Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 228159 times)

Bitter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #540 on: September 20, 2019, 06:08:13 AM »
The coming absence of Braille will cause a power vacuum resulting in the YouTube Skateboarding community spiraling out of control into a whirlwind of chaos and the collapse of all them shitty brands.

Seems pretty obvious that the girl and mom are crisis actors hired by Chris Cole as part of an elaborate plot to become the premier YouTube skate coach.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #541 on: September 20, 2019, 06:10:10 AM »
This pedo needs to be banned from skateboarding. Anywhere he shows up he should get tattooed by the locals until he stops. as for his defenders, they should go devote themselves to Catholicism.  They can hone in their defense of pedos there. As for skating they need to go kick rocks.

Choda

• Rep: 0
« Reply #542 on: September 20, 2019, 06:22:08 AM »
This pedo needs to be banned from skateboarding. Anywhere he shows up he should get tattooed by the locals until he stops. as for his defenders, they should go devote themselves to Catholicism.  They can hone in their defense of pedos there. As for skating they need to go kick rocks.
This is legit.  These creeps are living too comfortable. Perverts and pedos shouldnt feel safe in public ever.

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #543 on: September 20, 2019, 06:40:53 AM »
LPQ posted something pages back with a screen shot of their convo. She is literally talking about school in it, there is no way in hell he didn't know he was fucking an 8th grader. I don't have twitter but my girlfriend does, I was telling her about this and she replied to the post about killing himself. All these peddy supporters were in her dms talking crazy.

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #544 on: September 20, 2019, 06:47:32 AM »

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #545 on: September 20, 2019, 06:55:38 AM »

So he believed that she was an engaged tattoo apprentice is somehow further evidence that he thought she was an adult? The IG screenshots (and she's clearly not covered up) show no visible tattoos and no engagement ring. This guy is full of tattoos, and as stupid as he is, probably knows a lot about them. Thats like a phony sushi apprentice meeting with an actual food critic. He would know in 30 seconds.

imafugyashizup

• Rep: 12
« Reply #546 on: September 20, 2019, 07:00:04 AM »
Not to mention, if that’s the case, why didn’t you go hang out with her at her tattoo shop. Or taken her to any tattoo shop. Almost as if those places check ids and that’s the last thing/place he would have done.

I don’t like that he committed this crime just because it sucks hearing about the scum of the earth taking advantage of kids. But there is at least some comfort in knowing how dumb this adult is and how much he’s probably fucked himself over and his friends aren’t helping.

The best part was him texting the mom that it’s her daughters fault but that also he admitted to not checking id or making sure she was 18. That’s basically his only legal defense and he kicked it right from under himself.

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #547 on: September 20, 2019, 07:12:10 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

So he believed that she was an engaged tattoo apprentice is somehow further evidence that he thought she was an adult? The IG screenshots (and she's clearly not covered up) show no visible tattoos and no engagement ring. This guy is full of tattoos, and as stupid as he is, probably knows a lot about them. Thats like a phony sushi apprentice meeting with an actual food critic. He would know in 30 seconds.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #548 on: September 20, 2019, 07:21:43 AM »
That last screenshot/txt or whatever is FUCKED.

I mentioned waaay earlier in the thread he obviously didnt have a lawyer. This guy is unbelievably stupid, which is good for all young girls everywhere. Hell be locked up in no time flat. Ignorance in child rape isnt going to work here.

It's also disturbing that this guy thinks he can clear this up on Instagram/Twitter.  He buried himself so deep, and he doesnt even realize it. Sounds like hes also got himself a "holier than though" perspective and a internet addiction. Does this guy really think hes a celebrity? I'd say yes.

Getting kicked of a sponsor isnt something to say to get people to feel bad for you. Nobody gives a shit, especially when your a pedophile.

Those crews all wreak of guilt as well. I hope the whole ship sinks and for once, I hope they get attention they deserve from law enforcement.  Skate media(thrasher etc) would be nice too. GARY, I'm looking at you!

Homeever mentioned this guy shouldn't be allowed to any spots/parks, 100% agree. 20 years ago this guy would already be dead or hospitalized. ANYBODY Would step up to defend a little girl.

I hope his jaw is broke because he got punched the fuck out. And I hope it keeps happening too, over and over until hes in prison.

Gentleman ninja warlock

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #549 on: September 20, 2019, 07:42:11 AM »
Fetty is a piece of crap.
The mom is shitty.
The daughter holds none of the blame whatsoever.
We all know what the mind of a 14 year old is and we all can look back at that time and know that we were dumb as shit and thought we knew everything and were invincible only to realize as we get older that teens are fully idiots with raging hormones
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #550 on: September 20, 2019, 07:43:36 AM »
237k views on his tattoos. Planet needs help

Choda

• Rep: 0
« Reply #551 on: September 20, 2019, 07:44:02 AM »
Some of those weird pricks keep trophies of their victims.  I wonder if theres anything going on with his tattoos of all those little girls or princesses? Whatever he calls them.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 07:46:32 AM by Choda »

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #552 on: September 20, 2019, 08:13:09 AM »
those screen shots were disturbing to read.  The revive army is attacking me on Instagram. Its pretty hilarious.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #553 on: September 20, 2019, 08:16:46 AM »
those screen shots were disturbing to read.  The revive army is attacking me on Instagram. Its pretty hilarious.

Ah, the good old attack harder method of scientology?

Gentleman ninja warlock

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #554 on: September 20, 2019, 08:19:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

13 year olds that want to physically fight me.

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 832
« Reply #555 on: September 20, 2019, 08:23:18 AM »
Where is the broken jaw post/video? I missed it.

lilboosie

• Rep: 227
« Reply #556 on: September 20, 2019, 08:26:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
13 year olds that want to physically fight me.

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #557 on: September 20, 2019, 08:29:24 AM »
Where is the broken jaw post/video? I missed it.

2:45

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #558 on: September 20, 2019, 08:38:42 AM »
Expand Quote
He said he lost a sponsor he failed to mention it was only sponsor . Fuck all these dude Braille and Revive throw that nerd from Florida in there too John Hill and put them on pedo 🌴
[close]

john hill is from south carolina. don’t tarnish florida’s name more than it has to be.

this half assed apology still playing the victim is incomprehensible to me. fuck this kid.
Exactly, his textbook pedophile explanation and how he says he is sorry, then posts it on social media, fuck this piece of shit, i hope he gets prison

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #559 on: September 20, 2019, 08:42:29 AM »
I assume the the Braille/Remive/Fettyphiles are still lurking here. So here’s a message to all of you, your boy is a child rapist. Let me reiterate that...He had sex with a child. Doesn’t matter what age she told him, she looks like she’s 10. He knew. If you defend him, you are just as bad as him. Hopefully he truly follows his idol, and OD’s. The only good child molester, is a dead child molester. Fuck Jason Semmel and fuck any company/person who defends him.
Its fucked that people are still backing him saying he made a mistake, we all make mistakes. He did not make a mistake, he committed a serious crime, one of the worst crimes you can do. I hope he get raped in prison. Fuck this clown
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 08:46:40 AM by ramplocal »

Zarbax

• Rep: 2
« Reply #560 on: September 20, 2019, 08:49:35 AM »
Trust a literal child molester to get the two Asian Disney Princesses tatted on his hand (Mulan, Jasmine)

I'm sure he lives talking about how he finds them so "independent" and "free spirited" and how they did "what their heart really wanted"

Ignorance is not a defense if you're 26.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 505
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #561 on: September 20, 2019, 08:53:21 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if he was set up by someone at or involved with Braille. "Hey we need to get this guy TF outta here, let's set him up."

Happens in many different businesses and not much you can do to get up from it.

Yeah definitely don’t listen to or trust the girl.

jth_TN

• Rep: -3
« Reply #562 on: September 20, 2019, 09:18:10 AM »
I am 100% (1000) against this bullshit. He should have to live and face the ramifications of his choices.   

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #563 on: September 20, 2019, 09:23:15 AM »
I’m sure he didn’t kill him self. He’s just trying to shift this so it looks like he’s a victim.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #564 on: September 20, 2019, 09:29:43 AM »
I am 100% (1000) against this bullshit. He should have to live and face the ramifications of his choices.   

When you die, your Instagram account doesn't automatically shut down.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

imafugyashizup

• Rep: 12
« Reply #565 on: September 20, 2019, 09:30:58 AM »
Well the "apology" is "gone". I mean thankfully its archived, but i wonder if he finally got in contact with a lawyer and realized he admitted culpability in touching a child in his victim blaming "apology".

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #566 on: September 20, 2019, 09:33:19 AM »
Morningwood skateboards must think they will lose more money dropping this pedo than they would keeping him on

“he’s not going anywhere!”

I really hope he goes down for this and they do too.
:) I must have been tripping last night

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #567 on: September 20, 2019, 09:37:52 AM »
Fetty is a piece of crap.
The mom is shitty.
The daughter holds none of the blame whatsoever.
We all know what the mind of a 14 year old is and we all can look back at that time and know that we were dumb as shit and thought we knew everything and were invincible only to realize as we get older that teens are fully idiots with raging hormones
Yeah, the daughter should honestly be the last person anyone blames in this situation.

lilboosie

• Rep: 227
« Reply #568 on: September 20, 2019, 09:38:50 AM »
Ey real talk if someone forwards this to Chris Hansen that foo WILL investigate. He is a youtuber now and lightweight desperate. This is right up his alley.

Plus y’all did all the work for him.

doyouback

• Rep: -1
« Reply #569 on: September 20, 2019, 09:43:37 AM »
Ey real talk if someone forwards this to Chris Hansen that foo WILL investigate. He is a youtuber now and lightweight desperate. This is right up his alley.

Plus y’all did all the work for him.

Just DM’d him the link to this page and a friendly message.