Author Topic: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock  (Read 376281 times)

TheLurper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« Reply #1380 on: April 23, 2019, 04:15:29 PM »
Did anyone else notice the guy leaving with the chair, what the fuck was his plan.

Maybe he was going to fuck up that chair Mark Gonzales style.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 04:23:40 PM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Googan Christmas

• Rep: 25
« Reply #1381 on: April 23, 2019, 07:38:15 PM »
Can anyone do me a solid and point me to a synopsis of what’s going on here. Like is there a page of the thread that’s essential reading as to details?

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 379
« Reply #1382 on: April 23, 2019, 07:44:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Did anyone else notice the guy leaving with the chair, what the fuck was his plan.
[close]

... to leave with the chair.
[close]
No, his plan is to sit down at a different location and a later point in time.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1383 on: April 23, 2019, 08:21:40 PM »
Can anyone do me a solid and point me to a synopsis of what’s going on here. Like is there a page of the thread that’s essential reading as to details?

No, just speculation and people saying Jesse bashed the security guard's brains in with a skateboard even though he didn't.

Googan Christmas

« Reply #1384 on: April 23, 2019, 08:47:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No, just speculation and people saying Jesse bashed the security guard's brains in with a skateboard even though he didn't.

Thanks. And if I could trouble you for a synopsis of why you think he didnt (again I have no idea about any of this).

breakingthewaves

• Rep: -4
« Reply #1385 on: April 23, 2019, 09:13:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Thanks. And if I could trouble you for a synopsis of why you think he didnt (again I have no idea about any of this).

it looks to me like he swings at him with his board about three seconds before he takes the final fall. but it's not clear if it connects.
You and your fucking radio

breakingthewaves

« Reply #1386 on: April 23, 2019, 09:22:49 PM »
the san fransisco chronicle piece on ramirez's death states that the vieira trial started this week. however vieira had 9am court dates every day last week except good friday.

ramirez dying after leaving the court room at his friend's trial like that is tragic.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
« Reply #1387 on: April 23, 2019, 09:51:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It's not clear from the footage but apparently he was either punched or pushed and fell down and hit his head on the floor causing brain damage. The doctors had to remove the front part of his skull to relieve the swelling of his brain. There's a picture of him with a huge dent on his head from the operation and because of that people are saying that Jesse bashed his head in even though it was clear from the beginning that it was because of the operation. It was just a freak accident/unfortunate situation and mistakes were made by both sides. Shalom.

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #1388 on: April 24, 2019, 06:02:23 AM »
I've been watching the video over this week. Im starting to feel as though Jesse isnt really the one to blame here, Jesse was protecting his friends, like any good friend would do. Im sure it was a really hectic situation and it literally could have happened to anyone. Jesse is a real one, taking the fall for everyone else involved.

jockboy

• Rep: -18
« Reply #1389 on: April 24, 2019, 11:59:13 AM »
bruh any1 who swing a board a bitch nigga, less a nigga pulled a banger on u den u put u fuckin hands up and fight em u pussy

yall nigga poosy losers

dat kid who hit mans in face with the truck not man enough to take a hit himself

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #1390 on: April 24, 2019, 12:05:13 PM »
bruh any1 who swing a board a bitch nigga, less a nigga pulled a banger on u den u put u fuckin hands up and fight em u pussy

yall nigga poosy losers

dat kid who hit mans in face with the truck not man enough to take a hit himself

....jockboy

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #1391 on: April 24, 2019, 12:06:35 PM »
the old mans you hit in face with the truck.. he is a gost..

I.C. Weiner

• Rep: -7
« Reply #1392 on: April 24, 2019, 12:33:17 PM »
I've been watching the video over this week. Im starting to feel as though Jesse isnt really the one to blame here, Jesse was protecting his friends, like any good friend would do. Im sure it was a really hectic situation and it literally could have happened to anyone. Jesse is a real one, taking the fall for everyone else involved.

jessie saw an overpowered, unarmed security guard and hit him over the head with his board.
but if you watch the video enough you'll see what you wanna see

jockboy

• Rep: -18
« Reply #1393 on: April 24, 2019, 01:18:05 PM »
Expand Quote

yall nigga poosy losers

[close]

....jockboy

back den dey call me jockboy but fr fr u also may kno me as PLUR DADDY

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #1394 on: April 24, 2019, 03:06:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

jessie saw an overpowered, unarmed security guard and hit him over the head with his board.
I see weiner

Googan Christmas

« Reply #1395 on: April 24, 2019, 03:50:14 PM »
Expand Quote
If Jesse did hit that guard then fuck him. If he didn't, then I hope the truth is revealed soon.

