Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread  (Read 45116 times)

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 832
Re: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread
« Reply #1890 on: October 15, 2023, 08:46:17 AM »
i watched sonny two rivers vs. cobra...both japanese.....

Haha I actually watched that the other day. Stomper Gouldie YouTube channel or jack sabbath?

Some wrestling fans might know Sonny better in his masked gimmick as Super Strong Machine but the sonny character was supposed to be the son of an actual first nations wrestler they had. Stampede sure loved their kayfabe families that made no sense...Athol Foley cracks me up every time I see him, same with Volkan Singh and Jeff Gouldie.

I was really impressed with Cobra when I first saw him so I looked him up. I knew his name but had no idea his little bro was Shunji Takano, who was one of the biggest japanese dudes (physically...he was like 6'8) back in the day but could work like a little guy. Ive mostly seen him as Super Ninja in AWA. He was in Stampede for a while too, I just haven't seen any tape of it yet. Cobra was a really good worker too, very smooth style. I assumed he was a luchador because of his complexion and the mask so it was surprising to find out he was japanese but it turns out their father was an African American marine and they got a lot of shit growing up for being mixed blood because Japan was (is?) racist as hell. Same story with Aja Kong. Pretty rad they were all able to become extremely accomplished and even legendary in Aja's case.

It was tough at first but I’m just trying to take it in right now. On another note, Collision looks like it’ll be good tonight. Excited for Samoa Joe’s match.

I've never actually given SMW a proper sequential watch so it would probably be better if I did it that way.

Watched collision tonight.

Enjoyed Edge shitting all over Starks in the promo but please don't start doing the stupid ass beat up the Indy guys dressed as security spots every week again. You killed that horse with Wardlow and you're just beating it every time you do it now.

Joe match was so-so. Willie Mack would have a decent look if he was a few inches taller but currently he kinda just looks like my friends dad walking around in his underwear. I would keep the colors but wear tights and high boots like a modern JYD. This was another example of giving too much and unnecessarily even booking.. felt like Joe was eating offense or selling for most of the match then he just pops up and hits the muscle buster.

Laughed during the CJ interview when Andretti walks in and you can hear someone the crowd audibly groaning and saying "noooo". Yeah I know Jericho likes him, but he's way too vanilla and nothing about him stands out. He's a more likeable Yuta at best. CJ shouldn't even be wasting her time with him

With the roster they have there is zero excuse to be putting Daniels on a flagship show in 2023. They had like 20 guys in backstage segments who would have been better in that spot. He looks old as fuck and his entire offense these days seems to be armdrag based which is when you really know they're done.

Dustin is soooo good. That promo was awesome and it makes me so sad to know Tony will never have the balls to put the belt on him before he retires.

What's with Tony putting tag guys in singles matches lately? I want to see Boulder get better but feeding him to Kyle Fletchers skinny ass (and having him hit a powerbomb no less) aint how you get there.

I guess theyre trying to give Skye Blue a personality but it's gonna take more than king diamond eye makeup. Decent match tho and I'm not going to complain about seeing more of her.

Keith Lee didn't do much to assuage the rumors that his lungs are fucked from COVID and he can't work an actual singles match anymore.

Nick Wayne is an awful actor. Not sure if even JR will be able to get a compelling segment out of him.

Main event was ok. Christian is still great character wise but he's definitely looking a little iffy in the ring. Second match in a row where he's struggled to get someone up for a spot, and it's not like Darby and Danielson are big dudes.

The run in parade and edge saves the day shit is already overplayed. Especially if you're going to play the fuckin music every time for everyone...I know this is a common criticism but it always looks so dumb when theyre supposed to be running in to save the day and have apparently stopped to cue the sound guy on the way. I miss the old days where you'd just hear the crowd pop and then you'd have a few seconds of wondering who it was going to be because sometimes it would be someone totally unexpected.

