Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 228161 times)

Womper02

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 5
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #480 on: September 19, 2019, 04:42:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Morningwood has known from the start, Fetty was sending out the girls secret ig to all his homies to show how old she looked. They sent it to me after i shared the moms post to them, btw, i'm really not the mom, im @crafty_vegan_vet, her friend , i'm not hiding anything this my personal ig, i'm a horrible old man skater only reason i know about slap.
 amd for anyone wondering, he was released at the scene, because him and the girl both lied to the police, but she is now cooperating with the police and had her interview/medical yesterday, the legal process takes hella time for these kind of cases sometimes.

Here is morningwoods reply:
https://ibb.co/2sqgpMd
[close]

I knew you were an Uncle, family friend Uncle. Sorry you guys are suffering through this.
[close]

thanks for that. Please let me say in the Moms defense i know this may seem odd to put your daughter out there like that but this is why the girl was pulled out of school and home schooled she has issues, she is in therapy for other unrelated stuff already and this piece of shit preyed on a troubled little girl who worshipped him because of his disney tats and lil peep shirts, she has been watching braille/skating for like 3 years. She really felt like he was in love with her all the way till she saw the dms of his other upset little girlfriends when her mom blasted him on ig.
The shit she released is just the tip of the iceberg, what he said and did with this girl is truly the most repulsive shit i've ever read, and i was a medic in iraq and afghanistan.Almost equally disturbing is his nonchalant way of bringing her around other adults and the pics he sent of her. Moms hands are tied, she cant go hurt this guy like she would like to and she def doesn't want him around kids while cops act.
[close]

The girl is probably fucked up from having a psycho mom... The parents should also be responsible for letting Feddy Kruger get his claws on her. Look at the example her mom is setting, probably why she's on social media, not a place for kids imho.

mom says the same thing about herself, i think she knows what people think about her, why don't you go on her ig and tell her like the other hundreds of people already have.

Raccoon Manne

• Rep: -49
« Reply #481 on: September 19, 2019, 04:49:35 PM »
Because I don't give a shit about some dumb woman training her daughter to just as stupid as she is and I don't have ig; that shit is regular.

Zarbax

• Rep: 2
« Reply #482 on: September 19, 2019, 04:55:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Morningwood has known from the start, Fetty was sending out the girls secret ig to all his homies to show how old she looked. They sent it to me after i shared the moms post to them, btw, i'm really not the mom, im @crafty_vegan_vet, her friend , i'm not hiding anything this my personal ig, i'm a horrible old man skater only reason i know about slap.
 amd for anyone wondering, he was released at the scene, because him and the girl both lied to the police, but she is now cooperating with the police and had her interview/medical yesterday, the legal process takes hella time for these kind of cases sometimes.

[close]

I knew you were an Uncle, family friend Uncle. Sorry you guys are suffering through this.
[close]

thanks for that. Please let me say in the Moms defense i know this may seem odd to put your daughter out there like that but this is why the girl was pulled out of school and home schooled she has issues, she is in therapy for other unrelated stuff already and this piece of shit preyed on a troubled little girl who worshipped him because of his disney tats and lil peep shirts, she has been watching braille/skating for like 3 years. She really felt like he was in love with her all the way till she saw the dms of his other upset little girlfriends when her mom blasted him on ig.
The shit she released is just the tip of the iceberg, what he said and did with this girl is truly the most repulsive shit i've ever read, and i was a medic in iraq and afghanistan.Almost equally disturbing is his nonchalant way of bringing her around other adults and the pics he sent of her. Moms hands are tied, she cant go hurt this guy like she would like to and she def doesn't want him around kids while cops act.
[close]

The girl is probably fucked up from having a psycho mom... The parents should also be responsible for letting Feddy Kruger get his claws on her. Look at the example her mom is setting, probably why she's on social media, not a place for kids imho.
[close]

mom says the same thing about herself, i think she knows what people think about her, why don't you go on her ig and tell her like the other hundreds of people already have.

I love these people who apparently forgot what puberty was like. Or are currently going through it, I guess

Did you guys seriously do what your mom told you in high school? Did she dress you through college? Is that why you're so angry?

Fucking hilarious

imafugyashizup

• Rep: 12
« Reply #483 on: September 19, 2019, 04:58:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I love these people who apparently forgot what puberty was like. Or are currently going through it, I guess

Did you guys seriously do what your mom told you in high school? Did she dress you through college? Is that why you're so angry?

Fucking hilarious

This is accurate to the t. I did dumb shit all the time when i was a teenager that i knew was wrong(because my parents told me not to) and i still did it.

This girl had to be snuck out of her house, so obviously the parents weren't aware until thankfully their neighbor let them know an older man picked up their kid...

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #484 on: September 19, 2019, 04:59:01 PM »

[1:33]

Gabe Cruz: Kickflip it - I got you on a signed Fetty Potter hat!

