Poll

Are you watching GiftedHater?

Yes
No
Yes & Patreon subscribed
Fuck no
Fred Gall

Author Topic: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?  (Read 430033 times)

radcunt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 509
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
Re: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?
« Reply #870 on: October 25, 2022, 11:48:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
IRS boutta kick down gh's door and shoot him

Video ends with talking about giving pro boards to those that aren't pros
[close]

lol at how he couldn't admit to his tax guy his you tube channel....also said he was running out of content for next year, whats with his new setup and hair cut, did he breakup with his gf
[close]

In a recent twitch stream he mentioned going through some sort of mental turmoil and he shaved his head

The evergreen mild meltdown.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #871 on: October 25, 2022, 12:14:32 PM »
Expand Quote
It befuddles me that there are GROWN ADULTS on slap who willingly tell their partner "Sorry, cant have sex with you tonight! GH just dropped!"
[close]
me

Yea at a certain point sex just becomes blasé. But skate commentary is forever.

WavyDavy

• Rep: 128
« Reply #872 on: October 25, 2022, 12:34:59 PM »
It befuddles me that there are GROWN ADULTS on slap who willingly tell their partner "Sorry, cant have sex with you tonight! GH just dropped!"

The gifted hater twitch live stream stays turned on during sex   >:( >:( >:(

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 489
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #873 on: October 25, 2022, 12:38:42 PM »
"Capitalism sows it's own seeds of destruction by giving birth to a knowledge class that despises it's success."

It's sure taking its time
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 149
« Reply #874 on: October 25, 2022, 12:52:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
IRS boutta kick down gh's door and shoot him

Video ends with talking about giving pro boards to those that aren't pros
[close]

lol at how he couldn't admit to his tax guy his you tube channel....also said he was running out of content for next year, whats with his new setup and hair cut, did he breakup with his gf
[close]

In a recent twitch stream he mentioned going through some sort of mental turmoil and he shaved his head
[close]

The evergreen mild meltdown.

We've all been there to some degree, I remember shaving my head during a downpoint...Im just glad he dropped a lot of that meme shit in that last video

m path

• Rep: -51
« Reply #875 on: October 26, 2022, 07:23:40 AM »
Expand Quote
"Capitalism sows it's own seeds of destruction by giving birth to a knowledge class that despises it's success."
[close]

It's sure taking its time
  Haha !
"You used to speak the truth but now you're clever"

Streebo

• Rep: -31
« Reply #876 on: October 27, 2022, 12:21:37 AM »
I prefer braille videos but I think he’s funny. I think I’m autistic so I don’t know how valid my opinion is

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #877 on: October 27, 2022, 05:58:25 AM »
I don't watch this guy's videos often but I liked the trend video from last year so when the new one came up on my suggested youtube I checked it out.

Jesus Christ, did his voice get way higher/squeaky-er/whiny-er in the last year? His vocal fry is off the charts. His voice is unlistenable. I got like a minute into it before I had to shut it off.

How do you guys watch this?

He does look better with a shaved head though, I'll give him that.

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #878 on: October 27, 2022, 06:29:51 AM »
I don't watch this guy's videos often but I liked the trend video from last year so when the new one came up on my suggested youtube I checked it out.

Jesus Christ, did his voice get way higher/squeaky-er/whiny-er in the last year? His vocal fry is off the charts. His voice is unlistenable. I got like a minute into it before I had to shut it off.

That's a buzzcut homie. He'd probably look like a psycho with a legit shaved head. He should legitimately shave his head.

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #879 on: October 27, 2022, 01:40:24 PM »

I think its more that he got a little bread and got better sounding equipment that emphasizes it.

yourbreakfsat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #880 on: October 30, 2022, 03:12:39 PM »
Wakey wakey

I miss the shitty mic and camera era :v

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 509
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #881 on: October 30, 2022, 03:37:27 PM »
Say what you want, but  he's good at summarising drama.
Looking forward to the post HW launch vid.

