Author Topic: Joey Brezinski Embarrases Himself & Paul Hart Is A MAGA Kook With Nazi Ties  (Read 97329 times)

23shinseal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -15
Re: Joey Brezinski Embarrases Himself & Paul Hart Is A MAGA Kook
« Reply #570 on: August 23, 2021, 07:32:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Holy shit!
Does THIS happen for anybody else? I click the following link:
http://hartsshardcore.yolasite.com/history.php
and then, when I click the HOME button in the side bar, I see the celtic cross with some white pride slogan shit wrapped around it for just about half a second before the screen goes to some generic navigation page.
Try it. See if it happens for you.
What the actual fuck is going on here?!?
I wonder if Israel did just a lickle bit of research & came across this stuff... Might/could explain why he wasn't chosen to represent them in the olympics skateboarding game.
[close]
I wouldn't be so sure - Israel's government has made supporting neo-nazi forces into routine behavior in modern times:

https://electronicintifada.net/content/israel-arming-neo-nazis-ukraine/24876
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/rights-groups-demand-israel-stop-arming-neo-nazis-in-the-ukraine-1.6248727

The US and other NATO countries are guilty of the same thing - opting to fund right-wing militants and train special forces/death squads in any country they seek regime-change in. if the reactionary forces in that region are neo-nazis? al-qaeda? ISIS? ultra-right fascists? so be it!
https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/congress-has-removed-a-ban-on-funding-neo-nazis-from-its-year-end-spending-bill/

It should come as no surprise, because if one were to review leadership of NATO throughout the years, they'd find high-ranking nazi's who served under Hitler now occupying high-ranking leadership positions with considerable reach of power - befriending nazi's is a time-honored tradition of NATO states!

good stuff that's why I like Commies, they Hate fucking Nazi's.
fuck this Paul Hart due and his whole dirty family.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
false dichotomy

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1405
« Reply #572 on: August 23, 2021, 07:49:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Holy shit!
and then, when I click the HOME button in the side bar, I see the celtic cross with some white pride slogan shit wrapped around it for just about half a second before the screen goes to some generic navigation page.
I wonder if Israel did just a lickle bit of research & came across this stuff... Might/could explain why he wasn't chosen to represent them in the olympics skateboarding game.
[close]
I wouldn't be so sure - Israel's government has made supporting neo-nazi forces into routine behavior in modern times:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/rights-groups-demand-israel-stop-arming-neo-nazis-in-the-ukraine-1.6248727

The US and other NATO countries are guilty of the same thing - opting to fund right-wing militants and train special forces/death squads in any country they seek regime-change in. if the reactionary forces in that region are neo-nazis? al-qaeda? ISIS? ultra-right fascists? so be it!
https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/congress-has-removed-a-ban-on-funding-neo-nazis-from-its-year-end-spending-bill/

It should come as no surprise, because if one were to review leadership of NATO throughout the years, they'd find high-ranking nazi's who served under Hitler now occupying high-ranking leadership positions with considerable reach of power - befriending nazi's is a time-honored tradition of NATO states!

On point analysis. Right wing governments will collab regardless of ethnic tensions

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #573 on: August 24, 2021, 04:09:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Holy shit!
[close]

[close]

On point analysis. Right wing governments will collab regardless of ethnic tensions

Also, if they are not anti-semitic or blatantly against US policies, they are all bless.

The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

thebacker

Expand Quote
what happened to that Jojo Marvoles video - where the dubbed over his Transworld part?
[close]

can someone post the buff correl my girls cover dubbed over jake johnsons part in mindfield

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
what happened to that Jojo Marvoles video - where the dubbed over his Transworld part?
[close]

[close]
can someone post the buff correl my girls cover dubbed over jake johnsons part in mindfield

not the full one but this was the best i could find

giantposer

• Rep: 0
« Reply #576 on: August 24, 2021, 01:29:33 PM »
All of you regretted the Terry Kennedy thread after he killed a dude. You’re bringing up Paul Harts family? Don’t bring family into this stuff.

Seriously feel proud you looked into somebodies family over skateboarding. That’s personal shit. Paul Hart literally has the right to track all of y’all down and kick your ass too. Pussies

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 480
Paul Hart doesn't have the right, he has the freedom to do so. Try not to confuse the two. No one has the right to track down and beat up anyone. No one has the right to beat up anyone outright. There has to be sound justification for it.

He will not be free from consequences for being affiliated or supporting racist, Nazi, hateful shit, however. Whether he spouts off the views aligned with that ideology or not, he sure doesn't mind being supported by or supporting those that do...

It was nice half forgetting about Paul until this thread reminded me of his sad MAGA delusion deepdive. Ah well.
Super Champion Fun Zone

boogs

Paul Hart doesn't have the right, he has the freedom to do so. Try not to confuse the two. No one has the right to track down and beat up anyone. No one has the right to beat up anyone outright. There has to be sound justification for it.