This whole shit storm is a fucking embarrassment. Whether or not the guard was assaulted, if someone tells you to leave then fucking leave. You're on private property and there are guards there for a reason.

When I'm asked not to skate on property or told to leave, I do so without hesitation.

Honestly I'm sick of all this "I'm gonna skate this fuck you homeowner" mentality. Just be fucking respectful. You wouldn't let a BMXer ride on your fucking house would you?

God fucking dammit.
[close]
You don’t even try to get a few more tries? Always try to sweet talk them into one or two more goes.

I always though the few more tries thing appropriate if you like a pro, filming, and it’s like your job, but now you have every idiot asking for a few more tries I’m sure, it’s prolly really annoying.  Also I usually don’t really want to hang out with a security guard and chat about trying my skateboard trick a few more times, again different if you are filming for something.

I did find and watch that video, not sure who’s who, but that’s some pack mentality pussy bullshit. If we were talkin 16 year olds, that’s one thing, but that security guard was a big soft dude, versus a bunch of mid twenty dudes. Come on. That ain’t cool at all. Bad look for skateboarding as well, guessing they didn’t make it easier to skate that spot with their actions. 
If he goes to jail, I feel bad for him, everyone makes mistakes, and hindsight’s 20/20, but at 24 you really can’t get involved with group assaults with weapons.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #1396 on: April 25, 2019, 09:03:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I see weiner

I see spot run

Stride

• Rep: -2
  • noloskateboarding.com
« Reply #1397 on: April 25, 2019, 09:15:07 AM »
the san fransisco chronicle piece on ramirez's death states that the vieira trial started this week. however vieira had 9am court dates every day last week except good friday.

ramirez dying after leaving the court room at his friend's trial like that is tragic.

It’s wack that they even mentioned that in that article.

Crack Whore

• Rep: -16
  • no double on the midnight menu
« Reply #1398 on: April 25, 2019, 10:57:15 AM »
All you shiteating faggots saying i cant ollie need to shut the fuck up. Of course i can ollie, im just critiquing the brail skateboarding video where the guy says to pop straight up.

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
« Reply #1399 on: April 25, 2019, 01:07:19 PM »

yall nigga poosy losers

i have no idea what you said

papo

• Rep: -191
« Reply #1400 on: April 25, 2019, 01:16:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This.

Im not surprised at the length some of you morons will go to defend this dipshit.

ArtVandelay

« Reply #1401 on: April 25, 2019, 03:08:13 PM »
So is Jesse V going to the big house or what?

breakingthewaves

« Reply #1403 on: April 25, 2019, 05:35:34 PM »

I always though the few more tries thing appropriate if you like a pro, filming, and it’s like your job, but now you have every idiot asking for a few more tries I’m sure, it’s prolly really annoying.  Also I usually don’t really want to hang out with a security guard and chat about trying my skateboard trick a few more times, again different if you are filming for something.

i think that filming street videos is important for local scenes; documentation is vital. homie videos define local scenes and give time capsules to appreciate and landmarks to progress from. and in the 90's we never had cameras, but it was important to land the tricks because that said something about the state of local skateboarding. also, everybody has always been asking for one more try, everywhere. i see what you're saying though.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1140
« Reply #1404 on: April 25, 2019, 08:49:23 PM »
Expand Quote

yall nigga poosy losers

[close]

i have no idea what you said

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Merlin

• Rep: -52
« Reply #1405 on: April 25, 2019, 10:07:30 PM »

yall nigga poosy losers

Can someone please translate this person?

tkp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 532
    • swarm life avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #1407 on: April 25, 2019, 10:15:48 PM »

yall nigga poosy losers

FOCUS KOOK

Not A Damn Chance

• Rep: 100
  • Banned from Slam
« Reply #1408 on: April 25, 2019, 10:17:58 PM »
Expand Quote

yall nigga poosy losers

[close]

Can someone please translate this person?

He's Cherokee

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 443
« Reply #1409 on: April 26, 2019, 05:30:17 AM »
5 days for an assault case seems like a long time. Are there any new details? Either side close to wrapping?
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma