Author Topic: Local Pittsburgh Skater killed by Police  (Read 34075 times)

SlappyBum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
Re: Local Pittsburgh Skater killed by Police
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2018, 11:23:11 AM »
FUCK ALL COPS...

This shit never changes. When I was a kid I was skating around my town with my close buddy at night... My buddies mom had pulled up to pick us up so we started jogging towards the car, cop came out of fucking nowhere and tackled the SHIT out of my friend... We freeze, cop was like "I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO STAY" we didn't hear shit, we didn't even know he was fucking behind us, he looks at us and realizes we are like fucking 11 years old and backs up... We reported it to the police station and of course nothing fucking came of it. Luckily he didn't draw his fucking gun on us like this scenario... Its just ever since Ive been a kid its always the same fucking story, cops think their dick is bigger than everyone else's and the get to fuck anybody they want without repercussion... And they can...

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2018, 12:37:12 PM »
Dumbass shouldn't of ran considering how trigger happy cops have become now. The cop should be sentenced to death but probably won't happen as always. Before you SJW fucks tear this post apart I'm also a POC who understands damn well how society is right now.

www.itsalwaysthevictimsfault.com

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2018, 12:39:27 PM »
I'm very surprised no one was shot at LOVE back in the day. They'd run over a 12 year old with their fucking dirtbikes and not think twice about it.

snack pack

• Rep: 7
« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2018, 03:05:06 PM »
Dumbass shouldn't of ran considering how trigger happy cops have become now. The cop should be sentenced to death but probably won't happen as always. Before you SJW fucks tear this post apart I'm also a POC who understands damn well how society is right now.
You're out of your element Ricky

Sad Hippo

« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2018, 03:38:36 PM »

Take's too hot bruh...

chilllyboy

• Rep: -10
« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2018, 04:45:07 PM »
Riding around w/ guns, getting into shootouts, running from the police. Apparenlty the kid had an empty clip in his pocket.

How was this not a foreseeable consequence of his actions? He is the one who put himself in this volatile and ultimately fatal situation. No one else put him there. If you act like this in a large metropolitan city in the US, this will eventually be the end game. If the homeboys don't get you (sounds like they almost did) - the cops will. There is no way around it.

I'm young black male and grew up in the largest city in the south. I have only had one interaction w/ the police and it was to kindly tell me that my taillight was out.  I had nothing to hide, turned off my vehicle, was respectful, and so was the officer. I guess I'm just priveledged huh? Or maybe just savvy enough not to tempt fate in a situation where I can only lose.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2018, 04:49:17 PM »
Or you're an uncle tom
Every situation is different and you're trying to justify killing somebody because they ran away from a rookie cop with a power trip you're trash
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 04:50:56 PM by Silky Johnson »

chilllyboy

« Reply #127 on: June 22, 2018, 04:59:41 PM »
Or you're an uncle tom
Every situation is different and you're trying to justify killing somebody because they ran away from a rookie cop with a power trip you're trash

If you don't defend criminals that are responsible for terrorizing their city and turning it into a post apocolyptic wasteland your an uncle tom. THIS logic is why blacks will forever be a permanent underclass.

The irony is that its the gangbangers, thugs, wannabe rappers and drug dealers, that make it harder young black males to be taken seriously and ascend the social ladder. Their behavior should embarrass and anger you, but instead you defend it. 

shit_for_brains

« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2018, 05:36:04 PM »
Riding around w/ guns, getting into shootouts, running from the police. Apparenlty the kid had an empty clip in his pocket.

How was this not a foreseeable consequence of his actions? He is the one who put himself in this volatile and ultimately fatal situation. No one else put him there. If you act like this in a large metropolitan city in the US, this will eventually be the end game. If the homeboys don't get you (sounds like they almost did) - the cops will. There is no way around it.

I'm young black male and grew up in the largest city in the south. I have only had one interaction w/ the police and it was to kindly tell me that my taillight was out.  I had nothing to hide, turned off my vehicle, was respectful, and so was the officer. I guess I'm just priveledged huh? Or maybe just savvy enough not to tempt fate in a situation where I can only lose.

An empty clip isn't a weapon, and possession of one is not only not a crime but has been argued for longer than I've been alive as being a 2nd amendment right (for the chosen ones that applies to). Unless the empty clip was itself pointing a gun at the officer, his possession of it is irrelevant. Not to mention the officer not having precognition and not knowing of it's existence until searching his corpse. The sentence comes after the crime.

