Author Topic: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock  (Read 376233 times)

haydtang

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -20
Re: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« Reply #960 on: January 19, 2019, 04:53:38 PM »
Expand Quote
This is a terrible thing that happened to Dan, but if you have ever been in a fight this could of been you, the guy in the hospital or the guy on trial. If you have never hit someone or taken a beating well good for you. But I would think most people have thrown a punch or two. Get off your high horse or be thankful you didn’t connect like you wanted to. Bunch of baby’s on here. I’m 43 so maybe I grew up In a different time but fighting happened. I’m not a tough guy, just a regular dude living in the city and occasionally getting in some brawls . I’m thankful I never hurt someone severely like this. But I threw a brick at a guys head once and his ducking skills probably saved me 20 years Locked up. I just think this was a mistake and it could happen to anyone in a fight.
[close]

43, has gotten into brawls, and has thrown a brick at someone's head.

What a great guy! 👏

Great tinder profile!!!

everythingisgreat

• Rep: -130
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #961 on: January 19, 2019, 10:45:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Where did you grow up Crack? Your moms house? I grew up in the streets buddy, bricks got thrown, no gunfire was a peaceful night. I’m not proud of any of it. Violence sucks. But some of us are Born into This.
[close]

Exclusive video of woodsman's childhood:

Ok you got me lmao

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #962 on: January 21, 2019, 06:01:09 PM »
only made it to 20 pages...the sleeves comment around pg10 was gold

Still Tippin

• Rep: -33
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #963 on: January 23, 2019, 11:32:54 AM »
damn we really let this get all the way to page 3? we slippin

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #964 on: January 25, 2019, 12:07:10 PM »
Wasn't there a court appearance today?

kalis switch mongo

« Reply #965 on: January 26, 2019, 07:03:33 PM »
Motherfucking bump

The Mighty Pink Hole

• Rep: 25
« Reply #966 on: January 26, 2019, 07:17:20 PM »
Motherfucking bump

Jerry Gurney at it again?
i got shalom tatted on my face (im not joking)

Coolhats

« Reply #967 on: January 26, 2019, 07:19:55 PM »
Motherfucking bump

Damn, you touched your own piss?

Larry Dallas

« Reply #968 on: January 26, 2019, 07:20:27 PM »
Like those idiots that were burning their nikes. THEY ALREADY GOT YOUR MONEY FOO.

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #969 on: January 26, 2019, 07:30:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Motherfucking bump

[close]

Jerry Gurney at it again?
Except this time, Jerry spent $60

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #970 on: January 26, 2019, 08:45:45 PM »

Brguy

« Reply #971 on: January 27, 2019, 08:37:31 AM »
Motherfucking bump

Doing a good job drinking all that water, congrats.

shalom

« Reply #972 on: January 27, 2019, 09:03:34 AM »
a friend of mine who is relatively close to Phelps said he was going on and on about this being a false flag attack, thinks Jesse is a patsy and Dan a crisis actor... =/ he is not well
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 09:07:04 AM by shalom »

kalis switch mongo

« Reply #973 on: January 27, 2019, 09:25:26 AM »
Like those idiots that were burning their nikes. THEY ALREADY GOT YOUR MONEY FOO.

I bought this before reading this entire thread.

Lol keep kooking me you skate outlaws.

Fred Savage

« Reply #974 on: January 27, 2019, 09:43:23 AM »
Pee foot

ungzilla

« Reply #975 on: January 27, 2019, 09:48:20 AM »
too dangerous to take this bold stance on your real instagram huh

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1572
« Reply #976 on: January 27, 2019, 09:53:12 AM »
oh yeah man, you're definitely going viral with this one bro, at least as much as Nate Sherwood when he set those Airspeeds on fire once and those hadn't even brained a person, I hope your new edgy IG redirects to the GoFundMe when it never takes off

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #977 on: January 27, 2019, 09:55:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I bought this before reading this entire thread.

Lol keep kooking me you skate outlaws.

Now you need a video burning the money that you could've given to GX for their product. That'll really show them

euro tm

« Reply #978 on: January 27, 2019, 10:01:59 AM »
really dumb

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #979 on: January 27, 2019, 10:13:29 AM »
I'll never understand these types of protests. If you can even call it that. Burn your Nike's and piss on your board.

