Author Topic: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon  (Read 280917 times)

yghartsyrt

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 244
Re: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon
« Reply #3360 on: October 02, 2023, 09:33:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Video Idea: "I did every trick Beatrice Domond can do in one session" Whose going to be the ultimate troll and get this done!?
[close]
lol I thought about doing this but I’m already in the hot seat here but I’ll do it anyway
[close]
Will there be a new gofundme for that?
[close]
yeah if you set it up
[close]

are you bunting the bunt?
[close]
oh no….

lol. Would gnar

Septa Bus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -58
Expand Quote
This is shaping up to be Bunt of the Year
[close]
I hope you like home runs fucker

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #3362 on: October 02, 2023, 04:49:23 PM »
Expand Quote

side note i want to see beatrice skate transtion. someone's transition skating speaks volumes how well rounded someone is
[close]

You seen that King vlog where Tyshawn tries to skate the Supreme bowl. Tripped me out how he can't even axle stall a mellow worden ramp.

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 119
« Reply #3363 on: October 02, 2023, 04:59:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

side note i want to see beatrice skate transtion. someone's transition skating speaks volumes how well rounded someone is
[close]

You seen that King vlog where Tyshawn tries to skate the Supreme bowl. Tripped me out how he can't even axle stall a mellow worden ramp.
[close]

He has the body of a stick figure and the pop of a bouncy ball. His front shove at the end was incredible!

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1267
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3364 on: October 02, 2023, 05:30:29 PM »

Banned from the room

« Reply #3365 on: October 02, 2023, 06:23:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I fuckin knew he gots some ramp powers.
He's too good not to have at least some.

I have only known one person who I've skated with a lot who couldn't ramp. Ramping is easy af. All it is is rolling.
The hard part is learning to knee slide.

Everyone can do all their flat tricks below coping. It just takes time. It's actually easier to do everything in transition once you get the timing of the second of weightlessness.

I wish I had access to a lil wooden vert ramp. Or a really tight mini pool.

Those mini ass tight pools are the greatest shit ever.
I don't even care about airs. I just wanna put a hard line together and slide some 3s.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -274
« Reply #3366 on: October 02, 2023, 06:32:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

He’s so fucking good - and normal kits make his footage even better in my opinion.

Banned from the room

« Reply #3367 on: October 02, 2023, 06:55:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

He’s so fucking good - and normal kits make his footage even better in my opinion.

He's looking good.

B's penny loafers his older( soty ) shoe the fast break and the Tiago shoe was my choices today

All on sale at orchard.

I really wanted the b shoe but I cannot buy vans without holding them. I been burnt too much by the pointed little things. My feet are bothering me.

I almost got the Nyjah shoe to be ironic and I was looking at the Ishod too. All on sale rn.

I chose in the end the black Tiago shoe.its my first ever NB shoe though I am still owed a shoe from my internship. That's pre numeric. ML Carr he owes.

The reason I chose those over the others is I wanna protect my feet rn.

I almost got the fade but I think it was a half size off.

I also got pepper grip. The sparkling stuff. It's because of Chris. They should give him a raise.

Jessup is my shit. I hope I'm not disappointed with either choice.

I was really going to get the chukka. It's on sale too but my feet hurt way too much.

Fast breaks next time probably. That's my favorite shoe

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
« Reply #3368 on: October 02, 2023, 07:12:16 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

bowl guys love saying shit like this, but will never do a kickflip on flat to prove the opposite.
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Banned from the room

« Reply #3369 on: October 02, 2023, 07:15:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

bowl guys love saying shit like this, but will never do a kickflip on flat to prove the opposite.

Gnared

let’s go home

• Rep: 35
« Reply #3370 on: October 02, 2023, 11:05:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I’ve never been there but I’m pretty sure the Supreme bowl isn’t just ”a mellow wooden ramp”.

Banned from the room

« Reply #3371 on: October 02, 2023, 11:42:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I’ve never been there but I’m pretty sure the Supreme bowl isn’t just ”a mellow wooden ramp”.

I ain't been either but I've seen footage. Looks fun. I wanna go desperately

Septa Bus

• Rep: -58
« Reply #3372 on: October 03, 2023, 03:34:19 AM »
if you want a autograph nollie tre  dm set up the go fundme
Expand Quote
This is shaping up to be Bunt of the Year
[close]

manysnakes

« Reply #3373 on: October 03, 2023, 08:52:00 AM »
In the era between the end of vert skating and backyard ramp culture, and the rise of the public skatepark, you could grow up in a certain area and skate street almost exclusively, with no access of any kind of ramps. That isn't going to be applicable to a skater born in New York City in 1998, though.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 10:56:35 AM by manysnakes »

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 309
« Reply #3374 on: October 03, 2023, 08:59:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
oh no….
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
if you want an autograph dm me
Do you sell your used condom beanies?

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1193
  • old and in the way
« Reply #3375 on: October 03, 2023, 09:55:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I've been there and it isn't mellow. People are just looking for reasons to hate on Tyshawn.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1267
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3376 on: October 03, 2023, 10:55:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
oh no….
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
if you want an autograph dm me
[close]
Do you sell your used condom beanies?
to the right customer, I’ll sell (you) my used underwear and socks.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #3377 on: October 03, 2023, 11:21:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

He has the body of a stick figure and the pop of a bouncy ball. His front shove at the end was incredible!

