Author Topic: Being a kook 101  (Read 15430 times)

whorific

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -169
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Being a kook 101
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2019, 12:20:57 AM »
Create threads on message boards featuring arbitrary rules about an activity that prides itself on not having a set of rules.
" I did not say this I am not here"

moneen

• Rep: -41
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2019, 12:21:57 AM »
posting on slap thinking anyone gives a shit what you think about skateboarding.

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -214
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2019, 01:43:16 AM »
if you dress or act anything like Stephen Lawyer, Versace Plug or Roy Purdy

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2019, 02:18:20 AM »
This thread is cool and all but can one of the Tom's make a thread on being a tool 101?

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 233
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2019, 02:32:32 AM »
I know for a fact that i’m a kook, despite only ticking one of the boxes on your list. It is definitely inadequate.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Burnt_Reynolds

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2019, 03:34:47 AM »
Can I shop wherever I like please sir?

Brguy

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2019, 03:49:50 AM »
Why would drugs turn you into a kook if half the people we consider legends were addicted to at least cocaine at some point in their lives?

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2019, 06:42:03 AM »
I know for a fact that i’m a kook, despite only ticking one of the boxes on your list. It is definitely inadequate.

self-hating soyboy detected. sort yourself out.

SpankerChief

• Rep: 2
  • Rob_Skate_Lurker_
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2019, 07:37:59 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D FUCK YOUR SHALOM
kookery and other faggotry a foot is definitely bountiful in this ere thread it reeks of juggalos, inner hate and fly outs. 

I'll bite for a few kook shenanigans I've been witness to and have done.

Here's my few flaws. Definitely have bought a plethora of minilogos and zorlac blanks from Champ's not bad deals $200 and those board's were better than my local shop. Also in rural Alabama and Mississippi if you happen upon a unclaimed baggage stores GO  TO IT. I've scored huge with VX1000 cameras, wheels, trucks, and board's that were spaced from someone or didn't make it past custom's.  Some Euro brands and other crap definitely worth a gander.

Kooks don't bother me so much as the randoms that choose "the local park" as the spot. For example nothing more creepy then older dog walkers and single cool dad's "used to skate" with Johnny Squirt who is btw scootering around the park, hitting on the local HS girls.

Smoker's nothing much to say about that than being pestered at a park by some teen when I don't smoke or don't have one.

Tweakers this goes without saying anything more, it's one thing to have ADD or ADHD but you chose the box that I am skating to stand in front of?!

kid's in general that utilize the ramps as a slide, what the fuck happened to building a sketchy fort in a creepy forest with Playboy's and Hustler that you found behind a gas station some pages stuck.

Latest hype gear including hottest euro and or tightest reissue, yup some of you know what I mean. Those brands aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Anything with Supreme is highly recommend for a full blown kook, next stop fruitboots with Supreme on it.

What's core Revive and Braille NEXT BIGGEST BRAND EVER!!?????!!!!!!!
[ url ]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif[ / url ]

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2019, 07:58:36 AM »
kooks in slap saying 40   pros dont sell boards blablabla

Tommy G

• Rep: -12
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2019, 09:15:37 AM »
You know as much as there are things in skateboarding I don't like, as long as you're skateboarding you're cool with me. I have my preferences as to what I like to see and so do other people.

Personally, as long as you're out skating and not giving everyone else a bad name, then you're cool with me. You could dress in a fucking kilt and a leather vest and skate and it wouldn't appeal to me but you're being an individual which is what skateboarding is about. You can do whatever the fuck you want with your skateboard and that's what I always liked about it.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2019, 09:59:31 AM »
Anyone that says the word "kook" that is older than 8 but under 55

notcool

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2019, 11:31:50 AM »
i don't think there should be any limits or rules in skateboarding. yes some things are lame i agree.

Get the strap

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2019, 11:53:05 AM »
Today's standards of being a kook are fucking stupid. It's like kooks came up with the rules. The fact there are social rules now makes the whole thing super kooky, and it's based from instagram which is smart technology so it's really programming and algorithms that have decided what is kooky and not. Fucking crazy.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 233
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2019, 01:35:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
self-hating soyboy detected. sort yourself out.

No hate, I learned to accept it and enjoy it a long time ago
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 06:13:58 AM by cucktard »
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2019, 02:05:12 PM »
One is at most peace with themselves when they do not care what others think. Be calm, crazy, quiet, loud, cool or lame. Just be you and enjoy yourself.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2019, 02:12:30 PM »
Create threads on message boards featuring arbitrary rules about an activity that prides itself on not having a set of rules.

