Author Topic: braille and revive  (Read 8137 times)

honey island

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
Re: braille and revive
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2019, 10:02:25 PM »
afraid to know, but does remive makes footwear so they can give/sell that to kids too? i probably understood that post ^ a few up incorrectly. how gross would that be? i cant imagine any existing company wanting to associate with them.

they don't make shoes, but es seems to be heavily associated with them, and they sell a lot of their shoes on their website. emerica too.
- https://www.theshredquarters.com/es-shoes/

somedudefromnj

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2019, 09:41:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Personally I don't hate them but I don't relate to vloggers I cringe watching that stuf so I definitely won't be walking around representing their product.
You usually skate/wear the names that represent your taste best and most people on Slap are above 13 and not beginners so normally you won't find a lot of Braille and Revive fans here.
[close]

the whole click baity titles and lists of the dumbest things to get more views just forces out so many dogshit videos. 1. I heard John Hill was good from here and watched a few of his youtube videos and couldnt get the appeal

kudos to them on learning how to make money off of youtube though cant knock that hustle. 2. Im sure theyre all decent human beings or some shit
[close]

First of all, you heard no such thing.

Secondly, they are reptilians and can change between their reptilian-like form and human form at will. Although they don’t actually change their form themselves – their human form is the result of vibrations that change the human mind. So you might think you see a human being, but in actual fact the human being is a reptilian. It’s just your mind playing tricks on you.

Thirdly, Doritos is still the most authentic flavored tortilla chip brand in skateboarding, lest you forget.

no doubt they may be reptilian shitting and farting their ways to purification, but i absolutely read somewhere on slap that some poster wished he was still on birdhouse or something. Thank God hes not, I can only imagine how annoying he makes himself seem

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

getdatshrimp

• Rep: 11
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2019, 12:28:44 PM »
Braille/remive sucks, and is easy to clown on. but don’t kid yourselves, half of you watch rad rat. that shit is just as corny.

Radrat is rad.  He wears his nerdy/cornyness like a suit of armor and I can't hate on that.   I also fuck with ben degro's if I'm curious about some product and he's so Canadian.

I also heard someone on here praising the John Hill skills.  But, I seem to remember they also wanted to punch him in the face.   The way braille carries themselves is so cringe; and kind of gives me the feeling that skateboarding is breaking off into different halves.  Like, core people for sure; hypebeasts; jocks; etc. We are diluted.  I guess that comes with any sport/sub genre.   

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2019, 01:36:10 PM »
I also heard someone on here praising the John Hill skills.  But, I seem to remember they also wanted to punch him in the face.

I once said this when he was stealing quotes from Slap:

Here's a quotable. "John Hill is okay, but he's kind of a cunt."

If that counts.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2019, 10:20:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Why do alot of people hate braille and revive?
[close]

I didn’t know you Revive boys were so insecure
[close]

Yeah they probably are
[close]

Nice try, but you can't deflect this shit. You've made your allegiances clear, your only hope for solace is in martyrdom for Youtube skateboarding.
[close]

Yeah, They definitely can’t deflect it
Errybody needs to stop replying to this dipshit. If you don't feed the troll, he will get bored and go away. I love a good troll, but this dood is barely above "i know you are i said you are but what am i" level trolling.

Lame. Circa comb incoming
on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn

YSL

• Rep: -2
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2019, 11:41:03 PM »
Braille and Revive suck but theres so much cool shit going on right now that I don't even care. I suppose it's good for young kids who are discovering skateboarding for the first time. On the other hand I do think they take away from some of the mystique and camaraderie of skating but that's probably dying anyway. I'm just happy that core skateboarding (as corny as that sounds) has pretty much kept youtube skaters out of the mix entirely. It's not like anyone worth a damn is backing these guys. Braille/Revive aren't even real companies to me, they're just entertainment for young skaters who haven't found the really good stuff yet. Until thrasher hosts a Revive/Braille skate video i'm coolin.

Twombles1

• Rep: -32
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2019, 11:48:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yeah they probably are
[close]

Nice try, but you can't deflect this shit. You've made your allegiances clear, your only hope for solace is in martyrdom for Youtube skateboarding.
[close]

[close]
Errybody needs to stop replying to this dipshit. If you don't feed the troll, he will get bored and go away. I love a good troll, but this dood is barely above "i know you are i said you are but what am i" level trolling.

Yeah, this dood sucks

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2019, 11:49:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yeah they probably are
[close]

[close]

[close]

Can someone do a Neen C1rca cum bat PS?

AssFea

• Rep: 3
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2019, 08:35:52 AM »
Braill got me back to flipping my board after 12 years of just pushing.

It was because of Doug. I don’t give a shit about the brands. They corn af. Doug is fucking awesome. Ask anyone who knows him.

I also like Jason Park but in a different kinda way. I wanna kiss him

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 381
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2019, 12:25:24 AM »
Braill got me back to flipping my board after 12 years of just pushing.

It was because of Doug. I don’t give a shit about the brands. They corn af. Doug is fucking awesome. Ask anyone who knows him.

also like Jason Park but in a different kinda way. I wanna kiss him

I’m just gonna go ahead and say that Jason Park is the only cool thing that’s associated with these guys. He seems to be the only guy who isn’t self obsessed, and has actually put out legit video parts making him relevant within the actual skateboarding world. It also makes me happy that he doesn’t have the weird YouTuber persona the rest of that group seems to have.