Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178767 times)

cky enthusiast

Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #1500 on: February 11, 2022, 04:59:07 AM »

GuessAgain?

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1501 on: February 11, 2022, 05:08:37 AM »
i was a local at lotties for 4 years, been in there everyday and knew the crew. just got on this website because a kid i go to school with showed me this fool writing all sorts of lies.
heres whats up.  nakel and his homies would come in and be disrespectful on another level. Nakel homie Tyrae  (he worked at FA shop) came in and told Mike to regrip his board that was covered in dog shit. actual dog shit.  Dont believe me? ask any kid who kicked it there or worked there, they know.  mike told the dude to leave, and his B ass ran to Nakel sayin "lotties is wack they disrespected me" n all that. thats what started the whole beef.
then naks homies shop Babylon opened on the same street like 50 feet away. Those fools talked shit everyday and started hitting up everyone in the biz tryin to steal businness from lotties. again, if you dont believe me, ask any of the fools that worked there or kicked it there.
then after some locals got beat up so badly they had to go to the hospital, lotties put it on instagram warning kids to be careful at the local park .  he was looking out for the kids, not anything else. 
Nak and his hoe ass friends took that as disrespect because they are for real stupid as hell, and then they went to the instagram to cause beef. Mike aint do shit wrong, all he did was help the local kids everyday. This fool on here saying mike treated the locals like shit? lol he treated us great and gave us a place to kick it all the time, gave us free stuff whenever we needed. He still makes sure we got boards and shoes to skate even now.
also Mike was fighting cancer the whole time running the shop if you didnt know all that. fool was handling real shit and had to deal with petty ass hoes like Nakel Smith.
after nak did all his crying on instagram, shit got crazy and fools got pressed and in fights.
the homie sammy who kicked it at lotties everyday is mentally challenged and naks little minions threw a bottle at him and pushed him because he was wearing a lotties hoodie. yall think im lying i dont care, ask mike yourself.
mike closed lotties because he was over it plain and simple and so were the fools that worked there. everyday turned into some bullshit. wasnt worth it. not nak or any of his hoe ass friends said shit to mikes face. they just talked shit on instagram but since nakel is famous he got his fans to get kids hurt. was as fuck.
fuck FA,fuck adidas fuck anyone that supports or sponsors nakel. fools a straight up wack skater/wack rapper. dont need to even pay attention much to see how trash of a fool he is. out.

I can 100% picture NaKel being like "There's only room for one mentally challenged guy in skateboarding, get him guys!" in that fully fried kindergartener voice of his.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1957
« Reply #1502 on: February 11, 2022, 05:20:27 AM »
I'm seeing doubles here.

Four Lotties stories!

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2220
« Reply #1503 on: February 11, 2022, 06:09:48 AM »

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1504 on: February 11, 2022, 06:44:37 AM »
we need brink more than ever right now

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1505 on: February 11, 2022, 06:57:25 AM »
Man this has been a graf thread right under my nose all this time? Sick

One time I was skating Edison skatepark in NJ, back when it was all rusty metal, and some old head came thru and just started talking my ear off about PK KID stories while we watched the freights roll by. That park was kinda sick, and I liked it better before they remodeled it. That metal mini ramp was fun. The PK KID stories were good too but the guy sharing them was kind of a punisher. Do people outside of NY/NJ know how hard those throwies go?

Hedgehog In Da Fog

• Rep: -15
« Reply #1506 on: February 11, 2022, 08:02:42 AM »
Nak-el can get fucked.

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #1507 on: February 11, 2022, 08:46:35 AM »
Expand Quote
i was a local at lotties for 4 years, been in there everyday and knew the crew. just got on this website because a kid i go to school with showed me this fool writing all sorts of lies.
heres whats up.  nakel and his homies would come in and be disrespectful on another level. Nakel homie Tyrae  (he worked at FA shop) came in and told Mike to regrip his board that was covered in dog shit. actual dog shit.  Dont believe me? ask any kid who kicked it there or worked there, they know.  mike told the dude to leave, and his B ass ran to Nakel sayin "lotties is wack they disrespected me" n all that. thats what started the whole beef.
then naks homies shop Babylon opened on the same street like 50 feet away. Those fools talked shit everyday and started hitting up everyone in the biz tryin to steal businness from lotties. again, if you dont believe me, ask any of the fools that worked there or kicked it there.
then after some locals got beat up so badly they had to go to the hospital, lotties put it on instagram warning kids to be careful at the local park .  he was looking out for the kids, not anything else. 
Nak and his hoe ass friends took that as disrespect because they are for real stupid as hell, and then they went to the instagram to cause beef. Mike aint do shit wrong, all he did was help the local kids everyday. This fool on here saying mike treated the locals like shit? lol he treated us great and gave us a place to kick it all the time, gave us free stuff whenever we needed. He still makes sure we got boards and shoes to skate even now.
also Mike was fighting cancer the whole time running the shop if you didnt know all that. fool was handling real shit and had to deal with petty ass hoes like Nakel Smith.
after nak did all his crying on instagram, shit got crazy and fools got pressed and in fights.
the homie sammy who kicked it at lotties everyday is mentally challenged and naks little minions threw a bottle at him and pushed him because he was wearing a lotties hoodie. yall think im lying i dont care, ask mike yourself.
mike closed lotties because he was over it plain and simple and so were the fools that worked there. everyday turned into some bullshit. wasnt worth it. not nak or any of his hoe ass friends said shit to mikes face. they just talked shit on instagram but since nakel is famous he got his fans to get kids hurt. was as fuck.
fuck FA,fuck adidas fuck anyone that supports or sponsors nakel. fools a straight up wack skater/wack rapper. dont need to even pay attention much to see how trash of a fool he is. out.
[close]
this is also what i heard, along with that dude trying to light a blunt in the store (and getting pissed that he was told to put it out)

Same here. Also in addition to this, Mike sent a message to Nak saying if he wanted to sort this out face to face, he'd be more than happy too. Nak left him on read, and never responded. AVE called him a pussy.

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #1508 on: February 11, 2022, 09:07:46 AM »
damn, never knew about mike dealing with cancer. is he doing alright now?

westsideloc

• Rep: 15
« Reply #1509 on: February 11, 2022, 09:17:49 AM »
Yeah he chillin. Still has to see doctors sometimes but he finished w surgeries and radiation. That’s the homie. He skate all the time, draws for vans and Baker, also fights a lot of Muay Thai and jiu jitsu. Been doin it since he was young and got me and the homies into it. Would have been jokes if one of them nakel clowns pressed him lol. Mike would whoop they ass.

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #1510 on: February 11, 2022, 12:17:04 PM »
Pretty sure the truth is somewhere in the middle of both of those stories.

Yeah, both sides are too extreme to not be the case lol.

westsideloc

« Reply #1511 on: February 11, 2022, 12:45:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Pretty sure the truth is somewhere in the middle of both of those stories.
[close]

Yeah, both sides are too extreme to not be the case lol.
It ain’t middle of nothing. Look at Nak
And how he acts, fool is a straight up clown. His whole crew are bullies who think they hard. Sad AF.y’all believe what you want, but Lotties was a good shop that looked out for the locals and the kids, just didn’t dick ride nakel and grown ass men looking for free grip n shit. Nak only is around people who dick ride him, fool couldn’t handle being told the truth. He has the biggest ego ever and is only a gangster on the internet. Real life he a bitch

conqueso

« Reply #1512 on: February 11, 2022, 12:53:08 PM »
aye fuck nakel and skateshop dude

back on topic

westsideloc

« Reply #1513 on: February 11, 2022, 12:58:39 PM »
aye fuck nakel and skateshop dude

back on topic

Fuck you and your love for toy graff.

conqueso

« Reply #1514 on: February 11, 2022, 01:05:48 PM »
thanks brotha

this ones right behind my crib

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #1515 on: February 11, 2022, 01:07:14 PM »
we need brink more than ever right now

It's not his business or concern ;)
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #1516 on: February 11, 2022, 01:49:23 PM »
Breaking news: someone connected to IC turns out to be a twat hahah.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #1517 on: February 11, 2022, 02:52:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yeah he chillin. Still has to see doctors sometimes but he finished w surgeries and radiation. That’s the homie. He skate all the time, draws for vans and Baker, also fights a lot of Muay Thai and jiu jitsu. Been doin it since he was young and got me and the homies into it. Would have been jokes if one of them nakel clowns pressed him lol. Mike would whoop they ass.

hell yeah that’s really good to hear. yeah nakels always sucked. i’ve had too many bad encounters with that kid when i lived in la

cky enthusiast

« Reply #1518 on: February 11, 2022, 05:15:36 PM »
shoutout the homie gane

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #1519 on: February 11, 2022, 06:58:35 PM »
 Yeah yeah Nak's a goon and all that but goddamn graff has the most miserable, toxic scene in existence. Everyone's a poser and nobody has done anything original and everyone is shit except (insert rando tagger here).

cky enthusiast

« Reply #1520 on: February 11, 2022, 07:22:08 PM »
couldn’t get a good hand goin huh dude

conqueso

« Reply #1521 on: February 11, 2022, 07:34:48 PM »
Yeah yeah Nak's a goon and all that but goddamn graff has the most miserable, toxic scene in existence. Everyone's a poser and nobody has done anything original and everyone is shit except (insert rando tagger here).

sounds a bit like....skateboarding?

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1522 on: February 12, 2022, 06:04:08 AM »

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #1523 on: February 12, 2022, 06:20:30 AM »
Uh huh? Uh huh? But lemme ask ya this? Will they let me pet the dog?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1128
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #1524 on: February 12, 2022, 06:53:02 AM »
Something I was always curious about, what happened to all of Lotties’ product? That shop was fully stocked one day and gone the next.

Even if he called all the homies and had a fire sale, there’s no way he could have moved all of it…

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1525 on: February 12, 2022, 06:53:19 AM »
Not a big fa fan, not a hater either. Never will buy one cuz I can’t stand nakel. Funny Aidan didn’t wanna be on a team with Milic but signed up to go on trips with nakel sounds fun

Andmoreagain

• Rep: 52
« Reply #1526 on: February 12, 2022, 02:29:49 PM »
Not a big fa fan, not a hater either. Never will buy one cuz I can’t stand nakel. Funny Aidan didn’t wanna be on a team with Milic but signed up to go on trips with nakel sounds fun

Is that true about aidan? that's super weak if so. What he didn't want the jokey skater to show him up?

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #1527 on: February 12, 2022, 02:36:23 PM »
Skateshop beef in general is pretty stupid and childish, and seeing a well-paid pro engage in it is beyond dumb. Like, I get hating mall shops that fuck with local stores that help the scene, or stores with absentee owners who don't give a shit. But, that doesn't appear to be the case with Lotties.

europa1991

• Rep: 57
« Reply #1528 on: February 12, 2022, 05:47:20 PM »
I honestly don’t have an opinion on either side of this beef considering it just seems like some sort of unchecked ego SoCal shit but I will never forgive Nakel for robbing us of potential new David Clark footy

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #1529 on: February 12, 2022, 05:59:01 PM »
I honestly don’t have an opinion on either side of this beef considering it just seems like some sort of unchecked ego SoCal shit but I will never forgive Nakel for robbing us of potential new David Clark footy

*Robbing us of potential wheatley montages also works