Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 228203 times)

Zarbax

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #450 on: September 19, 2019, 11:21:14 AM »
Also, as an only loosely related aside: what’s with that shitty Braille logo?!?
The letter B in the Braille alphabet looks like this:  ⠃
Yeah. Those two little dots.
Granted, I may be the only one annoyed by this, but are there any graphics/design types out there that find this bothersome as well?
Sorry to sidetrack this critical mission.
...And now, back to nabbing the nonce.

So something like this?

Although blind Braille tends to prefer bitStrip graphics, because it doesn't require actual artistry and appeals to pretweens

What a find

« Reply #451 on: September 19, 2019, 11:24:28 AM »
Strux you're all talk, beginning to think you're down with the pedoclown

Womper02

• Rep: 5
« Reply #452 on: September 19, 2019, 11:27:26 AM »
Arron Kyro creeping in the moms insta story

https://ibb.co/mtMS7XT

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2271
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #453 on: September 19, 2019, 11:33:45 AM »

I’m definitely talking a whole lot. You’re not wrong there.
I’ve got kids, so this hits me (and ALL other parents, I suspect) real close to the heart.
Still, can’t help but wonder why you’d think I’m with those jerks. Care to clarify?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #454 on: September 19, 2019, 11:39:24 AM »
You know those fuckers post here. What's shocking is they are smart enough to use another screen name.

But then Aaron shows up lurking the moms Instagram post...

I guess they decided to play the "get out there and be seen route so it appears nobody is hiding or guilty" card.

Gentleman ninja warlock

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #455 on: September 19, 2019, 11:41:25 AM »

euro tm

« Reply #456 on: September 19, 2019, 11:42:28 AM »
Arron Kyro creeping in the moms insta story

https://ibb.co/mtMS7XT

haha whoa, one of those girls insta stalked my girlfriend and i for a while. weird.

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #457 on: September 19, 2019, 11:46:08 AM »
Where is John Hill to make sense of all this?

Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

Womper02

« Reply #458 on: September 19, 2019, 11:49:04 AM »
Morningwood has known from the start, Fetty was sending out the girls secret ig to all his homies to show how old she looked. They sent it to me after i shared the moms post to them, btw, i'm really not the mom, im @crafty_vegan_vet, her friend , i'm not hiding anything this my personal ig, i'm a horrible old man skater only reason i know about slap.
 amd for anyone wondering, he was released at the scene, because him and the girl both lied to the police, but she is now cooperating with the police and had her interview/medical yesterday, the legal process takes hella time for these kind of cases sometimes.

Here is morningwoods reply:
https://ibb.co/2sqgpMd

What a find

« Reply #459 on: September 19, 2019, 11:49:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I’ve got kids, so this hits me (and ALL other parents, I suspect) real close to the heart.
Still, can’t help but wonder why you’d think I’m with those jerks. Care to clarify?

You've made it clear you're displeased, beyond that the hollow threats are suspicious of a troll or someone who's like-minded. Not exactly accusing of being affiliated with braille

Like when an addict keeps bringing up how they hate drugs at work because they think nobody knows they actually use 24/7. Or a homophobe spewing hate while they actually have suppressed homosexual desires they haven't dealt with

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #460 on: September 19, 2019, 12:14:19 PM »
*John Hill intensifies

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #461 on: September 19, 2019, 12:20:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
To be honest, I don't know how much the Revive company and Andy Schrock have to do with any of this. Aaron is sponsored by Revive. But it almost seems like Andy keeps Aaron on because he has a huge channel and gets kids to buy Revive boards.

Say what you want about any of them. I could care less. I just think we should stick to the actual subject instead of calling everyone a pedo.
[close]

they still employ a sexual predator who used a company aimed at kids to prey on said kids and still haven't addressed it.
[close]

my guess is they'll just ignore it the entire thing, even if they fire/disassociate this dude. Skateboarders have a shitty track record for holding their own accountable. So even if he's dropped, he'll still get to hang with the boys, just stay out of the shot.