Mr. Kamikazi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -115
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #1891 on: October 17, 2023, 06:14:49 PM »
Collision was disappointing. I wanted more out of the Samoa Joe match but was pretty disappointed. I felt like it was visibly a half assed looking match as the ref had to pause on counting because of Joe by the ropes & the camera shows him quick moving his hand out of the way but then kicks out at 2.5…. AEW just isn’t polished & that’s what I want.

Samoa Joe vs Hobbs or Miro is what I want.

As far as Copeland goes, it’s honestly boring & I agree about Nick Wayne. Again, he just looks like a mint on card High School Student & I can’t imagine he’s going to do much for any storyline he’s involved in. Copeland/Edge became bland after his awesome heel run in WWE. All his stuff with the Judgement day even wore out quick.

Great match last night with Gunther vs Bronson Reed for the IC title. Gunther power moved Reed which is pure gold. Bronson Reed is becoming an enjoyable watch for me. Big guy with agility!

SHAQUEEFA

• Rep: 16
« Reply #1892 on: October 18, 2023, 05:52:39 AM »
Too soon to have Bronson losing a title match that dude should be squashing fools.

Absolutely love Gunther he is a beast.

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1893 on: October 18, 2023, 04:45:04 PM »
Too soon to have Bronson losing a title match that dude should be squashing fools.

Absolutely love Gunther he is a beast.

I feel the same in regards to Bronson. I knew he wasn’t going to win so curious why they did that. Unless we will get a storyline which I’m thinking will be the case.

Gunther is the best in wrestling at this point in time. Excited to see Kaiser get that push as it’s coming. Bron Breakker too!

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -223
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1894 on: October 18, 2023, 06:46:36 PM »
Lexis King vignettes are 🔥. Solid character work. AEW may have dropped the ball, but the verdict is still out.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #1895 on: October 18, 2023, 07:01:31 PM »
Lexis King vignettes are 🔥. Solid character work. AEW may have dropped the ball, but the verdict is still out.

He had plenty of chances in AEW, but he just didn’t do much in the ring

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -223
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1896 on: October 18, 2023, 07:20:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Seems to be the trend with all solid character work guys from Sandow to Fiend.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1897 on: October 18, 2023, 07:34:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Seems to be the trend with all solid character work guys from Sandow to Fiend.

Just gotta be passable as each and have creative really behind your corner like Dom (and presumably Rocks daughter)

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1898 on: October 20, 2023, 10:17:37 AM »
I know you don't like him and it's easy to write him off as a nepo baby, but I think Dom is pretty undeniable right now. Him getting booed off the mic is hilarious and his chemistry with Rhea is great, but what impressed me and made me think I might be wrong about him is how he keeps his character up and finds ways to interject it and his storylines into every situation and appearance. It's just good heel work, like a very poor man's MJF.

I do think theres something to be said about growing up around the business in that regard. It's not a sure thing by any means, but it does seem like a lot of the time they hit the ground running, albeit with a tendency to flame out quickly as well. Dunno about Rocky but Santino's daughter looks like she might have a winner with her beauty queen character, I really like what she's doing.

Timeless Toni is a great gimmick too. They need to get her as far away from Ruby and Paige as possible and never have them on screen together again and just pretend like that never happened. I don't even want to know what kind of super blow Tony was on when he went "GUYS! I know! We'll put them in DX colors but have them spray paint stuff like the NWO! It can't fail!"

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1899 on: October 20, 2023, 12:16:27 PM »
Bought a Danhausen figure & a Rey Fenix figure. Danhausen more as a figure as it’s done well & Fenix because he’s sick. I just wish he was utilized more but I’ve read this may be due to visa issues.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1900 on: October 21, 2023, 07:13:19 PM »
Didn’t realize that I needed a Malachi vs BD match, but I do! 

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 821
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #1901 on: October 21, 2023, 08:19:48 PM »
Just wanted to comment on a few points that were brought up in here recently:

-loved the Gunther/Reed match for the IC title. Makes sense why Gunther won but I was still sad. Bronson Reed is one of my recent faves, and I love his Tsunami finisher, especially with how they change the camera angle for it. Great example of less-is-more working for a wrestler - he's just a mean guy who wears shades indoors, permanently has a sneer on his face, and wrestles heel. No need for promos, character development, any of that stuff.

