Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178613 times)

pointandclick

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #450 on: May 25, 2021, 10:55:09 PM »
LA's just as dangerous as any city, rough pockets are pretty rough, some chaos throughout. its a metro area of almost 14 milion, SHIRTS gonna pop off at times. however i think Nak just isnt the best at making friends lol

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1226
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #451 on: May 26, 2021, 12:17:02 AM »

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #452 on: May 26, 2021, 01:46:05 AM »
nak deleted the post but he did tweet this https://twitter.com/revolutionnak/status/1397427093433044992?s=21

He refers to himself on Twitter as Na-Kel ALLAH and his handle is ‘RevolutionNak’ ? I can’t with this dude anymore

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

• Rep: -46
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #453 on: May 26, 2021, 02:16:18 AM »
the cool guying experiences part of this thread was probably more entertaining than the initial thread material if we are being honest. by the amount of race baiting ive seen in this thread its probably a better idea to shift the convo

people are actually judging Nak on the content of his character but cool bro im happy for you.

Imagine somebody 10 years ago saying "Jason Dill is my favorite skateboarder and i support his company" yeah bro the fucking DVS guy from skate more.

What were seeing here is Nak and company cant succeed without biting Dylans Image make no mistake about it, people only cared about supreme/fa bc of Dylan.

Hockey is cool tho

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #454 on: May 26, 2021, 03:45:59 AM »
^ Arguing with the shopkeep about whether a certain shoe was cupsole or whatever? Now this is the Ultimate Cool Guy

Someone about my age was explaining to the employee that he just had ankle surgery and needed a shoe that was more supportive. To which the employee suggested the lakai owen because it was a cupsole.

Me overhearing, corrected them. Because it isn't and that person definitely should be informed as to not fuck up their ankle further. Especially during recovery.

The shop owner jumped in and insisted that they were 100% a cupsole. Dude got literally red in the face as he was defending this. I apologized and left.

No argument, just some grown babies who are too proud to admit when they've made a mistake.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 03:53:50 AM by Seadramon »

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

• Rep: -46
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #455 on: May 26, 2021, 03:50:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the cool guying experiences part of this thread was probably more entertaining than the initial thread material if we are being honest. by the amount of race baiting ive seen in this thread its probably a better idea to shift the convo
[close]

people are actually judging Nak on the content of his character but cool bro im happy for you.

Imagine somebody 10 years ago saying "Jason Dill is my favorite skateboarder and i support his company" yeah bro the fucking DVS guy from skate more.

What were seeing here is Nak and company cant succeed without biting Dylans Image make no mistake about it, people only cared about supreme/fa bc of Dylan.

Hockey is cool tho
[close]

Lol what?

Nobody cares about supreme or fucking awesome without Dylan Reider. Those cherry kids are lost without him, it doesnt matter how many rings you put on youre fingers.

Nak is acting like a jackass

companguero

• Rep: 248
  • sesquipedalian
« Reply #456 on: May 26, 2021, 04:01:26 AM »

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: lazer69
Bitch, I dont got time to be on here reading every post.

JeremyScottofChapman

• Rep: -21
« Reply #457 on: May 26, 2021, 04:26:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Igei made you feel icky?
[close]

Oh no. That was just a story. Igei almost reacted like he wasn't even a pro skater when I thought he was rad as hell. I think he was on Zoo at the time. Just surprising seeing pros work a side job without you knowing and you are like "Whoa....John Igei" and he like wanted nothing to do with me. Haha.

Igei is one of then nicest dudes I've met in skateboarding.  Super humble and quiet.  His personality could almost read as shy.  I highly doubt he was cool guyin you.

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -65
  • ???
« Reply #458 on: May 26, 2021, 05:35:48 AM »
took a long time to grip a board at a shop once, shop owner called me out on it, he asked me if I wanted him to do it, I said no I gotta practice, I lived

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 360
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #459 on: May 26, 2021, 06:38:53 AM »
“Uh, excuse me...Mr. Igei? I, uh, really want to learn how to, um, switch hardflip, and was wondering if maybe I could...borrow your sweatpants? They seem very powerful. Thank you, sir.”
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #460 on: May 26, 2021, 07:25:32 AM »
I look in the mirror and cool guy myself all the time. What's scary though, is that I realized I have no mirror in my house.