Had to rewatch a few times but wasn’t that a hard flip at the end? Was so effortless

diplodocus

• Rep: 162
  • long neck
« Reply #3378 on: October 03, 2023, 03:40:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I will fully admit I have a double standard when it comes to this. I expect street skaters to do more than just axel and rock fakie, but I don't expect all transition skaters to have a huge bag of flatground.

kelbywest

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3379 on: October 06, 2023, 05:19:17 AM »
Anybody catch Gary Roger's comment on skateline this week? He shit-talked the "Keepsake" video and asked what Vans is doing lately. "Beatrice got a shoe, Fabiana got the boot". Well put.

manysnakes

« Reply #3380 on: October 06, 2023, 07:06:39 AM »
Anybody catch Gary Roger's comment on skateline this week? He shit-talked the "Keepsake" video and asked what Vans is doing lately. "Beatrice got a shoe, Fabiana got the boot". Well put.

That’s impossible, I have been assured that all criticism of Beatrice is inherently racist.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1132
« Reply #3381 on: October 06, 2023, 07:59:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That’s impossible, I have been assured that all criticism of Beatrice is inherently racist.

Gary does toss around the the n-word a lot…

kelbywest

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3382 on: October 06, 2023, 08:47:57 AM »
Gary Rogers is the son of Uncle Ruckus confirmed

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #3383 on: October 09, 2023, 04:17:53 PM »
Has anyone noticed the decline in promotion she is getting?
Shes tagging imactive accounts on instagram and reposting her clips to her own story hahshaha
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1132
« Reply #3384 on: October 09, 2023, 06:42:06 PM »
Has anyone noticed the decline in promotion she is getting?
Shes tagging imactive accounts on instagram and reposting her clips to her own story hahshaha

Eh, summers over. That whole marketing cycle is probably just over. Remember how at the beginning of the year Vans was all about Zion? He had a whole collection.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #3385 on: October 13, 2023, 06:47:31 AM »
A message from Beatrice to this thread.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

addie pray

• Rep: -527
  • u a whole goofy
« Reply #3386 on: October 13, 2023, 07:00:56 AM »
the only people i see w/ shirts like that look like art teachers and weird anime dirtbags

manysnakes

« Reply #3387 on: October 13, 2023, 07:35:26 AM »
"non-existing"

Banned from the room

« Reply #3388 on: October 13, 2023, 09:01:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Had to rewatch a few times but wasn’t that a hard flip at the end? Was so effortless

I frickin love this kid. If I was an industry kook definitely be trying to work with king.
I believe in this kid. I feel they are 110 the future of street because he's set new standards for a ton of shit.

When people do similar people will use TJ as a measuring stick for years and years to come.

It's like he and Westgate and Tiago rn....

I also like these guys on this morning tho they all skate different they're on my mind.

CARLOS IQUI.
To me they should be one of the #1 styles in every one's mind. He's the fuckin greatest maybe. Look at his face. He knows he definitely knows he's a legit skate godt. Fucking airport  :-\

I'd like to see more Brian Reed too. I feel like the industry isn't presenting ass like they should be for Brian. Kids a straight up spot murderer with an incredible style. He needs way more attention.

There's one more kid around here I like too but I forgotten his last name so I can't embarrass him rn.

T something or other. I'm going to go find him rn on Instagram. Gonna tell him how much I like his Manny style.

In reality Im bummed as a whole tho.

Wish I could be like these are my favorite local grrls but the industry is blowing it still. There's 0% grrls skating away from the lynch family skatepark.

There's a couple grrls who was cool but skatepark life/ig has made them not so cool anymore it seems. I tried to spark old conversation about street skating and filming but they wasn't interested in talking to me anymore now they are an influencer. Or so I was told by a mutual acquaintance.

Skating must have seemed like a dead end tho i know they got the power.

Let's hope she comes around because I know she's got the power to get on shit.

But yeah

I NEVER see these ladies away from the park. It's sad af. I legit hate the skate park.

I want an all grrl new england STREET skate crew to watch. Just mobbing down the hill from the capital like Donny frickin Barley.

People don't even understand how fuckin incredible that would be.

I'm going to try and give my kid a bloard again. She learned first try back before COVID. Pushing regular and switch no prob. Definitely better than all us boys from the family. We all ate shit first time touching a board. She was able to show us up easily.

The fucking industry is still vibing them tho. Is subconscious or something. She doesn't feel like she's welcome in the boys club.

It breaks my heart because the signs say to me she's got it and she's incredibly beautiful and the most empathetic sweet heart and she's really good at fighting.

She is made for this shit but the desire just isn't there.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 09:25:38 AM by Uncle Flea »

Banned from the room

« Reply #3389 on: October 13, 2023, 09:23:51 AM »
I like Arin but she's not around here to farm more local skaters.

I like B as well just saying. Had she come to Boston with the team I would have tried to bring my kid to meet her.