I wonder what "employment" structure they have over there. Like how many dudes are actual employees as opposed to just... dudes who they know. The Berrics just made content out of whoever was there, so those who were there often got more content. If Mr. Potter isn't technically an employee then that's less accountability on for Braile.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #462 on: September 19, 2019, 12:29:14 PM »

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #463 on: September 19, 2019, 12:36:51 PM »

I'm sorry, but the fact that Braille hasn't thrown Peddy into the metaphorical--or literal--garbage disposal at the first sign of this is pretty suggestive, since why wouldn't they get rid of him unless he could somehow hurt them back?  How is that not the only responsible option when your whole social media empire is built up around the idea of getting kids into skateboarding, unless your social media empire isn't really what it looks like?  Why risk everything by not distancing themselves from him unless distancing themslelves from him is the greater risk?  They look guilty as fuck, man.

Edit: didn't see this, but that more or less settles it. 

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
To be honest, I don't know how much the Revive company and Andy Schrock have to do with any of this. Aaron is sponsored by Revive. But it almost seems like Andy keeps Aaron on because he has a huge channel and gets kids to buy Revive boards.

Say what you want about any of them. I could care less. I just think we should stick to the actual subject instead of calling everyone a pedo.
[close]

they still employ a sexual predator who used a company aimed at kids to prey on said kids and still haven't addressed it.
[close]

my guess is they'll just ignore it the entire thing, even if they fire/disassociate this dude. Skateboarders have a shitty track record for holding their own accountable. So even if he's dropped, he'll still get to hang with the boys, just stay out of the shot.

I wonder what "employment" structure they have over there. Like how many dudes are actual employees as opposed to just... dudes who they know. The Berrics just made content out of whoever was there, so those who were there often got more content. If Mr. Potter isn't technically an employee then that's less accountability on for Braile.
[close]

Provision of benefits is basically a one-step test for whether someone is an employee as opposed to a contractor.  If anyone reading this knows the girl's mom, please tell her to talk to a lawyer as soon as possible to explore any possible options she might have.  She could possibly sue Braille/Kyro for negligence, and if it came out in discovery that they knew about this and tried to cover it up--even if it looks like they destroyed evidence to make it appear that they didn't know--they are done, just fucking dead meat. 
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 12:44:42 PM by Mr. Stinky »

Twombles1

• Rep: -32
« Reply #464 on: September 19, 2019, 12:44:00 PM »
What does Punisher think about this since Davey Boy and Braille seem too associate together?

Hefe43

• Rep: 175
« Reply #465 on: September 19, 2019, 12:48:30 PM »
No bullshit...what is the difference between Braille and revive?
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

Bitter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
« Reply #466 on: September 19, 2019, 01:04:30 PM »

Braille is owned by Aaron Kyro. Revive is owned by Andy Schrock. Braille has pros, but Kyro isn't one of them. Kyro is pro for Revive. So they're definitely intermingled.

Sativa Lung

« Reply #467 on: September 19, 2019, 01:21:44 PM »
Morningwood has known from the start, Fetty was sending out the girls secret ig to all his homies to show how old she looked. They sent it to me after i shared the moms post to them, btw, i'm really not the mom, im @crafty_vegan_vet, her friend , i'm not hiding anything this my personal ig, i'm a horrible old man skater only reason i know about slap.
 amd for anyone wondering, he was released at the scene, because him and the girl both lied to the police, but she is now cooperating with the police and had her interview/medical yesterday, the legal process takes hella time for these kind of cases sometimes.

I knew you were an Uncle, family friend Uncle. Sorry you guys are suffering through this.

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #468 on: September 19, 2019, 01:26:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Braille is owned by Aaron Kyro. Revive is owned by Andy Schrock. Braille has pros, but Kyro isn't one of them. Kyro is pro for Revive. So they're definitely intermingled.
braille isn't a brand like that, it's kyro's youtube thing, skate tutorials and that stuff. I hate that I know this.

imafugyashizup

• Rep: 12
« Reply #469 on: September 19, 2019, 01:30:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Just found out you can still buy peddy merch on their site... yikes. He'll even sign it!