There are rules in skateboarding, there have always been rules, there will always be rules

Clothing, tricks, gear, these things matter. Call me shallow, it's the fucking truth.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2019, 06:50:38 PM »
Come on everyone's acting like they're open minded angels ... each one of you would call someone out for something every once in a while whether it's skating a Revive deck, beating up someone, or making a thread you didn't like and it's totally fine to freely express yourself. I respect your opinions on this no hard feelings, and I'm not trying to be superior over anyone it's not what I meant by this.
Cheers everyone :)

ghettygreensili

• Rep: -9
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2019, 07:39:35 PM »
Being a kook 101:

-Mallgrab

-Shop from sports stores and skateshops at malls

-Buy a GoPro and show everyone your POV moves

-Skate to impress girls

-Longboard

-Full safety gear skating street (if you're older than 10)

-Go to a Street League event with a handwritten sign to support your favorite athlete

-Quit skating (no brainer)

-Skate once every couple of months or less (dude I'm a causal skater, no you're a fucking kook)

-Beat up security guards or someone older/weaker (to show your inner rebellious bad boy)

-Pressure flips (each and every variation possible)

-Do drugs (or at least talk about your experience as a pro drug consumer, giving tips, etc..)

-Push mongo

-Benihanna fly outs at your local all day long

-Wax every obstacle in sight (the more wax the better)

-Ask every new kid you meet to play S.K.A.T.E (best way to show your dominance is by winning every game of S.K.A.T.E)

What are other things?
Shalom

-Drugs in the park

Smoking a joint and having a beer is for the most part harmless, but if I catch your ass railing lines off of your cracked iPhone there's going to be a problem.
Frontside grind blind on the government

PatoDuck

• Rep: -31
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2019, 07:56:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Being a kook 101:

-Mallgrab

-Shop from sports stores and skateshops at malls

-Buy a GoPro and show everyone your POV moves

-Skate to impress girls

-Longboard

-Full safety gear skating street (if you're older than 10)

-Go to a Street League event with a handwritten sign to support your favorite athlete

-Quit skating (no brainer)

-Skate once every couple of months or less (dude I'm a causal skater, no you're a fucking kook)

-Beat up security guards or someone older/weaker (to show your inner rebellious bad boy)

-Pressure flips (each and every variation possible)

-Do drugs (or at least talk about your experience as a pro drug consumer, giving tips, etc..)

-Push mongo

-Benihanna fly outs at your local all day long

-Wax every obstacle in sight (the more wax the better)

-Ask every new kid you meet to play S.K.A.T.E (best way to show your dominance is by winning every game of S.K.A.T.E)

What are other things?
Shalom
[close]

-Drugs in the park

Smoking a joint and having a beer is for the most part harmless, but if I catch your ass railing lines off of your cracked iPhone there's going to be a problem.
Same, they show up trying to sell you drugs. One time I was skating in a park and these guys came up to these other guys and they pulled out this jar of this black goo. One of the guys looked like the look out and the other guy was trying to make the deal.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2019, 08:56:01 PM »
Come on everyone's acting like they're open minded angels ... each one of you would call someone out for something every once in a while whether it's skating a Revive deck, beating up someone, or making a thread you didn't like and it's totally fine to freely express yourself. I respect your opinions on this no hard feelings, and I'm not trying to be superior over anyone it's not what I meant by this.
Cheers everyone :)

The only thing I think I'd call someone out for is not minding their own business. Maybe sitting on something I'm trying to skate.

There are things I don't like about skating today, so much has changed. But fuck 'em, let them do what they want.

Fighting someone is okay. Actually wanted to try a Revive board. Can't knock it, til you've tried it.

There was a guy that pissed on a skateboard that pissed me off. Out in public too.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

theresnothinghere

• Rep: 33
  • ugly with a heart of gold
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2019, 09:36:33 PM »
fixed it

Being a kook 101:

Make a post like this

theresnothinghere

« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2019, 09:38:24 PM »
There’s this kid who I know who mongo pushes, shops at zumiez, where’s his beanie hella low. The kid turned out to be a sex offender.

is this an autobiography

shingles

• Rep: -61
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2019, 11:22:47 PM »
Support your local ramp tramp

Shalom
support your local ramp-tramp

Andmoreagain

• Rep: 52
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2019, 09:02:44 AM »

Wow why didn't he just try cleaning the carb himself

PatoDuck

« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2019, 11:12:37 AM »
Expand Quote
There’s this kid who I know who mongo pushes, shops at zumiez, where’s his beanie hella low. The kid turned out to be a sex offender.
[close]

is this an autobiography
are you calling me a sex offender?

99Pancakes

• Rep: 3
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2019, 11:43:46 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Wow why didn't he just try cleaning the carb himself

Thought the same thing but in the end, I guess it's a lot like focusing a skateboard that has nothing wrong with it.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2019, 12:26:51 PM »

baha this is amazing, other than showing me this dude may be a kook, it shows me that he doesnt make shit for money shooting photos if hes buying a cheap ass lawnmower like that.

theresnothinghere

« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2019, 12:59:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

is this an autobiography
[close]

are you avoiding the question

PatoDuck

« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2019, 05:45:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

is this an autobiography
[close]
[close]

are you avoiding the question
why you gotta be a dick wad over here? You were hella chill in other threads. And no it’s not an Autobiography because I’m not the guy so there for it would be a biography.