-I am also stoked on Toni's new character work. Been watching her since Mae Young Classic and have enjoyed seeing her grow as a wrestler.

-I also agree about Dom's heel work. For someone who had a WWE opportunity handed to him on a platter, he is certainly making the most of it.

Anyone think LA Knight is going to dethrone Roman, or are they still holding out for Rock/Roman at Wrestlemania?
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1902 on: October 21, 2023, 08:27:28 PM »
Just wanted to comment on a few points that were brought up in here recently:

-loved the Gunther/Reed match for the IC title. Makes sense why Gunther won but I was still sad. Bronson Reed is one of my recent faves, and I love his Tsunami finisher, especially with how they change the camera angle for it. Great example of less-is-more working for a wrestler - he's just a mean guy who wears shades indoors, permanently has a sneer on his face, and wrestles heel. No need for promos, character development, any of that stuff.

-I am also stoked on Toni's new character work. Been watching her since Mae Young Classic and have enjoyed seeing her grow as a wrestler.

-I also agree about Dom's heel work. For someone who had a WWE opportunity handed to him on a platter, he is certainly making the most of it.

Anyone think LA Knight is going to dethrone Roman, or are they still holding out for Rock/Roman at Wrestlemania?

Cody will get it.   Storyline is there plus an established popular star.   I don’t think the brass feels like LA Knights popularity will remain high or whether he’ll fade like a Strowman who arguably never needed the be top guy/have the belt

Rock will never eat the pin.   He literally has producers on set counting the punches he gives vs receives.  His giving days have long since passed and get fainter as his Hollywood star dims.   Being a God in the Fed is all he really has left

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1903 on: October 22, 2023, 11:42:32 AM »
Andrade and Danielson fucked pretty damn hard. It was sloppy early but in a good way, like an actual struggle with guys looking for openings and counters and I loved the finish there. Andrade looks good even in defeat. Very apt for them being in Memphis.

I don't know if it was just my TV or the gear or a bad spray tan or what but Danielson looked like he was green... not "green" as in inexperienced... like his skin had a greenish hue to it. Did anyone else notice that?

I can't believe they had Dave Brown. He didn't age for 30 years during the studio run but man he is old as fuck now. He didn't get to say much with 3 other guys talking over him but he's still got it a little bit. He even sort of called Kingston out for not selling his leg haha. Anyways I loved the tupelo callback and even though that shit was like tailored to a Memphis and ECW mark like myself it was a little overdone at the end. Eddie should not get superman booking.

Thigh blue doing her goth girl thing in Scooby Doo gear just looks weird. She's getting smoother in the ring though.

I really don't get their booking strategy because I had no reason to watch the second hour at all so I didnt. TK consistently gives away what should be the main event to kick off the show and all it does is make me miss half the match because I'm a little late. Just put a couple workrate Indy darlings on and follow the nitro formula. That BD Andrade match deserves main event billing all day but I really think Tony just doesn't understand what a star Andrade could be. He's like Omega level good. I've been a huge mark for him ever since I randomly saw a La Sombra match years ago.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1904 on: October 22, 2023, 05:39:24 PM »
Completely agree on Andrade but I feel like Tony’s gun shy on him bc it seems like Andrade is never available.    Maybe that’s just how Tony has used him too.   

maxpalmerfan

• Rep: -4
  • free max b
« Reply #1905 on: October 22, 2023, 07:17:56 PM »
Completely agree on Andrade but I feel like Tony’s gun shy on him bc it seems like Andrade is never available.    Maybe that’s just how Tony has used him too.   
saying this as a day one AEW fan who adamantly doesn't watch or support the fed, i think TK's booking and decisions in general have been piss poor the last few months or so. small example but doing ortiz vs santana on fucking rampage instead of full gear is so insanely dumb. there's legitimate heat there and one of the biggest complaints I see for AEW is the lack of story, which i agree with to an extent. that was a little off topic lol but yeah Andrade and Danielson was excellent and i'm always down to see more of Andrade