He will not be free from consequences for being affiliated or supporting racist, Nazi, hateful shit, however. Whether he spouts off the views aligned with that ideology or not, he sure doesn't mind being supported by or supporting those that do...

It was nice half forgetting about Paul until this thread reminded me of his sad MAGA delusion deepdive. Ah well.
WU-TANG CLAN AIN'T NUTHIN TO FUCK WITH

Roy Machine

• Rep: -4
A jewish Nazi on a wu Tang Clan Concert... Already sounds like the beginning of a bad joke

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Don’t think Paul hart can even his beat his own micro dick : /

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched

Well hopefully he just stays away from those meth infused chocolates.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

veritas

Expand Quote
[close]

Love how this thread completely went from BMF BRZA kooking himself to “Paul hart is a Nazi and whatever his sponsors are love him”

Brezinksi out here getting drunk and ending his friends careers. Neen is probably keeping a distance to avoid getting kicked off his salmon sponsor

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1109
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

not the full one but this was the best i could find

Beautiful, just beautiful

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Love how this thread completely went from BMF BRZA kooking himself to “Paul hart is a Nazi and whatever his sponsors are love him”

Brezinksi out here getting drunk and ending his friends careers. Neen is probably keeping a distance to avoid getting kicked off his salmon sponsor

Yea I was going to say the same, sad how half these post turn into racism and nazi stuff. But that’s on these idiots for supporting it. Joey should stick to eating burritos lol

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Expand Quote
[close]

Hanging with weck=not a damn chance 🇺🇸

WavyDavy

• Rep: 126
Neen is probably keeping a distance to avoid getting kicked off his salmon sponsor

He knows how social media works after loosing his leggings sponsor

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 370
Expand Quote
Neen is probably keeping a distance to avoid getting kicked off his salmon sponsor
[close]

He knows how social media works after loosing his leggings sponsor

RIP to the Lululemon x Deathwish run

DaleCooper

• Rep: 4
Paul has a clip in the new Bones video that was put on Thrasher. Seems they don't know who they're supporting.

quackquack

• Rep: -424
Paul has a clip in the new Bones video that was put on Thrasher. Seems they don't know who they're supporting.

I would be surprised if they did know who they were sponsoring. Their roster reads like a list of [insert current year here] Tampa Am's top 100 contestants.
Oh, the places you'll go.

conqueso

i guess you werent here for the genital jones thread

WavyDavy

Re: Joey Brezinski Embarrases Himself & Paul Hart Is A MAGA Kook With Nazi Ties
« Reply #591 on: September 01, 2021, 02:49:11 AM »

pissdrinker confirmed

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #592 on: September 01, 2021, 03:43:32 AM »

pissdrinker confirmed

What does this post mean?
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

UselessAsshole

• Rep: 200
« Reply #593 on: September 01, 2021, 03:58:06 AM »
Expand Quote

pissdrinker confirmed
[close]

What does this post mean?

I didn't get it either but had the displeasure of reading through some of the comments where Paul Hart said he'd rather drink piss than get the vaccine. Not surprising coming from a dude that wears pro genocide paraphernalia.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 04:16:09 AM by UselessAsshole »

ohtight

• Rep: 21
« Reply #594 on: September 01, 2021, 07:14:51 AM »
Dustin’s post already deleted  :'(
zzz

UselessAsshole

• Rep: 200
« Reply #595 on: September 01, 2021, 08:32:42 AM »

It was just a picture of 4 syringes lined up can't remember the description but it didn't say much just tagged this page called world record egg or something for whatever reason.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #596 on: September 01, 2021, 08:42:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It was just a picture of 4 syringes lined up can't remember the description but it didn't say much just tagged this page called world record egg or something for whatever reason.

Growing up in aus calling someone an egg was like calling someone shit/useless/failure. I think it's maybe more a kiwi thing tho. Still may not even be what he means tho

WavyDavy

« Reply #597 on: September 01, 2021, 08:48:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

it was this page he tagged which made it more confusing
https://www.instagram.com/world_record_egg/

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #598 on: September 01, 2021, 08:52:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Growing up in aus calling someone an egg was like calling someone shit/useless/failure. I think it's maybe more a kiwi thing tho. Still may not even be what he means tho

my wife is a kiwi and they definitely are calling people "egg" and "spoon". Not sure I could ever be insulted by either term

Coldpizza

• Rep: 166
« Reply #599 on: September 01, 2021, 08:55:50 AM »
Speaking of MAGA boys, I love how Sinner swapped his MAGA hat for a POLICE hat. Isn’t that pretty much the same hat? Haha
¯\_(ツ)_/¯