Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709621 times)

Creachteach

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 110
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #6900 on: December 19, 2022, 02:28:08 AM »
I am stoked that I have this bizarre forum of like-minded people to talk shit with and bounce ideas off like I am somewhat accepted, but at the same time, I am not stoked that this is all I have and am lacking any real adult male friends and am getting chewed out for typing too loud by my significant other who thinks I'm talking to other women. Ripe for some meme.jpg but if she only knew right?

Hey man! Samezies! Let’s be pals. Making friends and finding wholesome people to be around in adulthood is nigh on impossible. Seems as far out as me landing a flip trick.
Im too dumb to figure out how to make this drawing my profile pic.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #6901 on: December 25, 2022, 10:42:45 AM »
I had no idea those beer cans were gonna blow like that.  Its been a long day, it just didn't occur to me.

GroovySinner

• Rep: -79
« Reply #6902 on: December 25, 2022, 07:58:14 PM »
Skateboarding as a whole . I hate how it’s so lame when you see people that are not cool doing it . That’s why I skate when ever I want to and hit spots I find sick . It’s honestly ( hate to use the word ) so cringe . It’s like a fashion show now . I hate it and that’s why if I skate I’m doing sick shit instead it flat boring

chronicbackpain

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 156
« Reply #6903 on: January 02, 2023, 08:48:38 AM »
Nothing is appealing from the Uprise and Cowtown sale. I’ve been buying shit weekly since Black Friday/Cyber Monday and have enough gear to last me at least two years.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #6904 on: January 19, 2023, 09:34:35 PM »
Had a rough year last year. I spent most of it keeping myself too busy to feel things. Eventually I spiraled down pretty hard.
It's been rough and I've struggled moving past my ex. But, this week I dug up the remains of my fence after my neighbors yard burned. SOmething about putting the anger and frustration and the low mental energy helped me accept that, while we put so much work and love into things. It may not last, but all you can do is start all over and move on.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #6905 on: January 22, 2023, 12:59:15 AM »
Stoked there was a small layer of snow outside this morning so I grabbed the snow skate to check out if any street spots were snowclad.

Not stoked because in Switzerland, literally the second the first snowflake touches the ground, armadas of snowploughs roam the streets and a myriad of janitors and squareheads are immediately shovelling their driveways.

However, there is this one alley behind the tennis club that‘s closed to the public because some reconstruction work is going on so nobody shovels or salts/gravels the alley. It has a slight incline and had just enough snow for some downhill lines. I got my ollies, pop shoves (reg and fs) as well as a lovely kickflip real quick, then ollied a piece of wood and went back home stoked. Nice start into the day.

Stoked to be soaking in the bathtub now warming up, it was 26 F outside. Getting out later again with the rain set up to get so e slappies… Have a blessed Sunday y‘all.
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

chronicbackpain

• Rep: 156
« Reply #6906 on: January 22, 2023, 12:56:09 PM »
A shop is selling $30 sets of Indy but they're also selling Gator boards.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6907 on: January 23, 2023, 10:03:36 AM »
Jeremy Klein liking my next tinder dates photos on IG.

Yes she looks exactly like what you're thinking

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -453
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #6908 on: January 23, 2023, 12:22:31 PM »
Jeremy Klein liking my next tinder dates photos on IG.

Yes she looks exactly like what you're thinking
HAHAHAHAHA legendary, good luck

Went to the park the other night on a whim and ended up needing a rolling paper to fix the only cig I brought with me. Approached some of the cool guys at the end of the park and asked if they had one. Two of them start coolguying me (which blows my mind because they fucking sucked at skating, like who does that, sorry I guess I’m a pussy for being super polite and respectful when I’m asking for something) Alpha cool guy asks me if I needed it for weed, explain the situation and he just gives me a cig, super nice about it. I was really annoyed with the other kids but it kinda made my night, sometimes you can’t worry about what everybody thinks, just good people. Ended up having a great time.

