Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 770055 times)

Rick_Kane

Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #3210 on: December 29, 2019, 05:58:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
compton ass T reposted his family photo by real fly society (his former brand) . their last post was 1st Jan 2017.

Shalom
[close]

You know Rodney and Tony’s names are gonna be on a board for all eternity because of how much they did for the culture. Why can’t TK be thought of the same. Also shit pissed me off that his whore ass wife was able to keep the kids, but then again TK seemed a little mentally unstable and doesn’t look like he has a solid paycheck anymore. He deserves a board just for the culture.
[close]

usually i look forward to your rants but this is a bit much. i know the real story of what happened to him with baker, mental heath and all that but out of respect i won’t post that on here. just know he wasn’t well, and still probably isn’t. he dug his own grave.

shalom.
[close]

If you know the real story but don't want to say it out of respect, don't even mention it in the first place.

People that flex shit like that are the absolute worst - Especially on a 110 page thread about the incident with no real answer.
[close]

i was saying it because of his take on the wife and kids thing. i’m not “flexing” anything.
[close]

Telling us you know an exclusive story is a flex, my friend.
[close]

I disagree in calling that a flex. Euro TM has a lot of connections and deep info like myself. There’s all kinds of shit that I would love to spew on here with the untold history of skateboarding, but I don’t out of respect for others. It’s not a fucking flex to tell people there’s something going on behind the scenes for respect of people. Shit how the fuck do you all have jobs? Like I’m sure there’s personal shit out there u have had to deal with at some point. Then one of your non friend coworkers is like aight what’s goin on with such and such, and then your bro worker says like nah bra he’s just goin through some shit. Would u consider that a flex?

Shalom

Have you ever been checked out for narcissistic personality disorder? I'm seeing some signs with a lot of your posts.

VHS ERA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3211 on: December 29, 2019, 06:04:44 PM »
in the depths of this thread, someone said he looks like an NPC from skate 3 and it's the most accurate comparison i've ever heard

I don’t think it was me that said it but I’ve been thinking it forever

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3212 on: December 29, 2019, 06:06:13 PM »
Shalom

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #3213 on: December 29, 2019, 06:08:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
compton ass T reposted his family photo by real fly society (his former brand) . their last post was 1st Jan 2017.

Shalom
[close]

You know Rodney and Tony’s names are gonna be on a board for all eternity because of how much they did for the culture. Why can’t TK be thought of the same. Also shit pissed me off that his whore ass wife was able to keep the kids, but then again TK seemed a little mentally unstable and doesn’t look like he has a solid paycheck anymore. He deserves a board just for the culture.
[close]

usually i look forward to your rants but this is a bit much. i know the real story of what happened to him with baker, mental heath and all that but out of respect i won’t post that on here. just know he wasn’t well, and still probably isn’t. he dug his own grave.

shalom.
[close]

If you know the real story but don't want to say it out of respect, don't even mention it in the first place.

People that flex shit like that are the absolute worst - Especially on a 110 page thread about the incident with no real answer.
[close]

i was saying it because of his take on the wife and kids thing. i’m not “flexing” anything.
[close]

[close]

I disagree in calling that a flex. Euro TM has a lot of connections and deep info like myself. There’s all kinds of shit that I would love to spew on here with the untold history of skateboarding, but I don’t out of respect for others. It’s not a fucking flex to tell people there’s something going on behind the scenes for respect of people. Shit how the fuck do you all have jobs? Like I’m sure there’s personal shit out there u have had to deal with at some point. Then one of your non friend coworkers is like aight what’s goin on with such and such, and then your bro worker says like nah bra he’s just goin through some shit. Would u consider that a flex?

Shalom
[close]

Have you ever been checked out for narcissistic personality disorder? I'm seeing some signs with a lot of your posts.

Nope, mildly schizophrenic. Close tho bud.

Shalom

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3214 on: December 29, 2019, 09:23:45 PM »
Shalom

Terry’s taking the suciu route of releasing multiple bangers for fit of the year.