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #485 on: September 19, 2019, 05:01:58 PM »
they're too shook to make a public statement smh
:) I must have been tripping last night

Womper02

« Reply #486 on: September 19, 2019, 05:20:33 PM »
Because I don't give a shit about some dumb woman training her daughter to just as stupid as she is and I don't have ig; that shit is regular.

so why you in this thread? fucking loser.

What a find

« Reply #487 on: September 19, 2019, 05:29:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Strux you're all talk, beginning to think you're down with the pedoclown
[close]

I’m definitely talking a whole lot. You’re not wrong there.
I’ve got kids, so this hits me (and ALL other parents, I suspect) real close to the heart.
Still, can’t help but wonder why you’d think I’m with those jerks. Care to clarify?
[close]

You've made it clear you're displeased, beyond that the hollow threats are suspicious of a troll or someone who's like-minded. Not exactly accusing of being affiliated with braille

Like when an addict keeps bringing up how they hate drugs at work because they think nobody knows they actually use 24/7. Or a homophobe spewing hate while they actually have suppressed homosexual desires they haven't dealt with
[close]
I take your point. Thank you for the explain; I don’t know why a parent of small children would be so upset about this sort of thing that they (as in ME) would resort to the only tactic legally available (see: mudslinging online.) Am I the only person here who wants to see pedos hanging by their balls? Maybe.
So, sorry if my anger bothered or offended you.
Nah, not really.
If you’re not outraged, take a moment to look in a mirror and ask yourself why not.
Who REALLY sounds like the troll here?

I'm not against your disapproval. I believe that he is %100 guilty and deserving of the legal ramifications for all his actions

I am against your loss of control, your threats to his physical state and the death threats

You're against the immoral, illegal and impure acts he's committed. Why would you post in a way to regurgitate immoral, illegal and impure acts against him?

If anything happens to him physically, you're now a loose suspect because of your posts here

While you're at it, jump on the andy roy disapproval. He's another rapist (adult males) that's still being supported by the skate community

SlapRhaters

• Rep: -183
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #488 on: September 19, 2019, 05:36:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I’ve got kids, so this hits me (and ALL other parents, I suspect) real close to the heart.
Still, can’t help but wonder why you’d think I’m with those jerks. Care to clarify?
[close]

You've made it clear you're displeased, beyond that the hollow threats are suspicious of a troll or someone who's like-minded. Not exactly accusing of being affiliated with braille

Like when an addict keeps bringing up how they hate drugs at work because they think nobody knows they actually use 24/7. Or a homophobe spewing hate while they actually have suppressed homosexual desires they haven't dealt with
[close]
I take your point. Thank you for the explain; I don’t know why a parent of small children would be so upset about this sort of thing that they (as in ME) would resort to the only tactic legally available (see: mudslinging online.) Am I the only person here who wants to see pedos hanging by their balls? Maybe.
Nah, not really.
If you’re not outraged, take a moment to look in a mirror and ask yourself why not.
[close]

I'm not against your disapproval. I believe that he is %100 guilty and deserving of the legal ramifications for all his actions

I am against your loss of control, your threats to his physical state and the death threats

You're against the immoral, illegal and impure acts he's committed. Why would you post in a way to regurgitate immoral, illegal and impure acts against him?

If anything happens to him physically, you're now a loose suspect because of your posts here

While you're at it, jump on the andy roy disapproval. He's another rapist (adult males) that's still being supported by the skate community

This post is odd

You seriously think hanging a child rapist by his balls is as bad as actually raping a child?

imafugyashizup

« Reply #489 on: September 19, 2019, 06:01:08 PM »
Great statement.. all around piece of shit. And shocker, cant comment...

Its her fault...

edit: also funny he thinks he isnt going to get in real trouble for this because he said sorry to the mom for sleeping with her 14 year old kid but "not knowing"
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 06:09:13 PM by imafugyashizup »

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2271
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #490 on: September 19, 2019, 06:12:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Nah, not really.
[close]

Look, friend...
This here’s SLAP.
I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and presume that, like me, you have spent years lurking, but not participating. I do this because frankly, there is plenty of merit in your argument, and I generally cede your point. You seem intelligent enough to cobble together a solid protest. Maybe you’re a committed pacifist? I don’t know.
But I m going to presume that you have a reeeal good, solid grasp of the kind of convo that happens around here. That being the case, it seems a little odd that you would take exception to the irate ramblings of a father/skateboarder who has to sit by passively and watch while the police take their sweet time. I get it if you’re opposed to all violence, my friend, believe me, I do. But to get your feathers in a bunch over some (justifiably) angry, but idle threats, if you’re not an avowed pacifist is a little silly, don’tcha think?
I believe the term for turkeys like me is “keyboard commando.” All talk (as you correctly pointed out) no “walk.”
Whatever, buddy... I originally came here for the skateboarding; never suspected we’d be tackling pedos.
Seriously though, out of respect for your crumpled feelers, I’ll tone down the violent verbal vomiting.
And as for Andy Roy, I’ve said my piece on him. I’m of the opinion that his performance as host of that shit circus, KOTR, was poor enough to be considered a crime against humanity, and that he should be (re)incarcerated on the basis of THAT offense alone.
See?!? Over-the-top rhetoric.
Welcome to SLAP; I am a stranger here, myself.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 06:18:01 PM by Lou Strux »