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1906 on: October 22, 2023, 11:01:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
saying this as a day one AEW fan who adamantly doesn't watch or support the fed, i think TK's booking and decisions in general have been piss poor the last few months or so. small example but doing ortiz vs santana on fucking rampage instead of full gear is so insanely dumb. there's legitimate heat there and one of the biggest complaints I see for AEW is the lack of story, which i agree with to an extent. that was a little off topic lol but yeah Andrade and Danielson was excellent and i'm always down to see more of Andrade

Andrade did take a while to get cooking.   He came into AEW too buff and it hurt his in ring style.   His first NXT champ match against Gargano is what got me back into pro wrestling so I’ll always be behind him.   He is just missing that Selina Vega component that got him over in NXT where he was kinda up and down at first there too

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1907 on: October 23, 2023, 07:44:22 PM »
Andrade vs Danielson was great. Andrade still came out looking like a victor. Again, Samoa Joe needs to be in a good storyline as I want more. He pretty much squashed Neis & that’s it. I want to see more. I did just order three ROH dvds where he goes against Angle & one against Punk. Not a fan of Punk at all….never was.

Happy to see the Bronson backing in here as he is great. Again, style with the shades, the overall look & can do a great promo. I will however say I would like to see Chad Gable get the IC title when ever the Ring General is done.

AEW; anyone know if when Regal was part of AEW was he a part of the creative process? I feel like there was a time when some of AEW had structure. Again, every night is just the Royal Rumble countdown. Who will enter & what will we see?

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1908 on: October 23, 2023, 09:27:16 PM »
Don’t think Regal did creative outside BCC.   

Agree on the run ins and I think the answer is basically just wanting everyone to get some screen time.   

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1909 on: October 23, 2023, 10:48:10 PM »
In lesser news:

NWA got a TV deal with The CW

Impact is changing back to TNA in the new year (and is the likely landing spot for CM Punk, I’d theorize )

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1910 on: October 24, 2023, 12:47:37 PM »

Agree on the run ins and I think the answer is basically just wanting everyone to get some screen time.

I was just curious as before when I put it on, there seemed to be storylines or some consistency. I feel like once Punk was returning & the Death Triangle lost the trios titles to the Bucks & Omega (should have never happened), it became noticeably bad besides one good match per show. Again, these random Wardlow squash matches trying to make him be Goldberg, along with strange singles matches that never have any follow up are frustrating as the talent is there. Why are we not seeing Fenix every week or Andrade more? And most importantly, let's see more Samoa Joe, Malakia Black & Claudio. Claudio can be utilized way better in the singles side of things. He has talent, has a great in ring ability & is being held back by the BCC if you ask me. That faction makes no sense as none of them are English either.

I could care less about Copeland as he has been done in my world. Once he was forced out of the Judgement day, that should have been it. I was excited for his Hell in a Cell match at mania but it disappointed. I think the off script back & forth with Starks was embarrassing & just unnecessary & just made AEW feel like I was actually in a gymnasium or a farmers market watching wrestling which I do not have any desire to do.

Will Ospreay headed to the Fed?

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1911 on: October 24, 2023, 12:49:28 PM »
Let me also add Timeless Too Storm is great but I cannot stand her finisher; the lack of height and sit down element of that little driver should not ever be perceived as a knockout move. She should adopt a really sick submission. Every time I see that I am embarrassed for her.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 06:35:56 PM by Mr. Kamikazi »

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1912 on: October 24, 2023, 01:58:34 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I was just curious as before when I put it on, there seemed to be storylines or some consistency. I feel like once Punk was returning & the Death Triangle lost the trios titles to the Bucks & Omega (should have never happened), it became noticeably bad besides one good match per show. Again, these random Wardlow squash matches trying to make him be Goldberg, along with strange singles matches that never have any follow up are frustrating as the talent is there. Why are we not seeing Fenix every week or Andrade more? And most importantly, let's see more Samoa Joe, Malakia Black & Claudio. Claudio can be utilized way better in the singles side of things. He has talent, has a great in ring ability & is being held back by the BCC if you ask me. That faction makes no sense as none of them are English either.

