Author Topic: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ  (Read 173240 times)

goodatmeth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
Re: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ
« Reply #390 on: October 24, 2022, 03:59:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Mikey Alfred charging Logan Kirshak $700,000 for his clips. Anyone else see this on Instagram just now? Go look at Logan’s Instagram.
[close]

Best part is him trying to shit on a teenager for not having 700k on hand when I highly doubt he has 700k on hand either lol
[close]

What an insane piece of shit he is, clearly a spoiled brat who’s never worked a day in his life, treating teenagers like his subordinates / slaves. He’s basically trying to blackmail this kid into being part of his garbage pseudo company by holding footage he filmed in 7 days hostage for 3/4 of a million dollars. Someone should give his address to those LA gangs who do follow-home robberies and home invasions

Now the kids just posting phone angles of his tricks on instagram and telling mikey to fuck off. Made me follow him

https://www.instagram.com/logankirshak/

dannyprovolone

« Reply #391 on: October 24, 2022, 04:11:25 PM »
are these the kids he was smoking weed with in that strip mall parking lot? those are some big numbers hes throwing around.

opesorry

• Rep: 21
« Reply #392 on: October 24, 2022, 04:20:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Mikey Alfred charging Logan Kirshak $700,000 for his clips. Anyone else see this on Instagram just now? Go look at Logan’s Instagram.
[close]

Best part is him trying to shit on a teenager for not having 700k on hand when I highly doubt he has 700k on hand either lol
[close]

What an insane piece of shit he is, clearly a spoiled brat who’s never worked a day in his life, treating teenagers like his subordinates / slaves. He’s basically trying to blackmail this kid into being part of his garbage pseudo company by holding footage he filmed in 7 days hostage for 3/4 of a million dollars. Someone should give his address to those LA gangs who do follow-home robberies and home invasions
[close]

Now the kids just posting phone angles of his tricks on instagram and telling mikey to fuck off. Made me follow him

https://www.instagram.com/logankirshak/

This is fucking insane.

And I really wish I could partake in the cast iron skillet discussion

pbj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #393 on: October 24, 2022, 04:41:38 PM »
Here's the full exchange:

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
« Reply #394 on: October 24, 2022, 04:48:26 PM »
hahaha mikey's actually hilarious for that one

edit: it appears you guys think he's being serious; I understand this as "sure you can get your clips, for the modest sum of one bazillion dollars"

LebowskisRug

« Reply #395 on: October 24, 2022, 04:50:19 PM »
He can't believe what he's saying. No one in an IC video including Ishod, one of the most well-paid skaters, pays any of those fucks to pick up a camera let alone $100k.

opesorry

« Reply #396 on: October 24, 2022, 05:01:27 PM »
hahaha mikey's actually hilarious for that one

edit: it appears you guys think he's being serious; I understand this as "sure you can get your clips, for the modest sum of one bazillion dollars"

Based on all of his other actions yeah, I kinda think he’s serious

opesorry

« Reply #397 on: October 24, 2022, 05:02:18 PM »

Actually kind of a bold move to ask for the clips in that exchange

WPG

• Rep: -4
« Reply #398 on: October 24, 2022, 05:02:40 PM »

Glad the kid got iPhone angles. I would like to see his agent produce one of those contracts tho. I for one am interested to know who what where and why he made 100K a day. I am even more interested to know why he felt the need to make it up to hold a teenagers footage hostage
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #399 on: October 24, 2022, 05:05:07 PM »
what makes you think he was joking.. i don’t think this dude would post that if he was joking? also not a cool way to handle business by any means, even if he was. people used to hate on jamie thomas for the way he handled his team at times… just look at how far it’s really gone. nothing about that message, the context or any of his recent behavior seems like he’s joking at all. funny how he posts stuff like “yeah you know we just didn’t see eye to eye & they weren’t promoting enough, no hard feelings” then unfollows immediately (possibly blocks being that they immediately don’t follow him either) all of the riders once they’re off. he’s the same guy who is going to sand the other dude’s names off his boards, put equally as shitty “art” on them & then resell. look at any of his recent behavior and see if you still think he’s joking…

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

DanCorteseFromMTVSports

• Rep: 289
« Reply #400 on: October 24, 2022, 05:06:36 PM »
This guy is high off Doritos dust

work_lurker

• Rep: 104
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #401 on: October 24, 2022, 05:15:56 PM »
This guy is high off Doritos dust

Props to Logan. Piss on Mikey.
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #402 on: October 24, 2022, 05:20:00 PM »
there’s no way illegal civ is even worth 100k

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
« Reply #403 on: October 24, 2022, 06:12:34 PM »
I don’t think he’s serious, he’s just saying “fuck you you can’t have your clips”. Which I dunno if this kid is owed them but it seems needlessly dickish on Mikey’s part.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
« Reply #404 on: October 24, 2022, 06:24:25 PM »
Some of y’all are dense.  He’s not expecting a kid to literally come up with 700k.  He’s telling this kid he’s not getting his clips and to fuck off, and trying to sound like a big shot while doing it.  He’s not “joking” he’s fucking this kid over.  Footage is probably already deleted
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #405 on: October 24, 2022, 06:32:21 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Glad the kid got iPhone angles. I would like to see his agent produce one of those contracts tho. I for one am interested to know who what where and why he made 100K a day. I am even more interested to know why he felt the need to make it up to hold a teenagers footage hostage

I’d honestly guess from him paying himself that rate.  The only explanation. 

