Author Topic: Supreme Milan - STALLION  (Read 29750 times)

Coastal Fever

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
Re: Supreme Milan - STALLION
« Reply #240 on: May 07, 2021, 04:19:34 AM »
Now that so many other filmers are doing the Bill thing, Bill has to go extra-Bill so that people know it’s actually Bill. 

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #241 on: May 07, 2021, 04:25:13 AM »
Also what's up with ben and that trashcan? dick move

he's concerned about fire harzards

Fhk

« Reply #242 on: May 07, 2021, 04:45:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Somethin off about that August dude's style
[close]

He's always got his left hand like this

Guilty of this  :(

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #243 on: May 07, 2021, 04:52:55 AM »
At what point do you become so cool, you are actually uncool?
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Fincher5153

• Rep: 9
« Reply #244 on: May 07, 2021, 07:08:05 AM »
can someone gif the part at the beginning where he was panning up and down between the board and face so quickly you couldn't see either.

are you talking about this clip? lol

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 712
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #245 on: May 07, 2021, 07:57:09 AM »
Contrary to what most people said about the AiC song, I do actually like it. Shame that it was used in the most skippable footage of the video.
Filming itself is what I expected... I'm not a huge fan of the mega zoom stuff but at least it's kind off Supreme's trademark. I get a lot more annoyed at the copycats.
The fucking exposure tho, that was making my eyes bleed. Thanks Fat Bill.
I also can't endure any more fs 50-50 front shove by Beatrice. It's gotta be a joke at this point.
Kids trying hard for the cameras was quite predictable too, but I wasn't expecting anything else tbh.
I didn't get what the fuck Kadow was trying to do with the trash can... Was he trying to set the fire off? if so, congrats, you made an even bigger mess... but his 50-50 wallie was pretty sick.
Some of Nick Stain bails were brutal. That dude eats floor like a man! Love his skating tho.
TJ's tricks into the bank/grate were mental, so much raw power and ease its insane.
The chicken little kid (with the glasses) and his friend were ripping. Such good styles at a young age. Big flip clip was so sick! Love to see the stoke after landing it.
I didn't know the kid that did the bs flip over the rail, but that was so dope and all his other clips. 
MVPs is probably Rowan. Dude destroyed every spot and always with a unique trick selection, he's a gift that keeps giving.
Kader tho, he fuckin' delivered. That last clip made me shiver. Dude was so powerful that broke the floor, holy shit!

Overall, I thought it was pretty solid. Skating was sick and the filming/edit/edgy clips were expected. 

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #246 on: May 07, 2021, 08:00:27 AM »
Expand Quote
can someone gif the part at the beginning where he was panning up and down between the board and face so quickly you couldn't see either.
[close]

That’s fuckin gross

are you talking about this clip? lol

skatesum609

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #247 on: May 07, 2021, 08:14:53 AM »
Contrary to what most people said about the AiC song, I do actually like it. Shame that it was used in the most skippable footage of the video.
Filming itself is what I expected... I'm not a huge fan of the mega zoom stuff but at least it's kind off Supreme's trademark. I get a lot more annoyed at the copycats.
The fucking exposure tho, that was making my eyes bleed. Thanks Fat Bill.
I also can't endure any more fs 50-50 front shove by Beatrice. It's gotta be a joke at this point.
Kids trying hard for the cameras was quite predictable too, but I wasn't expecting anything else tbh.
I didn't get what the fuck Kadow was trying to do with the trash can... Was he trying to set the fire off? if so, congrats, you made an even bigger mess... but his 50-50 wallie was pretty sick.
Some of Nick Stain bails were brutal. That dude eats floor like a man! Love his skating tho.
TJ's tricks into the bank/grate were mental, so much raw power and ease its insane.
The chicken little kid (with the glasses) and his friend were ripping. Such good styles at a young age. Big flip clip was so sick! Love to see the stoke after landing it.
I didn't know the kid that did the bs flip over the rail, but that was so dope and all his other clips. 
MVPs is probably Rowan. Dude destroyed every spot and always with a unique trick selection, he's a gift that keeps giving.
Kader tho, he fuckin' delivered. That last clip made me shiver. Dude was so powerful that broke the floor, holy shit!

Overall, I thought it was pretty solid. Skating was sick and the filming/edit/edgy clips were expected.
Couldn’t focus the board after tho lol. Pretty spot on review though!

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 784
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #248 on: May 07, 2021, 08:26:53 AM »
Expand Quote

Cool. Who is he in this video?