Should just burn themselves then try pissing on themselves to put it out. They bought the shit. Should have known better. Full circle. Dumb cunts.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

kalis switch mongo

« Reply #980 on: January 27, 2019, 10:45:35 AM »
too dangerous to take this bold stance on your real instagram huh

weird flex but ok. Most people post here anonymously

kalis switch mongo

« Reply #981 on: January 27, 2019, 10:46:24 AM »
I'll never understand these types of protests. If you can even call it that. Burn your Nike's and piss on your board.

Should just burn themselves then try pissing on themselves to put it out. They bought the shit. Should have known better. Full circle. Dumb cunts.

i just dont want to skate a board i’m not stoked on at all. And boredom, but it wasn’t worth the effort to spray

kalis switch mongo

« Reply #982 on: January 27, 2019, 10:49:24 AM »
oh yeah man, you're definitely going viral with this one bro, at least as much as Nate Sherwood when he set those Airspeeds on fire once and those hadn't even brained a person, I hope your new edgy IG redirects to the GoFundMe when it never takes off

you’re totally right. i was a bit iffy on the first two posts to be honest. i’ll just leave you with this one where i was trying to be sincere okay? bye.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #983 on: January 27, 2019, 11:32:09 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i just dont want to skate a board i’m not stoked on at all. And boredom, but it wasn’t worth the effort to spray

Okay, let's say you're sincere in your pissing protest. Where did that board come from? Did you have it as extra sitting around and said "Fuck this! You're going down you piece of shit 7 ply monster! DIE LOOKING AT MY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!#8#!"?

OR

Did you run out to the nearest shop and buy one just so you can piss on it? See where I'm going with this? This isn't a board you skated for a days then retired. The graphic is pristine and the board is brand new. Seems you staged beyond staging.

But, much love. Piss away my friend. But, I have to ask, when you break up with a chick, do you seal the deal with pissing on her too?

I'd be interested in learning how far this urination practice goes. Ma's food tastes like shit "I'm not eating this shit!!!! Drown in piss you fucker!!!" Pizza delivery guy 5 minutes late? "GOLDEN SHOWERS!".

I believe you have found a very therapeutic practice that both releases anger and your blatter at the same time. Plus, it's Green, because, fuck, it's a renewable resource.

Cheers to your innovations.
The streets await

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #984 on: January 27, 2019, 11:48:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you’re totally right. i was a bit iffy on the first two posts to be honest. i’ll just leave you with this one where i was trying to be sincere okay? bye.

the new caption makes the intent behind your post a whole lot clearer and less self-absorbed now, especially as you included the link to the campaign. you still bought the board but if you didn't know any better when you did that's forgiveable. sorry if my tone kind of fucked with you

should have spraypainted that deck and given it to a kid maybe. would have came out as an even more constructive initiative but i guess it's a bit late now

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #985 on: January 27, 2019, 11:51:35 AM »
but wait. you picked that board up after pissing on it?

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #986 on: January 27, 2019, 11:52:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

the new caption makes the intent behind your post a whole lot clearer and less self-absorbed now, especially as you included the link to the campaign. you still bought the board but if you didn't know any better when you did that's forgiveable. sorry if my tone kind of fucked with you

should have spraypainted that deck and given it to a kid maybe. would have came out as an even more constructive initiative but i guess it's a bit late now

He could have done it in a different manner. Especially since the surroundings look like a public place. He's all against violence, but not above whipping his dick out and pissing on a board where people could potentially see it. Especially kids. But hey, he did it for the kids anyway.
The streets await

pistachio

• Rep: -6
« Reply #987 on: January 27, 2019, 02:05:50 PM »
I’ll add my two cents (probably worth a bit less than that) regarding this whole silly boycott thing...at a pretty basic element, you should at least look at the fact that creating a skateboard requires a relatively decent environmental impact. I.e. trees were planted, they needed water, they probably had some pesticides applied to them, the wood then had to be transported to a factory using fossil fuels, the factory most likely has an environmental impact just in its creation process; also, petroleum products were used to get that board in your mailbox or on your shop’s wall. While I don’t agree with what happened to the security guard, I also don’t agree with unnecessary consumption and waste.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #988 on: January 27, 2019, 02:20:06 PM »
Urinating on boards is so hot right now.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #989 on: January 27, 2019, 02:29:23 PM »
Any update on the shit that matters?
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this