Who was that other guy cool guying me....who was he???

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #461 on: May 26, 2021, 07:54:58 AM »
SLAP is the cool guys, duh

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #462 on: May 26, 2021, 08:16:32 AM »
Lotties turned off their comments

Here comes some pity story about why they closed

That doesn’t sound like cool guys cool guying guys. What the hell, damn guy?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #463 on: May 26, 2021, 08:21:03 AM »
Lotties turned off their comments

Here comes some pity story about why they closed

Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #464 on: May 26, 2021, 08:38:23 AM »
Expand Quote
nak deleted the post but he did tweet this https://twitter.com/revolutionnak/status/1397427093433044992?s=21
[close]

He refers to himself on Twitter as Na-Kel ALLAH and his handle is ‘RevolutionNak’ ? I can’t with this dude anymore

so now its SO FUCKING Weird if you believe in Allah? I swear those who are repping core skating here are the most ignorant asshole fucking losers that skate I've ever come across. you are the people that make skateboarding shitty. with your fake open mind because you 50-50 a rock but can't except anything that isn't about drinks loads of beer and believing in nothing. LET PEOPLE BELIEVE IN WHAT RELIGION THEY WANT ASSHOLE!

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1957
« Reply #465 on: May 26, 2021, 08:46:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

so now its SO FUCKING Weird if you believe in Allah? I swear those who are repping core skating here are the most ignorant asshole fucking losers that skate I've ever come across. you are the people that make skateboarding shitty. with your fake open mind because you 50-50 a rock but can't except anything that isn't about drinks loads of beer and believing in nothing. LET PEOPLE BELIEVE IN WHAT RELIGION THEY WANT ASSHOLE!

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1957
« Reply #466 on: May 26, 2021, 09:03:52 AM »

donkey

• Rep: -67
  • donk
« Reply #467 on: May 26, 2021, 09:10:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

this has to be satire lmfaoooo

lovermangenius

• Rep: 16
« Reply #468 on: May 26, 2021, 09:13:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Allah is literally his middle name. He can be annoying but damn you guys hate him on here.

Anyone know anything about Lotties closing? Huge shame if it’s true. They’ve always been cool to me in there and it seemed like they took good care of the local kids. I’m sure it’s been a hard year to keep a shop open. It puts into perspective how crazy it is that Non Factory has been open for as long back as I can remember.

squippy

• Rep: -65
« Reply #469 on: May 26, 2021, 09:13:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I really thought he couldn't be a bigger pseudo intellectual fuck stick. Any time I see younger folks tweet or post about the revolution, or radical social change, I cringe. Most have absolutely no idea what they are talking about, and just regurgitate what they see on social media.

aloftystandard

• Rep: 2
« Reply #470 on: May 26, 2021, 09:31:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I really thought he couldn't be a bigger pseudo intellectual fuck stick. Any time I see younger folks tweet or post about the revolution, or radical social change, I cringe. Most have absolutely no idea what they are talking about, and just regurgitate what they see on social media.

What’s actually cringe is older people dismissing passionate young people.  Every revolutionary you can think of started in their late teens early 20s Fred Hampton was murdered at 21.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • Free Max B
« Reply #471 on: May 26, 2021, 09:37:29 AM »
wait lotties is really done? was this something he announced ahead of time on ig or something or did it come out of nowhere? weird considering i thought they did well (enough to stay open) and had their niche market with a dope little team, despite dumbass nak wanting to see more flyers for skate contests made or whatever tf he was crying about.

not on ig so haven't been following along. but basically from afar it seemed everyone was down with lotties and they did their thing but now that its over nak wants to run his mouth. this most likely also has to do with them turning down his steam no longer a turd gilden tee brand. but no shop needs another bullshit tshirt brand nobody wants beside the kids that get them free taking up shelf space regardless, let alone a shop he knew hed be closing up.

