Author Topic: Your most stupid reason to NOT have sex with someone  (Read 3332 times)

tension

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • Lexapro
Re: Your most stupid reason to NOT have sex with someone
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2020, 04:29:19 AM »
I bailed super close to getting down because I had to poop and didn’t think the chick would understand, so instead I figured she would understand I had to drive 45 minutes to Newark out of nowhere to pick my brother up from the airport 5 minutes into making out and I just power slid my car going 100 mph to her parents drive way and explained to her real fast I had forgot
hopefully ty evans was there to film him laying on the ground in HD

AssMountain

• Rep: 30
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2020, 06:39:44 AM »
1) Back in middle school Bc i was super infatuated with this one girl... who i barely talked to and barely knew me lol
Nothing ever happened. We just said hi and we occassionally talked in class but i was too insecure and shy around her to hit on her.
Seriously, i missed plenty of opportunities to lose my v-card and be sexually active around those years with other girls but i guess i was reaally into that chick for some odd reason and i didnt feel like having sex with someone else

2) fear of breaking the condom and getting my then gf pregnant (we were both 17, virgins, and inexperienced)

I'm yet to understand why people are so paranoid about getting girls pregnant. Every girl I've ever seen has been on some form of contraception, and the only reason I've ever used a condom is to prevent disease with girls I barely know.

Once I was alone I just laid on the futon listening to Leonard Cohen and thinking about the other girl I liked and missed.

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2020, 07:17:29 AM »
Expand Quote
1) Back in middle school Bc i was super infatuated with this one girl... who i barely talked to and barely knew me lol
Nothing ever happened. We just said hi and we occassionally talked in class but i was too insecure and shy around her to hit on her.
Seriously, i missed plenty of opportunities to lose my v-card and be sexually active around those years with other girls but i guess i was reaally into that chick for some odd reason and i didnt feel like having sex with someone else

2) fear of breaking the condom and getting my then gf pregnant (we were both 17, virgins, and inexperienced)
[close]

I'm yet to understand why people are so paranoid about getting girls pregnant. Every girl I've ever seen has been on some form of contraception, and the only reason I've ever used a condom is to prevent disease with girls I barely know.

I got a girl pregnant while she was on birth control.

It ain’t that difficult, throw a rubber on.

To end the suspense, no I don’t have an illegitimate child.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

AssMountain

• Rep: 30
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2020, 07:42:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Was it just a one off though or a long-term partner? I honestly have never used a condom with any of my partners and never had even a pregnancy scare. Its not even me though, most girls I've seen, even on one night stands, have just told me not to bother. I understand the possibility is there, maybe I've been lulled into a false sense of security or something.

Once I was alone I just laid on the futon listening to Leonard Cohen and thinking about the other girl I liked and missed.

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2020, 07:51:25 AM »

Never been with a girl that uses contraceptive, but everyone I’ve been with has been down with abortions. Got 2 abortions with 1 ex and 1 with another ex.My current gf hates kids  so I creampie her all the time because she would abort that little shit willingly first moment she finds out she’s pregnant, although I don’t really have to worry because in 5 years it hasn’t managed to happen. Don’t get the wrong idea that I’m forcing chicks to get abortions, clearly the decision is theirs alone to make, hell I’ve even busted out the “are you sure you want to abort?”

Thanks planned parenthood 

Fucking baby killers. /s

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2020, 08:46:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Was it just a one off though or a long-term partner? I honestly have never used a condom with any of my partners and never had even a pregnancy scare. Its not even me though, most girls I've seen, even on one night stands, have just told me not to bother. I understand the possibility is there, maybe I've been lulled into a false sense of security or something.

It was a full fledged relationship, this was several months into it too. I was lucky we were on the same page like, we don't want this shit in our lives right now.

If Juicy J can take the time, so can I:

All the chicks got naked, I was like, hold up a second
Let me put a rubber on so tommorow I won't regret it

You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

McBrandt

• Rep: -14
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2020, 09:13:10 AM »
Girls are funny sometimes. One girl I dated wasn't worried about condoms cause she thought she couldn't really get pregnant since she was, in her words, a 'little runt' born to old parents. She also didn't know the pull-out method doesn't really work. I always assume girls are pretty in the know with pregnancy possibilities since they're the ones that could get pregnant and have to deal with it regardless whereas a dude could skip out, but I've been proven wrong a few times.

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
  • (formerly mex.ceferino)
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2020, 11:24:58 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yeah I was paranoid getting past third base due to school sex ed programs saying how having an unplanned child as a teenager pretty much ruins the rest of your life, plus seeing the misery in pregnant chicks’ faces during high school didn’t help either. That, and also my dad told me the same thing enough times that it got engrained in my brain. I’m sure he meant to play it safe and wear a condom, but still.
It took me a while to get over that mental cock block

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2020, 12:47:07 PM »

Mind you I am old as shit but most people I know that had kids early kept it cause their parents were religious and they didn't believe in abortion. Mind you this was back in the 90s but that always spooked most of us guys cause none of us wanted to be dads at that early of an age. That and HIV was fucking a huge scare but most guys I knew were scared of getting chicks pregnant rather than getting AIDS.

Fast forward though, I am now 39 and a lot of people my age that are having kids late are having a hard time conceiving. Some friends I know even divorced cause they had miscarriages. Crazy to think when you finally want kids, your body is not rejecting it.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

moneymoneymoney

« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2020, 01:18:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Mind you I am old as shit but most people I know that had kids early kept it cause their parents were religious and they didn't believe in abortion. Mind you this was back in the 90s but that always spooked most of us guys cause none of us wanted to be dads at that early of an age. That and HIV was fucking a huge scare but most guys I knew were scared of getting chicks pregnant rather than getting AIDS.