He put himself in a situation to receive a misdemeanor fleeing charge, not a death sentence. How do we know he didn't get in over his head with some shitty people, was holding a clip because it felt unsafe not to do it, and fled when he had the chance because he was terrified of both his company and the guy who would soon murder him? White people do it all the time. We know that as much as that he was out gang bangin' and participating in the apocalypse of his city but you'd rather sentence him first. Why does that sound familiar?

It is a reasonable expectation to not be murdered during a traffic stop. It is a reasonable expectation to not be murdered by the police at all, if you aren't imminently threatening their lives. He did a lot of stupid things that day and not a single one of them was punishable by death. If you think it requires savvy to not be executed because your taillight is out, then you've normalized the problem and allow it to continue.

chilllyboy

« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2018, 06:03:19 PM »
 Running from the police is an incredibly dangerous situation for every one involved. Shit can go south real quick, and the threshold for deadly action becomes almost nonexistent. Most cops are not going to wait until they are staring down the barrel of a gun to react, especially when rolling up to alleged armed and dangerous suspects. They didn't get called out there for a taillight violation.

Again, no one is saying he deserved it. I only said it was a foreseeable risk to his already reckless behavior.

Lets say the bullet that killed him dind't come from the cop, but instead from the guy that ended up firing back at the car after getting shot in the torso. Would we still be making the argument "but he didn't deserve to die!" No it would be ridiculous. In fact we wouldn't even be having this conversation, this thread wouldn't exist, and Antwon Rose Jr. would be another nameless statistic in a pointless, never ending trend of black youth violence. You starting to see how this works?

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2529
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #130 on: June 22, 2018, 06:14:01 PM »
You starting to see how this works?

Yeah, I think I get it now. You're making up weird scenarios to justify this unnecessary murder.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #131 on: June 22, 2018, 06:18:03 PM »
saw a guy carrying a avocado once, good thing i didn't think it was a grenade, or that he was black, or started running, or I was a cop, or it happened in america, cause the threshold for deadly action'd become almost nonexistent

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #132 on: June 22, 2018, 06:26:12 PM »
Its no secret he was playing with fire and got burned. Its no secret the cop murdered him.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #133 on: June 22, 2018, 08:30:32 PM »
Running from the police is an incredibly dangerous situation for every one involved. Shit can go south real quick, and the threshold for deadly action becomes almost nonexistent. Most cops are not going to wait until they are staring down the barrel of a gun to react, especially when rolling up to alleged armed and dangerous suspects. They didn't get called out there for a taillight violation.

Again, no one is saying he deserved it. I only said it was a foreseeable risk to his already reckless behavior.

Lets say the bullet that killed him dind't come from the cop, but instead from the guy that ended up firing back at the car after getting shot in the torso. Would we still be making the argument "but he didn't deserve to die!" No it would be ridiculous. In fact we wouldn't even be having this conversation, this thread wouldn't exist, and Antwon Rose Jr. would be another nameless statistic in a pointless, never ending trend of black youth violence. You starting to see how this works?

What if the international space station fell on him? What if a million things that didn't happen happened? If he was killed in cross fire yes, that would be different. That would be a foreseeable risk to his reckless behavior. You know what would happen to the shooter in that situation? He would be charged with murder. It would be different if it were different. I don't think that's the brilliant point you thought you were going to make.

EDIT: Do I even have to mention that waiting until a gun is even visible is what qualifies it as an imminent threat and justify the officer shooting? A report of a shooting does not mean fire at will.

You won't get it until it happens to you.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 08:41:46 PM by shit_for_brains »

Sidewalk Funk.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #134 on: June 22, 2018, 10:53:53 PM »
Apparently the officer was fired from his previous job for being too violent and falsifying reports

chilllyboy

« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2018, 11:04:37 PM »

EDIT: Do I even have to mention that waiting until a gun is even visible is what qualifies it as an imminent threat and justify the officer shooting? A report of a shooting does not mean fire at will.

