Author Topic: Problems with USA skateboarding team  (Read 32116 times)

Miller92

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -282
Re: Problems with USA skateboarding team
« Reply #270 on: August 04, 2022, 12:52:56 PM »
This entire thread is garbage and I cannot believe Brink is here, YET AGAIN, acting like a 15-year-old. 

The dude is wack. 

tonitonne

« Reply #271 on: August 04, 2022, 01:15:51 PM »
Brink is a rollerblader is it really that unexpected for him to be whack?

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #272 on: August 04, 2022, 01:26:08 PM »
Expand Quote
brink, no matter how much max sucks, you just publicly stated something that should be privately discussed between him and bryce’s mother. she’s a little fucking kid who’s definitely reading this. you crossed a big line with that. sucks about people talking about your girlfriend on here or whatever but you need to realize your actions are horrible for a girl who’s got nothing to do with this. you’re a grown ass man who should know right from wrong. 
[close]

Expand Quote
brink, no matter how much max sucks, you just publicly stated something that should be privately discussed between him and bryce’s mother. she’s a little fucking kid who’s definitely reading this. you crossed a big line with that. sucks about people talking about your girlfriend on here or whatever but you need to realize your actions are horrible for a girl who’s got nothing to do with this. you’re a grown ass man who should know right from wrong. 
[close]

Thanks Dad

i’m like 20 years younger than you

BRINK

• Rep: -936
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #273 on: August 04, 2022, 03:43:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks Dad
[close]

Ok then act your age!

BRINK

« Reply #274 on: August 04, 2022, 03:45:31 PM »
This entire thread is garbage and I cannot believe Brink is here, YET AGAIN, acting like a 15-year-old. 

The dude is wack. 

I agree. This thread was way cooler when the dude with all the sad frog youtube spam came in and ruined it. I was hoping that was the end. But since y’all wanna chime in to put your Karen takes on it … here were are as usual!

Mall Grab Mike

• Rep: -9
« Reply #275 on: August 04, 2022, 04:48:57 PM »
USA Skateboarding has been going downhill since the Mu$ka invented the Mu$kaTwist.
540 degrees of pure boomboxes and backpacks changed the face of the Olympics.

BRINK

« Reply #276 on: August 04, 2022, 05:03:22 PM »
USA Skateboarding has been going downhill since the Mu$ka invented the Mu$kaTwist.
540 degrees of pure boomboxes and backpacks changed the face of the Olympics.

Visor beanies fucked up everything

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #277 on: August 04, 2022, 06:34:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks Dad
[close]

[close]

Ok then act your age!

you are truly a horrible person if you don’t get what i was saying

BRINK

« Reply #278 on: August 04, 2022, 07:45:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks Dad
[close]

[close]

Ok then act your age!
[close]

you are truly a horrible person if you don’t get what i was saying

Are you mad? Or just DISAPPOINTED?

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #279 on: August 04, 2022, 07:48:00 PM »
Brink, I'll send you 15 bitcoin if you can manage to not reply to this thread ever again.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

TheWineClub

• Rep: 41
« Reply #280 on: August 04, 2022, 07:48:55 PM »
I wonder if I’ll have this much time to spend on slap when I’m almost 50

BRINK

« Reply #281 on: August 04, 2022, 08:04:06 PM »
Brink, I'll send you 15 bitcoin if you can manage to not reply to this thread ever again.

Your broke ass doesnt have that anyway

BRINK

« Reply #282 on: August 04, 2022, 08:04:35 PM »

You most certainly will considering how much time you are here already.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
« Reply #283 on: August 04, 2022, 08:05:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Your hubris will be your downfall. I could have made you rich beyond your wildest dreams.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Sketch Hitchcock

• Rep: 162
« Reply #284 on: August 04, 2022, 08:05:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Didn’t even last 20 minutes

jamersonbass

• Rep: 70
« Reply #285 on: August 04, 2022, 08:08:55 PM »

Would gnar.

BRINK

« Reply #286 on: August 04, 2022, 08:09:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Just like none of you can resist replying about me and trying to insult me. It's all the same dipshit. That's why y'all get so butthurt about me. My presence here is a direct reflection of what this place is and how you all act. I've been doing it for 15 years whenever I need to promote anything.

Sketch Hitchcock

« Reply #287 on: August 04, 2022, 08:13:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Just like none of you can resist replying about me and trying to insult me. It's all the same dipshit. That's why y'all get so butthurt about me. My presence here is a direct reflection of what this place is and how you all act. I've been doing it for 15 years.

Says it all

BRINK

« Reply #288 on: August 04, 2022, 08:16:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Just like none of you can resist replying about me and trying to insult me. It's all the same dipshit. That's why y'all get so butthurt about me. My presence here is a direct reflection of what this place is and how you all act. I've been doing it for 15 years.
[close]

Says it all

Works every time. I could literally go engage on almost any thread here ... about the topic at hand, and it would turn into an assault on me and completely derail. It's fucking incredible really.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #289 on: August 04, 2022, 08:18:43 PM »
Brink, talk about something we care about and get us some answered re: Tiago/Dime

BRINK

« Reply #290 on: August 04, 2022, 08:21:05 PM »
Brink, talk about something we care about and get us some answered re: Tiago/Dime

I could get you all an entire scoop and every fucking thing you want to know and the truth about everything in the industry and ya'll would still verbally assault and not believe me and tell me I'm lame. Hahhaha. So no. In fact, that's already happened multiple times in the past.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #291 on: August 04, 2022, 08:32:44 PM »
brink u rock

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1290
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #292 on: August 04, 2022, 08:48:11 PM »
Brinks been pretty open about his autism and if you know about it and still continue to engage, that is pretty pointless and petty.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #293 on: August 04, 2022, 08:58:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I could get you all an entire scoop and every fucking thing you want to know and the truth about everything in the industry and ya'll would still verbally assault and not believe me and tell me I'm lame. Hahhaha. So no. In fact, that's already happened multiple times in the past.

Brink, slap posters are not a monolith.   Many of us aren’t antagonistic towards you whatsoever.

Sketch Hitchcock

« Reply #294 on: August 04, 2022, 09:12:37 PM »
Sorry if we ever hurt you Brink, come back to us…

BRINK

« Reply #295 on: August 04, 2022, 09:19:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Brink, slap posters are not a monolith.   Many of us aren’t antagonistic towards you whatsoever.

Quite aware of both points. Just like I never antagonize anyone here. I simply react.

BRINK

« Reply #296 on: August 04, 2022, 09:20:22 PM »
Sorry if we ever hurt you Brink, come back to us…

If anyone here was capable of hurting me … it would have happened ages ago.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #297 on: August 04, 2022, 11:19:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Quite aware of both points. Just like I never antagonize anyone here. I simply react.

I know, but I think you tend to over-react (not overreact).   You know the deal here.   The more you dig in, the more others will as well and it just makes it unpleasant all around.   

Now go get us some scoops

BRINK

« Reply #298 on: August 05, 2022, 01:04:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I know, but I think you tend to over-react (not overreact).   You know the deal here.   The more you dig in, the more others will as well and it just makes it unpleasant all around.   

Now go get us some scoops

It’s all just one big piss take. Trust me.

bohemian

• Rep: -303
« Reply #299 on: August 05, 2022, 01:07:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You most certainly will considering how much time you are here already.

lmao