Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178304 times)

swanronson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -27
Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2021, 02:13:00 AM »
Gonna go buy some lotties proddy. Nak sucks.

Not A Damn Chance

• Rep: 92
  • Banned from Slam
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2021, 02:35:19 AM »
Real quick though, can somebody send me a flyer for that.

JamesFardy

• Rep: 65
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2021, 04:32:40 AM »
This guy is such an asshole.

I wouldn't be surprised if he saw the writing on the wall with Supreme and that's why he started that autistics LSD trip of a company.

But he’s MY asshole. IsNt everyone entitled to having their own asshole?  I’ve said it before and i will say it again. If you put enough energy into this asshole you’re bound to turn into an inflamed one. Gaping and all. Now go and do great things.

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 524
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2021, 05:12:58 AM »
Is he trying to say Lotties is gentrification?
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

dumptruck12

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: -104
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2021, 05:24:56 AM »
Nakel needs a speak n spell, I can barely understand anything that comes out of his mouth

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2021, 06:30:48 AM »
Always the worst dude.

harch

• Rep: -2
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2021, 06:36:09 AM »
Nickel is truly a smart man. A being on a higher level.

FirstBlood82

• Rep: 117
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2021, 06:54:03 AM »
worst dude

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2021, 07:15:44 AM »
Was this the dude arguing with the security guys in Godspeed lecturing them about skateboard culture?
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

donkey

• Rep: -66
  • donk
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2021, 07:17:45 AM »
nak sucks. i get it, breaking the homies' boards all the time at the park is probably funny the first couple times and it doesn't matter because yall get boards all the time but like.... why make that your personality? i get the whole angry skater buck tricks shtick but it's not like hes even putting out sick footage that justifies him acting like an asshole all the time. now going after lotties??? whats the endgame here

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2021, 07:32:24 AM »
this dude is so stupid/naive/lacking self awareness that it is actually embarrassing
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2021, 07:33:22 AM »
Has anyone seen Lottie's pass comment on anywhere?

I wonder what they did to piss this thick cunt off ?

He's definitely not doing this for anyone else's benefit. They must have wronged him.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2021, 07:34:32 AM »
Waiting for the Nak rant mix tape....

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2021, 07:36:10 AM »
On this note

Has he supported anyone with his company? Is he sponsoring anybody.

squippy

• Rep: -65
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2021, 07:39:22 AM »
I usually don't hold negative feelings toward pros I don't like, but Nakel is a special bread of asshole. Talk about grown ass man child vibes

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2021, 07:41:09 AM »
I usually don't hold negative feelings toward pros I don't like, but Nakel is a special bread of asshole. Talk about grown ass man child vibes

Yeah honestly it irks me when I see people being negative and dogmatic towards skaters on here. Zach Allen for Instance.

But this guy... Really really gets me. I hate bully's and this guy is one.

weregoingunion

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2021, 07:46:14 AM »
haha what, lotties is tight! the kids from the community get to hang out at the shop and skate the parking blocks and the box outside. mike’s like the sweetest guy to that one guy sammy, too, and i think that’s pretty fucking cool and respectable on its own. i think some of the dudes working there are also from the neighborhood? job experience right there. also, they did that whole skateshop t-shirt thing during the pandemic. nak’s trippin.

i suggest dropping by. lots of late 90s/early 2000s nostalgia throughout the store, too.
r.i.p. bubblegum tate
LOAF FOREVER <3

Prinzy

• Rep: 178
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2021, 07:50:19 AM »
Being homies with Nak seems stressful. Always worried if he’s gonna focus your board or rip your hoodie off your back for an Insta story.

