Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 228228 times)

hnnng

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #1020 on: October 09, 2019, 04:34:17 PM »

would a company like revive/braile/molest be successful in the 90s or are they a product of a internet generation?

when i started skateboarding at 13 my favorite part was being exposed to wu-tang, mob deep, cigarettes and weed.  Kids now are stoked on watching any schrok force feed them the corniest and safest stuff .

this exact upbringing enables us to identify these kooks for what they really are.

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 638
« Reply #1021 on: October 09, 2019, 06:14:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

If you're going to show off your Gacy-esque Disney fan art, it had at least better be technically proficient.
[close]

[close]

[close]

Any grown man who associates himself IN ANY CAPACITY with Disney characters is a walking red flag. There is no reason why a straight man would like anything that has to do with Disney or Disney princesses. If you got a daughter, fine, buy the movie ticket or t shirt, if you’re gay and you want to go to Disney World and have your picture taken with some random college kid dressed up like Snow White, knock yourself out... but if you identify as a straight man and you paint photos of Disney characters, I don’t fuck with you in the slightest. ESPECIALLY after it turns out you fucked a 15 year old or however old this chick was.

That griptape art is a Trojan horse for underage chicks at a skate park “OMG IS THAT (random Disney character) AS AN UNARTISTIC AND HORRIBLE EXECUTED REPLICA OF A ZOMBIE WOW U MUST BE SO COOL AND NON THREATENING.”

On a side note, Disney promotes fucked up gender roles that I don’t agree with.

Okay, so, to be clear, you see as a red flag any grown man who associates with Disney characters IN ANY CAPACITY. Unless they have a daughter. Or are gay. In which case they can buy t-shirts and be photographed at Disney World, respectively. But, if they're straight (and presumably with no daughters), you will not fuck with them. But also, you're displeased that Disney has fucked up gender roles (which you're perpetuating with weird rules around who's able to associate with Disney characters).

Did your dad occassionally and not so secretly dress up as a Disney princess when you were a kid or something? Anyway, try not to confuse your negative feelings toward a probable pedophile with your negative (and oddly specific) feelings toward male interaction with Disney characters.

SlapRhaters

• Rep: -183
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1022 on: October 09, 2019, 06:26:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

If you're going to show off your Gacy-esque Disney fan art, it had at least better be technically proficient.
[close]

[close]

[close]

Any grown man who associates himself IN ANY CAPACITY with Disney characters is a walking red flag. There is no reason why a straight man would like anything that has to do with Disney or Disney princesses. If you got a daughter, fine, buy the movie ticket or t shirt, if you’re gay and you want to go to Disney World and have your picture taken with some random college kid dressed up like Snow White, knock yourself out... but if you identify as a straight man and you paint photos of Disney characters, I don’t fuck with you in the slightest. ESPECIALLY after it turns out you fucked a 15 year old or however old this chick was.

That griptape art is a Trojan horse for underage chicks at a skate park “OMG IS THAT (random Disney character) AS AN UNARTISTIC AND HORRIBLE EXECUTED REPLICA OF A ZOMBIE WOW U MUST BE SO COOL AND NON THREATENING.”

[close]

Okay, so, to be clear, you see as a red flag any grown man who associates with Disney characters IN ANY CAPACITY. Unless they have a daughter. Or are gay. In which case they can buy t-shirts and be photographed at Disney World, respectively. But, if they're straight (and presumably with no daughters), you will not fuck with them. But also, you're displeased that Disney has fucked up gender roles (which you're perpetuating with weird rules around who's able to associate with Disney characters).

Did your dad occassionally and not so secretly dress up as a Disney princess when you were a kid or something? Anyway, try not to confuse your negative feelings toward a probable pedophile with your negative (and oddly specific) feelings toward male interaction with Disney characters.

this is a great post to highlight deflection, keep an eye out for people like this in your life and keep them away from your kids and family.

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1023 on: October 09, 2019, 06:32:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

this is a great post to highlight deflection, keep an eye out for people like this in your life and keep them away from your kids and family.

No. George is weird but in a good way, you dumbass. You're just a dumbass, and weird in a bad way. Did you even read his post?

It's possible to like Shrek without wanting to fuck Shrek.

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #1024 on: October 09, 2019, 06:59:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

No. George is weird but in a good way, you dumbass. You're just a dumbass, and weird in a bad way. Did you even read his post?