I could care less about Copeland as he has been done in my world. Once he was forced out of the Judgement day, that should have been it. I was excited for his Hell in a Cell match at mania but it disappointed. I think the off script back & forth with Starks was embarrassing & just unnecessary & just made AEW feel like I was actually in a gymnasium or a farmers market watching wrestling which I do not have any desire to do.

Fenix had to drop his belt because of Visa issues (which seems to be the case for most of the Mexican wrestlers at one time or another).   

Malachi is back and is teasing some interesting feuds with Danielson/BCC.   I’d love to see any of the HoB have a match with Claudio

Osprey to the Fed would surprise me.   Seems like hes had a good relationship with AEW and frankly the Fed doesn’t need an upper mid guy

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1913 on: October 24, 2023, 06:39:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Fenix had to drop his belt because of Visa issues (which seems to be the case for most of the Mexican wrestlers at one time or another).   

Malachi is back and is teasing some interesting feuds with Danielson/BCC.   I’d love to see any of the HoB have a match with Claudio

Osprey to the Fed would surprise me.   Seems like hes had a good relationship with AEW and frankly the Fed doesn’t need an upper mid guy

He’s already making mention of it. “It’s on the table” according to him. I feel like a match between him & Balor would be great or throw him in with Dragunov (I think they have had a match before).

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1914 on: October 24, 2023, 07:05:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

He’s already making mention of it. “It’s on the table” according to him. I feel like a match between him & Balor would be great or throw him in with Dragunov (I think they have had a match before).

True, but he also included TnA/Impact in that statement, so who knows if it’s just a negotiation tactic. 

It’s kinda like MJF always mentioning the Fed, but I don’t honestly see him jumping.    The main event scene is too full for anyone of his or Ospreys stature to fill in.    They wouldn’t be the ones to dethrone Roman and if they’re heels, they’d just be fodder for Cody.   

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1915 on: October 24, 2023, 10:17:33 PM »
Is having Becky Lynch lose to two different NxT wrestlers good for her?   Is she still bulletproof as a character?   Haven’t really taken much note of her lately

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1916 on: October 25, 2023, 03:24:02 AM »
Is having Becky Lynch lose to two different NxT wrestlers good for her?   Is she still bulletproof as a character?   Haven’t really taken much note of her lately

I think this is due to them trying to help push the women’s division in NXT. I agree that it was quick & I still feel like Tiffany losing was a bad idea. I’m wondering if she will just head straight to RAW & start getting ready to take on Ripley as there have been subtle references to that. No one from my point of view will dethrone her at Crown Jewel. Unless they really want to push Nia Jax.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1917 on: October 25, 2023, 04:29:42 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think this is due to them trying to help push the women’s division in NXT. I agree that it was quick & I still feel like Tiffany losing was a bad idea. I’m wondering if she will just head straight to RAW & start getting ready to take on Ripley as there have been subtle references to that. No one from my point of view will dethrone her at Crown Jewel. Unless they really want to push Nia Jax.

The tough thing about women like Jade and Ripley (and to an extent Charlotte) is that they tower over all all the women and look like legit physical specimens and make all the other female wrestlers look like phonies/ex-gymnasts.   Nia is the only one I’d actually believe could best anyone in a fight because I think she could just absorb punishment.   Sasha/Mercedes worked well because she was an athletic freak, but she was a little smaller than everyone she went against.   

Joshi gals never seem like they’re allowed to tap into that Shimmer violence that makes them believable threats (which I thought hurt Kairi) but I still enjoy their wrestling. 