My favorite part of current skate videos (and a trend that Supreme epitomizes) is not knowing who any of these new dudes are and then seeing random people in the know pretend like everyone should have an encyclopedic knowledge of RandomKid Bumblefuck's style in order to be able to pick him and his friends out by name in a few seconds.

Word. I saw him first in the Noah vid. Easier to identify since the editing is more sectioned than a melange. Also less shakey and zoomey

nothing's been the since same

Rohn_mob_joore

• Rep: -24
« Reply #249 on: May 07, 2021, 08:52:16 AM »
Fat bill def told that shirtless kid that’s at the beginning and the end “youre gonna get laid after I put out this vid”

spanyard

• Rep: 77
« Reply #250 on: May 07, 2021, 09:03:18 AM »
Expand Quote

Super bummed that these dudes went and spent who knows how long at one of the worst hit Western countries during the pandemic and didn’t even have a good video out of it.
[close]

Right? Is anyone else completely baffled that like 20 Americans flew to Milan of all places to mingle in public during the middle of the pandemic? Maybe I'm just some fucking nerd but that seems like an insane move.

I'm trying to figure out when this was filmed? Kader in stripes? Nik on a missing child deck?

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #251 on: May 07, 2021, 09:09:14 AM »
Fat bill def told that shirtless kid that’s at the beginning and the end “youre gonna get laid after I put out this vid”

“You’re so stallion, you don’t even know it!”

Rubbrick

• Rep: 140
« Reply #252 on: May 07, 2021, 09:17:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

“You should have seen how she was looking at you, when you were drinking that beer”

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
« Reply #253 on: May 07, 2021, 10:11:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Super bummed that these dudes went and spent who knows how long at one of the worst hit Western countries during the pandemic and didn’t even have a good video out of it.
[close]

Right? Is anyone else completely baffled that like 20 Americans flew to Milan of all places to mingle in public during the middle of the pandemic? Maybe I'm just some fucking nerd but that seems like an insane move.
[close]

I'm trying to figure out when this was filmed? Kader in stripes? Nik on a missing child deck?

Seems like it was filmed over March and April of this year

First post was 8 weeks ago from Fat Bill in Milan. Last post was 2 weeks ago from Milan, then like a day later posted one back in new york. he could have been posting some in retrospect or w/e though of course so id say anywhere from 1-2 months bill was probably there with different peeps coming and going staying at his place.

chudzinski

• Rep: -2
« Reply #254 on: May 07, 2021, 10:22:12 AM »
The filming may be bad but even worse is the filter  >:(

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #255 on: May 07, 2021, 10:49:16 AM »
is this meant to be like a fashion catalogue for all the new stuff they are going to sell at that store?
i relaly liked the clothes that the glasses kid with long hair had

i cant afford  / dont wnat to spend extra money on skateboards and clothes if i am not getting something significantly better than its competitors. if it affects performance i am willing to spend the extra money. so they have me really dialed in at this like $130CAD for shoes / $100 CAD for the board though:(  that is like my absolute highest i'll go and it has to be a pro i really really like.

I know I can pull this off cheaper and still have a good time

i want to look half decent, but not even $100 or more for pants seems like a stretch to me. i know people who skate dont wear that stuff. you would be super worried about it getting ruined. maybe i am just not good with money. but i tink some of this stuff is like $1000 jeans and shit. i will never be built for that. that TJ outfit is probably worth more than my car.

weregoingunion

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #256 on: May 07, 2021, 10:52:47 AM »
Now that so many other filmers are doing the Bill thing, Bill has to go extra-Bill so that people know it’s actually Bill.

r.i.p. bubblegum tate
LOAF FOREVER <3

Harrison's Fjord

• Rep: 7
« Reply #257 on: May 07, 2021, 11:08:38 AM »
The Bs 360 over the cans near the beginning was incredible. Kader's noseslide nollie flip as a thing of beauty. All of Rowan and Nik Stain's stuff was sick. Vince's switch flip was tight, reminds me of Jensen's switch flip in old blueprint video. Felt at times like someone was in charge of costumes, which was a bit embarrassing given how hideous some of their clothes are, but having Centrale double as a runway and skatespot is at least resourceful   

McBrandt

• Rep: -14
« Reply #258 on: May 07, 2021, 11:09:03 AM »
Somewhere in the beginning I was starting to think "this is dogshit and these people are all caricatures of some past fashion", and then some grimey dude with a beard did that crazy no-comply over a wall and into a bank and I was like "damn that was crazy".

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 712
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #259 on: May 07, 2021, 11:11:29 AM »
is this meant to be like a fashion catalogue for all the new stuff they are going to sell at that store?

i cant afford  / dont wnat to spend extra money on skateboards and clothes if i am not getting something significantly better than its competitors. if it affects performance i am willing to spend the extra money. so they have me really dialed in at this like $130CAD for shoes / $100 CAD for the board though:(  that is like my absolute highest i'll go and it has to be a pro i really really like.

i want to look half decent, but not even $100 or more for pants seems like a stretch to me. i know people who skate dont wear that stuff. you would be super worried about it getting ruined. maybe i am just not good with money. but i tink some of this stuff is like $1000 jeans and shit. i will never be built for that. that TJ outfit is probably worth more than my car.

I think everyone confuses Supreme retail prices with resell prices. It’s like with yeezys, everyone that isn’t into this stuff thinks they cost over 500$.
Supreme isn’t cheap but isn’t super expensive either.
It’s quite normal streetwear prices tbh. It’s just the demand that makes some pieces hard to get your hands on and then resellers will skyrocket the price to make a profit.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #260 on: May 07, 2021, 11:13:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

“You should have seen how she was looking at you, when you were drinking that beer”

hahahah to be fair, there is now a huge billboard-esque ad for the supreme store in milan with the topless guy (?)

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #261 on: May 07, 2021, 11:22:37 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I think everyone confuses Supreme retail prices with resell prices. It’s like with yeezys, everyone that isn’t into this stuff thinks they cost over 500$.
It’s quite normal streetwear prices tbh. It’s just the demand that makes some pieces hard to get your hands on and then resellers will skyrocket the price to make a profit.

i see. well even still i find most "low end" skate brands are too expensive like $40 for a shit and then FA will charge like double that, that is more what im talking about.

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -67
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #262 on: May 07, 2021, 11:26:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

i see. well even still i find most "low end" skate brands are too expensive like $40 for a shit and then FA will charge like double that, that is more what im talking about.

fashionista rawb, who woulda thought.  Figured you were on streetfighter flow by now?
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #263 on: May 07, 2021, 11:47:26 AM »
I like the Beatrice clips! I can't help but feel like there's maybe more footage from everyone's Milan trips that we haven't seen. How was Tyshawn out there and only got 2 clips, Kevin out there and got 0 clips, I feel like they're saving stuff.
Also no clips from: Nakel, KB, Dill, Gonz, Vincent, Sean Pablo, K-Rod (other than one slam clip). Am I missing more?

quesly

• Rep: 14
« Reply #264 on: May 07, 2021, 12:00:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

they're selling basically a blank pocket tee for $60, but yeah  their retail prices are fine https://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/tops-sweaters/upn2ykj76/g4anwlygc?alt=0

white guy in a durag

• Rep: 230
  • 0 days since last ankle injury
« Reply #265 on: May 07, 2021, 12:20:42 PM »
Sorry for getting on my fashion aspie shit, but that specific shirt is done in a unique fabric and had it's price bumped as a result.

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -391
« Reply #266 on: May 07, 2021, 12:32:22 PM »
I'll never watch that again. Only thing that stood out to me was that little kid with the glasses was ripping. He'll probably end up a good one. Most people have no style on a board that young.

Crislerheaven

• Rep: -6
« Reply #267 on: May 07, 2021, 12:50:59 PM »
I like the Beatrice clips! I can't help but feel like there's maybe more footage from everyone's Milan trips that we haven't seen. How was Tyshawn out there and only got 2 clips, Kevin out there and got 0 clips, I feel like they're saving stuff.
Also no clips from: Nakel, KB, Dill, Gonz, Vincent, Sean Pablo, K-Rod (other than one slam clip). Am I missing more?
Pretty sure nak is no longer on the team
As soon as Nelson hears that anything is “small and intimate” he gets paranoid he’s not invited and goes crazy to get there, so he put his mind to it and got there through someone else. It turned out to be thousands of people there so when he saw Paul he said, “Small, intimate world, isn’t it?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #268 on: May 07, 2021, 12:57:06 PM »
someone needs to just fucking glue the fisheye onto fat bills camera already. Enough with the long lens.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #269 on: May 07, 2021, 01:03:54 PM »
Sorry for getting on my fashion aspie shit, but that specific shirt is done in a unique fabric and had it's price bumped as a result.

tbh most items like pants and hoodies aren't much more expensive than f.a. apparel or 917. it's all about ten bucks more or so at most. not that i was in the market for any of it. some items aren't even sold out yet. full size run of striped light brown workpants full size run still available. eshkettit playas!