Author Topic: Tiago of DC?  (Read 30677 times)

cricketclub

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
Re: Tiago of DC?
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2019, 03:51:01 PM »
I hope it’s NB. NB should pick up Spencer Hamilton too if they can since Supra is ending.
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2019, 09:04:15 PM »
It says NB in the insta post that this thread is based on. That's gotta have some merit as that broke the news, no?

whatsreallygood

• Rep: 10
  • what it do dirty
« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2019, 09:48:56 PM »
I hope it’s NB. NB should pick up Spencer Hamilton too if they can since Supra is ending.

It'd be a well deserved upgrade. I really wanna snag a pair of his pro supra shoes before they're all gone.

TD

• Rep: -2
« Reply #123 on: November 06, 2019, 01:43:37 AM »
I’m down to try out new balances take on something like a puffy lynx or Accel OG

New balance need to just update the Mt580 a bit and make it durable for skating and they'll have a winner.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #124 on: November 06, 2019, 04:26:56 AM »
New Balance backs Trump.

Fuck New Balance.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #125 on: November 06, 2019, 04:38:30 AM »
New Balance backs Trump.

Fuck New Balance.

Yea I remember them coming out saying he would help things, along with a shit load of other companies, haha now they are mad

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/16/economy/new-balance-china-tariffs/index.html

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #126 on: November 06, 2019, 05:02:01 AM »
First off fuck Trump.

If I remember correctly it wasn’t NB as a whole but one dude in the company who was talking to a journalist and said that maybe Trump’s policies could help the company.

Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

7th Chamber

« Reply #127 on: November 06, 2019, 05:05:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
heard from a reliable source that a new balance numeric head mentioned that they had no knowledge about Tiago getting on Numeric?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[close]

Now the question up in the air is, respectively, how Euro are both our sources on the reliability scale?

Mine is from the opposite camp, and mentioned way too many specifics. Could be a NB non-disclosure agreement type of thing. Sadly I'm sure MJ's remembers his well.
[close]

ha. my source isn't surface level like Euro TM fortunately.
I could see the whole "non-disclosure agreement" coming about from new balance but i was told he would be with a completely different brand actually.

I blame bob lasalle for what's about to (supposedly) happen with Tiago. If some of you pals really pay attention as much as you say, you'll be able to put 2 and 2 together pretty easily
Why don't you just say what's what for the people that don't care enough to pay attention?

ThisFuckingDude

• Rep: -16
« Reply #128 on: November 06, 2019, 07:02:41 AM »
It’s common knowledge Bob Laselle works for vans. I don’t think Tiago is going to Vans though. You can’t go from skating legacies to some thin ass vans.

morningcommute

« Reply #129 on: November 06, 2019, 12:34:11 PM »
Tiago heart eye emojis in the comments:
(for slappers on mobile and the insta isn't showing, it's a new balance rider doing a wear test of Tom knoxs New Balance shoe)

« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 12:35:47 PM by morningcommute »

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 253
« Reply #130 on: November 06, 2019, 12:49:59 PM »
https://boiltheocean.wordpress.com/2019/11/02/are-you-people-paying-attention-to-the-things-jackson-curtin-is-doing-right-now/

Is everybody properly savouring the current Jackson Curtin moment? Can the collective powers of Jack Curtin, Tyler Surrey, Tom Knox and recent DC Shoe Co USA defector Tiago Lemos unite to somehow make it cool to wear grandpa shoes with with a big letter N on the side? What are the odds Jack Curtin could get back to Pulaski for a joint part with Bobby Worrest? Should Paul Rodriguez, dealing with Primitive’s steadily expanding roster, spend some of his Naruto duckets on the apparently still existing Deca and put on Jack Curtain, JB Gillet, Daewon Song and fuck it, Carlos Iqui

« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 12:54:18 PM by pointandclick »

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1525
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #131 on: November 06, 2019, 01:09:46 PM »
https://boiltheocean.wordpress.com/2019/11/02/are-you-people-paying-attention-to-the-things-jackson-curtin-is-doing-right-now/

