Author Topic: Justin Henry calls out Clint Walker for blackface  (Read 51008 times)

TurdyBird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • <3
Re: Justin Henry calls out Clint Walker for blackface
« Reply #180 on: February 14, 2019, 11:20:13 AM »
How are there plenty of black millionaires and successful business owners nowadays? Do they have a secret they’re not letting broke black people in on? How were they able to beat the system if they had the same problems? Maybe they just worked hard, saved money, and made good decisions. How many rags to riches stories in black communities do you hear nowadays? There’s a shitload of them. If you’re broke in today’s society, you are willingly choosing to be. Black people who the system are “against” typically didn’t take their education seriously, do drugs, have kids, and have criminal records. That’s not white people’s faults. To the white people on here that believe in white privilege: why do you willingly and knowingly keep the money you didn’t honestly earn? Donate it to black charities. Do you knowingly take advantage of the marginalization of black people? Did you not earn what you have? And if not, is it honest of you to keep it? You should donate a percentage of all of your paychecks to black people to offset your privileges

Just because it's not your experience or other people's experience, doesn't mean it isn't a problem in certain areas. Also, if you're broke in today's society, you are willingly to choose to be is an incredibly ignorant statement and that goes for anyone of any race.
The chillest1

calvinsdream

« Reply #181 on: February 14, 2019, 11:22:40 AM »
How are there plenty of black millionaires and successful business owners nowadays? Do they have a secret they’re not letting broke black people in on? How were they able to beat the system if they had the same problems? Maybe they just worked hard, saved money, and made good decisions. How many rags to riches stories in black communities do you hear nowadays? There’s a shitload of them. If you’re broke in today’s society, you are willingly choosing to be. Black people who the system are “against” typically didn’t take their education seriously, do drugs, have kids, and have criminal records. That’s not white people’s faults. To the white people on here that believe in white privilege: why do you willingly and knowingly keep the money you didn’t honestly earn? Donate it to black charities. Do you knowingly take advantage of the marginalization of black people? Did you not earn what you have? And if not, is it honest of you to keep it? You should donate a percentage of all of your paychecks to black people to offset your privileges

You sound like an elderly person in the midwest.

"Just pull yourself up by your bootstraps and pull those baggy pants up while you're at it"

Contrarian

• Rep: -54
« Reply #182 on: February 14, 2019, 11:25:26 AM »
How do these black people have the money to spend hundreds of dollars per week on weed and Jordan’s? They don’t seem to be struggling when I see them on social media. A smart man could take that same money and invest it into college tuition, or a car.

What society teaches you: go to church, take your education seriously, don’t have kids before you’re married, get a job, don’t break the law, don’t do drugs.

What black culture teaches you: you’ll find a better sense of brotherhood if you join a gang. Education is for nerds. Fuck as many bitches as you can. Robbing people, selling drugs, and shooting people boosts your street cred and clout.

Those are the messages in black mainstream music. And that is the behavior that leads to the downfall of our people. Rappers who echo those sentiments are heralded as heroes in the black community

Contrarian

« Reply #183 on: February 14, 2019, 11:27:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You sound like an elderly person in the midwest.

"Just pull yourself up by your bootstraps and pull those baggy pants up while you're at it"
so what happens if you work a consistent job, live within your means, and only spend money on useful things? The same people you defend can certainly afford drugs and flashy clothes

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 562
« Reply #184 on: February 14, 2019, 11:28:26 AM »
lol all of you are poor because you want to be.

just don’t poor anymore you fucking idiots.

poor brazilian kids in favelas? poor indian kids? kids living in landfills.

just stop being poor. its that easy.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #185 on: February 14, 2019, 11:28:51 AM »
How do these black people have the money to spend hundreds of dollars per week on weed and Jordan’s? They don’t seem to be struggling when I see them on social media. A smart man could take that same money and invest it into college tuition, or a car.

What society teaches you: go to church, take your education seriously, don’t have kids before you’re married, get a job, don’t break the law, don’t do drugs.

What black culture teaches you: you’ll find a better sense of brotherhood if you join a gang. Education is for nerds. Fuck as many bitches as you can. Robbing people, selling drugs, and shooting people boosts your street cred and clout.