Control

• Rep: 9
« Reply #882 on: October 30, 2022, 06:08:32 PM »
That last vid is GH entering the big leagues.

Highlighting the symbiotic relationships propping up the industry — and calling out what happens when an outsider tries to prey on it — is what, after 40 fucking years, you'd think Thrasher would be taking on and guarding. It's not hyperbole to say GH could take on the mantle as a new Phelps-figure for the modern era. He's articulate, insightful and he fucking rips.

He's beginning to fill an editorial void that the skate industry/media has blissfully avoided. I have no qualms with him keeping folks in check.

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #883 on: October 30, 2022, 07:44:48 PM »
Mikey is a ridiculously easy target. But anyone helping to expose him and get him out of skateboarding is doing good work.
Calling kids racist simply because they don't want to be affiliated with him is a new low for Mikey.

apport

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
« Reply #884 on: October 30, 2022, 08:00:57 PM »

Highlighting the symbiotic relationships propping up the industry — and calling out what happens when an outsider tries to prey on it — is what, after 40 fucking years, you'd think Thrasher would be taking on and guarding. It's not hyperbole to say GH could take on the mantle as a new Phelps-figure for the modern era. He's articulate, insightful and he fucking rips.

He's beginning to fill an editorial void that the skate industry/media has blissfully avoided. I have no qualms with him keeping folks in check.
hey buddy, save some dick for the rest of us to ride

bohemian

• Rep: -345
« Reply #885 on: October 30, 2022, 11:56:16 PM »
Expand Quote

Highlighting the symbiotic relationships propping up the industry — and calling out what happens when an outsider tries to prey on it — is what, after 40 fucking years, you'd think Thrasher would be taking on and guarding. It's not hyperbole to say GH could take on the mantle as a new Phelps-figure for the modern era. He's articulate, insightful and he fucking rips.

[close]
hey buddy, save some dick for the rest of us to ride

god forbid someone actually giving praise here.

in a nineclub world be a gh

Banned from the room

« Reply #886 on: October 31, 2022, 02:55:52 AM »
I really hope it's not the last we see of the kid who did the bogus hard flip for a buck. I really want to see more footage of him.

Kid has a good look.  Has pretty good style. Hard flips are very hard for me.

I like the kit though.
Everything but the big chain.
Some of my homies like it but nah not for me.

I like grills. I've always wanted one. It'll never happen now obviously. I have a chain in mind I wanted to design but again I'd never be able to afford or justify a custom chain purchase.

But yeah if I was that kid in this environment I'd double down on true punk frickin rock style. Unless I was interested in like mumble rapping or whatever. Then I'd try to get the ponk look right and take it with me.

I can't watch those "artist" do it wrong anymore. I'll never make them anything for under 2500.

Lil Wayne I'd definitely give a free jacket. I don't consider him mumble rapper tho I believe that cash money kinda came up with the styles roots.

Wayne would look so sick in one of my pieces. Maybe he'd be down to trade a guitar. I seen he plays the Joan Jett Gibson. One in my favorite guitars.

I started this post last night so it probably doesn't make sense but I want to voice my opinion on that one kid.

I hope they stop doing tricks for hash instead of actual pay or art

Banned from the room

« Reply #887 on: October 31, 2022, 03:01:20 AM »
I like Tyler the creator tho. I would like to someday work with him on something. Do soul ep that's really trippy and noisy.

ralf_

• Rep: -31
  • yo
« Reply #888 on: November 01, 2022, 03:53:22 PM »
That Gifted Hater fool is dragging it.
fun fun fun

HeapsCool

• Rep: -180
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #889 on: November 01, 2022, 04:01:27 PM »
I thought the total over the top character assassination of Mikey Alfred was hyperbolic and hateful and somewhat unwarranted in his latest video. Gifted Hater is just a more feminine Tucker Carlson of skateboarding at this point.

Mikey Alfred should exit skateboarding at this point.

Banned from the room

« Reply #890 on: November 01, 2022, 04:20:02 PM »
Idk. I feel like Mikey is someone I would not wanna work with if I was a kid.