I went to grad film school along with legit cream of the crop cinematographers.   Nine years on, the only two I could think are making in the ballpark of that rate are ones DPing features with wide releases.   Don’t think they’d get even get  that doing an episode of tv but it’s hard to say bc budgets are so all over the place

DERBY

• Rep: 291
« Reply #406 on: October 24, 2022, 06:39:33 PM »
hella fuckery in this trailer

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
« Reply #407 on: October 24, 2022, 06:47:47 PM »
Also, dude in his mid 20s spending all his time filming teenagers smoking weed, it’s only a matter of time before this dude is me-too’d.  Trying to guilt minors for leaving his wack, suspect brand.   This whole thing is giving off I-Level vibes. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

usehername720

• Rep: 6
« Reply #408 on: October 24, 2022, 07:09:35 PM »
Did some stalking and it looks like half of the kids who were in that original video where Mikey have them drugs and bought them burgers left, good for them

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #409 on: October 24, 2022, 07:45:04 PM »
Homie should flip the script and say Mikey gave them (minors) drugs and alcohol. And more or less be like give me my clips and this doesn’t have to become a police report. I’m not sure how easy any of this would be. But fuck how much Mikey sucks. He needs his ass beat.

Also did I miss why all the people that was gonna be in this video is leaving? I get there like oh it’s a bad look for me to be involved with Mikey’s kooky ass but what happened for them to just now realize it.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #410 on: October 24, 2022, 07:48:14 PM »
Homie should flip the script and say Mikey gave them (minors) drugs and alcohol. And more or less be like give me my clips and this doesn’t have to become a police report. I’m not sure how easy any of this would be. But fuck how much Mikey sucks. He needs his ass beat.

Also did I miss why all the people that was gonna be in this video is leaving? I get there like oh it’s a bad look for me to be involved with Mikey’s kooky ass but what happened for them to just now realize it.

Nah mikeys wack but threatening to call the cops for some shit like that is no good

veritas

« Reply #411 on: October 24, 2022, 07:57:24 PM »
Folks think Fat Bill is sus for his filming style but Mikey Alfred literally grooms kids for exploitation by offering them cheeseburgers and drugs, then steals their clips when they try to cut ties with him. Clearly none of what he does is out of goodwill or looking out for them, judging by the way he keeps score and retaliates against them.

What’s actually surprising is he doesn’t realize how bad a look publicly beefing with 15 year olds and shitting on them is, especially while he’s trying to promote a video that comes out this week. He’s eventually gonna have to accept that no matter how much cash his rich parents inject into this project it’ll never be a legit board company.

IpathCats

« Reply #412 on: October 24, 2022, 08:09:36 PM »
This dude is fucking detached from reality.

Mikey Alfred is on some American psycho shit.

Except he looks like a dumbass instead of Christian bale.

TheDingus

« Reply #413 on: October 24, 2022, 08:50:20 PM »
Hella weak

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2271
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #414 on: October 24, 2022, 11:20:44 PM »
This dude is fucking detached from reality.

Mikey Alfred is on some American psycho shit.

Except he looks like a dumbass RuPaul instead of Christian bale.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

HeapsCool

• Rep: -175
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #415 on: October 24, 2022, 11:59:17 PM »
Slap is like a canary in the mine for skate culture.

Everybody hate Mikey now.

Sick_McCrank_

• Rep: -490
« Reply #416 on: October 25, 2022, 12:14:23 AM »
Heavy mad villain vibes

Fake it till you make it gone wrong  ;D
Trendwatch 2022: kooking Sick_McCrank_ everyday for being a kook

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -275
« Reply #417 on: October 25, 2022, 12:32:46 AM »
Some of y’all are dense.  He’s not expecting a kid to literally come up with 700k.  He’s telling this kid he’s not getting his clips and to fuck off, and trying to sound like a big shot while doing it.  He’s not “joking” he’s fucking this kid over.  Footage is probably already deleted

I think this is the nuts of it.

Also, this kid could of at least said please.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #418 on: October 25, 2022, 01:46:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I’d honestly guess from him paying himself that rate.  The only explanation. 

I went to grad film school along with legit cream of the crop cinematographers.   Nine years on, the only two I could think are making in the ballpark of that rate are ones DPing features with wide releases.   Don’t think they’d get even get  that doing an episode of tv but it’s hard to say bc budgets are so all over the place
There's some POV VX camerawork in Mid-90s and I'm gonna guess Mikey, one of the many producers of that film, hired himself to shoot it and figured out how to get a bonus out of the budget to the tune of 100k a day. That's also why WME or CAA or whoever would have a record of those numbers handy since what an above-the-line talent (in this case a cinematographer) got paid on their last project kinda determines what they get paid for their next project.

It's weird...even is his IMDB credits are sorta padded out. He gives himself a "curator" credit, along with a producer, writer, cinematographer and self credit, for an Illegal Civ TV mini series from 2016 that probably doesn't exist in any kinda real, watchable form. Mikey Alfred plays himself.

The official name for that Doritos commercial is TRNGL
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #419 on: October 25, 2022, 01:51:17 AM »
he’s also a mega kook who truly believes he’s a “big time hollywood film maker” now. did an interview trashing on spike jonze & jonah, somehow got vince vaughn and that disney girl in his movie… i don’t think we’re the ones who are “dense”, i think he is. again, listen to the guy talk (which i don’t ever recommend, just in the sense that you really think he’s just being snub). this guy really thinks he’s worth that much. he didn’t say “well we had some big losses this year, we will rebuild though & make up for our losses, thanks for continuing to believe in us.” or anything close to heartfelt appreciation for the loyal fans he still somehow has… he was a complete arrogant dickhead about all of those losses & made a joke of them as if he is worth more. just as his message to this kid read out. i think you’re forgetting who we’re talking about by relating mikey alfred to a relatable person, as in someone who is not completely delusional in the midst of a mental breakdown. is mikey taylor just being cutesy & not genuinely trying to sell us on pyramid schemes? is steve berra not really a scientologist?

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts