Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 229417 times)

Rick_Kane

Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #240 on: September 16, 2019, 04:36:50 PM »
Having a sleeve of Disney princesses is definitely not helping his case. He most likely got those with the intent of getting laid and not because he's a huuuuge Disney fan.

Zarbax

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
« Reply #241 on: September 16, 2019, 05:46:48 PM »
I genuinely hope it becomes as widely known as the mom wants. Her kid can be a pariah if it destroys blind Braille through the totally obvious consequence for a company that survives on pandering to 10-year-old-cool and being overly-obsessed with kids and childhood.

Also, I had a classmate who had a 25-year-old boyfriend at 14. Pretty much everybody though it was really fucked up and felt bad for her. Instagram exposure is kinda the expected outcome.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 05:50:12 PM by Zarbax »

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
« Reply #242 on: September 16, 2019, 05:54:37 PM »
Mom and slap seem to be the only ones that have a problem with this? Crazy
Daughter seems to be into those hickeys?
And just to confirm a 14 year old can change their gender but they can’t consent to sex?

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #243 on: September 16, 2019, 06:19:38 PM »
I don’t really know how this type of thing works but if the girl decides not to testify against him he could be found innocent right? I mean there’s no actual proof they had sex from what i see. Could mr bean get scientology goons to intervene somehow too? I never heard of this guy but kyro gave off kiddie diddler vibes everytime i saw him. Either way i hope he goes to prison, what a creep

Raccoon Manne

• Rep: -49
« Reply #244 on: September 16, 2019, 06:26:31 PM »
Once the jury sees the hicky pics and the chomo tatts, fetty potty is going to prison.

Zarbax

« Reply #245 on: September 16, 2019, 06:31:20 PM »
And just to confirm a 14 year old can change their gender but they can’t consent to sex?

A 14 year old will never find a doctor to do reassignment surgery, I'm pretty sure

Anyway - no, they can't consent to sex no matter how badly you wish it was true. 18yo's are pretty stupid and impulsive, but you gotta shrug at some point

Peddy fap might have the mind and style of an 8th grader, but his body is too old to fuck 'em.

authentic_creed_bratton

• Rep: 36
« Reply #246 on: September 16, 2019, 06:37:45 PM »
yeah and my toddler isn’t allowed to smoke this is fucking bullshit
🤙

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #247 on: September 16, 2019, 06:40:11 PM »
There's got to be an algorithm to where when you type letters in this sequence on your keyboard, you're automatically on a watch list somewhere. Holy fuck, my guy.

Pavs323

• Rep: 13
« Reply #248 on: September 16, 2019, 06:50:16 PM »
I don’t really know how this type of thing works but if the girl decides not to testify against him he could be found innocent right? I mean there’s no actual proof they had sex from what i see. Could mr bean get scientology goons to intervene somehow too? I never heard of this guy but kyro gave off kiddie diddler vibes everytime i saw him. Either way i hope he goes to prison, what a creep

He could still be charged with lewd acts/intent with a minor I'm pretty sure. He would have to register as a sex offender if so. 

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #249 on: September 16, 2019, 07:06:57 PM »
That Snapchat makes me want to puke.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

TooManyPros

• Rep: 59
« Reply #250 on: September 16, 2019, 07:17:45 PM »

Existing laws.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2311
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #251 on: September 16, 2019, 07:17:52 PM »
Purely 3rd party/rumor type of stuff, but A fellow I know who (oddly*) claims to know this Feddy Potter jerk-off says dude told him that the Disney chicks on his arm are his “favorites,” as in, the ones he most wants to screw.
I have know idea if there’s any truth to it, nor does it matter to me personally if there is; he’s 1000% creep, regardless of his motivation for the bad ink.
Make of that info what you may, factual or otherwise.

*Oddly, because, who would admit to knowing this dude after these allegations surfaced ever, at all, period?!?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Yesterdays-pop

« Reply #252 on: September 16, 2019, 07:28:39 PM »
But what if Fetty identifies as a 14 yr old girl and they were having lesbian sex? Like scissoring?

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1231
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #253 on: September 16, 2019, 07:33:28 PM »
I'd fuck the candle from Beauty and The Beast. That's my favorite Disney chick.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #254 on: September 16, 2019, 07:33:48 PM »
But what if Fetty identifies as a 14 yr old girl and they were having lesbian sex? Like scissoring?
Oh shitttt!

authentic_creed_bratton

• Rep: 36
« Reply #255 on: September 16, 2019, 07:35:46 PM »
We got a real Confucius here
🤙

JohnnySaintLethal

• Rep: 15
« Reply #256 on: September 16, 2019, 07:44:03 PM »
As the events unfold here in real time I’m pretty sickened by this dude. I was hoping the benefit of doubt would be just some skate thing, but all these text convos and pics make me bummed.

