Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 498136 times)

Samson Simpson and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Giza Butler

• Rep: 18
Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #4380 on: January 11, 2021, 08:15:21 AM »
Expand Quote

Cuh is on Real. Cuh is a Free Mason. Cuh is also a Christian. Cuh is also gang bangin.
[close]

this is not the path to the heartagrams healing
light mane, take it back to reddit

this is the path for Bam's made up alphabet.

SHALOM.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

busch

• Rep: 61
« Reply #4381 on: January 11, 2021, 08:25:52 AM »
When you love someone this much its a hellride to see the love of your life smile into someone else face
One eight

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -370
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #4382 on: January 11, 2021, 08:34:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Cuh is on Real. Cuh is a Free Mason. Cuh is also a Christian. Cuh is also gang bangin.
[close]

this is not the path to the heartagrams healing
light mane, take it back to reddit
[close]

this is the path for Bam's made up alphabet.

SHALOM.

#STRIGGOI

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4HIHeph9ro/
Urtripping and Alan are sucking dicks under the queensboro bridge for 15$ a man

fs180

• Rep: -146
« Reply #4383 on: January 11, 2021, 08:38:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Skateboarders are the fucking worst hypocrits when IT comes to DO WHAT YOU WANT BROOOOO

Yeah we most likely make fun of you and laugh about your life and trick selection BUT DO WHAT YOU WANT BRO its all about that i swear

Fuck that guy with his Nazi avi Posting everything terry puts on the Internet

Give this topic a Rest and continue talking about your anti hero wheelbase and your indy trucks

Terry is and always was such a charismatic guy in skateboarding and i just feel sorry for all of this.
Hes going to get better mentaly but not with us continuing this

And stop saying Shalom like its a meme shit isnt funny and played out
[close]

pretty rich that the poster whose only reaction to a guy mariano thrasher cover is a lame non-sequitor insult about his being a recovered/recovering drug addict has appointed himself the slap morality czar.

feel free to be a lame troll that nobody likes, just be a lame troll that nobody likes that is consistent in their flippancy about the value of human life.

In my opinion the guy Cover sucked. Its a Stall on a Medium sized ditch. I dont wish he smokes crack.
Its awful to say that.

I could never enjoy the hell out of a mental illness like that thats top tier low life behavior.
He has no point in saying shalom except his wife being part german??!! Buhu hahahah he said shalom lets make this jewish word a meme so we can all feel like we are in a gang and its only us who understands :-)))

conqueso

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #4384 on: January 11, 2021, 08:39:13 AM »
#STROMBOLI

fs180

« Reply #4385 on: January 11, 2021, 08:46:30 AM »
Most human beings want to be part of a group, they want to feel strong and they want to feel like they are the Elite of something.
Thats the same energy that build Hitler and Nazis, the same that made those right wing clowns storm your shit, the same energy that TK wants when he has 17 groups je pretends to be part of in his bio to look strong, and the same energy that made you guys laugh about someone on slap. Here you can feel nerdy and strong in front of your screens. Here you feel understood by the same Indi truck and anti hero deck sons of bitches as you are
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 08:57:27 AM by fs180 »

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
« Reply #4386 on: January 11, 2021, 09:45:34 AM »
#STROMBOLI

#RAVIOLI RAVIOLI GIVE ME THE FORMULOLI

Fuckfaceunstoppable

• Rep: -13
« Reply #4387 on: January 11, 2021, 10:15:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Skateboarders are the fucking worst hypocrits when IT comes to DO WHAT YOU WANT BROOOOO

Yeah we most likely make fun of you and laugh about your life and trick selection BUT DO WHAT YOU WANT BRO its all about that i swear

Fuck that guy with his Nazi avi Posting everything terry puts on the Internet

Give this topic a Rest and continue talking about your anti hero wheelbase and your indy trucks

Terry is and always was such a charismatic guy in skateboarding and i just feel sorry for all of this.
Hes going to get better mentaly but not with us continuing this

And stop saying Shalom like its a meme shit isnt funny and played out
[close]

pretty rich that the poster whose only reaction to a guy mariano thrasher cover is a lame non-sequitor insult about his being a recovered/recovering drug addict has appointed himself the slap morality czar.

feel free to be a lame troll that nobody likes, just be a lame troll that nobody likes that is consistent in their flippancy about the value of human life.
[close]

In my opinion the guy Cover sucked. Its a Stall on a Medium sized ditch. I dont wish he smokes crack.
Its awful to say that.