Expand Quote
Is everybody properly savouring the current Jackson Curtin moment? Can the collective powers of Jack Curtin, Tyler Surrey, Tom Knox and recent DC Shoe Co USA defector Tiago Lemos unite to somehow make it cool to wear grandpa shoes with with a big letter N on the side? What are the odds Jack Curtin could get back to Pulaski for a joint part with Bobby Worrest? Should Paul Rodriguez, dealing with Primitive’s steadily expanding roster, spend some of his Naruto duckets on the apparently still existing Deca and put on Jack Curtain, JB Gillet, Daewon Song and fuck it, Carlos Iqui
[close]

This is the level of salty I aspire to be. BuT gRamPa sHoeS aRE FaMilY OwnEd! Fuck NB with the rest of them

Microforrest

• Rep: -19
« Reply #132 on: November 06, 2019, 01:57:36 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

This is the level of salty I aspire to be. BuT gRamPa sHoeS aRE FaMilY OwnEd! Fuck NB with the rest of them
Nah NB is tight, you seem a bit jaded/uneducated.
Olympic athletes have diets and train really hard.
Skateboarders eat candy, talk shit, and drink arizona iced teas.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #133 on: November 06, 2019, 02:08:59 PM »
His name is Dom Henry, throw some respect on it.

Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

But "dC sHoEs ArE cOrE" is an acceptable rallying cry? Gimme a break.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
« Reply #134 on: November 06, 2019, 10:17:19 PM »
Tiago could get on Skechers and he’d still be the god.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #135 on: November 06, 2019, 10:19:51 PM »

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I miss the bizarro shit for brains account that strictly typed like that, I miss shit for brains as well now that I'm thinking about it  :-\

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #136 on: November 06, 2019, 10:28:00 PM »
boil the ocean with a ryan gallant shout out, god bless

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

special_gee

• Rep: -2
« Reply #137 on: November 16, 2019, 08:55:00 AM »

shot taken at the Primitive Encore Premiere

still no idea about Tiago next shoe sponsor tho.....DVS possibly maybe ??
I GOT MAIL. I GOT MAIL. YAY.

Yu Dum

« Reply #138 on: November 16, 2019, 09:00:31 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

I miss the bizarro shit for brains account that strictly typed like that, I miss shit for brains as well now that I'm thinking about it  :-\
We all miss our dear friend SFB.

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #139 on: November 16, 2019, 09:35:42 AM »
A Tiago model on NB would be so sick. As long as it is not as thick as OG Lynx or Legacy, which I highly doubt it would be. A slghtly higher cut technical cupsole with just a bit more tongue padding would be dope.

NB does have a lot of great looking cupsoles rn.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #140 on: November 16, 2019, 10:43:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

What happened to SFB??
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

Yu Dum

« Reply #141 on: November 16, 2019, 11:26:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

What happened to SFB??
I'm not sure. He stopped posting a few months back. Hope he's doing well.

billyerlife

« Reply #142 on: November 16, 2019, 07:06:27 PM »
It's a dead horse, but it's my dead horse. Her name is Last Thursday Morning. Anyway, fuck New Balance and the rest of them.

TheSinforoso

• Rep: 6
« Reply #143 on: November 19, 2019, 10:16:28 AM »
First footage using NBs?

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #144 on: November 19, 2019, 10:55:22 AM »
im not gonna sit and pretend ANY skate shoe company in 2019 are hand made organic free range vegan hemp by some chill dudes in cali. and if so point me in that direction i will check it out next time

rlang

• Rep: 19
« Reply #145 on: November 19, 2019, 11:02:33 AM »
Hope he comes out with a beefier 913, 868-type replacement. I'll buy.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 532
« Reply #146 on: November 19, 2019, 11:09:47 AM »
Tiago heart eye emojis in the comments:
(for slappers on mobile and the insta isn't showing, it's a new balance rider doing a wear test of Tom knoxs New Balance shoe)

Dom Henry is so sick.

Jacob Gary

« Reply #147 on: November 19, 2019, 11:38:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

What happened to SFB??
[close]

Also what happened to feed me seymour?

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1309
« Reply #148 on: November 19, 2019, 11:41:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

What happened to SFB??
[close]
[close]

Also what happened to feed me seymour?
From what I gather, he just wanted to take time and focus on work. Nothing too serious. Hope he comes back some day.

vx1k

• Rep: 1
« Reply #149 on: November 20, 2019, 08:46:32 AM »
As if there weren't enough speculation already, but Tiago is following NB Numeric on instagram. Also follows DC but no other shoe companys.