Author Topic: Skate Youtuber joins Slap and you won't believe what he does next...  (Read 31542 times)

DCLOVE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -514
Re: Skate Youtuber joins Slap and you won't believe what he does next...
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2019, 08:56:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The thing I don't get about YouTube skaters is why are they all fucking dorks? I don't care if people film themselves because I like watching skateboarding but hey why are you all dorks?
[close]

haha look what we do, of course we're all dorks.  Skateboarding wasn't always "sick" either so most skaters were dorks, but yeah we're on a whole nother level. 

and who asked about money?  why is that a thing that seems like we need to confess to?  haha, it can be good, but it can be terrible, fluctuates.  You get a little more than $2 per 1000 views, so if i get 2 millions views, that's like $5k, i've literally fluctuated from getting $1k some months and $20k, that's from adsense.  A lot of youtubers will do brand deals which fluctuates even more.  You work with a tech company, super paid, lifestyle stuff is decent, then obviously skateboarding, fart noise.

and yes people have always said I had a punchable face, but being from the south, i just assumed it's because people were turned off by my slanted ass eyes.
[close]

Are you really trying to subtly imply it’s racism that makes people hate you? You’re fucked dude. You never just assumed you deserve to get punched? That’s probably why you got kicked off every sponsor you had and ended up what I can only assume is a money laundering front for YouTubes pedophilia ring.

You suck dude stop quoting people on here and passing off slap threads as your own content. Boohoo you only make 1k of a YouTube video. You’re like the blandest human earth. Go away.
[close]
He really lost all of his sponsors? I didn’t think it was possible to lose revive as a sponsor?
No he was on birdhouse and friendship and “left” both and would make YouTube videos blaming them for kicking him off. Imagine being such a kook you couldn’t cut it on a team with David Loy and Clint Peterson
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

PatoDuck

• Rep: -31
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2019, 09:08:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The thing I don't get about YouTube skaters is why are they all fucking dorks? I don't care if people film themselves because I like watching skateboarding but hey why are you all dorks?
[close]

haha look what we do, of course we're all dorks.  Skateboarding wasn't always "sick" either so most skaters were dorks, but yeah we're on a whole nother level. 

and who asked about money?  why is that a thing that seems like we need to confess to?  haha, it can be good, but it can be terrible, fluctuates.  You get a little more than $2 per 1000 views, so if i get 2 millions views, that's like $5k, i've literally fluctuated from getting $1k some months and $20k, that's from adsense.  A lot of youtubers will do brand deals which fluctuates even more.  You work with a tech company, super paid, lifestyle stuff is decent, then obviously skateboarding, fart noise.

and yes people have always said I had a punchable face, but being from the south, i just assumed it's because people were turned off by my slanted ass eyes.
[close]

Are you really trying to subtly imply it’s racism that makes people hate you? You’re fucked dude. You never just assumed you deserve to get punched? That’s probably why you got kicked off every sponsor you had and ended up what I can only assume is a money laundering front for YouTubes pedophilia ring.

You suck dude stop quoting people on here and passing off slap threads as your own content. Boohoo you only make 1k of a YouTube video. You’re like the blandest human earth. Go away.
[close]
He really lost all of his sponsors? I didn’t think it was possible to lose revive as a sponsor?
[close]
No he was on birdhouse and friendship and “left” both and would make YouTube videos blaming them for kicking him off. Imagine being such a kook you couldn’t cut it on a team with David Loy and Clint Peterson
HAHA HE GOT KICKED OFF FRIENDSHIP?

Dustwardprez

« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2019, 09:16:23 AM »
I've been on this site since I was crazy young, but tried avoiding it when I became a youtuber (for obvious reasons).  Ironically, the conversations on Slap, helped push me the direction of Youtube, trolling is fun. You can blame Slap and Jenkem for my channel being what it is, haha.  Obviously it's my job now, but honestly, learned a bunch doing what I do, and dude, every one on here is talking shit constantly, you can't imagine that I feel guilty quoting you and staying on top of what's happening in skating through here.

Imagine coming on here and seeing your face on the front of a "most punchable face in skateboarding" thread, you really think i'm above then, using the content here for my benefit?  I mean... and it's not like I can monetize that instagram anyways so I'm not making money from it, just growing, and daily showcasing under-appreciated homies in skateboarding.  and who fucking said this "i have never black listed anyone from the industry, but i have read some instagram comments with great satisfaction".  Industry's wack.  Slap posts, skaters who will talk shit, and good skaters should be less anonymous.

That’s a fucking LIE!!!!
I been trying to get on Revive for 4 yrs now and this is what Adog told me you said.

“Andy if you put that antifa pinko Nazi Punching Faggot on I’ll quit!!!! That dood is gay really really gay like punch you in the poop eye GEE AYE WHY GAY!!!”