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1918 on: October 25, 2023, 08:34:26 AM »
Oh and re: Pillman Jr... As much as I don't want this to be the case because of how fond of his dad I am I think he's hopeless. He's uncoordinated and awkward in the ring (the Omega thing was painful to watch... he even copied his run) and he's a really bland live promo. It's not impossible that he figures it out but I really won't be surprised if his push hits a wall the second they hand him a live mic or put him in with someone who hasn't had time to work out a full sequence of spots with him at the PC beforehand. All the window dressing in the world couldn't save him.

Also I'm sure he didn't pick it but I hate that name. Sounds like a used car lot. I heard Brock Anderson got released, so maybe we'll see Infiniti Emperor or Acura Pharaoh vignettes soon.

Only tangentially related, but have you ever seen the behind the scenes footage of Pillmans got a gun? There's a whole bunch of leaked footage from the satellite feeds that shows a lot of the moments like that from our younger days in a way I'd never seen. It's pretty cool stuff. Here's the series, I forget which one the Pillman stuff is in though.

https://archive.org/details/off-the-air-trimoon/

Btw Internet Archive has become a really great place to find wrestling, especially with YouTube doing the shitty adblocker thing now. I just started watching Lucha Underground again on there and it's also got the re-c-dubb project - basically ECW with all the network edits undone - and a bunch of territory compilations.

@Mr. Kamikazi I think Regal gave input but as far as I can tell the AEW creative process is "suggest things to Tony and hope he does them" so I don't know how formal it was. I can't remember if it was someone here (shaqueefa maybe?) or elsewhere but I remember seeing someone say they thought Tony had been fantasy booking in his head so long that he basically had the first 2 years planned out but nothing beyond that and now he just makes up a tournament or has a "dream match" when he gets stuck. It definitely tracks with the product we see. He also seems like he just doesn't know how to pivot when things don't go to plan and given how often his roster gets hurt he ends up trying to force square pegs into round holes far more often than he should.

I agree with you Joe should have something front and center. He's not going to be able to work like this forever and he's way too good to not feature... I think he's the second best promo in the company behind MJF (Hangman is really good too) and there's only a handful of guys in the fed I have ahead of him in that regard (Sami definitely but there's a few others that are close). He's got Jake style psychology but he can fire up and do shouty big guy promos too, and hes always always always believable. The only thing that I can kinda shit on is that he does the thing where he talks quietly for a few sentences and THEN STARTS SHOUTING and then goes back to quiet again and so on and so forth for the entire promo. He's gotten better about it in AEW but still falls into it sometimes, especially in backstage promos.

I feel like Andrade vs Danielson only scratched the surface of what those two could do. As good as it was, there's a lot of room for improvement with how good those dudes are and some of the spots didn't come off, like Andrades fake kick/spinning back elbow thing kinda missed the mark. Since Danielson is apparently going to be doing a program with HoB I would cum buckets if they put Andrade against Swerve for a while. I feel like that would absolutely steal whatever show you put it on and elevate both guys. Throw Miro and Cass in there somewhere and make the TNT belt the "workrate" belt so it  matters again. I legit don't even remember who has it right now.

Atiba -  I think Becky is fully made at this point. All the horsewomen can put anyone they want over and still be a viable threat at any time. She cooled off a little bit that was kind of inevitable given the fact she was legitimately probably the most over person in all of wrestling at one point.

Have you heard anything about AR Fox or do you know what happened with All-in... never really got the whole story there but it seems like he's done? Kind of a shame, Im pretty sure they were going to revisit the ambulance match with Swerve at some point.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1919 on: October 25, 2023, 10:43:38 AM »
Right, I just didn’t know if Becky ever cooled off as hard as say Braun Strowman did and he was shit hot for a good stretch around that time too to the point people were questioning the booking of him not beating Brock (though in hindsight it makes perfect sense)

I forgot what AR Fox did.   Something about leaving them in the lurch at the last minute