Author Topic: Daan on homophobia  (Read 65974 times)

Steve Kelly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -228
Re: Daan on homophobia
« Reply #240 on: August 06, 2021, 11:02:46 AM »
8 pages in a day of shit talking about someone who will never read it; Is this the new TK of Baker thread? Good thing Daan posted some ignorant shit so we can all put that thread to bed for a while I guess. It's like the posters here need a constant punching bag to validate their own righteousness. The Foy said the N word topic's back too, can't wait to weigh in on such important matters.

I mean how many posts of preaching to the choir do you people need to feel important? Threatening him with violence in certain instances. You are no better.

kook me all you want; blind hate seems like all some of you are capable of and belittling others is the only thing you can do to feel that fleeting sense of self-importance you so crave.

Posting here isn't activism people, if you got something to say to him/about his shit post dm him like anyone with integrity and empathy should.

100%. Glad to hear someone here has an understanding of human nature.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1128
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #241 on: August 06, 2021, 11:05:23 AM »
8 pages in a day of shit talking about someone who will never read it; Is this the new TK of Baker thread? Good thing Daan posted some ignorant shit so we can all put that thread to bed for a while I guess. It's like the posters here need a constant punching bag to validate their own righteousness. The Foy said the N word topic's back too, can't wait to weigh in on such important matters.

I mean how many posts of preaching to the choir do you people need to feel important? Threatening him with violence in certain instances. You are no better.

kook me all you want; blind hate seems like all some of you are capable of and belittling others is the only thing you can do to feel that fleeting sense of self-importance you so crave.

Posting here isn't activism people, if you got something to say to him/about his shit post dm him like anyone with integrity and empathy should.a man
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #242 on: August 06, 2021, 11:07:44 AM »
Dick move by Daan, but this thread sounds like a Taliban picnic.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1390
« Reply #243 on: August 06, 2021, 11:09:27 AM »

Inshallah

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 149
« Reply #244 on: August 06, 2021, 11:14:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Inshallah

Bro we smoke opium and will enter Jannah

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #245 on: August 06, 2021, 11:19:06 AM »

Sounds like a blast.

SourPatch MOY

• Rep: -30
« Reply #246 on: August 06, 2021, 11:19:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
why the fuck is everything left wing or right wing politics with you Americans?

That is the real propaganda that there is even a left or a right. Trump was really good friends with Hillary before they pretended to be "against" each other.

Your president is a reanimated zombie. An elderly man with hardly any brain function left. A war mongering pedarest too.

It's all theatre. The predator class have got you right where they want you. Fight amongst your selves while they steal all your loosh.

Its a fucking circus. Jeff Bezos has enough money to end the homeless problem in America but no the cunt is spending billions on cock shaped rockets and pretending to go to "space" when the world is experiencing a fake pandemic. And you American applaud him for being such an entrepreneur.

Its circus land and America is fucking clown town.
[close]

I mean, I literally agree with all of this, but what does it have to do with Daan's post?
If anything, people pretending there is a "gay agenda" outside of basic equality/equity is just distraction and supports everything you just said.
[close]

yeah you are right. I got triggered by the left/right comments.

Fuck Daan. Him posting that is absolutely regular and ignorant. He clearly has some homophobic views. A career ending move as a celebrity in this day age.
I love the irony of SLAP.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #247 on: August 06, 2021, 11:41:54 AM »

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #248 on: August 06, 2021, 11:46:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Inshallah
[close]

mashallah

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1032
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #249 on: August 06, 2021, 12:02:46 PM »

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -224
« Reply #250 on: August 06, 2021, 12:09:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Inshallah
[close]

[close]

mashallah

Except the Taliban is very much anti homosexual.

https://tsosrefugees.org/stories/the-taliban-slaughtered-gay-men-like-animals
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

autisticskaterkowabunga

• im a gay bitch
« Reply #251 on: August 06, 2021, 12:16:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

That is the real propaganda that there is even a left or a right. Trump was really good friends with Hillary before they pretended to be "against" each other.

Your president is a reanimated zombie. An elderly man with hardly any brain function left. A war mongering pedarest too.

It's all theatre. The predator class have got you right where they want you. Fight amongst your selves while they steal all your loosh.

Its a fucking circus. Jeff Bezos has enough money to end the homeless problem in America but no the cunt is spending billions on cock shaped rockets and pretending to go to "space" when the world is experiencing a fake pandemic. And you American applaud him for being such an entrepreneur.

[close]

I mean, I literally agree with all of this, but what does it have to do with Daan's post?
If anything, people pretending there is a "gay agenda" outside of basic equality/equity is just distraction and supports everything you just said.
[close]

yeah you are right. I got triggered by the left/right comments.