Don’t let me catch you at the spot you Nazi loving cock blockade.
I was just trying to penetrate Brian’s beard. (Not his gf his actual face...)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 09:20:59 AM by Dustwardprez »

PatoDuck

« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2019, 11:07:21 AM »
What

feedmeseymour

« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2019, 11:12:59 AM »

I been trying to get on Revive for 4 yrs now

imagine wanting to be on revive lol

PatoDuck

« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2019, 11:15:10 AM »
Expand Quote

I been trying to get on Revive for 4 yrs now
[close]

imagine wanting to be on revive lol
Some guy at my park rode one and I kid I know had one. Heard their hard or break but the graphic wears away pretty fast

thebacker

« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2019, 11:17:20 AM »
pooooosey

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3392
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2019, 11:20:44 AM »
My goodness this thread is confusing.
Yours truly,
Grandpa

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2019, 11:21:45 AM »
And people get mad at me for trolling... jajaja
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 11:23:37 AM by johnes »
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Powerslide

• Rep: -28
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2019, 11:25:58 AM »
If you LIKE, you can kiss my ass and SUBSCRIBE to my turds.

emchen

• Rep: 20
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2019, 11:35:42 AM »
only good youtuber is Ben Degros. That plantrider dude makes dumb videos but gets a pass cuz he rips

Putaslocas

• Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2019, 11:37:57 AM »
from the revive site on johns profile:
Expand Quote
Sponsors - ReVive Skateboards, Force Wheels,  Bluetile Skate Shop, Rat Cheese Gourmet wax

Hobbies besides skateboarding: rapping.
[close]

do you have your raps posted anywhere? im kinda curious.

rat cheese is garbage wax too. its almost like it dries up whatever youre trying to wax. or you have to constantly rub more on.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2019, 11:48:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Sponsors - ReVive Skateboards, Force Wheels,  Bluetile Skate Shop, Rat Cheese Gourmet wax

[close]

Begging for a rap battle with genital jones

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 673
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2019, 11:49:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

rat cheese is garbage wax too. its almost like it dries up whatever youre trying to wax. or you have to constantly rub more on.

smart move for a wax company tho

Putaslocas

• Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2019, 11:53:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

smart move for a wax company tho

true but if youre like me, youll find a piece lying around and be thankful you never spent money on it  ;D

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2019, 11:54:30 AM »
Hard to believe someone would list "raping" as a hobby.

PatoDuck

« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2019, 11:56:28 AM »
Aren’t all the brands under one roof?

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 659
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2019, 11:57:44 AM »
The next John Hill youtube video is gonna be about how the Slap pals are  bunch of meanies
This dude sucks.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2019, 11:57:49 AM »
I don't mind someone having a skateboarding channel, but make your skateboarding videos ALL about skateboarding. I can't stand finding something new and I have to watch their vlog too.

First 5 mins:

Kiss Ma goodbye and talk about dinner, go to the coffee shop, talk to random people, talk about how they're going to skate, go do some other random shit, recap last week, talk about a big announcement.

~1 min:

Have their "sesh".

Last 1 - 2 mins:

Reasons why you should "Like, comment, subscribe to see more content."

Fucking skate, I don't care about your personal life.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

PatoDuck

« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2019, 11:59:34 AM »
Ben Degros does it best

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2019, 12:10:56 PM »
Ben Degros does it best

Yes, he does. No gimmicks.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2019, 12:12:14 PM »
It would be funny if all of Mr. Hill's followers started accounts and then started posting little bee emojis like Beyonce fans did to Taylor Swift when they were beefing.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -514
« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2019, 12:23:43 PM »
If he’s quoted you can report it to YouTube and Instagram they’ll pull his video. Instagram has a enough stolen content that if any of y’all who were quoted report they’ll pull his entire planet bullshit page. I say do it. Or join me in my commenting of Brett Conti fucks your chick on all his shit.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

PatoDuck

« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2019, 12:34:06 PM »
If he’s quoted you can report it to YouTube and Instagram they’ll pull his video. Instagram has a enough stolen content that if any of y’all who were quoted report they’ll pull his entire planet bullshit page. I say do it. Or join me in my commenting of Brett Conti fucks your chick on all his shit.
Bet

fickdiepolizei666

• Rep: -7
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2019, 12:37:54 PM »
1k-20k a month? For YouTubeing? Poor you.

Shalom

not trying to defend John here, but that youtube shit is not as easy as it looks like. I am not comparing it to hard labor tho. But "creating" content every other day, editing that shit, getting reach on social media etc. is a lot of shit and can easily lead to an 18 hour day. I don't do youtube myself but I went to school for some media bullshit and worked as an editor for a couple of years, so I kinda know what I am talking about.

other than that, stop stealing shit from slap! and if you do at least put a shalom in there!

shalom

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 673
« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2019, 12:40:32 PM »
Expand Quote

Shalom
[close]

not trying to defend John here, but that youtube shit is not as easy as it looks like. I am not comparing it to hard labor tho. But "creating" content every other day, editing that shit, getting reach on social media etc. is a lot of shit and can easily lead to an 18 hour day. I don't do youtube myself but I went to school for some media bullshit and worked as an editor for a couple of years, so I kinda know what I am talking about.

other than that, stop stealing shit from slap! and if you do at least put a shalom in there!

shalom

building a 30 feet tall shit pile would also be a lot of hard work, but in the end you'll still have just built a huge shit pile

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -134
« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2019, 12:46:18 PM »
So where does jonah hill fit in here? I always get these two mixed..

Colt Cannon's Cargos

• Rep: -5
« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2019, 12:48:34 PM »
woah, i've seen this dude at cherry park multiple times and had no idea he was a corny youtuber

shalom

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1367
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2019, 12:50:36 PM »
It would be funny if all of Mr. Hill's followers started accounts and then started posting little bee emojis like Beyonce fans did to Taylor Swift when they were beefing.

Who can whip up a little dirt hill emoji real quick?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2019, 12:50:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Shalom
[close]

shalom
[close]

building a 30 feet tall shit pile would also be a lot of hard work, but in the end you'll still have just built a huge shit pile

I back this quote

Miigwetch
Gentleman ninja warlock