Author Topic: The Street Skateboarding Community's Black List:  (Read 8503 times)

Hinna

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
Re: The Street Skateboarding Community's Black List:
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2021, 08:37:33 AM »
al davis the rapist

skatemagmonopolytophat

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2021, 03:43:57 AM »
Well besides the fact that I wipe my ass with the "bible of our sport"...  excuse me as I skip the church of "skate" and their bs. skateboarding is an art, not a sport, not a propaganda machine, religion, cult or street life enthusiast thinking the 80s skate era is back via an entourage affect propaganda war, thinking they're maids with all the washing of brains, the most famous skateboarders skates ugly AF lol.  the olympics reduced skateboarding to stunt man hand rails and posh skate coarse.  The olympics of skateboarding would have actually looked more like, flip in nose manual flip out tricks first try, big spin combos are good too, 360 in and out I'm not that into unless there's a flip in it.  It should have been about how tech we can get, also how creative we can get with real urban street terrain.  we could have had a very impressive showing with just a curb down the street, that is real street skateboarding, not a skatepark with uniforms lol, that grandma colorway though... lol street tech skaters is a group you'll never understand, look a ramp, does a backflip, wow... tech lol               
"Lets dumb down skateboarding", "alert alert, skateboarding is too smart for us." "quick!, bribe them all" lol
List your favorite skate mags that doesn't start with the letter T:
are there any good ones anymore? plus I know a good computer forensic scientist and his sister is one tough lawyer that can gather a nice lawsuit against any company thinking they can bully consumers with reviews. the bible of our sport? you mean the wizard of "OZ" of our artform. how many kids don't get into skateboarding cause the goth kids decided to add a 666 code for carelessness, just to be edgy, ok...., well this is what caring looks like, skateboarding was birthed from caring but you hate skateboarding, you just want money, right? The business of skateboarding has been getting in the way of skateboarding from expressing itself, isn't that ridiculously ironic?
When you know people that skate better than whoever is in the "In" group on the cover... who cares about merit, favoritism never wasted any tape on a international skate video...  don't get butt hurt over opinions now, skateboarding is for free thinkers and that will never change.   
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 03:55:47 AM by skatemagmonopolytophat »

MaXX_I-D

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2021, 03:56:50 AM »
Well besides the fact that I wipe my ass with the "bible of our sport"...  excuse me as I skip the church of "skate" and their bs. skateboarding is an art, not a sport, not a propaganda machine, religion, cult or street life enthusiast thinking the 80s skate era is back via an entourage affect propaganda war, thinking they're maids with all the washing of brains, the most famous skateboarders skates ugly AF lol.  the olympics reduced skateboarding to stunt man hand rails and posh skate coarse.  The olympics of skateboarding would have actually looked more like, flip in nose manual flip out tricks first try, big spin combos are good too, 360 in and out I'm not that into unless there's a flip in it.  It should have been about how tech we can get, also how creative we can get with real urban street terrain.  we could have had a very impressive showing with just a curb down the street, that is real street skateboarding, not a skatepark with uniforms lol, that grandma colorway though... lol street tech skaters is a group you'll never understand, look a ramp, does a backflip, wow... tech lol               
"Lets dumb down skateboarding", "alert alert, skateboarding is too smart for us." "quick!, bribe them all" lol
are there any good ones anymore? plus I know a good computer forensic scientist and his sister is one tough lawyer that can gather a nice lawsuit against any company thinking they can bully consumers with reviews. the bible of our sport? you mean the wizard of "OZ" of our artform. how many kids don't get into skateboarding cause the goth kids decided to add a 666 code for carelessness, just to be edgy, ok...., well this is what caring looks like, skateboarding was birthed from caring but you hate skateboarding, you just want money, right? The business of skateboarding has been getting in the way of skateboarding from expressing itself, isn't that ridiculously ironic?
When you know people that skate better than whoever is in the "In" group on the cover... who cares about merit, favoritism never wasted any tape on a international skate video...  don't get butt hurt over opinions now, skateboarding is for free thinkers and that will never change.   
You made a new account just for this?

skatemagmonopolytophat

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2021, 04:12:18 AM »
If you were a victim, I encourage anyone, male or female to drop names on here: time to be brave for the sake of our skate world (skaters of all ages depend on your voice, if you own a skateboard, you are apart of the skate world, say something, you are safe and protected now.  break through the barrier. and to whoever dropped a name, you are true skate punk, fuck yeah.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2021, 05:49:47 AM »
i’m a victim of your terrible posting

Omars_Dad

• Rep: 61
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2021, 05:50:30 AM »
this will be unpopular...i don't think skate moss deserves all the hate she gets. i understood it a few years ago but she seems to skate a lot and keeps progressing, can't hate on that too much

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2021, 06:09:34 AM »

Lowcard you imbecile

It's a new account every time I visit, piggy. Your point is?   

Are you that cooked that you forget the email and password of your previous account every time you post?

flippy lippy

• Rep: -23
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2021, 06:18:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Nah i skate big boards cause i got big ass feet and a big ass dick
[close]

More like cuz you need an excuse not to pop your tricks
U increase the font size on ur phone too? Cards did it on a 7.5

skatemagmonopolytophat

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2021, 06:20:51 AM »
you play with cards that are rigged, lost balance to habits of abuse.

Best street tech skateboarders that should get more spot light:
#1. Leo Baker  I am glad I was able to correct this, we accept and respect who you are.  that nollie inward heel looking polished, manny tech flip combos, the way street tech was intended (:
#2: add whoever you think could be on the same boat, I know at least 5 more but I want to see who else is mentioned and if they can with a straight face.  I remember when no young skaters cared about politics, I blame the 9-11 aftermath sequence and families on moonshine thinking they are keyboard soldiers when they are just posers hurting our scene online cause they think they can shape our political views when they are the ones getting influenced by us, realizing how pathetic their existence is where they don't belong, don't you got some "all gas no breaks" show to embarrass yourself on?     
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 03:49:27 PM by skatemagmonopolytophat »

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2021, 06:25:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nah i skate big boards cause i got big ass feet and a big ass dick
[close]
[close]

More like cuz you need an excuse not to pop your tricks
U increase the font size on ur phone too? Cards did it on a 7.5

Good for cards, however I'm not him and I'm also not insane enough to try and mctwist in the snow. I'm perfectly happy popping on my wide boards

flippy lippy

• Rep: -23
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2021, 06:32:37 AM »

Best non-male street tech skateboarders:
#1: Alexis Sablone
#2. Leo Baker
#3: add however you think could be on the same boat, I know at least 5 more but I want to see who else is mentioned and if they can with a straight face

Bruh Leo Baker is male
Arin, Jamie Reyes, adrianne sloboh, rayessa, poe pinson

skatemagmonopolytophat

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2021, 06:33:28 AM »
influencers are just the fashion world's idea of hacking the skate world for profit, butchering our aesthetic, skateboarding is not a crime, influencers are lol 

Mariatorresflores

• Rep: -95
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2021, 06:34:55 AM »

#2. Leo Baker
#3: add however you think could be on the same boat, I know at least 5 more but I want to see who else is mentioned and if they can with a straight face

Dude's trying to get kooked hard. Don't start of so thirsty man,  it's unflattering.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2021, 07:32:46 AM »
Expand Quote

#2. Leo Baker
[close]

Dude's trying to get kooked hard. Don't start of so thirsty man,  it's unflattering.

This is account 4 for him. Each one worse than the last

skatemagmonopolytophat

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2021, 08:08:30 AM »
did sweet pete grow a stash? taking your pickings still at your old highschool... we know why you don't like this list.   ::)

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2021, 08:15:17 AM »
did sweet pete grow a stash? taking your pickings still at your old highschool... we know why you don't like this list.   ::)

I have no idea what you're getting at, probably that I'm a wooderson type character that hangs around the high school? You're the one who is bringing up your skate accomplishments from decades ago like that means anything

escape scientology. love

• Rep: -1
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2021, 08:52:15 AM »
 8) yep and this exposes you  further as a poser since you have never seen the skate movie I am referring to.  consider yourself completely discredited, industry plant.  go roll away in your inline skates LOL

cky enthusiast

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2021, 08:57:26 AM »
you have outed yourself as an industry plant for not
consuming enough skateboard media

escape scientology. love

• Rep: -1
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2021, 09:09:45 AM »
you have outed yourself from the true skate community, not someone's fishbowl for profit, for not consuming classic skate media strictly 90s and 2000s and after that, you obviously don't skate, we'll still be able to size up a fake after you adapt.  you just outed yourself for always being his backup, they assign you in pairs, like cops.  ::)

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2021, 09:23:40 AM »
8) yep and this exposes you  further as a poser since you have never seen the skate movie I am referring to.  consider yourself completely discredited, industry plant.  go roll away in your inline skates LOL

Account 5 has appeared, guess you can't get banned if you keep making a newer, more stupid account every day.
And damn, i haven't seen a movie, guess i can't ride a skateboard to the bank to cash this very large illuminati/wide board cabal check that just came in the mail 

MaXX_I-D

« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2021, 10:25:42 AM »
This is getting sad. I hope you are doing well mentally.

boi-cuzudo

« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2021, 11:07:47 AM »
OP do you like Cariuma?

Loki700

« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2021, 11:37:14 AM »
This thread is so bad I think OP gave me cancer
teslas are the longboards of automobiles

cky enthusiast

« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2021, 12:05:28 PM »
you have outed yourself from the true skate community, not someone's fishbowl for profit, for not consuming classic skate media strictly 90s and 2000s and after that, you obviously don't skate, we'll still be able to size up a fake after you adapt.  you just outed yourself for always being his backup, they assign you in pairs, like cops.  ::)

i kissed a girl and i liked it

the taste of her cherry chapstick

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2021, 12:18:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i kissed a girl and i liked it

the taste of her cherry chapstick

It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2021, 01:50:38 PM »
I skate 8.75 because it feels good for me skating transition.  My feet and penis are average size but if I part my pubes just right and use some product my penis looks very successful.
Gnarred, successful penis images helps build self confidence!  I’ve been told by several lovers it’s not the size that matters it’s how successful the penis can be

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2021, 02:24:09 PM »
Can you define "Street Skateboarding Community" and how the votes are tallied.   

skatemagmonopolytophat

« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2021, 04:03:19 PM »
DaleSr, you are a pig with wings, not an eagle and definitely not a street tech skateboarder, don't get it twisted, Macy flips lol 

conqueso

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2021, 04:08:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You made a new account just for this?

cheetah sheets stylin' on you

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2021, 04:10:21 PM »