I could never enjoy the hell out of a mental illness like that thats top tier low life behavior.
He has no point in saying shalom except his wife being part german??!! Buhu hahahah he said shalom lets make this jewish word a meme so we can all feel like we are in a gang and its only us who understands :-)))

I think you’re mentally handicapped.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 220
« Reply #4388 on: January 11, 2021, 10:23:47 AM »

If you're such a mental health advocate maybe you should stop using the word "retard" as an insult.

Because THAT is top tier low life behaviour.

Fucking kook.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 220
« Reply #4389 on: January 11, 2021, 10:34:53 AM »
I shouldn't be giving this obvious shitposter any more attention but I couldn't resist.

you fucking retard.

Skateboarders are the fucking worst hypocrits

Fuckfaceunstoppable

« Reply #4390 on: January 11, 2021, 12:25:34 PM »
I shouldn't be giving this obvious shitposter any more attention but I couldn't resist.

Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
you fucking retard.
[close]

Expand Quote
Skateboarders are the fucking worst hypocrits
[close]

This. Is. Shalom. 🔯🔯🔯

fs180

« Reply #4391 on: January 11, 2021, 01:13:28 PM »
I cant put my anger into less hurtful words because i dont know any.
I just Think you guys suck its funny that you want to make laughing about this man an okay thing to do because i use Bad words against you. Fucking childish ass kids shalomshalomshalom hehehehehe shalom heheheh

Has anyone seen my measuring stick i Think my anti hero board has an 0,000000000000005 inch wheelbase difference to my old board i Think thats why my laid back grinds are Hellas sketch Bros??????

fs180

« Reply #4392 on: January 11, 2021, 01:17:42 PM »
A guy with his Nazi Alois Hitler jr. Account and his Nazi jason Jesse picture gets a medal for POSTING ANYTHING   a black man he doesnt know personally on the Internet to get  opinions on a man slowly turning crazy.

If you guys cant see the fucked up psych behind that you are fried. Probably watched to much family guy or south Park and completly twisted your no personality loser heads
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 01:26:11 PM by fs180 »

Fuckfaceunstoppable

« Reply #4393 on: January 11, 2021, 01:21:48 PM »
I just Think you guys suck its funny that you want to make laughing about this man an okay thing to do because i use Bad words against you. Fucking childish ass kids shalomshalomshalom hehehehehe shalom heheheh

Has anyone seen my measuring stick i Think my anti hero board has an 0,000000000000005 inch wheelbase difference to my old board i Think thats why my laid back grinds are Hellas sketch Bros??????

Yah. You need to put the crack pipe down.

fs180

« Reply #4394 on: January 11, 2021, 01:32:43 PM »
Its TKs fault to share this yes but its your fault to spread it out and make his pain a meme.

Non of you motherfuckers actually would buy a shalom board, or Show me your huge collection of tk related gear if you just like that guy so much you need to share this?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
  • Spreading the shredding, sharing the Shalom.
« Reply #4395 on: January 11, 2021, 01:35:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yah. You need to put the crack pipe down.
My guess is you haven’t spent much time on the shoes/gear boards yet, yeah?
As opinionated as fs180 may be, they kinda nailed “the mania” some of those cats suffer from. It’s a thing, apparently.
To each their own.

conqueso

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #4396 on: January 11, 2021, 01:40:54 PM »
🥒 🥒 🥒🥒 🥒 🥒🥒 🥒 🥒 🥒 🥒

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
  • Spreading the shredding, sharing the Shalom.
« Reply #4397 on: January 11, 2021, 01:52:06 PM »
🥒 🥒 🥒🥒 🥒 🥒🥒 🥒 🥒 🥒 🥒

!!!