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #491 on: September 19, 2019, 06:13:15 PM »
we all know that “apology” would have never happened if he wasn’t dropped
:) I must have been tripping last night

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #492 on: September 19, 2019, 06:14:57 PM »

Its her fault...

edit: also funny he thinks he isnt going to get in real trouble for this because he said sorry to the mom for sleeping with her 14 year old kid but "not knowing"

jth_TN

• Rep: -3
« Reply #493 on: September 19, 2019, 06:31:06 PM »
But.... I am Tyler Hamlin.... haha I came here to post the reply they made but it was already posted!

Damn y'all on top of this ish

waffle

• Rep: 127
« Reply #494 on: September 19, 2019, 06:37:32 PM »
Expand Quote

Its her fault...

[close]

“This experience has taught me a valuable lesson in not blindly trusting others.”

Woah - this fool is STILL really trying to blame the girl. Throw the book at him.

#peddyForPrison

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #495 on: September 19, 2019, 06:39:24 PM »
Someone send all appropriate links to the 9 club and let's see if they actually fucking cover it on the next experience. Just bury these fucking predator scumbags once and for all.

edit: It's like the Catholic Church having a skate program on YouTube... Everyone would be suspect. Scientology is the same dumb bullshit. Add in a dude with Disney princess tats and it's obviously a creep show.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 06:46:26 PM by os89 »

Womper02

« Reply #496 on: September 19, 2019, 06:41:03 PM »

Womper02

« Reply #497 on: September 19, 2019, 06:47:26 PM »
This shit boggles the mind.

https://ibb.co/61mW2Th

imafugyashizup

« Reply #498 on: September 19, 2019, 06:50:01 PM »
Moms Ig filled with Fetty Fans

https://ibb.co/k4kqcDF
https://ibb.co/prXtNP5
https://ibb.co/WcQRw61
https://ibb.co/47VYqvP

bold strategy, piss off the mom(who potentially has the bs flip down el toro to drop on this chomo) who holds your youtuber hero with a mediocre park trick bag life in jeopardy right now... Some kids are really smart these days.

authentic_creed_bratton

• Rep: 36
« Reply #499 on: September 19, 2019, 06:53:31 PM »
Holy shit
🤙

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #500 on: September 19, 2019, 06:59:10 PM »
Sick to see all those nerds blaming the daughter. Gotta be kidding me

Womper02

« Reply #501 on: September 19, 2019, 07:03:59 PM »
The hits keep rolling.

https://ibb.co/y8Kz2w4

Pavs323

• Rep: 13
« Reply #502 on: September 19, 2019, 07:18:28 PM »
“We actually did our own investigation and have decided to let him go”
My guess is they probably saw enough proof to know that he’s lying, he’s probably going to jail, and wanted to separate themselves from him before he actually gets arrested and this blows up way bigger than it is now.

lilboosie

• Rep: 227
« Reply #503 on: September 19, 2019, 07:21:14 PM »
ey that pasta looks good as fuck

I’m trying to get with moms spaghetti while y’all try and play Harriet the spy.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2271
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #504 on: September 19, 2019, 07:26:39 PM »

Where as I don’t think of this as a joking matter, I appreciate that you’ve got your priorities, boosie.
...And gosh bless you for saying it in a way that brought a smile to my face.
Harriet the Spy, indeed.  ;D

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #505 on: September 19, 2019, 07:27:01 PM »
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #506 on: September 19, 2019, 07:29:36 PM »
Anyone blaming a 14/15 year old girl is fucked in the head
Gentleman ninja warlock

Hefe43

• Rep: 175
« Reply #507 on: September 19, 2019, 07:45:12 PM »
So many young morons commenting on her IG. Shit is seriously crazy. I can’t wait til they throw his ass in jail and they look like morons.

“She lied to him...” 
Fuck outta here with that bullshit excuse

Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

Hefe43

• Rep: 175
« Reply #508 on: September 19, 2019, 07:46:00 PM »
Anyone blaming a 14/15 year old girl is fucked in the head
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
« Reply #509 on: September 19, 2019, 08:01:45 PM »

You missed a golden opportunity to rhyme Fetty with Spaghetti
on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn