Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 228194 times)

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1132
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #510 on: September 19, 2019, 08:12:08 PM »
The hits keep rolling.

https://ibb.co/y8Kz2w4

Oh snap! They gonna sink some middle aged woman’s food instagram! They’re not messing around

Paletta

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -17
« Reply #511 on: September 19, 2019, 08:24:44 PM »
So many young morons commenting on her IG. Shit is seriously crazy. I can’t wait til they throw his ass in jail and they look like morons.

“She lied to him...” 
Fuck outta here with that bullshit excuse

Fucken disturbing the amount of victim blaming going on and most of it is young boys/men

imafugyashizup

• Rep: 12
« Reply #512 on: September 19, 2019, 08:28:12 PM »
Its all demographics. I think she may have deleted it, im trying to find it, but a 27 year old woman was supporting him yesterday, but then also accidentally admitted she slept with a 15 year old at 21 which to me is still pretty creepy and explains the support. I've never imagined being against child molesters and being told i am in the wrong. Crazy times.

sidneycrosby

• Rep: -80
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #513 on: September 19, 2019, 08:42:42 PM »
Hopefully she sues Braille and we never see or hear them again

Rick_Kane

« Reply #514 on: September 19, 2019, 08:46:03 PM »
Hopefully she sues Braille and we never see or hear them again

I would've never heard of Braille or Revive if it wasn't for Slap. Thanks a lot guys

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #515 on: September 19, 2019, 08:46:20 PM »
Its all demographics. I think she may have deleted it, im trying to find it, but a 27 year old woman was supporting him yesterday, but then also accidentally admitted she slept with a 15 year old at 21 which to me is still pretty creepy and explains the support. I've never imagined being against child molesters and being told i am in the wrong. Crazy times.

I bet the number of his vocal supporters who have also deliberately failed to take an interest in the age of certain people they had sex with is fairly large.

cab-heel

« Reply #516 on: September 19, 2019, 08:52:11 PM »
lol

imafugyashizup

« Reply #517 on: September 19, 2019, 08:56:55 PM »
^ i'll take things ya love to see for 1000, good riddance.

Expand Quote
[close]

I bet the number of his vocal supporters who have also deliberately failed to take an interest in the age of certain people they had sex with is fairly large.

yeah the amount of people whose defense have been "ive never asked to see id/check age" and think thats a good thing, is scary. Again as a father of a much younger kid, im fucking terrified about letting her near the internet.

Also im 27 so i can easily tell when someone is a few years younger than me, yet alone 12 years younger.

rowley puts out a banger part, why cant kids just watch stuff like that.

Rick_Kane

« Reply #518 on: September 19, 2019, 09:02:35 PM »

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

yeah the amount of people whose defense have been "ive never asked to see id/check age" and think thats a good thing, is scary. Again as a father of a much younger kid, im fucking terrified about letting her near the internet.

Also im 27 so i can easily tell when someone is a few years younger than me, yet alone 12 years younger.

Judging by your username, I would've guessed you were 12.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #519 on: September 19, 2019, 09:07:54 PM »
It's disgusting how the mom is getting shit on the way she is. All of these people that looked up to Jason have misplaced hate.

Also, the daughter seems to be taking the brunt of all this. The girl must have thought she could trust him, as any naive kid would. Now he's turning his back and placing the blame on her. She's a confused kid. He's a sick adult.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

Allez_Jambon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
« Reply #520 on: September 19, 2019, 09:09:10 PM »
The coming absence of Braille will cause a power vacuum resulting in the YouTube Skateboarding community spiraling out of control into a whirlwind of chaos and the collapse of all them shitty brands.

I just realized, is Braille not the same thing as Remive?  Fuck.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #521 on: September 19, 2019, 09:22:48 PM »
YOU DROP FETTY I DROP MY GOD DAMN SKATEBOARD IN THE GARBAGE PAIL, IM NOT MESSING AROUND PAL THAT'S ONE LESS SKATEBOARDER ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH

imafugyashizup

« Reply #522 on: September 19, 2019, 09:25:55 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Judging by your username, I would've guessed you were 12.

its probably around the age the username started ngl, cba'd to change it. But hey, you'd be pretty good at not getting into a mess like this it seems. Good on ya.

sidneycrosby

• Rep: -80
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #523 on: September 19, 2019, 09:27:32 PM »
He said he lost a sponsor he failed to mention it was only sponsor . Fuck all these dude Braille and Revive throw that nerd from Florida in there too John Hill and put them on pedo 🌴

JohnnySaintLethal

• Rep: 15
« Reply #524 on: September 19, 2019, 09:32:13 PM »
I love how he’s just like sry I banged ur child lol she tricked me and I learned my lesson. I even lost a sponsor.

I mean for fucks sake get a lawyer and shut up before you start posting all this incriminating shit against yourself but he’s probably too regular to understand. Peace dog enjoy prison.

whatsreallygood

• Rep: 10
  • what it do dirty
« Reply #525 on: September 19, 2019, 10:18:58 PM »

Womper02

• Rep: 5
« Reply #526 on: September 19, 2019, 10:22:51 PM »
They are not only hateful, but mad stupid, these are board games.

https://ibb.co/3NQN77P
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 10:25:02 PM by Womper02 »

Tally810

• Rep: -9
« Reply #527 on: September 19, 2019, 10:27:50 PM »
They are not only hateful, but mad stupid, these are board games.

https://ibb.co/3NQN77P
Fuck your movies 😂

Womper02

• Rep: 5
« Reply #528 on: September 19, 2019, 10:29:47 PM »
this shit is legit fucking crazy

links, pics, and quotes

euro tm

« Reply #530 on: September 19, 2019, 10:57:59 PM »
He said he lost a sponsor he failed to mention it was only sponsor . Fuck all these dude Braille and Revive throw that nerd from Florida in there too John Hill and put them on pedo 🌴

john hill is from south carolina. don’t tarnish florida’s name more than it has to be.

this half assed apology still playing the victim is incomprehensible to me. fuck this kid.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #531 on: September 19, 2019, 11:56:13 PM »
I don’t live in USA so yeah full keyboard warrior mode but heads in frisco should enforce a ban on these cunts at all spots and parks. Frankly you should have done this a while ago
listen to cosmic psychos

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #532 on: September 20, 2019, 12:11:44 AM »
Howd this guys jaw get broken?

Gentleman ninja warlock

Zarbax

• Rep: 2
« Reply #533 on: September 20, 2019, 12:52:02 AM »

Are you trying to set us up for punchlines?

Mine involves Under-8 Sk8 Ni9ht and failing a manual to popshuv

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #534 on: September 20, 2019, 03:09:47 AM »
Morningwood has known from the start, Fetty was sending out the girls secret ig to all his homies to show how old she looked. They sent it to me after i shared the moms post to them

Here is morningwoods reply:
https://ibb.co/2sqgpMd

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #535 on: September 20, 2019, 04:23:44 AM »
i can't believe all the kids from the braile/ revive army that are blaming the child.  If they had sex, and the girl begged for it, it's still RAPE. She is not an adult. This isn't one of those...aww she's 18 in a few weeks and her boyfriend is 19 or 20. This is a grown man, and a 14 year old.
Jason saying he learned a lesson not to trust people is such a  cop out. Take some responsibility for it.  You are a man child and no 26 year old woman would pay attention to you, so you found a child you could relate with. Creep .
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 04:25:23 AM by Beeda Weeda »

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #536 on: September 20, 2019, 04:38:47 AM »

Hopefully a Chadd uppercut

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #537 on: September 20, 2019, 05:22:55 AM »
I assume the the Braille/Remive/Fettyphiles are still lurking here. So here’s a message to all of you, your boy is a child rapist. Let me reiterate that...He had sex with a child. Doesn’t matter what age she told him, she looks like she’s 10. He knew. If you defend him, you are just as bad as him. Hopefully he truly follows his idol, and OD’s. The only good child molester, is a dead child molester. Fuck Jason Semmel and fuck any company/person who defends him.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #538 on: September 20, 2019, 05:41:27 AM »
I assume the the Braille/Remive/Fettyphiles are still lurking here. So here’s a message to all of you, your boy is a child rapist. Let me reiterate that...He had sex with a child. Doesn’t matter what age she told him, she looks like she’s 10. He knew. If you defend him, you are just as bad as him. Hopefully he truly follows his idol, and OD’s. The only good child molester, is a dead child molester. Fuck Jason Semmel and fuck any company/person who defends him.
This can't be stressed enough, fuck Jason Semmel

slobplant

• Rep: -12
« Reply #539 on: September 20, 2019, 05:57:07 AM »
LPQ posted something pages back with a screen shot of their convo. She is literally talking about school in it, there is no way in hell he didn't know he was fucking an 8th grader. I don't have twitter but my girlfriend does, I was telling her about this and she replied to the post about killing himself. All these peddy supporters were in her dms talking crazy.