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -77
« Reply #4398 on: January 11, 2021, 01:58:27 PM »
A guy with his Nazi Alois Hitler jr. Account and his Nazi jason Jesse picture gets a medal for POSTING ANYTHING   a black man he doesnt know personally on the Internet to get  opinions on a man slowly turning crazy.

If you guys cant see the fucked up psych behind that you are fried.

Ok you are still a kook but this fundamental point is something I agree with. I'm unsure if any non-Black pro's extremely public and concerning mental health crisis would be treated as an ongoing joke the way it is in this thread.

YungJugg

• Rep: 59
« Reply #4399 on: January 11, 2021, 02:07:09 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Ok you are still a kook but this fundamental point is something I agree with. I'm unsure if any non-Black pro's extremely public and concerning mental health crisis would be treated as an ongoing joke the way it is in this thread.

see: bam mud thread

fs180 is one of the worst but that wheelbase comment is great
working hard like if he was from the 1920s or something

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4400 on: January 11, 2021, 02:16:51 PM »

If you guys cant see the fucked up psych behind that you are fried. Probably watched to much family guy or south Park and completly twisted your no personality loser heads

shalom mayne

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4401 on: January 11, 2021, 02:23:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

agree. I post there a lot as well and BAM is white with a touch of mud. I feel bad sometimes posting about TK, ben raybourn/leonetti , BA,  mr handsdown , duane peters, leo baker etc. but what can I do.... not post it?

shalom

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -77
« Reply #4402 on: January 11, 2021, 02:34:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Oh shit you got me there. Gonna take my slice of humble pie and stfu.

Fuckfaceunstoppable

« Reply #4403 on: January 11, 2021, 03:28:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

agree. I post there a lot as well and BAM is white with a touch of mud. I feel bad sometimes posting about TK, ben raybourn/leonetti , BA,  mr handsdown , duane peters, leo baker etc. but what can I do.... not post it?

shalom

You failed to mention Cody Davis

Ilya Oblomov

• Rep: 2
« Reply #4404 on: January 11, 2021, 03:55:28 PM »

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #4405 on: January 11, 2021, 04:01:51 PM »
Happy Thanjsgiving

http://www.instagram.com/p/CJ68iBkA3AI/

second time hes posted this in the last few days, super odd

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Giza Butler

• Rep: 18
« Reply #4406 on: January 12, 2021, 03:27:25 AM »

it's called sarcasm, it could be interesting looking that up.

Otherwise you can always focus.

Shalom
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

fs180

« Reply #4407 on: January 12, 2021, 03:36:20 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

it's called sarcasm, it could be interesting looking that up.

Otherwise you can always focus.

Shalom

Some of my comments are soaked in sarcasm. Smart of you to say that without reading anything at all.

Im good i love it here. A lot of interessting posts by cool people and inbetween some bullshit. Somebody has to say something when its getting stupid every now and than.

fs180

« Reply #4408 on: January 12, 2021, 03:40:44 AM »
I really really really dont like the south Park family guy IM A WHITE MALE WHO COMES FROM A GOOD HOUSEHOLD AND ZERO STRUGGLES SO I MAKE FUN OF EVERY RELIGION AND HOBBY ONE COULD HAVE BECAUSE I GOT ZERO PERSONALITY MYSELF AND AM TO SCARED TO BE SOMETHING THAT ISNT NORMAL mentality some people still seem to have even when they arent in puberty anymore.
That Type of sarcasm sucks.

Fuckfaceunstoppable

« Reply #4409 on: January 12, 2021, 05:51:06 AM »
I really really really dont like the south Park family guy IM A WHITE MALE WHO COMES FROM A GOOD HOUSEHOLD AND ZERO STRUGGLES SO I MAKE FUN OF EVERY RELIGION AND HOBBY ONE COULD HAVE BECAUSE I GOT ZERO PERSONALITY MYSELF AND AM TO SCARED TO BE SOMETHING THAT ISNT NORMAL mentality some people still seem to have even when they arent in puberty anymore.
That Type of sarcasm sucks.

This is why nobody real likes your ass