Author Topic: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ  (Read 173222 times)

Mean salto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 875
Re: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ
« Reply #420 on: October 25, 2022, 02:01:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Here's the full exchange:

[close]

Glad the kid got iPhone angles. I would like to see his agent produce one of those contracts tho. I for one am interested to know who what where and why he made 100K a day. I am even more interested to know why he felt the need to make it up to hold a teenagers footage hostage
[close]

I’d honestly guess from him paying himself that rate.  The only explanation. 

I went to grad film school along with legit cream of the crop cinematographers.   Nine years on, the only two I could think are making in the ballpark of that rate are ones DPing features with wide releases.   Don’t think they’d get even get  that doing an episode of tv but it’s hard to say bc budgets are so all over the place
[close]
There's some POV VX camerawork in Mid-90s and I'm gonna guess Mikey, one of the many producers of that film, hired himself to shoot it and figured out how to get a bonus out of the budget to the tune of 100k a day. That's also why WME or CAA or whoever would have a record of those numbers handy since what an above-the-line talent (in this case a cinematographer) got paid on their last project kinda determines what they get paid for their next project.

It's weird...even is his IMDB credits are sorta padded out. He gives himself a "curator" credit, along with a producer, writer, cinematographer and self credit, for an Illegal Civ TV mini series from 2016 that probably doesn't exist in any kinda real, watchable form. Mikey Alfred plays himself.

The official name for that Doritos commercial is TRNGL
Don't think IMDb can really be trusted in any sort of official capacity. People put skits they made in highschool and shit in their credits. That being said it's pretty quick way to see if someone's legit or not as anyone of worth probably isn't padding out their own IMDb profile with bullshit.

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
« Reply #421 on: October 25, 2022, 02:45:09 AM »
I feel like Mikey Alfred is gods strongest soldier, just testing on himself how much hate a human can handle.
Absorbing all of the worlds hate, dying for our sins, bless you Mikey <3

rukes

• Rep: 221
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #422 on: October 25, 2022, 02:47:21 AM »
Should've told the dude,if he wanted the clips, to come meet him at the Sawcon rails.
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #423 on: October 25, 2022, 04:21:06 AM »
I can't believe this guy got away with his shit for this long, he was telegraphing how much of a moron he was during that 9 club interviewer (the firs time I heard of him)
Vince Vaughn is a douche.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #424 on: October 25, 2022, 05:08:34 AM »
I’m so happy he’s being exposed for the kook he is. Can’t believe Reynolds backed him.

Rune Spliffberg

• Rep: 110
« Reply #425 on: October 25, 2022, 05:29:44 AM »
everyone around mikey wants him to fail if no one said something to the tune of "hey maybe making your next video hazing themed while also giving minors drugs and encouraging them to assault people is a bad idea"

IpathCats

« Reply #426 on: October 25, 2022, 05:32:34 AM »
I feel like Mikey Alfred is gods strongest soldier, just testing on himself how much hate a human can handle.
Absorbing all of the worlds hate, dying for our sins, bless you Mikey <3

God's not real

Neither is Mikey Alfred

Fake AF

zahed

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: -25
« Reply #427 on: October 25, 2022, 05:48:08 AM »
free kevin white! hell yeah. he was the announcer at can jam with tyshawn, where zach c was rocking the hardies board.

i liked the comment about how TJ is business savvy, but K White is HG and i could see him getting in the fold of whatever board brand comes out of it.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
« Reply #428 on: October 25, 2022, 06:18:23 AM »
I’m so happy he’s being exposed for the kook he is. Can’t believe Reynolds backed him.

Yeah whatever happened to that, baker still do their distribution or has that been over for a long time?

Showerface

• Rep: -7
« Reply #429 on: October 25, 2022, 06:22:29 AM »
Gifted Hater video being uploaded as we type!

IpathCats

« Reply #430 on: October 25, 2022, 08:10:48 AM »
Mikey Alfred Imploding for SOTY

His removal from skateboarding would be one of the largest contributions to skateboarding in a good while, this year at the very least.

Addition by subtraction.

323-BALM

• Rep: 50
« Reply #431 on: October 25, 2022, 08:14:32 AM »
but it's incredible what a little bacon grease can do.

You ain’t kidding. Fixed a squeaky rear barn door on an Astro van with bacon grease one summer. It’d melt and drip off every few days in the heat but I was eating paleo bro, tons of it available.

Mr Alfred’s insistence on running / owning the show—won’t get out of (race car) bed and button up his orange cardigan for less than 100K—could come back to haunt him if that security guard in the HELLWEEKTRAILER starts asking who’s responsible for his karate chopped wrists. GX1000 / Thrasher etc…especially when it’s increasingly apparent he’s the quintessential icky Peter Pan groomer guy.

I’d like one of these kids’ dad turn out to be on some Trae the Tank Dad vibes. Mikey Alfred vs Low T Roid Rage Man. Two versions of the same shit.

I definitely love this!
You've clearly never smelled a cauliflower fart.

Arto!Arto!WakeUp!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
« Reply #432 on: October 25, 2022, 08:45:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Here's the full exchange:

[close]

Glad the kid got iPhone angles. I would like to see his agent produce one of those contracts tho. I for one am interested to know who what where and why he made 100K a day. I am even more interested to know why he felt the need to make it up to hold a teenagers footage hostage
[close]

I’d honestly guess from him paying himself that rate.  The only explanation. 

I went to grad film school along with legit cream of the crop cinematographers.   Nine years on, the only two I could think are making in the ballpark of that rate are ones DPing features with wide releases.   Don’t think they’d get even get  that doing an episode of tv but it’s hard to say bc budgets are so all over the place
[close]
There's some POV VX camerawork in Mid-90s and I'm gonna guess Mikey, one of the many producers of that film, hired himself to shoot it and figured out how to get a bonus out of the budget to the tune of 100k a day. That's also why WME or CAA or whoever would have a record of those numbers handy since what an above-the-line talent (in this case a cinematographer) got paid on their last project kinda determines what they get paid for their next project.

It's weird...even is his IMDB credits are sorta padded out. He gives himself a "curator" credit, along with a producer, writer, cinematographer and self credit, for an Illegal Civ TV mini series from 2016 that probably doesn't exist in any kinda real, watchable form. Mikey Alfred plays himself.

The official name for that Doritos commercial is TRNGL
[close]
Don't think IMDb can really be trusted in any sort of official capacity. People put skits they made in highschool and shit in their credits. That being said it's pretty quick way to see if someone's legit or not as anyone of worth probably isn't padding out their own IMDb profile with bullshit.

do people not understand that screenshots are a thing?

i'm just gonna be a psychotic dickhead in the context of this completely private conversation. there's no way there could be any blowback.

lol

also love that he bothered to go away and 'figure out' how much he was owed.

it's a made up number. why not just 'sorry dude, your clips will cost elventy trillion dollars'?

no actual person has or would ever pay him 100k to do anything, let alone a day's filming.

very excited to never hear anything about him again.

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #433 on: October 25, 2022, 08:53:58 AM »
barelylegalciv

manysnakes

« Reply #434 on: October 25, 2022, 09:03:19 AM »
I don’t think he’s serious, he’s just saying “fuck you you can’t have your clips”. Which I dunno if this kid is owed them but it seems needlessly dickish on Mikey’s part.

I think he's trying to flex his status as a "filmmaker". He's saying "fuck you, you can't have you can't have your clips. I'm a Hollywood mover and shaker now and I don't get out of bed for less than $100k."

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1129
« Reply #435 on: October 25, 2022, 09:07:35 AM »
he’s posturing for sure with the 700k thing, but still has no plans on brokering a reasonable deal.

manysnakes

« Reply #436 on: October 25, 2022, 09:12:54 AM »
he’s posturing for sure with the 700k thing, but still has no plans on brokering a reasonable deal.

Some people here act like they’ve never seen someone just be an arbitrary asshole before.

IpathCats

« Reply #437 on: October 25, 2022, 09:17:57 AM »
Expand Quote
I don’t think he’s serious, he’s just saying “fuck you you can’t have your clips”. Which I dunno if this kid is owed them but it seems needlessly dickish on Mikey’s part.
[close]

I think he's trying to flex his status as a "filmmaker". He's saying "fuck you, you can't have you can't have your clips. I'm a Hollywood mover and shaker now and I don't get out of bed for less than $100k."

I'm not sure which one of these situations is actually worse.

Being delusional enough to think you're worth that is pretty bad.

