Author Topic: Anthony Huber RIP  (Read 19374 times)

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
Re: Anthony Huber RIP
« Reply #180 on: August 28, 2020, 12:11:24 PM »

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

SlapRhaters

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -183
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #181 on: August 28, 2020, 01:19:59 PM »
What i find hilarious is how many people i know who use to hate the police, called them all types of names and even posted their drunk driver check points locations on facebook and then circle jerked in the comments saying fuck the police who have now completely flipped into loving cops because it's turned political.

I'm on the right but i'm not brain washed, it was fuck the police before and it's still fuck the police, the right use to be about rights and freedom now it's comply or die.   

at the same time if the left didn't cry over everything that ever happens they might be taken more seriously when they actually have a good point like believing unarmed people shouldn't be gettin shot in the back.

Also Left and right is created to divide us, anyone who deals in absolutes when it comes to this stuff is a brainwashed sheep no matter what side they are on.   It's not left vs right or white vs black..  It's US vs the elites Simple.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 03:40:20 PM by SlapRhaters »

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #182 on: August 28, 2020, 01:32:28 PM »
Anybody called him Anthy-Hero yet?

Bingos

• Rep: -5

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #184 on: August 28, 2020, 03:02:57 PM »
https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2012CF001346&countyNo=30&index=0&mode=details

RIP Domestic Abuser
Fuck off, like the right even cares about domestic abuse. The man did some very bad things but he died for others, that’s still being a hero

Beeker

• Rep: 41
« Reply #185 on: August 28, 2020, 03:17:45 PM »
https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2012CF001346&countyNo=30&index=0&mode=details

RIP Domestic Abuser

He was 18 at the time and you have no idea what the situation was so STFU. He could have got in a fight with his Dad for all you know.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #186 on: August 28, 2020, 03:30:58 PM »
RIP

El Nugjar

• Rep: -19
« Reply #187 on: August 28, 2020, 05:41:15 PM »
SOTY 2020. A true hero, and as a skateboarder I think he fully deserves the highest honor in skateboarding. RIP brother, skateboarding owes you.

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #188 on: August 28, 2020, 06:18:56 PM »
Anthony's birthday was a week ago, on Friday. Maybe consider sending his loved ones a belated present:

https://gf.me/u/yuckvg
https://gf.me/u/yugprw
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

moneymoneymoney

« Reply #189 on: August 28, 2020, 08:11:58 PM »
SOTY 2020. A true hero, and as a skateboarder I think he fully deserves the highest honor in skateboarding. RIP brother, skateboarding owes you.

agreed.

google image search

• Rep: -3
« Reply #190 on: August 28, 2020, 09:44:02 PM »
Rest In Peace to a real hero.
Not sure why this isn’t stickied, a skateboarder gave his life to save others.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 312
« Reply #191 on: August 28, 2020, 09:49:06 PM »
RIP

the sickest part of this is the amount of people trying to dismantle him by brining up shit

whats worse is the amount of people praising that kid who committed  murder
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

DMoney

• Rep: -17
« Reply #192 on: August 28, 2020, 10:02:10 PM »
Freaking hilarious. Not even SJW hellholes Facebook and Twitter are handing out bans for calling Kyle's actions self-defense but Slap (formerly one of the freest places to speak on the internet) is now tightly censoring discussion of this incident?

When did this place turn into a bunch of Burn Loot Murder jerkoffs?

Clear-cut self defense. Kyle is a terrorist for saving his own life? So what does that make the assholes who burned and looted downtown Kenosha?

Kyle is going to walk, Trump is going to win, and Pals are going to seethe.

https://twitter.com/MarinaMedvin/status/1299414708634742784

SLAPNPC24682

• Rep: -5
« Reply #193 on: August 28, 2020, 11:18:41 PM »
SKATE OR DIE FAGGOTS

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #194 on: August 29, 2020, 12:19:30 AM »
Freaking hilarious. Not even SJW hellholes Facebook and Twitter are handing out bans for calling Kyle's actions self-defense but Slap (formerly one of the freest places to speak on the internet) is now tightly censoring discussion of this incident?

When did this place turn into a bunch of Burn Loot Murder jerkoffs?

Clear-cut self defense. Kyle is a terrorist for saving his own life? So what does that make the assholes who burned and looted downtown Kenosha?

Kyle is going to walk, Trump is going to win, and Pals are going to seethe.

https://twitter.com/MarinaMedvin/status/1299414708634742784

No. People were trying to disarm him, not kill him.

Only one person did the killing.

And that was a kid who was illegally carrying a firearm in a place he had no business being.