Lame behavior.

spongebob is lit and if i see any spongebob slander i'm pulling up to your house and beating your ass

fortunecattlesteakhouse

• Rep: 91
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2021, 07:51:09 AM »
Expand Quote
theres no way people passing by didnt think hes a special needs child
[close]

He isn't?
his laugh. add head bopping to hooked on phonics thinking its a mixtape and its basically sped recess

For those who missed it or don’t have insta
mr bean oclock. priceless the way his face sinks at the shower comment when he realizes no ones buying into his shit

AfterBlackEnderEnder

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2021, 07:58:55 AM »
So “not supporting the area you moved into” really means “Not supporting ME by selling my brand.” It’s obvious what that drunken rant is about. Go pitch to Zumiez bro. Your shirts will look great next to Rip N Dip cats and Grizzly bears.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2021, 08:49:14 AM »
Being homies with Nak seems stressful. Always worried if he’s gonna focus your board or rip your hoodie off your back for an Insta story.

Lame behavior.

Looked like KB was ripping that dudes sweatshirt off too. 

Speaking of, he posted some footage of him and his friends driving around shooting random people on the street with water guns.  Not the end of the world, but I thought it was a pretty lame thing to do. Might even be considered assault. 

Like someone else said, these dudes are bullies and the fact that they act like they are owed something is laughable
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2021, 09:04:13 AM »
Expand Quote

Lame behavior.
[close]

Speaking of, he posted some footage of him and his friends driving around shooting random people on the street with water guns.  Not the end of the world, but I thought it was a pretty lame thing to do. Might even be considered assault. 

Like someone else said, these dudes are bullies and the fact that they act like they are owed something is laughable

WATER GUN on people are you kidding me? o h m y g o s h those thugs really need to chill out.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2021, 09:09:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Lame behavior.
[close]

[close]

WATER GUN on people are you kidding me? o h m y g o s h those thugs really need to chill out.

say bruh, if i'm walking around with my chick minding my business and some asshole kids film themselves splashing some unknown liquid on me for "tha gram" i'd be pretty pissed.  like I said, not the end of the world, just pretty shitty childish thing for guys in their 20's to be doing and shows their general bully attitude
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

yourbreakfsat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 762
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2021, 09:29:53 AM »

For those who missed it or don’t have insta

TLDW:

Threatens to expose someone(?) but doesn't know how to. Talks about treating others with respect. Says fuck negatively, "we on that positivity shit."

One IG user asks "What's wrong with Lotties?"

Quote from: Nak at 3:23
They don't support the community that they moved into. That's what's wrong with them. They try to put people down that are only trying to come up. Niggas' been down enough. As a nigga bro niggas' been down enough. Why do we need another motherfucker to help anybody be anymore down. Like, I'm not saying like "I'm down for this, I'm down for that." I'm saying like, why do we need anybody else to put us down?

[Long pause]

Alright I'm out, I'm faded.

Explanation is very vague with no further details. I don't get it :v

Based on this he's mad because Lotties only gives away used gear??? That's better than nothing. Skateshops aren't charities.

Rocko

• Rep: 38
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2021, 09:41:57 AM »
“Mike didn’t give me a free shirt” - nak, probably

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2021, 09:49:25 AM »
Was this the dude arguing with the security guys in Godspeed lecturing them about skateboard culture?

It was him, Zion and Robert Neal, I believe. The fact that they put that in the video like it was some insightful commentary on why skateboarders should be allowed to skate wherever they want was hilarious.

I really wanted the security guard to point out that the richest and most famous skater in history never needed to skate a street spot in his entire life.
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

ColorWheelsGraphicsOut

• Rep: 4
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2021, 10:14:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It was him, Zion and Robert Neal, I believe. The fact that they put that in the video like it was some insightful commentary on why skateboarders should be allowed to skate wherever they want was hilarious.

I really wanted the security guard to point out that the richest and most famous skater in history never needed to skate a street spot in his entire life.

Tony Hawk definitely had street footage in the 90s.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2021, 10:25:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I hate to say it. But I think Ishod was there too.  At least he was for the one where they’re talking to the homeowners

JohnnyBoy

• Rep: 7
    • Fat Skater avatar image
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2021, 10:52:08 AM »
I will resist “putting him down” and instead order some lotties gear. Shalom

cky enthusiast

« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2021, 10:55:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Lame behavior.
[close]

[close]

you’d cry