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 279
« Reply #3215 on: December 29, 2019, 10:44:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Shalom
[close]

Terry’s taking the suciu route of releasing multiple bangers for fit of the year.
2019 is definitely Terry's year

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #3216 on: December 29, 2019, 10:57:28 PM »
Expand Quote
in the depths of this thread, someone said he looks like an NPC from skate 3 and it's the most accurate comparison i've ever heard
[close]

I don’t think it was me that said it but I’ve been thinking it forever

I understand the point but it should be stated that TK is literally an NPC in skate 3 when you're in career mode
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Jacob Gary

« Reply #3217 on: December 30, 2019, 06:18:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Shalom
[close]

[close]

shalom.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Shalom

I don't have the time, nor the crayons, to explain this to you.

Escape Hell

• Rep: 26
« Reply #3218 on: December 30, 2019, 11:03:41 AM »
As a noob on here I come to pay respect to the almighty TK.
Shalom

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #3219 on: December 30, 2019, 01:08:39 PM »
this outfit might be green light on sarah. hope Im wrong..

cherokee shalom
9/11 was a national tragedy

Audrey II

• Rep: 14188
« Reply #3220 on: December 30, 2019, 01:25:55 PM »
Shalom

lol do you guys think tk framed that photo of obama himself? also i need this outfit in my closet. much shalom yall.
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

nasalcrilltobackpaddle

« Reply #3221 on: December 30, 2019, 05:30:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Shalom
[close]

[close]

shalom.

Fine, without giving us any details, on a scaled of 1-10, how crazy is our boy??

daditude adjustment

• Rep: 22
« Reply #3222 on: December 30, 2019, 08:12:32 PM »
Shalom,
It's my 30th birthday. This thread brings me so much joy, and makes me happy for lurking here for years. Happy New years, all, green light on all our hopes and dreams!

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #3223 on: December 30, 2019, 08:55:26 PM »
shalom and hope everyone had a happy hanukkah

KRKD1

« Reply #3224 on: December 30, 2019, 08:58:09 PM »
Dude fucking right.

Tk shining as 2019 comes to an end.
dudes the realest/freshest thing in the game.

Whoever knitting his threads 100

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1267
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3225 on: December 30, 2019, 10:17:38 PM »
With today marking the 31st of December (east coast time) thank you guys for a very, very great year in/on this thread. By far the best one still up and running. Shalom to you all! ❤️

conqueso

« Reply #3226 on: December 31, 2019, 01:20:28 AM »
TK 4 EL CHAPO

lalala

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 13
« Reply #3227 on: December 31, 2019, 02:08:39 AM »

gripping the dick like a church girl giving her first hand job
head of the dick gonna be purple like my uncles face when he hung himself

5teve.0h

• Rep: 24
« Reply #3228 on: December 31, 2019, 03:06:50 AM »
Holy Shalom! TK is the greatest. Hahaha

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1529
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3229 on: December 31, 2019, 03:44:20 AM »
TK 4 EL CHAPO

oh, man. endorsing brutal drug cartel leaders is very unshalom.

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3230 on: January 04, 2020, 04:26:57 PM »

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #3231 on: January 04, 2020, 04:44:21 PM »
Expand Quote
TK 4 EL CHAPO

[close]

oh, man. endorsing brutal drug cartel leaders is very unshalom.
chapo is no more crooked than the mexican government. Mexico was actually safer when he was free

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
« Reply #3232 on: January 04, 2020, 05:08:58 PM »
TK been watching the latest season of vh1s cartel crew.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1368
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #3233 on: January 04, 2020, 06:04:58 PM »
That is some wild racist misogyny mboy and you should focus your account. You're are a total asshole.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 996
« Reply #3234 on: January 04, 2020, 06:20:07 PM »
i knew a guy in high school that made his eyebrows look like that .. sometimes the gap in between was way too far apart and it was kind of hard to keep eye contact when we talked
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3235 on: January 05, 2020, 05:14:58 AM »
i knew a guy in high school that made his eyebrows look like that .. sometimes the gap in between was way too far apart and it was kind of hard to keep eye contact when we talked

that was the point of the pic -cherokee eyes

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -2
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #3236 on: January 05, 2020, 04:55:53 PM »
TK is gonna take on Iran.

dannyprovolone

« Reply #3237 on: January 05, 2020, 05:50:14 PM »
free my migo 🙏🏽

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
« Reply #3238 on: January 05, 2020, 06:58:14 PM »
U kno the fuckin vibeS
📐📐📐📐📐📐📐📐

ThisFuckingDude

• Rep: -16
« Reply #3239 on: January 05, 2020, 09:42:23 PM »
TK should put you in the sky for talking shit about his sister.