But so is being so detached that thinking that posturing in that way was in any way a cool thing to do, like if he was in fact just joking to be mean, imagine being him and explaining this to someone who isnt a self absorbed psychopath? It's fucking weird and toxic. The kid was man enough to be real with you, the least you could do is be a man with him in return and move on from this without creating more bullshit. You're just holding this kids footy hostage, as an adult. Work out a reasonable deal for it, as an adult.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 624
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #438 on: October 25, 2022, 09:23:15 AM »
700k for this?!

Jewel Runner

• Rep: 104
« Reply #439 on: October 25, 2022, 09:26:09 AM »

Sketch Hitchcock

• Rep: 177
« Reply #440 on: October 25, 2022, 09:28:02 AM »
Okay now I regret feeling bad for Mikey in the slightest.  Dude is such a shithead.  I feel like he’s gonna get his ass fully beat at this point.

—there are no rules. This is my version of skateboarding.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #441 on: October 25, 2022, 09:45:07 AM »
Bro think he David Goggins naming his video that

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2271
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #442 on: October 25, 2022, 09:48:40 AM »
More like Heck Week, feel me?!?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 237
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #443 on: October 25, 2022, 09:51:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah whatever happened to that, baker still do their distribution or has that been over for a long time?
i seem to remember when the last IC vid came out a lot of people were actually hyped on it werent they? i just saw a bunch of kids fighting with each other and stopped watching.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 700
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #444 on: October 25, 2022, 09:55:27 AM »
haha wow from illegal civ to FA just like  ;D bodied

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #445 on: October 25, 2022, 10:24:49 AM »
would love to see mikey alfred's contract outlining his $100k daily rate. post the contract mikey, i know you're reading this

He obviously has no contract of any sort or the people being filmed would have seen it first and had to sign it prior to being filmed. What he’s doing is more along the lines of extortion

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

boogs

« Reply #446 on: October 25, 2022, 10:27:42 AM »
release the hostages!!!

R3dBullRox420

« Reply #447 on: October 25, 2022, 10:43:07 AM »
hella fuckery in this trailer

Redeeming moments:
Don't condone smashing the car window or fighting pedestrians but kind of funny if that Karen actually dropped an N bomb.
Also hilarious when the dude watched the board back from the fit bro and then laughs in his face.
The altercation with the Take Me Home shirt could've been humorous and was botched when Mikey threatened to KO someone who's clearly a little off.

Too many ABDs in this trailer.

Aside from that just bad looks all around.
That lil kid that having his clips held hostage response was hilarious. Like obviously a little naive (as one might expect from a grom), but also kind of bad ass way of calling out the ridiculousness of the situation.

Now there's Cariuma kids on the squad?
Most of the boards in the clips aren't even IC.
Mikey had lux cars in previous videos but seems to have majorly downgraded in that "We robbed a pedestrian" video. Also IC had a mansion at one point. Not that the materialistic shit matters, (Boohoo first world problems) but it's a clear indication of a drastic fall off.

Clearly doesn't seem to be taking it well. I think people should stop beating a dead horse. Like yeah the dude kooked a thousand times but cyberbullying someone who potentially is going off the rails is pretty kooky too.

The "187 means murder" post on IG was forsure wack af at first glance, but also could be a red flag who knows?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 11:30:52 AM by R3dBullRox420 »

usehername720

• Rep: 6
« Reply #448 on: October 25, 2022, 10:44:54 AM »
Expand Quote
would love to see mikey alfred's contract outlining his $100k daily rate. post the contract mikey, i know you're reading this
[close]

He obviously has no contract of any sort or the people being filmed would have seen it first and had to sign it prior to being filmed. What he’s doing is more along the lines of extortion

The Dalton filmer guy Mikey refers to in the text said that he would’ve wanted to release Logan’s clips or give them to him but he’s under contract with Mikey and would be sued if he released them

passtheish

• Rep: 6
« Reply #449 on: October 25, 2022, 10:52:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Some of y’all are dense.  He’s not expecting a kid to literally come up with 700k.  He’s telling this kid he’s not getting his clips and to fuck off, and trying to sound like a big shot while doing it.  He’s not “joking” he’s fucking this kid over.  Footage is probably already deleted
[close]

I think this is the nuts of it.

Also, this kid could of at least said please.

he's a kid lmao, how are people more critical of a KID than a grown ass adult exploiting them for a dead brand