Author Topic: some girl contest skater making a huge fuss over losing to a trans woman  (Read 60547 times)

GuessAgain?

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 57
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
I give it 5 years max before this ability of women's skating is completely erased from contest skating as a whole. X-games, Street League and Redbull will recalibrate their scoring system and I doubt this stuff will even be as much of a conversation. Women's skating is so exciting cause it hasn't plateaued yet.

I wish I could win a couple g's by coming 2nd in skate contests by being a beginner in my late 20s. And hey, if someone who'd been skating a lifetime longer than me won, I'd have to take that shit like everyone else.

djoekr

• Rep: 324
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ccvnib9jYwk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y/

This is more offensive than her post about the contest tbh
Skateboarding is a joke
And if you think otherwise
you're fucked in the head

It's not that serious -
Go fast, catch a frontside
And remember why you love it

disappointed

• Rep: 100
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

Rune Spliffberg

• Rep: 109

if runs were 2 minutes she'd take up a third of her time just doing that sick primo stall to rock

conqueso

worst shit on slap fr

somefucker

"The trans competitor who won took $1000 dollars in qualifiers, $3000 in finals, and $1000 in best trick. This totaled to $5000 of the prize money meant for the female athletes."

really typed that out and hard posted

wow

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
"The trans competitor who won took $1000 dollars in qualifiers, $3000 in finals, and $1000 in best trick. This totaled to $5000 of the prize money meant for the female athletes."

really typed that out and hard posted

wow
Basically goes to show this is all about money to her. Same with most contest skaters. Nora literally said in her 9club she got more into skating when the idea of it replacing her job became possible. Contests attract the worst people to skateboarding

All contest skaters belong in gitmo strapped to a chair watching Neil blenders duel in Diablo 89 run with dmt being pumped in their veins

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -315

When you stop for coffee so long the coffee gets cold

goeatsomefriedbread

• Rep: 268
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 06:44:15 AM by goeatsomefriedbread »

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 821
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
Kook me but there Are physical differences between xx and xy or whatever you Wanna call it.

Its unfair to Trans people and non Trans People. There is no easy Solution to This modern problem but i Hope it gets figured out somehow, otherwise trans people get hate and non Trans people get offended. Everyone loses That way. And everybody loses their Shit about This Topic.
Fuck 'em
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

Deputy Wendell

T4T

• Rep: 8
  • fake and lame
    • My Youtube avatar image
She's better than me, but her Instagram is fucking awful. No swag, steeze, style. shame she even came 2nd. WACK.
schoolteachers can get paid $100k when they get a collab with dragonball

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
Nora for the win again. Her comment on the post:
noravexplora
this is disgusting, might want to completely rethink your path skateboarding… maybe it can bring you some compassion and community instead of money and what ever the fuck this terrible attitude you have is…….

Síota

• SLAP Pal
Sorry for the double post but wanted to add a screenshot

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Nora is on a warpath lately and I back it!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
Nora has been speaking dat truth....mad respect to her! I love seeing her stand up to egregious behavior in the skate industry.

artskool

• Rep: 31
This kind of reaction is pretty inevitable in all sports. Warms my heart that the skate scene these days calls this ignorant shit out so hard. As a skater that came up in the 90's it gives me hope for the future to see how much more positive and open minded our culture has become.

cky enthusiast

Nora V Defense League

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
lmao she tagged ben shapiro
The first time I read your comment I read it as "ben degros" and laughed, now I'm really laughing.

doublesteveburger

Nora coming through

hope this dork learns/grows from this

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 982

Damn Ron Allen went full separate-but-equal segregationist. What an odd look in 2022.

left knee cap

• Rep: 117
  • $$$$
on the flip side Chris Russell brutally going in plainly telling her she sucks, LOL

manysnakes

Expand Quote
just have an open category. We always had those in surf contests. EZ problem to solve
[close]
Or Tampa. This woman is gonna tank her career over losing a contest, which no one should care about anyway, contests are dumb.

Edit- I take it back, this is a smart career move. She’s 27 so obviously going nowhere in skateboarding if this is first I’ve heard of her. But she’s not too old to start selling books to bigots.

Yeah, this was far too cynical of a read. She’s going to have 7.5 minutes of fame in right wing circles for standing up to the “trans agenda” or something, which is nearly always the point of these types of things (and the reason why she tagged Ben fucking Shapino and other reactionary morons).

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 982
If John Devine comments multiple times on your post you've either done something truly spectacular or done truly embarrassing.

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
Why the fuck is someone throwing that much prize money at a beer league level skate contest? This Karen should stfu and be happy she somehow made $3k off her nonexistent talent. Also if you're born male and enter women's contests, you're being kind of a self centered asshole, but this really won't be an issue unless women's sports start getting dominated by trans women on pro level which is not likely to happen as there aren't very many trans women

on the flip side Chris Russell brutally going in plainly telling her she sucks, LOL

Damn, always assumed Chris Russel as some Maga moron

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
If John Devine comments multiple times on your post you've either done something truly spectacular or done truly embarrassing.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

manysnakes

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
So did nobody take a screenshot of the post that was obviously going to get deleted once there was any kind of backlash? I’m tryna hate on this transphobic bitch too but idk who it even was lmao

Also shout out the screenshots of Chris Russel and Nora’s comments, get bitter or get better kook. 
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”