I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
« Reply #1025 on: October 09, 2019, 10:37:45 PM »

OH IT’S JUST THAT FUCKING EASY HUH
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #1026 on: October 12, 2019, 01:02:28 AM »

Backfootnofoot

• Rep: 15
« Reply #1027 on: October 12, 2019, 03:08:22 AM »

Wait...is it still okay to not like pedophiles? I don’t get it. They’re still pedophiles, right? Like maybe we shouldn’t buy their skateboards? I could use a little help here... #confused

Surf-goth

• Rep: -678
« Reply #1028 on: October 12, 2019, 04:41:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Are you a grown man with no kids into Disney characters? You seem to have taken that personally. That or you just love to argue.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

BukkakeJones

• Rep: -1
« Reply #1029 on: October 14, 2019, 10:50:24 AM »
Any updates?

Sativa Lung

« Reply #1030 on: October 14, 2019, 10:54:35 AM »
Now we're stuck with this thread about the shadow industry in our industry. If you guys don't be careful those slime balls are going to slide right into our world. Remember bad press can also be good press.

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #1031 on: October 14, 2019, 10:55:29 AM »

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 279

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #1033 on: October 14, 2019, 01:34:07 PM »
Now we're stuck with this thread about the shadow industry in our industry. If you guys don't be careful those slime balls are going to slide right into our world. Remember bad press can also be good press.

At this point, we are the shadow industry. These clowns make more than your favorite skater. They've slid right into our world, and taken it along with our children.

IrritableBowel2

• Rep: 20
« Reply #1034 on: October 14, 2019, 02:05:04 PM »
I'm sure one of the benefits of being funded by the COS is that you get extensive free advice on how to handle bad PR and physical/sexual abuse scandals.

Just imagine how many Braille victims that tried to speak out are stuck in underground workcamps right now.

dbart

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1035 on: October 14, 2019, 04:09:45 PM »
I certainly hope somebody gives that pedo fuck a slap. Film it and start a channel, “so and so destroys a pedophile”. That tag should garner a few hundred thousand followers ASAP. As for Braille, they should and likely never will be anything in skating other than a modern day variflex.
  Ive been there.. not a good time
BSE

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1036 on: October 14, 2019, 04:50:07 PM »
found this song today very fitting

i found one better
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

gaunt

• Rep: 104
« Reply #1037 on: October 14, 2019, 05:04:14 PM »
guess i'll add to the braille house playlist too

ColinYourAssOut

• Rep: 13
« Reply #1038 on: October 14, 2019, 05:13:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Are you a grown man with no kids into Disney characters? You seem to have taken that personally. That or you just love to argue.

I have a sister who is 55 and into Disney stuff, is she allowed to get away with it?  Same for her obese 30 year old daughter, whatever SLAP decides, I'll pass on the verdict.

More than anything, I think that anyone over 15 wearing Disney stuff is primarily a show of emotional stunting and arrested development as I've witnessed it first-hand for years now.
You can't beat cheeks with weak meat.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1039 on: October 14, 2019, 05:20:25 PM »
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

SlapRhaters

• Rep: -183
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1040 on: October 14, 2019, 06:12:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I have a sister who is 55 and into Disney stuff, is she allowed to get away with it?  Same for her obese 30 year old daughter, whatever SLAP decides, I'll pass on the verdict.

More than anything, I think that anyone over 15 wearing Disney stuff is primarily a show of emotional stunting and arrested development as I've witnessed it first-hand for years now.

adult women who like disney are fine, whole different story when it's a 25 year old child molester who loves disney.

BukkakeJones

• Rep: -1
« Reply #1041 on: October 14, 2019, 06:24:54 PM »

Peddy Fapper anthem right here

Shout out to Zulu nation

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
« Reply #1042 on: October 14, 2019, 06:34:34 PM »
on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
« Reply #1043 on: October 14, 2019, 10:37:34 PM »

Damn dawg, why you gotta air out your niece like that
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

texasplant

• Rep: 84
« Reply #1044 on: October 14, 2019, 11:19:55 PM »
guess i'll add to the braille house playlist too

Read above comment, scrolled down to post this. Beat me to it haha

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #1045 on: October 15, 2019, 10:06:51 AM »

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #1046 on: October 15, 2019, 10:48:43 AM »
You know like Peddy always says, sell em grip then make em drip

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #1047 on: October 18, 2019, 02:17:00 PM »
Need more Chadd input on this asap

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2271
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #1048 on: October 18, 2019, 04:28:56 PM »
Need more Chadd input on this asap

+1 THIS^^^

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1391
« Reply #1049 on: October 18, 2019, 04:58:54 PM »

Peddy Fapper anthem right here

Shout out to Zulu nation

What a bizarre song.