Fuck Daan. Him posting that is absolutely regular and ignorant. He clearly has some homophobic views. A career ending move as a celebrity in this day age.
Wow I can't believe this fuckin nina just said regular

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -23
« Reply #252 on: August 06, 2021, 12:20:31 PM »

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #253 on: August 06, 2021, 12:21:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Inshallah
[close]

[close]

mashallah
[close]

I mean obviously. We just were making fun of mouth for his consistently bad takes

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -224
« Reply #254 on: August 06, 2021, 12:27:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Inshallah
[close]

[close]

mashallah
[close]

[close]

I mean obviously. We just were making fun of mouth for his consistently bad takes

So many bad takes on this thing that it’s hard to keep track.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

SourPatch MOY

« Reply #255 on: August 06, 2021, 12:33:42 PM »
Maybe Miley Cyrus can educate him

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #256 on: August 06, 2021, 12:47:34 PM »

Posting here isn't activism people, if you got something to say to him/about his shit post dm him like anyone with integrity and empathy should.

Gnar'd
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1267
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #257 on: August 06, 2021, 01:16:32 PM »
it’s crazy like

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2533
« Reply #258 on: August 06, 2021, 01:21:08 PM »
I've deleted a bunch of posts quoting a blatantly transphobic post. Instead of replying to these posts, please just report them.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

dustyassrocketswitchv

• Rep: -138
« Reply #259 on: August 06, 2021, 01:38:32 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

big texas cummer

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #260 on: August 06, 2021, 01:44:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I agree 100% and commend you for making a post like that.

I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Letsfilmavideo

• Rep: 16
« Reply #261 on: August 06, 2021, 01:52:55 PM »
Hey hey hey watch it with the anti-clown propaganda.

Would gnar if I could
I always got one of my boys holdin a jar of leak and a fat blunt, so as soon as i land the trick we gettin wet you know?

manuva

• Rep: -1
« Reply #262 on: August 06, 2021, 02:00:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Screw you Daan....now I have a reason to just call you Euro Trash
[close]

I mean let's be fair there should be a place to be conservative or right-wing in skateboarding, I do feel like being homophobic, sexist, racist or a (harmful) conspiracy theorist should not.

Daan seems to be the latter and the 18 loves him for it.

*Also shouldn't by logic Aussies be Euro-Trash?
[close]

These things go hand in hand, being conservative/right-wing very quickly devolves into anti-gay/anti-minority nearly immediately

I don't know if I agree, being left-wing doesn't automatically lead you to become a member of Antifa or a Stalinist organizing show trials, does it? Daan seems to be on the more anti-gay etc scope of things but there are current right-wing philosophers or thinkers that make some sense even if you don't agree (Peter Slooterdijk for instance).

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -749
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #263 on: August 06, 2021, 02:01:10 PM »
When the white american guy kelled his friend for drive drunk dudes here said, 'I hope he back on skating soon", "Im glad he is backin at skating".

This was a shit post, but cmon, call him homophobic and try to cancel his career is an activism wich need to stop. In internet days is pretty ease to be an activist, but in real life what are you doing for LGBTQ+ community? A lot of them are homelesses and and whore themselves.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #264 on: August 06, 2021, 02:01:51 PM »
I've deleted a bunch of posts quoting a blatantly transphobic post. Instead of replying to these posts, please just report them.

Works for me, fuck em

bootscootboogy

• Rep: 3
« Reply #265 on: August 06, 2021, 02:03:37 PM »

This is one of the best movies ever made.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #266 on: August 06, 2021, 02:05:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I mean let's be fair there should be a place to be conservative or right-wing in skateboarding, I do feel like being homophobic, sexist, racist or a (harmful) conspiracy theorist should not.

[close]

These things go hand in hand, being conservative/right-wing very quickly devolves into anti-gay/anti-minority nearly immediately
[close]

I don't know if I agree, being left-wing doesn't automatically lead you to become a member of Antifa or a Stalinist organizing show trials, does it? Daan seems to be on the more anti-gay etc scope of things but there are current right-wing philosophers or thinkers that make some sense even if you don't agree (Peter Slooterdijk for instance).

That seems like quite a reach to me dude. I've never heard of this sloot guy and for every one of him there's a million Jordan Petersons who cry about the "breakdown of the traditional family" which is just code for being anti gay marriage/pro cis het monogamy.

stets

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #267 on: August 06, 2021, 02:11:48 PM »

*Bobby Puleo has entered the chat*
Quote from: augustmoon
lol, don't let my sticker job keep you up at night, buddy

manuva

• Rep: -1
« Reply #268 on: August 06, 2021, 02:21:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

That seems like quite a reach to me dude. I've never heard of this sloot guy and for every one of him there's a million Jordan Petersons who cry about the "breakdown of the traditional family" which is just code for being anti gay marriage/pro cis het monogamy.

Not saying the slope doesn't exist but I don't think it is accurate to argue that it is is some sort of majority worldwide. If I would have to view it like you seem to be presenting it, it would seem to me that we are so polarized that there is no political center anymore on the spectrum.

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -64
  • ???
« Reply #269 on: August 06, 2021, 02:29:06 PM »
is it just me or do europeans just think they can get away with saying anything? to me this is along the lines of the "no homo" Nikola Jokic thing , they're even the same age