Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 229457 times)

DarthDingusMaximus

Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #270 on: September 17, 2019, 04:03:47 AM »
Just read up on the evidence that was posted. That dude is fucking disgusting...
I am from northern Ireland and remember Jimmy Savile fro Jimmy will fix it and Top of the Pop's....I knew Jimmy Savile was something fucky.....

By the insidious way predators act it wouldn't be surprised there wasn't some truth to Braille and Revive Co. Being a Jimmy Savile 2.0 type of salacious grooming of young kids.

I really think the justice system is fucked for not taking these claims seriously, being a victim of SA myself it really sucks having to explain yourself and for others to cross examine and re-account the situation so you have to relive the nightmare all over again just so they can say oh you were a boy and the predator was a older teen you'll be fine, NO the fuck I wasn't!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 09:22:51 AM by DarthDingusMaximus »

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #271 on: September 17, 2019, 04:51:21 AM »

Zarbax

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
« Reply #272 on: September 17, 2019, 05:29:35 AM »
A large fraction of people who end up molesting kids aren't even 'pedophiles' in the strictest sense - it's a crime of opportunity, in a way

I figure blind Braille tried to be a normal skate org, ended up being popular with the Fortnight latchkey kids, and attracted a bunch of hangers-on.

I assume Peddy Fap genuinely peaked at 14. Dating a 23-year-old probably intimidates him because it requires him to have a personality beyond "I like Lil Peep posters and my friend is YouTube rich".

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 318
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #273 on: September 17, 2019, 08:54:36 AM »
Mother has a point. Granted killing someone isn’t the right way either but I’d imagine a lot of parents would want to go that route.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Copthorne14

• Rep: -24
« Reply #274 on: September 17, 2019, 09:32:58 AM »
Heres a recent braille vid with fetty showing an obvious hickey and himself and the other guys joking about 'the ladies' and saying he had a long night. It's right at the start so no need for timestamp.

Given the context of this thread and particularly the snapchat leaks this is pretty fucking sick. :/

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #275 on: September 17, 2019, 09:35:19 AM »
Heres a recent braille vid with fetty showing an obvious hickey and himself and the other guys joking about 'the ladies' and saying he had a long night. It's right at the start so no need for timestamp.

Given the context of this thread and particularly the snapchat leaks this is pretty fucking sick. :/
I'm good I don't this garbage on my YT feed.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #276 on: September 17, 2019, 09:42:39 AM »
i just got here, can somebody sum this thread up? I just saw a guy do a bs 50 to bs nosegrind on a skate park ledge, he should be put in solitary for that alone.

SIMPLY

• Rep: 32
« Reply #277 on: September 17, 2019, 09:46:42 AM »
holy fuck this dude sucks

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #278 on: September 17, 2019, 09:51:06 AM »
i just got here, can somebody sum this thread up? I just saw a guy do a bs 50 to bs nosegrind on a skate park ledge, he should be put in solitary for that alone.
Gross. Unless it's just a 5050 both trucks should never touch on a single grind trick, combo or otherwise. Sometimes there are exceptions if some sort of 180 is involved.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #279 on: September 17, 2019, 09:57:58 AM »
Dude picked up a 14 year old (there were nudes leaked but deleted) said they hungout and dropped her off he said she was 21 she tried to back up his claim but cops told him to beat it so mum is calling him out.

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #280 on: September 17, 2019, 10:03:08 AM »

BMCsteve

• Rep: 56
« Reply #281 on: September 17, 2019, 10:32:24 AM »
This is a horrible situation for the girl and her family but it's so bizarre that mom's IG story is some tacos with #whatveganseat followed by "here's the full story about this sexual predator that preyed upon my daughter"

SIMPLY

• Rep: 32
« Reply #282 on: September 17, 2019, 11:10:14 AM »
This is a horrible situation for the girl and her family but it's so bizarre that mom's IG story is some tacos with #whatveganseat followed by "here's the full story about this sexual predator that preyed upon my daughter"

Reminds me of Bam's "10% off Heartagram Jewelry" posts amidst his mental breakdowns

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #283 on: September 17, 2019, 11:46:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
But what if Fetty identifies as a 14 yr old girl and they were having lesbian sex? Like scissoring?
[close]
Oh shitttt!

[close]

I will say Chappelles joke on the alphabet car is the most cerebral gay joke I’ve ever heard. I fucking hate the lgbt shit, just say fuckin queer.

That was the cringiest old man joke I have ever heard from Chappelle and my god did it suck ass.  Damn, that's a ton of letters that don't even make a real acronym and I'm fuckin steamed.

Womper02

• Rep: 5
« Reply #284 on: September 17, 2019, 12:41:00 PM »
The girl is most likely gonna cooperate with police, her dad found another device that was being used to send text/nudes, This turd is for sure going to jail.

doyouback

• Rep: -1
« Reply #285 on: September 17, 2019, 01:02:44 PM »
This is what happens when you are a pseudo Instagram/YouTube celebrity man-child with no job and zero interaction with any adults that have a personality/mindset above the age of 15 years old. I wouldn’t be surprised if all these Braille dudes are doing this chomo shit. I hope he and anyone else who does this kind of shit gets what’s coming to them.