Seems like a narcissist to me.

He said some weird ass catch phrases at the end of that video.

Seems to be tripping

Joa seems like a normal 16 year old to me.

Gd I got to read the post lol. Wtf
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 11:10:03 PM by Uncle Flea »

R3dBullRox420

« Reply #891 on: November 01, 2022, 04:56:39 PM »
I thought the total over the top character assassination of Mikey Alfred was hyperbolic and hateful and somewhat unwarranted in his latest video. Gifted Hater is just a more feminine Tucker Carlson of skateboarding at this point.

Mikey Alfred should exit skateboarding at this point.

Dude your comment is hyperbolic. Character assassination implies that the victim has/had a good reputation.

That dude fucked off his reputation himself... was a dumpster fire before GH even posted the initial vid.

And it seems like you've fallen for the victim card Mikey has been pulling since the beginning of all this?
Fool literally called a half Mexican / half Jewsih teen a Nazi.
Fool asked a kid for $700k for a week worth of clips, then called the kid a racist colonizer.
That's not hateful or character assassination cmon?

If GH was misconstruing shit, or spinning words that'd be more problematic and akin to a conservative news caster.
It was all pretty factual.
Maybe was beating a dead horse if anything? But it really wasn't outside the norm from any of is content...
Point out dumb/lame/funny shit, analyze it, crack some jokes.
Gifted Hater is more catchy than "Constructive Criticism And Satire"

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
Gifted Hater gets more views than Thrasher, Nine Club, Jenkem, Chadd Sinclair
« Reply #892 on: November 01, 2022, 05:39:39 PM »
and Braille, and John Hill, and George Poulous, etc etc basically any skate-related YouTube channel

Yet some of y'all are still nonplussed how he has so much influence. What's pathetic is he has a fraction of the subs of these other channels and consistently crushes them in views and it's not even close, meaning a lot of people are fans but too proud to subscribe. And he's passing them in days. He makes stuff people want to watch and I can't say the same for the others.

I never even heard of this guy blah blah blah I never even seen his videos blah blah blah

And it's not just his TMZ gossip videos either so don't try to pull that. A skatepark review with over 100k views meanwhile the Nine Club has interviews with legit legends that have been up for months that will never crack that.

GH - 65.9K subscribers

Thrasher - 2.99 million subscribers

Nine Club - 250,000 subscribers

TheDingus

Re: Gifted Hater gets more views than Thrasher, Nine Club, Jenkem, Chadd Sinclair
« Reply #893 on: November 01, 2022, 05:45:11 PM »
Imagine caring that much about views

m path

Re: Gifted Hater gets more views than Thrasher, Nine Club, Jenkem, Chadd Sinclair
« Reply #894 on: November 01, 2022, 05:49:20 PM »
  You're on the internet rite now fool.   Anyway thrasher sucks. Everything up there ^ sucks, but I'd give Hater the most credit I guess.

Punished Skateboards

« Reply #895 on: November 01, 2022, 05:50:50 PM »

It's not so much the views it's the cool guys pretending they don't watch every minute of GH. The views just prove it.

m path

« Reply #896 on: November 01, 2022, 05:52:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It's not so much the views it's the cool guys pretending they don't watch every minute of GH. The views just prove it.
   What? am I not cool?

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #897 on: November 01, 2022, 05:52:46 PM »
He gets to something important-some skate shit is fucking lame. Nine Club sweeping every controversy under the rug is lame. Berrics being a shitshow is lame. Influencer shit in skateboarding is lame. He said it best- we skate cause it’s cool. I don’t want skateboarding to be lame. Seems pretty straightforward- call out lame shit praise good shit.

Punished Skateboards

« Reply #898 on: November 01, 2022, 05:55:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
   What? am I not cool?

You're so cool you're cold

m path

« Reply #899 on: November 01, 2022, 05:56:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
   What? am I not cool?
[close]

You're so cool you're cold

That's almost my name.