Next day my knees felt surprisingly good so I went to another park to dork around a bit. Forgot it was Sunday and place was packed. Decided to warm up a bit before I went in and started skating a little flat. Some random super stoned guy walks straight up to me and wordlessly gives me an airplane bottle of fireball. I take it and he gives me a fist bump. I thank him profusely and he walks off without saying a word. Walk into the park, sit down on the bench, drink it, realize im not going to do my fifteen minute stretching routine in front of a bunch of teenagers, immediately call my girl and tell her im headed over. Leave after doing two halfhearted stationary flatground ollies. Have to get in everybody’s way to get out of the park too. Incredibly cringe behavior but it was a fun moment

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 963
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #6909 on: January 25, 2023, 07:07:22 AM »
I'm famous....

But for bad things mostly. People tell some of my story and it usually ends poorly.

I just hope that we stay friends IDC about much else.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -453
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #6910 on: February 02, 2023, 07:20:04 PM »
Heard through the grapevine a kid from my home area/county just got off blind flow and is officially on a well known brand :)

The brand is snake farm :(

lilboosie

• Rep: 226
« Reply #6911 on: February 03, 2023, 11:20:52 AM »
No longer have the job I've been working at and thus loss therapy be given through them so I'm kind of worried and bummed about that

But I'm glad i don't work there/the hours and commute. And have a better job I'm starting with better hours.

More importantly I can skate more now. Or actually skate. So excited about a proper schedule though. I was expecting to take a pay cut but just cared about my sanity currently.

Blind Fisherman

« Reply #6912 on: February 13, 2023, 08:14:06 AM »
Sore as absolute fuck from taking a ton of slams over the weekend. Still happy I got to skate, though.

roll_dog

« Reply #6913 on: February 20, 2023, 05:48:45 AM »
Stoked that I recently got a job that I like, for a while there I was working jobs I hated or unemployed.

Not stoked that I go in at 8am for now. Waking up before dawn gives me a certain achy, disoriented, slow feeling no matter if I get plenty of sleep.

leafman4000

• Rep: 30
« Reply #6914 on: February 20, 2023, 07:10:32 AM »
Stoked on getting into some of the different universities that I applied to, but I’m kind of bummed on growing up
I thought skaters were tough and got laid. Way off

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6915 on: February 20, 2023, 05:52:02 PM »
Stoked on my switch powers lately. Definitely got some lines worked out. Will attempt to document soon. Once the second curb goes like the first one I'll bother someone to chase me with a camera. Try to get some mirror shit going. That's always worth documentation.

Not stoked
Today is fucked. Worst day. Chains of worst days.

I'll talk about it later for sure. I was asked not to yet so I won't.
I went for a skate down the curbs did a huge switch Ollie. Bunch of fakie one foots and couldn't escape it. It's just pure atlas shit.

I can only back side grind when I'm upset. All my nose grinders become puss crooks. I'm actually really good at those now. Probably could step to a 6 stair rail because I can do a full flat bar sometimes.

Idk why I'm taking about deflated backside nose grinders.

Also my downstairs neighbor got me to shout at her. She's be yelling at me through the door for days. She frightened my nephew when I was carrying him in the house asleep.

He calls her the bugs bunny witch. He right. She looks exactly like her.

I never shout at neighbors under any circumstances. I'm not saying sorry tho.
(A)pl(E)

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
« Reply #6916 on: February 23, 2023, 11:32:29 AM »
My local shop did a giveaway for 2 sets of trucks and I somehow reverse psychology'd them into letting me win one set.
You had to comment why you need these trucks, and I just wrote something like "I absolutely do not need them" because I thought it was funny (it wasn't).

Decided that I'm keeping them and giving away 2 other sets of my trucks to some kids. But I really shouldn't have won and kinda felt bad about it.

MorningSesh

• Rep: 76
« Reply #6917 on: February 23, 2023, 06:59:43 PM »
Henry Sanchez. Was stoked on his instagram and seeing him still put in work at his age on the board. Not stoked on a lot of the dumb shit I see him post that make him come across really out of touch. I should definitely take a break off instagram..

Jebediah

• Rep: 110
« Reply #6918 on: February 23, 2023, 09:24:52 PM »
I got to spend some time with a girl I like a lot who was visiting from out of state. Now she's gone back and I'm alone again.

urban purple

• Rep: 8
« Reply #6919 on: February 24, 2023, 04:51:51 AM »
Stoked that I got a job today and have a date tommorow with a girl ive liked for a while

Not stoked that I havent been skating much lately and when I do skate it feels like ive started all over again

roll_dog

« Reply #6920 on: February 24, 2023, 01:10:09 PM »
Stoked that I got a job today and have a date tommorow with a girl ive liked for a while

Not stoked that I havent been skating much lately and when I do skate it feels like ive started all over again

Can relate, have not been showing it enough love and I've been getting what I deserve.