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 818
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #286 on: September 17, 2019, 01:05:40 PM »
Not proud of it, but I just looked at their channel, and they've still got his videos up and I didn't see any comments about this stuff.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

Mr. Stinky

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #287 on: September 17, 2019, 01:21:33 PM »
Not proud of it, but I just looked at their channel, and they've still got his videos up and I didn't see any comments about this stuff.

If they try to memory hole this, Revive/Braille is 100 percent a way to find victims for that whole crew.

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #288 on: September 17, 2019, 01:22:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If they try to memory hole this, Revive/Braille is 100 percent a way to find victims for that whole crew.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #289 on: September 17, 2019, 01:56:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
But what if Fetty identifies as a 14 yr old girl and they were having lesbian sex? Like scissoring?
[close]
Oh shitttt!

[close]

I will say Chappelles joke on the alphabet car is the most cerebral gay joke I’ve ever heard. I fucking hate the lgbt shit, just say fuckin queer.
[close]

That was the cringiest old man joke I have ever heard from Chappelle and my god did it suck ass.  Damn, that's a ton of letters that don't even make a real acronym and I'm fuckin steamed.

You obviously aren’t queer, or know a lot of queer people. It’s pretty spot on actually. The concept that you have basically 4 completely separate cultures u lump under one group is utterly regular. It would be the equivalent of BMNA(blacks Mexicans natives Asians), or something along that line of thought. As a bi/pan man I’ve never really been accepted by gay men like a traditional gay man would be, same with straight people, it feels like you’re in an in between of two cultures, but u don’t belong in either really. I find that straight people just use that as a way to lump queer people together in a politically correct way so they don’t have to care about the intricacies of our culture. Which is why u have the queer movement, which is like if u want to go by that thinking, just call us all queer instead. It’s kind of like the concept of reusing queer like black people and the N word.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #290 on: September 17, 2019, 02:04:13 PM »
The girl is most likely gonna cooperate with police, her dad found another device that was being used to send text/nudes, This turd is for sure going to jail.

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/d5jz22/fetty_potter_from_braille_skateboarding_was_in_a/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_title

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 818
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #291 on: September 17, 2019, 02:07:05 PM »
Wow, so glad someone with one post took Slap to Reddit with this shit.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

NORTHBYMIDWEST

• Rep: 18
« Reply #292 on: September 17, 2019, 02:12:53 PM »
YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT WOMPER

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #293 on: September 17, 2019, 02:15:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh shitttt!

[close]

[close]

[close]

You obviously aren’t queer, or know a lot of queer people. It’s pretty spot on actually. The concept that you have basically 4 completely separate cultures u lump under one group is utterly regular. It would be the equivalent of BMNA(blacks Mexicans natives Asians), or something along that line of thought. As a bi/pan man I’ve never really been accepted by gay men like a traditional gay man would be, same with straight people, it feels like you’re in an in between of two cultures, but u don’t belong in either really. I find that straight people just use that as a way to lump queer people together in a politically correct way so they don’t have to care about the intricacies of our culture. Which is why u have the queer movement, which is like if u want to go by that thinking, just call us all queer instead. It’s kind of like the concept of reusing queer like black people and the N word.

Just pick a side!

(This is a jest.)

Zarbax

• Rep: 2
« Reply #294 on: September 17, 2019, 02:19:37 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Do you know who Gomer Pyle is?

Imagine somebody who sounds and looks like Gomer Pyle - except about half as smart and with none of the masculinity

Also, he struggles to land an ollie...maybe hish bwayshes bodder'd him

Mr. Stinky

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #295 on: September 17, 2019, 02:26:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh shitttt!

[close]

[close]

[close]

1. Chappelle sounds old and not funny which is why the joke sucked.

2. Yes, dude, for sure, there are so many different types not-straight folk out there and lumping them into one big category would be fuckin dumb.  Better just call them all "queer" and avoid the whole mess altogether, lmao.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #296 on: September 17, 2019, 02:31:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh shitttt!

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

1. Chappelle sounds old and not funny which is why the joke sucked.

2. Yes, dude, for sure, there are so many different types not-straight folk out there and lumping them into one big category would be fuckin dumb.  Better just call them all "queer" and avoid the whole mess altogether, lmao.

What sounds better, non-white people/people of color, or BMNA? One sounds incredibly insulting culturally and one doesn’t lmfao.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Womper02

• Rep: 5
« Reply #297 on: September 17, 2019, 02:53:35 PM »
Fetty Lying to a Pedo sympathizer.

lou dawg

• Rep: -1
« Reply #298 on: September 17, 2019, 03:00:22 PM »
This is sad. The demographic that these YouTube channels get won't waste their time looking into this and the Braille guys will just keep going because nothing is real until it happens to you personally or the cops get involved.

The cops don't bother unless something or someone gets hurt.

However, the mom might have something if they exchanged photos.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #299 on: September 17, 2019, 03:01:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Do you know who Gomer Pyle is?

Imagine somebody who sounds and looks like Gomer Pyle - except about half as smart and with none of the masculinity

Also, he struggles to land an ollie...maybe hish bwayshes bodder'd him

He's a prime example of white-trash, is he from the midwest/south somewhere where 14 IS legal, would explain a lot....