Womper02

« Reply #470 on: September 19, 2019, 01:46:30 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I knew you were an Uncle, family friend Uncle. Sorry you guys are suffering through this.

thanks for that. Please let me say in the Moms defense i know this may seem odd to put your daughter out there like that but this is why the girl was pulled out of school and home schooled she has issues, she is in therapy for other unrelated stuff already and this piece of shit preyed on a troubled little girl who worshipped him because of his disney tats and lil peep shirts, she has been watching braille/skating for like 3 years. She really felt like he was in love with her all the way till she saw the dms of his other upset little girlfriends when her mom blasted him on ig.
The shit she released is just the tip of the iceberg, what he said and did with this girl is truly the most repulsive shit i've ever read, and i was a medic in iraq and afghanistan.Almost equally disturbing is his nonchalant way of bringing her around other adults and the pics he sent of her. Moms hands are tied, she cant go hurt this guy like she would like to and she def doesn't want him around kids while cops act.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2271
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #471 on: September 19, 2019, 01:53:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You've made it clear you're displeased, beyond that the hollow threats are suspicious of a troll or someone who's like-minded. Not exactly accusing of being affiliated with braille

Like when an addict keeps bringing up how they hate drugs at work because they think nobody knows they actually use 24/7. Or a homophobe spewing hate while they actually have suppressed homosexual desires they haven't dealt with
I take your point. Thank you for the explain; I don’t know why a parent of small children would be so upset about this sort of thing that they (as in ME) would resort to the only tactic legally available (see: mudslinging online.) Am I the only person here who wants to see pedos hanging by their balls? Maybe.
So, sorry if my anger bothered or offended you.
Nah, not really.
If you’re not outraged, take a moment to look in a mirror and ask yourself why not.
Who REALLY sounds like the troll here?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 04:30:07 PM by Lou Strux »

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #472 on: September 19, 2019, 02:21:10 PM »

That's the same IG screenshot the pedo has been sending to his detractors. I can't comprehend how sharing and sending pics of a 14 year old without pants is indicative that he is innocent or misled. What a fucking idiot.

euro tm

« Reply #473 on: September 19, 2019, 02:34:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

thanks for that. Please let me say in the Moms defense i know this may seem odd to put your daughter out there like that but this is why the girl was pulled out of school and home schooled she has issues, she is in therapy for other unrelated stuff already and this piece of shit preyed on a troubled little girl who worshipped him because of his disney tats and lil peep shirts, she has been watching braille/skating for like 3 years. She really felt like he was in love with her all the way till she saw the dms of his other upset little girlfriends when her mom blasted him on ig.
The shit she released is just the tip of the iceberg, what he said and did with this girl is truly the most repulsive shit i've ever read, and i was a medic in iraq and afghanistan.Almost equally disturbing is his nonchalant way of bringing her around other adults and the pics he sent of her. Moms hands are tied, she cant go hurt this guy like she would like to and she def doesn't want him around kids while cops act.

thank you for coming here and shedding more light on the situation. hopefully this will shut the remainder of these idiots up. as he said, sorry you guys have to go through this. i hope he gets what's coming to him.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #474 on: September 19, 2019, 02:48:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Just found out you can still buy peddy merch on their site... yikes. He'll even sign it!

Peddy Fodder?

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #475 on: September 19, 2019, 02:50:04 PM »
lol @ calling him Peddy.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

Raccoon Manne

• Rep: -49
« Reply #476 on: September 19, 2019, 03:20:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

The girl is probably fucked up from having a psycho mom... The parents should also be responsible for letting Feddy Kruger get his claws on her. Look at the example her mom is setting, probably why she's on social media, not a place for kids imho.

Zarbax

• Rep: 2
« Reply #477 on: September 19, 2019, 03:46:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

The girl is probably fucked up from having a psycho mom... The parents should also be responsible for letting Feddy Kruger get his claws on her. Look at the example her mom is setting, probably why she's on social media, not a place for kids imho.

Yeah, she should just let blind Braille handle it like a sane person and not hurt their image; they're good boys skatin good feelin good

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #478 on: September 19, 2019, 03:48:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Victim shaming eh?

Nice look, fuckin loser
Gentleman ninja warlock

Classy Durag

• Rep: 62
« Reply #479 on: September 19, 2019, 04:14:02 PM »
Peddy 4 Prison! 2020