No you didn't have to mention it because its NOT EVEN FUCKING TURE. Statutes of Pennsylvania title 18: Fleeing Felon rule:

Peace officer's use of force in making arrest.--

(1)  A peace officer, or any person whom he has summoned or directed to assist him, need not retreat or desist from efforts to make a lawful arrest because of resistance or threatened resistance to the arrest. He is justified in the use of any force which he believes to be necessary to effect the arrest and of any force which he believes to be necessary to defend himself or another from bodily harm while making the arrest. However, he is justified in using deadly force only when he believes that such force is necessary to prevent death or serious bodily injury to himself or such other person, or when he believes both that:

(i)  such force is necessary to prevent the arrest from being defeated by resistance or escape; and

(ii)  the person to be arrested has committed or attempted a forcible felony or is attempting to escape and possesses a deadly weapon, or otherwise indicates that he will endanger human life or inflict serious bodily injury unless arrested without delay.

Shooting was justified before it even happened. Thanks for playing.

Edit: I underlined the important parts just in case you had any trouble.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 11:07:19 PM by chilllyboy »

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #136 on: June 22, 2018, 11:34:07 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

No you didn't have to mention it because its NOT EVEN FUCKING TURE. Statutes of Pennsylvania title 18: Fleeing Felon rule:

(1)  A peace officer, or any person whom he has summoned or directed to assist him, need not retreat or desist from efforts to make a lawful arrest because of resistance or threatened resistance to the arrest. He is justified in the use of any force which he believes to be necessary to effect the arrest and of any force which he believes to be necessary to defend himself or another from bodily harm while making the arrest. However, he is justified in using deadly force only when he believes that such force is necessary to prevent death or serious bodily injury to himself or such other person, or when he believes both that:

(i)  such force is necessary to prevent the arrest from being defeated by resistance or escape; and

(ii)  the person to be arrested has committed or attempted a forcible felony or is attempting to escape and possesses a deadly weapon, or otherwise indicates that he will endanger human life or inflict serious bodily injury unless arrested without delay.

Interesting. Cop knew what he was doin. In my state you gotta be in felony custody for them to shoot you while escaping. Good to always know the law so you know what your getting into. They should fight for a change to that law. We'll see how its interpreted and plays out.

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #137 on: June 23, 2018, 03:52:16 AM »

Why do you assume he is guilty? Look at this kid, you really think he's doing drive by's?

Apparently he was in AP classes and worked at the local free store
“He was a really excellent student,” said Superintendent Alan Johnson. “He was involved in advance placement classes, he was a gifted student, he certainly had everything to look forward to, he was very well-liked by teachers. I know a number of teachers at the high school are pretty badly shaken up, the principal knew him well.”

Rose worked at The Free Store in Braddock, which is run by Mayor John Fetterman’s wife, Gisele.

“He was a funny, goofy kid who loved chasing children around the store,” Gisele Fetterman said.

He didn't have any weapons on him and the driver of the car Rose fled from wasn't charged was allegedly not involved in the drive-by the cops were responding to.

If the driver of the car the kid ran from was the driver of the drive by, you know he would have been locked up for questioning.

Maybe, just maybe, he ran from that car because he's seen so many videos of black people doing every thing correctly around the cops, and still being murdered.

The man who was driving 17-year-old Antwon Rose Jr. and one other suspect before a confrontation with police in East Pittsburgh Tuesday night was a jitney driver who had nothing to do with a shooting that occurred minutes before an officer shot and killed Rose.

You are privileged, and it's coloring the way you look at the state's murder of black people. It's called survivorship bias.

It is very unreasonable to say "I don't get in trouble with the police and I'm a good boy so therefore all the people that do get in trouble with the police are bad boys"

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #138 on: June 23, 2018, 05:10:38 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Why do you assume he is guilty? Look at this kid, you really think he's doing drive by's?

Apparently he was in AP classes and worked at the local free store
Expand Quote

???
[close]

chilllyboy

« Reply #139 on: June 23, 2018, 07:49:28 AM »

You are privileged, and it's coloring the way you look at the state's murder of black people. It's called survivorship bias.

I used my example to show that racist white cops are not roaming the streets thirsty for negro blood. Some people actually think this is the case, and it colors their interactions with police.