Those are the messages in black mainstream music. And that is the behavior that leads to the downfall of our people. Rappers who echo those sentiments are heralded as heroes in the black community
wow dude, you are an actual piece of shit. I can't believe people like you actually exist. Are you that bitter that you can't sand up on your fs grinds?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 11:30:55 AM by Beeda Weeda »

bo golden

« Reply #186 on: February 14, 2019, 11:29:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
so Justin Henry went to Clint Walkers Insta, scrolled back a few months (weird), saw this and called him out on it.  Sounds like a drama queen to me.  both of those dude are lame as fuck.
[close]
This sounds about right
[close]

u make it sound like it took more than one or two swipes to scroll past like, 10 photos. lol. ur reaching hard there

well fortunately i dont follow either one of them so i wouldnt know, but i appreciate your input

calvinsdream

« Reply #187 on: February 14, 2019, 11:29:34 AM »

Because I'm about 99% sure you don't talk to any black people in real life.

You're talking out of your ass and making some pretty gross generalizations based off of what you've seen in rap videos.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 11:32:22 AM by calvinsdream »

superslopp

« Reply #188 on: February 14, 2019, 11:31:53 AM »

yeah good thing white culture has never promoted drugs, violence, or sexual deviancy of any kind

Contrarian

« Reply #189 on: February 14, 2019, 11:33:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Just because it's not your experience or other people's experience, doesn't mean it isn't a problem in certain areas. Also, if you're broke in today's society, you are willingly to choose to be is an incredibly ignorant statement and that goes for anyone of any race.
dude, it is my experience. I grew up dirt poor. My immediate family never had a car. We paid people gas money whenever we had to go places. We lived on food stamps and welfare. A lot of people you speak about are people like my family members. I live and grew up literally five minutes outside of Memphis. All I did was not do drugs, graduate, and work the same job for 7 years. I live within my means. I don’t spend money on stupid shit. I worked a warehouse job at fedex starting out at $9.50 and now make a little over 15 per hour. Don’t tell me black people are too helpless and lack the self awareness to make good decisions

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #190 on: February 14, 2019, 11:33:32 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You're talking out of your ass and making some pretty gross generalizations based off of what you've seen in rap videos.

I think Contrarian said he was black.

SIMPLY

• Rep: 32
« Reply #191 on: February 14, 2019, 11:36:43 AM »
Hey stoop kid go fuck yourself

Contrarian

« Reply #192 on: February 14, 2019, 11:37:20 AM »

wait, so are the poor people you just listed also victims of white people? Is that also white people’s fault? You seriously moved the goalposts so far that you ended up on in a different country hahahahahahaha

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #193 on: February 14, 2019, 11:37:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Confirmed.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

bo golden

« Reply #194 on: February 14, 2019, 11:38:50 AM »
I think the worst part of all this is that JH went to CW's Insta page.  WHY???

calvinsdream

« Reply #195 on: February 14, 2019, 11:40:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Wow allright, glad I didn't say 100%. I'm really confused then.

Contrarian

« Reply #196 on: February 14, 2019, 11:40:14 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
wow dude, you are an actual piece of shit. I can't believe people like you actually exist. Are you that bitter that you can't sand up on your fs grinds?
why do you have to resort to personal attacks? Respond by debunking what I say or quoting what you disagree with. Why do liberals always do this?

Contrarian

« Reply #197 on: February 14, 2019, 11:45:17 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

yeah good thing white culture has never promoted drugs, violence, or sexual deviancy of any kind
you’re right, but are you claiming that those things don’t have consequences for white people as well? Do you white people not struggle when they make bad decisions? I’m not saying only black culture promotes those things. I’m saying that black people who typically struggle are usually the same people who buy into those stereotypes. Is it controversial to say that mainstream rap promoters bad behavior for black people?

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #198 on: February 14, 2019, 11:47:05 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
wait, so are the poor people you just listed also victims of white people? Is that also white people’s fault? You seriously moved the goalposts so far that you ended up on in a different country hahahahahahaha
i never said they were victims of white people.

