Jason thought fuck it and cut loose from the programming and he's on the run! He's heading for the fence! The rest of us love it because someone's gone over the top and committed a thought crime and he doesn't give a shit, he's running straight for the fucking fence, but then the liberal alarms go off at status quo HQ and the drones are deployed, what's going to happen next, are they going to get him, go on Jason, go on, just don't back down, just keeping running towards the light, and the drones are just swarming all over him now, the liberal fucks are everywhere, all over social media, in the boardrooms, he stumbles and makes an apology but it isn't enough, they want blood, they want his career, his livelihood, his reputation, they're gonna make an example of him, Vice is piling in, Buzzfeed is laying the boot in 'Why is this racist trash sponsored by the skateboard industry?", Jason's still trying to fight them off, trying to laugh it off "Come on guys it's a joke", then as soon as the CEO opens that laptop he's fired in a second, but the liberals still want his balls on a plate, there's a bit of fight left in him but the savaging goes on, until he collapses in exhaustion, they interrogate him for us all to watch, "What was I thinking, it was a moment of madness, I understand the struggle of the immigrant now", he gets big diversity and loves political correctness, he see's the true light.

It was a good run Jason, but they got you in the end, you legend. There's the rest of us, back behind the barbed wire fence, get back down to it, pay your taxes, keep your mouth shut, maybe someone else will run for it, but for that moment running toward the light, Jason was free.

Fred Savage

« Reply #409 on: May 31, 2019, 06:51:35 AM »
That's what I like about JJ, I don't like what skateboarding has become. Skateboarding is only diverse within the outer barbed wire perimeter of liberal internationalism. Jason thought fuck it and cut loose from the programming and he's on the run! He's heading for the fence! The rest of us love it because someone's gone over the top and committed a thought crime and he doesn't give a shit, he's running straight for the fucking fence, but then the liberal alarms go off at status quo HQ and the drones are deployed, what's going to happen next, are they going to get him, go on Jason, go on, just don't back down, just keeping running towards the light, and the drones are just swarming all over him now, the liberal fucks are everywhere, all over social media, in the boardrooms, he stumbles and makes an apology but it isn't enough, they want blood, they want his career, his livelihood, his reputation, they're gonna make an example of him, Vice is piling in, Buzzfeed is laying the boot in 'Why is this racist trash sponsored by the skateboard industry?", Jason's still trying to fight them off, trying to laugh it off "Come on guys it's a joke", then as soon as the CEO opens that laptop he's fired in a second, but the liberals still want his balls on a plate, there's a bit of fight left in him but the savaging goes on, until he collapses in exhaustion, they interrogate him for us all to watch, "What was I thinking, it was a moment of madness, I understand the struggle of the immigrant now", he gets big diversity and loves political correctness, he see's the true light.

It was a good run Jason, but they got you in the end, you legend. There's the rest of us, back behind the barbed wire fence, get back down to it, pay your taxes, keep your mouth shut, maybe someone else will run for it, but for that moment running toward the light, Jason was free.
Shut the fuck up new guy.

conqueso

« Reply #410 on: May 31, 2019, 06:52:50 AM »

fuck off nazi scum

SpankerChief

• Rep: 2
  • Rob_Skate_Lurker_
« Reply #411 on: May 31, 2019, 06:59:46 AM »

Focus your account kook
[ url ]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif[ / url ]

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #412 on: May 31, 2019, 07:30:27 AM »
If you don't like what skateboarding's become, why are you still here?
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #413 on: May 31, 2019, 07:54:10 AM »

Hey Jason, sorry shit didn't work out for you. Starting a slap account and bumping all of the threads probably wasn't a great idea. Just let racist sleeping dogs lie
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #414 on: May 31, 2019, 07:55:47 AM »

Wut

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #415 on: May 31, 2019, 08:22:45 AM »

Talking shit about liberals or even conservatives for that matter, that shit is wack as fuck, broaden your horizons and just be a human being.

Lumping people together is wack unless you’re talking about nazis, physical mutilators/murders/abusers evil people people who torture, and sex offenders.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 11:36:43 AM by johnes »
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Ayanami

• Rep: 55
« Reply #416 on: May 31, 2019, 08:31:33 AM »

i like the tiny headed bear who says nice stuff to everyone.

E

• Rep: 11
« Reply #417 on: May 31, 2019, 08:34:20 AM »

Talking shit about liberals or even conservatives for that matter, that shit is wack as fuck, broaden your horizons and just be a human being.

Lumping people together is wack unless you’re talking about nazis, people mutilators, and sex offenders.

I like that sentiment a lot and I wish more people lived by those words, especially right now. 

Dustwardprez

« Reply #418 on: May 31, 2019, 09:30:31 AM »

1010 gets cornered

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #419 on: May 31, 2019, 10:50:03 AM »

you have this so fucking backwards.  no one is held prisoner in skateboarding.  people can chill here as long as they want, a lot of people are sustained by skateboarding long after their "best by" date.   and sure there are generally accepted morals and virtues in the skateboarding community but people are free to be a kook, free to make to make their own choices and form their own beliefs.  however they are not free from the consequences of those choices. they don't get to control other peoples reactions to those choices.
sidenote: being a nazi and aligning yourself with the nazi movement is not a "thought crime" is fucking treason .  treason to democracy, treason to liberty and treason to self governance.  if you want to live in a in a top down authoritarian society where might makes right and genetics is more important than work ethic- you can get the fuck out of the united states. and the massive irony is that nazis held power by prosecuting thought crimes and executing dissenters.   loyalty to party over the well being of your neighbor is a keystone national socialism.

PS thanks for bumping the thread.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 10:52:39 AM by tortfeasor »
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.