I was also trying to point out that there are ways to avoid finding yourself in these situations. NOT riding around with guns and running when cops try to pull you over is a very basic start. 

shit_for_brains

« Reply #140 on: June 23, 2018, 08:19:09 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Alright you got me, the law does state that and it does further cloud the issue. The cop's belief in the things that allow him to shoot have to be justified, did you know that one? You can't say "I thought he was a werewolf 'cus I believe in werewolves." I can sense how excited you are to finally gain a point in the murdered children game, so here you go here's one psychotic bootlicker fun buck you can redeem to a cop right before he shoots you.

revfredmorton

• Rep: -50
« Reply #141 on: June 23, 2018, 08:20:12 AM »
shit about to get real when you leave the scene of a shooting in shot out car with guns then run from cops

listentoaheartbeat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 187
« Reply #142 on: June 23, 2018, 08:37:28 AM »
Running from the police is an incredibly dangerous situation for every one involved. Shit can go south real quick, and the threshold for deadly action becomes almost nonexistent. Most cops are not going to wait until they are staring down the barrel of a gun to react, especially when rolling up to alleged armed and dangerous suspects.

Then they don't react, but act based on an assumption. How come so many of you dig deep into pseudo-psychology to relativize the cop's behavior, but not think about how a kid might simply panic when engaged by the police and run? Police training and culture in the US must be so fucked for something like this to happen.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 562
« Reply #143 on: June 23, 2018, 08:52:49 AM »
american police are poorly trained.

in the millitary, soldiers are trained to not shoot civilians unless shot at first when they're in a foreign country.

i don't see how anybody can justify being shooting someone in the back as they're running away.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 08:55:12 AM by Big Skatefase »

Walljammer69

« Reply #144 on: June 23, 2018, 10:07:00 AM »
Damn, this is hard to process.  Cops are shit and fuck them, but if Antwon and his boy did a drive by in a jitney (unregistered cab), they could have been looking at enough time to nullify their lives anyway.  The scenario I'm seeing is that they held some guy at gunpoint (jitney driver), did a drive by, got shot at in retaliation and bolted once it was time to answer for their actions.  So many passionate cop haters will only see their side and canonize the dead, but there's a chance that Antwon's life (the best 30 years of it) was gone before he got shot. 

shark tits

« Reply #145 on: June 23, 2018, 10:25:18 AM »
Damn, this is hard to process.  Cops are shit and fuck them, but if Antwon and his boy did a drive by in a jitney (unregistered cab), they could have been looking at enough time to nullify their lives anyway.  The scenario I'm seeing is that they held some guy at gunpoint (jitney driver), did a drive by, got shot at in retaliation and bolted once it was time to answer for their actions.  So many passionate cop haters will only see their side and canonize the dead, but there's a chance that Antwon's life (the best 30 years of it) was gone before he got shot.
you're right, passionate cop haters will blame the cop [who did shoot a kid in the back] and cop lovers will use the fact of crime to justify his murder.
as much as i'd rather [from a karmic perspective] see bad mammerjammers get killed by cop [if anyone has to] it undermines the black lives movement. when the kid stole cigars in ferguson, to me it doesn't justify it but to a large segment of the population it does.
who we need to win over if we're gonna gain any traction in holdiing police accountable.
nothing comes from 'trolling' the other side, but if they can see police victims as human then we'll be ready for change.
on the opposite end, hard as this is for me personally and a lot of other people, we have to see cops as human first.
not saying i'm that evolved yet but that's where it needs to go.

revfredmorton

« Reply #146 on: June 23, 2018, 12:52:23 PM »

that what im saying with you, you right

revfredmorton

« Reply #147 on: June 23, 2018, 12:53:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
you're right, passionate cop haters will blame the cop [who did shoot a kid in the back] and cop lovers will use the fact of crime to justify his murder.
as much as i'd rather [from a karmic perspective] see bad mammerjammers get killed by cop [if anyone has to] it undermines the black lives movement. when the kid stole cigars in ferguson, to me it doesn't justify it but to a large segment of the population it does.
who we need to win over if we're gonna gain any traction in holdiing police accountable.
nothing comes from 'trolling' the other side, but if they can see police victims as human then we'll be ready for change.
on the opposite end, hard as this is for me personally and a lot of other people, we have to see cops as human first.
not saying i'm that evolved yet but that's where it needs to go.

damn man, dont be stealing cigars then!

??? ????

• Rep: -4
« Reply #148 on: June 23, 2018, 01:12:47 PM »
More pussy for me as Biebel would say.

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #149 on: June 23, 2018, 01:23:05 PM »
More pussy for me as Biebel would say.
wow what a insightful piece of information