Fast forward though, I am now 39 and a lot of people my age that are having kids late are having a hard time conceiving. Some friends I know even divorced cause they had miscarriages. Crazy to think when you finally want kids, your body is not rejecting it.

that is fucking insane! im not there yet but the idea of divorcing because you cant have kids really highlights incompatibility as partners. but again, im not there yet so im more or less just talking out of my ass. getting an STD scares the fuck out of me, fosho though. i dont need any extra "help" scaring away women. 

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2020, 06:35:17 PM »
Some gals I slept with I downright loathed as a partner but a chassis to ruin I’m not above putting the hammer down.

Had a few gals I was fucking around with when I was 21-22. My my main on again off again exgf went on a birthday dinner with my dad. Side chick I hit up to kick it and get a blowey, other side chick I went to a party and had a wild ride at a bar.

I figured if ladies can play dudes so can I especially when I was younger and full of myself. I do remember a few time’s I’ve cocksmacked a lot of my ex’s and tbh it was mutual and they asked for it.

Banned from the room

« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2020, 08:24:23 PM »
I was waiting for my covid test. I'm negative.

I'm just hella sick

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2020, 09:45:18 PM »
When I was 17 this older chick around (18/19)was into me and me 17 I was naturally attracted to any girl with a pulse who was willing. I ended up hanging with her a lot into the summer time and got a good amount of head and tuggers. We were supposed to get a room and finally do the deed (we both still lived at home at the time) until a couple of days before we had planned for motel sex she ate shit on her cruiser board in front of me, I mean straight rag dolled going down the street and for a reason I cannot explain to this day it completely turned me off of her and I ended up bailing  on the room and after that slowly faded away from the entire situation.

moneymoneymoney

« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2020, 10:55:21 PM »
When I was 17 this older chick around (18/19)was into me and me 17 I was naturally attracted to any girl with a pulse who was willing. I ended up hanging with her a lot into the summer time and got a good amount of head and tuggers. We were supposed to get a room and finally do the deed (we both still lived at home at the time) until a couple of days before we had planned for motel sex she ate shit on her cruiser board in front of me, I mean straight rag dolled going down the street and for a reason I cannot explain to this day it completely turned me off of her and I ended up bailing  on the room and after that slowly faded away from the entire situation.
dang, you just described my ultimate fantasy. i would have smashed her right there in the middle of the street....... i guess i truly am a sick fuck.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2020, 11:00:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

that is fucking insane! im not there yet but the idea of divorcing because you cant have kids really highlights incompatibility as partners. but again, im not there yet so im more or less just talking out of my ass. getting an STD scares the fuck out of me, fosho though. i dont need any extra "help" scaring away women.

You hit it on the nose though. My buddy and his wife had their issues but both wanted kids. When their miscarriage happened, I felt like it was an eye opener for him. Months later, he asked for a divorce but I am sure if they had kids, they would have been together at least a little longer and probably divorced later in life like normal parents.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2020, 11:29:26 PM »
I was waiting for my covid test. I'm negative.

I'm just hella sick

« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 11:36:45 PM by os89 »

Featherdale wildlife park

« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2020, 07:51:29 AM »
I was 44. She was about to turn thirty so she passed the old rule of half my age plus 7.
I liked her. I made a point of Telling her I wasn’t just trying to get in her pants so when she slept over I didn’t have any rubbers plus she said she wanted to sleep in her clothes. Mixed signals ...?
I tell her she’s gonna get arm n legs all over her tonight one way or another...I got a queen size bed I fill it up on my own (not cause I’m fat I’m 6’ 78kg)
So she wriggles up on me but keeps her back to me.
Pfft I just zoned her out right then
Rolled over m slept with my back to her rest of the night. Her alarm went off she went to work.
Integrity shouldn’t cost so much.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2020, 01:25:55 PM »
Bro, did you just mix empirial and metric systems?

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2020, 03:42:43 PM »
Speaking from a firmly middle age vantage point, every reason I had to nix a potential hook up was a terrible one and I would take them all back.

Brguy

« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2020, 12:00:06 AM »
I was just getting back from my third deployment and I was drinking heavily. My ex invited me over to have a few drinks and try and reconnect. She had a roommate that was pretty rude to me but I didn't really notice until hindsight.

Those few drinks turned into a pint of wild turkey and a few tall boys of mgd. I told her I had to go to the bathroom real quick, but I sat on the toilet seat with my pants on, locked the door, pucked into a trash can, shit my pants and blacked out for a few hours.

When I came to, her roommate had pissed herself and they asked me to leave, which I did.
Is she stupid? Can't she use the fucking sink? At least is better than the pants route.

moneymoneymoney

« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2020, 12:17:42 AM »
I was just getting back from my third deployment and I was drinking heavily. My ex invited me over to have a few drinks and try and reconnect. She had a roommate that was pretty rude to me but I didn't really notice until hindsight.

Those few drinks turned into a pint of wild turkey and a few tall boys of mgd. I told her I had to go to the bathroom real quick, but I sat on the toilet seat with my pants on, locked the door, pucked into a trash can, shit my pants and blacked out for a few hours.

When I came to, her roommate had pissed herself and they asked me to leave, which I did.

thank you for your service.

theresnothinghere

• Rep: 33
  • ugly with a heart of gold
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2020, 12:58:16 AM »
too scared :(

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1434
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2020, 01:38:47 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Is she stupid? Can't she use the fucking sink? At least is better than the pants route.

maybe she was wasted, too.

Banned from the room

« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2020, 05:37:33 AM »
I just wanna try and push the chore one more baby. Then I'll come to bed