Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1456808 times)

Marv, Scottboarding and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lurkluke

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 195
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #10530 on: July 26, 2023, 09:01:53 PM »
y'all are gossipping about him, are you guys teen girls?!

I dunno - I clicked on a link and asked a question. Is that gossip?

skippersoldballs

• Rep: 72
« Reply #10531 on: July 27, 2023, 01:20:32 PM »
Maturity wise I'm not far off. I got a kick out of it though

The Mexican Nancy Chin

• Rep: 116
« Reply #10532 on: July 27, 2023, 01:50:50 PM »
I guess all of us on slap are teen girls then

Terminal

« Reply #10533 on: July 27, 2023, 02:38:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
This deserves a gnar

Dummklaus

• Rep: 45
« Reply #10534 on: July 27, 2023, 11:12:08 PM »

henry sanchez going off in the comments.

first he said to keep all politics out of skateboarding, then went on the call people that said politics pervade every facet of life sheep, and in the end commented this little gem of wisdom:

"I agree to some of that but it’s the part where it seems only a leftists opinion can be heard and a right wing skater feels he has to remind people that we’re all skaters and let’s just skate and bond over skating"

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #10535 on: July 28, 2023, 12:38:55 AM »
Lots of pussy private accounts talking lots of complete dog shit, what an absolute and utter shocker!

LloydBrün

• Rep: 15
« Reply #10536 on: July 28, 2023, 12:46:29 AM »
It's always cunts with the worst politics saying to "keep politics out of skateboarding". 

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 657
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #10537 on: July 28, 2023, 01:31:06 AM »
It's always cunts with the worst politics saying to "keep politics out of skateboarding".

yep

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 318
« Reply #10538 on: July 28, 2023, 08:33:49 AM »
Henry Sánchez is super lame. You can’t argue for right wing politics when the right wing politicians are saying slavery was beneficial to the slaves! Wtf is that. How is slavery helpful in anyway to slaves. Same politicians will eventually say the same thing about the holocaust and Jewish people. If they haven’t already. Yes, democrat vs republican is a way to divide and distract from the class struggle that is the real issue. Rich vs poor (90% of the world) but we won’t get to that until people are treated like people and at the end of the day some democrats are fighting for that.

The night listener

• Rep: -163
« Reply #10539 on: July 28, 2023, 08:49:21 AM »

first he said to keep all politics out of skateboarding, then went on the call people that said politics pervade every facet of life sheep, and in the end commented this little gem of wisdom:

"I agree to some of that but it’s the part where it seems only a leftists opinion can be heard and a right wing skater feels he has to remind people that we’re all skaters and let’s just skate and bond over skating"

He's kind of right though. Any non leftist opinion here either gets shit talked or kooked to oblivion or even banned.

You can't even say "both sides are stupid " cause then you get deemed ultra right Nazi or something

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
« Reply #10540 on: July 28, 2023, 09:01:30 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

He's kind of right though. Any non leftist opinion here either gets shit talked or kooked to oblivion or even banned.

You can't even say "both sides are stupid " cause then you get deemed ultra right Nazi or something

If you're referring to what happened to MLIW, that fucking idiot was literally arguing that private business should have the right to discriminate against anyone they want.

One side is trying to fight for the rights of marginalized people and one is actively trying to take rights away from marginalized people. They are not the fucking same.

You should stop while you're ahead

k-nutz

• Rep: 53
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #10541 on: July 28, 2023, 09:11:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

If you're referring to what happened to MLIW, that fucking idiot was literally arguing that private business should have the right to discriminate against anyone they want.

One side is trying to fight for the rights of marginalized people and one is actively trying to take rights away from marginalized people. They are not the fucking same.

https://imgur.com/a/7MNc1pP
« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 09:23:49 AM by k-nutz »

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10542 on: July 28, 2023, 09:39:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

That image is a perfect scenario for bringing up the "both sides are stupid" argument

manysnakes

« Reply #10543 on: July 28, 2023, 09:40:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

That image is a perfect scenario for bringing up the "both sides are stupid" argument

There are no sides, there's one giant party of capital.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #10544 on: July 28, 2023, 10:24:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

so is it even an insult then? is it good he's doing it since y'all do it too?

i wish you dudes were this honest all the time, lil sewing circle  :-*

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #10545 on: July 28, 2023, 10:35:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

so is it even an insult then? is it good he's doing it since y'all do it too?