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 367
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6921 on: February 24, 2023, 06:57:26 PM »
About a year and a half ago I spent one of my work bonuses on a bunch of new clothes, as well as some comfort items like pillow cases and towels.  It was the first time I ever put effort towards dressing nice and what not.  I lost a ton of body fat and put on a bunch of muscle since then.  Even my underwear is sagging now.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6922 on: February 25, 2023, 08:25:12 PM »
My heart feels exposed to the elements. Mostly unfiltered radiation at light speed. It funnels and spins a turbine in my stomach and I feel like I ate too many Tacos and beers.

The snow compound this 6 fold. I had just shoveled out the curbs. Now it's snowing again.
I did it at around 2pm so the entire neighborhood could see. This little spot I'm serious about keeping it it.

I feel like I'm dying.

I had to tell on Karen to the LL. She is causing crazy problems.

I'm stoked my curbs are excepted in the neighborhood
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 09:00:29 PM by Uncle Flea »
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6923 on: February 26, 2023, 09:53:01 PM »
Things have chilled since ask the landlord to tell my neighbor to back off.
I have seen the inld kook who was half stepping to me from lower ground. Clearly not about tactics or definitely miss judged a mofo. Or they knew that I'm too grown to just house a fool with zero chances.
Great power great responsibility. My power is speed and one has to go to the hospital to have my rotting teeth removed like a snapper.

Don't matter now. Shits chill I gotta let it go.

I got the executor of the wills number today. I also heard some alarming things. That there's some confusion over who's actually executor. I take that as someone distant is but hurt over change. Maybe some closer. There has be tons of answers that make no sense. Seems they're playing to my illnesses but don't remember what they are.

Hyper vigilance is one hell of a motivator when dealing with the PTSD farm my family is.

Here's the plan. I'm going to call the woman and give her my condolences. Tell her about my feelings and recent experiences about her cousin my grandmother. And let her know if she needs any help clearing the apartment to storage I'm available.

This is my current contact information.

If you don't mind I'd like to talk about the will
 What is going to happen going forward? My I speak to the lawyer so I can potentially get the automobile that Cheryl left for me. If like to know about when I can start to use it so I can better help the family and play more concerts and practice more.

Is this the right track? Or am I being a pilled out mess fighting my sleep meds to vent and ask for advice?

My guilty baseline feeling has been triggered into something is wrong and I'm not in the loop
(A)pl(E)

thanksgiving

« Reply #6924 on: February 28, 2023, 10:01:19 PM »
an ex of mine who moved away 2 years ago(broke up on good terms, just ran it out until she moved) and i never totally got over liked one of my instagram posts from over a year ago... wtf? must have been an accident but idk how to feel about this and its all in my head now.

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #6925 on: March 01, 2023, 10:19:24 AM »
dm her like a man

Tom Pearl

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #6926 on: March 01, 2023, 02:10:19 PM »
i was planning on skating today but i ended up jerking off around noon and now i just have no motivation at all and its such a nice day out

thanksgiving

« Reply #6927 on: March 01, 2023, 08:58:49 PM »
dm her like a man
for what purpose tho, she lives on the other side of the country

Acid Drop

• Rep: -61
  • Everyone sucks but me
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6928 on: March 01, 2023, 11:02:15 PM »
Taking a huge dump so big that I wonder if it's ever going to stop. It feels like your intestines are being left behind. Almost as if you're getting ready to leave your body, it's over. Then, as you try to mentally grasp what has just happened, you begin to have an elated sense of self worth, a light feeling of general euphoria, like you have just made some great achievement that is unlikely to ever happen again in your life. This was an event of a lifetime, the biggest shit I ever took and if I were to show you, you would be so amased that you would want to service me sexually, right there, next to it.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 11:09:50 PM by Acid Drop »
What-ah? Ah-how-wha? huh? You're confused, you're alone, it's Saturday night, you have no pants on

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6929 on: March 04, 2023, 12:39:51 PM »
The new Attack on Titan episode was so epic. I laughed, cried, and was in total shock. It just sucks that I will have to wait until the fall to see the ending to the anime.