like i said 12 months from now hell be deluxe flow and working in the warehouse.... unless he wakes up one day, smokes some K2 and decides it up with Jim/ DLX for not printing enough flyers so he burns that bridge too

free max b
FREE MAX B

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #472 on: May 26, 2021, 09:40:32 AM »
have you ever met a person who's first name is god? no. but plenty have the name jesus. so thats not an exclusively muslim thing. i have a muslim parent and Im glad. its his middle name (probably meaning hes with him all the time)

you have nothing to fear or loose. your family is white in America you have money not insane amount but money. you decide to just stay in the middle with all options you have. you will not jump down 20 stairs because it would suck to not be able to work. you keep your mouth shut so nothing is going to happen to you. you are right. from your perspective thats how its the only smart way of living. a revolution is so funny to you because actually believing in change wouldn't matter to you. you are not changing shit.

nakel has mental health problems no doubt. a lot of people have but they dont have some kids talking shit about a person acting loud and wild on the internet.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 09:48:19 AM by fs180 »

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
« Reply #473 on: May 26, 2021, 09:54:16 AM »
did i miss something? why do people think lotties is closing? i see that they turned off comments, but theres no post or anything about them leaving. they probably turned them off so naks fanboys stop flooding their feed with their stupid comments

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #474 on: May 26, 2021, 09:56:13 AM »
Imagine going to a shop in LA

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • Free Max B
« Reply #475 on: May 26, 2021, 10:02:10 AM »
Expand Quote
wait lotties is really done? was this something he announced ahead of time on ig or something or did it come out of nowhere? weird considering i thought they did well (enough to stay open) and had their niche market with a dope little team, despite dumbass nak wanting to see more flyers for skate contests made or whatever tf he was crying about.

not on ig so haven't been following along. but basically from afar it seemed everyone was down with lotties and they did their thing but now that its over nak wants to run his mouth. this most likely also has to do with them turning down his steam no longer a turd tee brand. but no shop needs another bullshit tshirt brand nobody wants beside the kids that get them free taking up shelf space regardless, let alone a shop he knew hed be closing up.

like i said 12 months from now hell be deluxe flow and working in the warehouse.... unless he wakes up one day, smokes some K2 and decides it up with Jim/ DLX for not printing enough flyers so he burns that bridge too

free max b
[close]
as an owner of one Lotties shirt I can confirm that Lotties tees are printed on “a turd tee brand gildan”
yeah im sure, its a skateshop shirt. thats how that works. he sell tees he draws on with sharpies too i beleive, all for around $20... i live in nyc and had a tee sent to me 25 shipped...the difference is that nak is selling gilden tees but acting like its something besides a weird rip n dip ripoff company and charging more than supreme does for tees. did TJ kick him off Hardies 2 lolol

free max b

FREE MAX B

nickpaolucci

« Reply #476 on: May 26, 2021, 10:17:28 AM »
have you ever met a person who's first name is god? no. but plenty have the name jesus. so thats not an exclusively muslim thing. i have a muslim parent and Im glad. its his middle name (probably meaning hes with him all the time)

you have nothing to fear or loose. your family is white in America you have money not insane amount but money. you decide to just stay in the middle with all options you have. you will not jump down 20 stairs because it would suck to not be able to work. you keep your mouth shut so nothing is going to happen to you. you are right. from your perspective thats how its the only smart way of living. a revolution is so funny to you because actually believing in change wouldn't matter to you. you are not changing shit.

nakel I has mental health problems no doubt. a lot of people have but they dont have some kids talking shit about a person acting loud and wild on the internet.

fixed

bongboarder420

• Rep: 60
« Reply #477 on: May 26, 2021, 10:20:59 AM »
did i miss something? why do people think lotties is closing? i see that they turned off comments, but theres no post or anything about them leaving. they probably turned them off so naks fanboys stop flooding their feed with their stupid comments

just looked on their ig and they updated their bio to ‘closed’

jerrygurneyscream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #478 on: May 26, 2021, 10:26:48 AM »
its not important if your english is good.

fuck Lotties.

and the guy who posts free max b under every post is as mental ill as me

Hey there guy you got a phone number id love to get you on the horn here to see if we cant work this out for yahhhh

free max b

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1428
« Reply #479 on: May 26, 2021, 10:50:23 AM »
I know it's not true, but I'm going to pretend that this horrible thread is the reason they closed.
Shame on all of you