i wish you dudes were this honest all the time, lil sewing circle  :-*
I mean shit, I've seen your posts, let's not act like your above partaking in gossip yourself. Were you really expecting not to see gossip on slap? You could argue this thread is inherently gossip. When I said that I guess we're all teen girls on slap then, that included you. You are a valued member of our lil sewing circle :)

cky enthusiast

« Reply #10546 on: July 28, 2023, 10:42:41 AM »
i guess my point was more why you throwing around teen girl like a diss when its all yall do too, seen? they got a hard enuff time as it is prolly they dont need ur divorced ass puttin em down too

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #10547 on: July 28, 2023, 10:53:48 AM »
i guess my point was more why you throwing around teen girl like a diss when its all yall do too, seen? they got a hard enuff time as it is prolly they dont need ur divorced ass puttin em down too
Assuming your referring to @lurkluke (the person who called squints a teen girl) then couldn't the same logic of why you putting em down? apply to you making fun of lurkluke earlier as well? It's slap, none of this is that serious

cky enthusiast

« Reply #10548 on: July 28, 2023, 11:02:28 AM »
yo bitch ass save that shit for debate club and stop picking on women

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #10549 on: July 28, 2023, 11:05:52 AM »
yo bitch ass save that shit for debate club and stop picking on women, stop talking back to me.
:( You wanna crochet some scarves during our next sewing circle session?

yo bitch ass save that shit for debate club and stop picking on women, stop talking back to me.
?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 11:12:36 AM by The Mexican Nancy Chin »

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
« Reply #10550 on: July 28, 2023, 12:11:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
:( You wanna crochet some scarves during our next sewing circle session?

Expand Quote
[close]
?

You're making fun of a teenaged girl. Not cool bro.

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10551 on: July 28, 2023, 12:17:16 PM »
Real ones crochet quilts

Ghost Face

• Rep: 113
« Reply #10552 on: July 28, 2023, 12:57:28 PM »
"Lil Sewing Circle" by Earl coming Fall '24
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
  • RIP
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #10553 on: July 28, 2023, 06:31:35 PM »
Henry Sanchez’s internet presence outside of his skate clips is so depressing. He clearly has some kind of personality disorder and mental illness that prevents him from getting along with others.

Along with Jayne Fortune, Sanch was the pro who posted most regularly on slap back in my heyday. He was fairly cool most of the time, but super prone to arguments over nothing. My clearest memory is him drunkenly talking about whether he should cheat on his wife with an 18 year old girl who worked the phone at the auto shop he was apprenticing at - and then posting something like “dawgs, she’s in my lap as I’m typing this lol”.

Anyways, here is a SICK AS FUCK IG post by a “pro”

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #10554 on: July 29, 2023, 02:45:29 AM »
Jayme Fortune posts here still and he seems pretty cool.

Henry doesn't post here anymore (that I know of) but he hasn't seemed very cool.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Colin Robinson

• Rep: 63
  • energy vampire
« Reply #10555 on: July 30, 2023, 10:32:02 AM »
Henry Sanchez’s internet presence outside of his skate clips is so depressing. He clearly has some kind of personality disorder and mental illness that prevents him from getting along with others.

Along with Jayne Fortune, Sanch was the pro who posted most regularly on slap back in my heyday. He was fairly cool most of the time, but super prone to arguments over nothing. My clearest memory is him drunkenly talking about whether he should cheat on his wife with an 18 year old girl who worked the phone at the auto shop he was apprenticing at - and then posting something like “dawgs, she’s in my lap as I’m typing this lol”.

I’d hang it on my wall. Certainly classier than any “art” of Jereme’s.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #10556 on: July 30, 2023, 10:39:23 AM »
Always wanted this Cliver graphic

apport

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 292
« Reply #10557 on: July 30, 2023, 10:49:30 AM »

holy shit i’ve never seen this, so good. was this for strangelove? i have no recollection of this coming out.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1187
  • old and in the way
« Reply #10558 on: July 30, 2023, 10:51:27 AM »

this graphic is incredible

manysnakes

« Reply #10559 on: July 30, 2023, 12:11:18 PM »

I mean yeah, it is pretty interesting that the CIA-connected Epstein, who was close with at least two US presidents, one British PM, multiple Israeli PMs, and several Saudi royals (you know, the people who literally did 9/11), had such a painting.