Author Topic: Huf is done  (Read 79950 times)

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Huf is done
« Reply #210 on: January 12, 2019, 12:12:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i guess its time to stock up on some dylan slip ons :-(
[close]

That's what I've been doing.

More bummed we will never get to purchase the Gillette 2's....breaks my fucking cold heart.
[close]
Same size and fit with the gravis dylan?
[close]

No, to me they were not even close to the fit and comfort of the Gravis version.

To me they almost fit about a half size small.

Edit: I've got a few pairs of the Gravis' and the Huf slip ons. Would certainly be willing to part with them.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 12:15:42 PM by Allen. »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

coneklr

« Reply #211 on: January 12, 2019, 12:14:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

More bummed we will never get to purchase the Gillette 2's....breaks my fucking cold heart.
[close]
[close]

No, to me they were not even close to the fit and comfort of the Gravis version.
[close]
Ah idk maybe i'll pass on those. Still have two pairs of the originals, black canvas still unused  ;D

I had the black pig suede and I wore them for years until they couldn't be worn anymore and regretfully sold the two pair of the dress ones ( including the oxbloods ) that were still in mint condition

coneklr

« Reply #212 on: January 12, 2019, 12:15:08 PM »

I felt like I couldn't get them to fit right ( like either too small everywhere or heel slip when they fit right everywhere else )

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #213 on: January 12, 2019, 12:17:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I felt like I couldn't get them to fit right ( like either too small everywhere or heel slip when they fit right everywhere else )

Oddly enough, I had a pair of the first run (all black leather, winter 2016?) and they fit much better. Then I got a pair of the suede ones in I wanna say 2017 and the fit was way different.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Johnny Rocketflips

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -33
« Reply #214 on: January 12, 2019, 12:29:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Ah idk maybe i'll pass on those. Still have two pairs of the originals, black canvas still unused  ;D
[close]

I had the black pig suede and I wore them for years until they couldn't be worn anymore and regretfully sold the two pair of the dress ones ( including the oxbloods ) that were still in mint condition
Damn. Those shoes sure were beautiful, i'd love to have the dress shoe and boot in all black and grey.

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #215 on: February 06, 2019, 04:37:16 PM »
Adidas has an unlimited skate budget right now so I’m sure they are gonna try to get some of the better dudes.

I am truly hoping for this. And I too heard this, along with Vans having no real budget.

euro tm

« Reply #216 on: February 06, 2019, 06:46:40 PM »
huf literally has two pros someone else will take on fully and the others will have to get a job like the rest of us, unless they have rich parents. which some of them do. don’t worry about it.

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #217 on: February 06, 2019, 06:49:54 PM »
huf literally has two pros someone else will take on fully and the others will have to get a job like the rest of us, unless they have rich parents. which some of them do. don’t worry about it.

ya austyn & cromer. jake should, but who knows. we'll see how much koston loves plunkett too

euro tm

« Reply #218 on: February 06, 2019, 07:06:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ya austyn & cromer. jake should, but who knows. we'll see how much koston loves plunkett too

someone kooked me for that haha. sad truth my friends. but yeah they’re the only ones who will make it out unfortunately.

other2

« Reply #219 on: February 06, 2019, 08:03:46 PM »
Fucken sales rep coming in and trying to get us to buy what’s soon to be dead stock.

Nice try twooch

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 354
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #220 on: February 06, 2019, 08:06:56 PM »
cromer was just talking about his new shoe coming out. it's super weird to me to have new product coming out when it'll be dead 5 months after it comes out.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

honey island

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #221 on: February 06, 2019, 08:10:55 PM »
cromer was just talking about his new shoe coming out. it's super weird to me to have new product coming out when it'll be dead 5 months after it comes out.

not only that, he has a part coming out with it.

The Mighty Pink Hole

• Rep: 25
« Reply #222 on: February 06, 2019, 08:16:37 PM »
honey island you're my favorite industry insider
i got shalom tatted on my face (im not joking)

honey island

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #223 on: February 06, 2019, 08:18:30 PM »

i am not a industry insider, i simply sat in the passenger seat with bucky lasek once when he did laps

somedudefromnj

« Reply #224 on: February 06, 2019, 08:40:47 PM »
theyre keeping the Dylans

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 558
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #225 on: February 06, 2019, 08:48:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i am not a industry insider, i simply sat in the passenger seat with bucky lasek once when he did laps

Did the crash helmet come with Rockstar holders and straws?

honey island

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #226 on: February 06, 2019, 08:51:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Did the crash helmet come with Rockstar holders and straws?

they did. s/o to protec for making that happen.

Barf The Mog

« Reply #227 on: February 06, 2019, 08:58:40 PM »
Could see Bledsoe on NB#

curbsitter

• Rep: 0
« Reply #228 on: February 06, 2019, 10:48:30 PM »
have any of you heard about 3D?

curbsitter

• Rep: 0
« Reply #229 on: February 06, 2019, 10:55:22 PM »
i’m not 100% sure but i think he had some responsibilities over there that affected his opinion on owning a board company

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 392
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #230 on: February 06, 2019, 11:13:54 PM »
Any word if Huf will continue as a clothing sponsor or nah? I don't necessarily see why not

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

clintendo

• Rep: 25
« Reply #231 on: February 06, 2019, 11:19:18 PM »
Any word if Huf will continue as a clothing sponsor or nah? I don't necessarily see why not

Its the only word I've heard about the whole thing really, Huf going to minimal/no footwear, doing collabs and making softgoods. ( I say minimal as they should/may still do the dylans, as well they sell )

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 392
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #232 on: February 06, 2019, 11:25:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Its the only word I've heard about the whole thing really, Huf going to minimal/no footwear, doing collabs and making softgoods. ( I say minimal as they should/may still do the dylans, as well they sell )
Well yeah I knew that much, but I wasn't sure if they were actually to going to try to have another team as a softgoods sponsor i.e. competing with RVCA instead of Emerica

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

honey island

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #233 on: February 06, 2019, 11:30:23 PM »
i’m not 100% sure but i think he had some responsibilities over there that affected his opinion on owning a board company

i believe so, yes. with a team.

Chega

• Rep: 2
« Reply #234 on: February 07, 2019, 06:36:17 AM »
And they are reopening a store in SF...
"
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 06:40:48 AM by Chega »

shit_for_brains

« Reply #235 on: February 07, 2019, 07:30:21 AM »
A new store is not a skate shoe program which is what they are not doing anymore for the 50th goddamn time. Cromer is talking about his shoe and acting like everything is good because that's his job while it still exists.

somedudefromnj

« Reply #236 on: February 07, 2019, 07:32:27 AM »
yeah, im sure if he or the rest of the team were to say anything theyd get a write up

OrangeVHStapes

• Rep: 85
« Reply #237 on: February 07, 2019, 08:20:29 AM »
I had a dream Huf was back on DC and he was skating Pulaski. It was wonderful, then I woke up and I was sad.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 354
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #238 on: February 07, 2019, 08:28:37 AM »
A new store is not a skate shoe program which is what they are not doing anymore for the 50th goddamn time. Cromer is talking about his shoe and acting like everything is good because that's his job while it still exists.

i get that, but on the other hand, you have austyn responding to DM's confirming the demise of the team. the two biggest pros on huf are handling it pretty differently

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

shit_for_brains

« Reply #239 on: February 07, 2019, 08:32:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i get that, but on the other hand, you have austyn responding to DM's confirming the demise of the team. the two biggest pros on huf are handling it pretty differently

One of those guys has a shoe coming out right before they turn the lights off and has a short window to get royalties and one of them doesn't.