Just laughing at your ignorant philosophy that being poor is your fault and it’s easy to just not be poor anymore.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • <3
« Reply #199 on: February 14, 2019, 11:47:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
dude, it is my experience. I grew up dirt poor. My immediate family never had a car. We paid people gas money whenever we had to go places. We lived on food stamps and welfare. A lot of people you speak about are people like my family members. I live and grew up literally five minutes outside of Memphis. All I did was not do drugs, graduate, and work the same job for 7 years. I live within my means. I don’t spend money on stupid shit. I worked a warehouse job at fedex starting out at $9.50 and now make a little over 15 per hour. Don’t tell me black people are too helpless and lack the self awareness to make good decisions
There are areas where 15 bucks an hour wont get you very far. some people work very hard and remain broke. Even living within their means. I'm not telling you black people are helpless, I'm saying it's not fair to generalize.
I don't feel like I clearly stated this before and I'll take another attempt but I'm typing this with a headache.

Stating your own experience or other people's success is survivorship bias.
The chillest1

feedmeseymour

« Reply #200 on: February 14, 2019, 11:49:57 AM »

i almost didnt make this thread because i knew it would attract some ignorant shithead like yourself, but thanks for making it easy to tell how sheltered and stupid you truly are.

just focus your account.

shalom.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #201 on: February 14, 2019, 11:50:28 AM »
A few soilders came back from war without PTSD, so why are you other soilders using it as an excuse?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 11:54:18 AM by Big Skatefase »

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1572
« Reply #202 on: February 14, 2019, 11:52:38 AM »

congrats on exposing yourself as a picture perfect piece of shit

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #203 on: February 14, 2019, 11:55:59 AM »
Hey stoop kid go fuck yourself

Fuck off you poosey. Go boycott Gucci with everyone else if you want something or someone to have offended beef with you poosey ass bitch.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 11:57:34 AM by Stoop Kid 2.0 »

Contrarian

« Reply #204 on: February 14, 2019, 11:59:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Just laughing at your ignorant philosophy that being poor is your fault and it’s easy to just not be poor anymore.
so you compare countries with literally zero resources to the same country those people are fighting to come to? They people don’t have potential for economic growth, people in our country certainly do

ScudMantels

• Rep: -104
« Reply #205 on: February 14, 2019, 11:59:44 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i almost didnt make this thread because i knew it would attract some ignorant shithead like yourself, but thanks for making it easy to tell how sheltered and stupid you truly are.

just focus your account.

shalom.

Look at what you started dude, facts dont care about your feelings bro, lets dig deep and keep er going!!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 12:01:29 PM by ScudMantels »

superslopp

« Reply #206 on: February 14, 2019, 11:59:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
you’re right, but are you claiming that those things don’t have consequences for white people as well? Do you white people not struggle when they make bad decisions? I’m not saying only black culture promotes those things. I’m saying that black people who typically struggle are usually the same people who buy into those stereotypes. Is it controversial to say that mainstream rap promoters bad behavior for black people?

i just think you're dense if your whole perception of black culture is based on what a few rappers promote. and i think you're even denser if you think "society" (is that a code word for white culture or something?) and black culture are two polar opposite things, one of which promotes only wholesome activities like church (lol), while the other promotes nothing but guns and drugs.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #207 on: February 14, 2019, 12:01:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
so you compare countries with literally zero resources to the same country those people are fighting to come to? They people don’t have potential for economic growth, people in our country certainly do
black americans (for the most part) in this country for 100’s of years had little potential for economic growth.

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 79
« Reply #208 on: February 14, 2019, 12:03:15 PM »

Well to be fair no one seems to be struggling on social media unless they're asking for money for a gofundme (lincoln bio)

Contrarian

« Reply #209 on: February 14, 2019, 12:03:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
There are areas where 15 bucks an hour wont get you very far. some people work very hard and remain broke. Even living within their means. I'm not telling you black people are helpless, I'm saying it's not fair to generalize.
I don't feel like I clearly stated this before and I'll take another attempt but I'm typing this with a headache.

Stating your own experience or other people's success is survivorship bias.
but is that due to white privilege? If you grow up in a place where the cost of living is astronomical, you can literally move. I’m not subscribing to the idea that black people have to sit around and be helpless.