Someone should post about this on reddit or something to get it out to more people. Or dox him give him to 4chan. Fuck this guy.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #257 on: September 16, 2019, 08:05:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh shitttt!

I will say Chappelles joke on the alphabet car is the most cerebral gay joke I’ve ever heard. I fucking hate the lgbt shit, just say fuckin queer.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Zarbax

« Reply #258 on: September 16, 2019, 08:21:59 PM »

Sorry bud, I know this has to be really challenging for you

There are, crushingly, legal differences between an eighth grader and someone ~twice her age

Yesterdays-pop

« Reply #259 on: September 16, 2019, 09:05:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There are, crushingly, legal differences between an eighth grader and someone ~twice her age

Perhaps you should read what I wrote and stop discriminating against ageism and gender you bigot.

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 237
« Reply #260 on: September 16, 2019, 09:12:58 PM »
Was curious and saw a semi-recent picture of the girl. She looks 12. I can see where the mother is coming from, just lay off with the pregnant/std talk.

Zarbax

« Reply #261 on: September 16, 2019, 09:17:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Perhaps you should read what I wrote and stop discriminating against ageism(lololol) and gender you bigot.

Very good! You've been studying Liberal Triggering 101

You almost got to redefine the argument using your made-up definitions, but not quite

(PS "discriminating against ageism" isn't what you mean to say. You meant to call me ageist.)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 09:19:57 PM by Zarbax »

Dog the Bounty Hunter

« Reply #262 on: September 16, 2019, 09:23:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Holy shit. Is his sleeve Disney Princess themed?!?
[close]

This seriously is the strangest thing of all. The fuck does a guy have Mulan on top of his hand for.
[close]

Just imagine being put in gen pop with a sleeve of Disney princess's and painted nails.
Lucky for him, chomos don’t go to gp.

AssFea

• Rep: 3
« Reply #263 on: September 16, 2019, 09:33:46 PM »
Holy shit. Is his sleeve Disney Princess themed?!?

Con Air ink

Yesterdays-pop

« Reply #264 on: September 16, 2019, 09:36:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Perhaps you should read what I wrote and stop discriminating against ageism(lololol) and gender you bigot.
[close]

You almost got to redefine the argument using your made-up definitions, but not quite

(PS "discriminating against ageism" isn't what you mean to say. You meant to call me ageist.)

You must be a skateboarder because you don’t know how English language works, I just mispelled it it’s “agism”
Anyways nobody gives a fuck about any of this white trash
She’s gonna be known as a “whore” in high school and fetty is a pedo same shit different day.
Can’t wait til this story is on Inside Edition tho

AssFea

• Rep: 3
« Reply #265 on: September 16, 2019, 09:44:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Well everyone automatically defending him and dismissing this before sure look like a bunch of horses asses now. Creep needs to be locked up like yesterday. Having a 14 year old call him daddy? Puke.
[close]

No they don’t. Evidence is critical in something as serious as this, so shut the fuck up. It’s innocent until proven guilty, u can’t go to jail in this country without due process and evidence, why should it not work the same in public opinion, go focus yourself shithead.

I hope this chick takes him to court and civil case and takes all that Braille money. This chick just took down the fucking revive empire. Ch&&ddD it’s your turn to do godswork.

Zarbax

« Reply #266 on: September 16, 2019, 09:48:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You must be a skateboarder because you don’t know how English language works, I just mispelled it it’s “agism”
Anyways nobody gives a fuck about any of this white trash
She’s gonna be known as a “whore” in high school and fetty is a pedo same shit different day.
Can’t wait til this story is on Inside Edition tho

If I'm "discriminating against ageism", it means I don't like ageism. You meant to call me pro-ageism because I'm anti-kidfucking. I know it's complex.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 410
« Reply #267 on: September 17, 2019, 02:34:09 AM »
''Hi I'm Fetty Potter, and I'm a sexual predator from the San Francisco bay area.''

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 410
« Reply #268 on: September 17, 2019, 03:53:03 AM »
Just read up on the evidence that was posted. That dude is fucking disgusting...

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #269 on: September 17, 2019, 03:54:52 AM »