Shalom
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Copthorne14

• Rep: -24
« Reply #195 on: August 29, 2020, 02:28:18 AM »
This fucking idiot tried to murder someone. Fuck Anthony Huber.

larryhagman

« Reply #196 on: August 29, 2020, 02:54:59 AM »
All you fucking morons defending a murderer:

Either you have your head so far up your asses that you believe the all the right wing bullshit because it fits your racist worldview
=> focus

Or you're just trolling this forum because you are emotionally crippled and think it is funny to make light of the death of people
=> focus

RIP Anthony Huber a man who gave his life so that others could live. His selflessness was moving.

Copthorne14

« Reply #197 on: August 29, 2020, 03:03:10 AM »
I was watching livestreams thet night it occurred and watched many many other primary source videos to see what happened.

I'm not 'trolling', I have the wherewithal to make my own conclusions from the videos taken on that night.

I'm sad for family and friends, but what Huber did was incredibly stupid and he paid the price  Kyle will walk as it was a clear case of self defence.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #198 on: August 29, 2020, 03:23:18 AM »
I was watching livestreams thet night it occurred and watched many many other primary source videos to see what happened.

I'm not 'trolling', I have the wherewithal to make my own conclusions from the videos taken on that night.

I'm sad for family and friends, but what Huber did was incredibly stupid and he paid the price  Kyle will walk as it was a clear case of self defence.
[/quote/]
You are trolling. You just said ‘Fuck Anthony Huber’ a couple of posts ago.

You are not even handed nor rational.

You condemn the ‘stupidity’ of Huber, but say nothing about the stupidity of a kid wanting to  illegally play cop in a situation he should’t have been in.

Much less the stupidity of killing 2 people.

Fuck you and welcome to the blocked party.

I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #199 on: August 29, 2020, 04:52:45 AM »
Crazy how property damage is considered not to be the correct response for murder, but murder is considered the correct response for property damage.

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #200 on: August 29, 2020, 05:13:39 AM »
Crazy how property damage is considered not to be the correct response for murder, but murder is considered the correct response for property damage.
This.
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

tailgrab

« Reply #201 on: August 29, 2020, 05:35:23 AM »

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #202 on: August 29, 2020, 05:58:18 AM »

People are absolutely fucked in the head, the lack of empathy for a human being is shocking. I feel hopeless.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #203 on: August 29, 2020, 06:06:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
This.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

TunaNoodle

• Rep: 6
« Reply #204 on: August 29, 2020, 06:55:02 AM »
Amazing how fast the white "Don't Tread on Me" crowd demands that people of color always comply with police.

And if you think it's great to have mobs of 17 year olds with ARs enforcing the "law", wait until that mob decides that YOU have done something wrong.

Country is fucked.

tension

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • Lexapro
« Reply #205 on: August 29, 2020, 07:22:49 AM »
Actually afraid to check out the other responses... RIP ANTHONY HUBER
hopefully ty evans was there to film him laying on the ground in HD

bigmike

• Rep: 11
« Reply #206 on: August 29, 2020, 08:16:17 AM »
It’s RIP Anthony and RIP to everyone dying at the hands of police.

Don’t care about his past. We’re celebrating his life and last moments spent as a skater confronting a bully in the streets.

I take care of my curbs.

« Reply #207 on: August 29, 2020, 08:36:32 AM »
This fucking idiot tried to murder someone. Fuck Anthony Huber.

Tried to murder someone?  With the grip side of a skateboard after the shooter put an AR round into a humans head?  You’re fucking insane.  The lack of empathy in our world is terrifying.  RIP Anthony Huber. 

OMSK

• Rep: 39
« Reply #208 on: August 29, 2020, 08:41:19 AM »
“BuT tHe lOoTiNg, bUrNinG aNd RioTiNg!!!”

The African American residents of the Greenwood District in Tulsa 1921 would like to have a word......

A lot of people seem to be ok with being on the wrong side of history, or defending the wrong people. That’s troubling....

I find it insane that we are now normalizing and even defending 17 yo kids walking around with semi automatic rifles when years ago after the first school shootings the entire country asked “How did this happen?”.

The fact that those controlling the narrative as of late are succeeding in pitting us against each other should be a very concerning issue, but nope, let’s keep arguing with, fighting, killing and pointing the finger at each other.

If we continue down this path history will repeat itself and we will all be in a world of shit.

TomHagen

• Rep: -11
« Reply #209 on: August 29, 2020, 01:47:43 PM »
The level of hypocrisy fully on display here is palpable. This place will spend any effort to hunt out and expose all the abusers of the skate industry. But a Marxist Leninist with a history of criminal abuse against women tries to take out a guy with a rifle, with his skateboard, and all of a sudden he's a hero and "that abuse was so long ago."

The other guy shot dead screamed the n word on camera and was a convicted and registered pedophile. The guy who stalked Kyle with a gun and nearly executed him point blank was a felon unable to legally own a gun.

But sure everyone else is brainwashed and ignorant except you guys. Lmao. Keep cancelling those boomer pro skaters for saying "faggot" in the 80s!