Author Topic: The Ex. Girlfriend Thread  (Read 19744 times)

killatape

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: The Ex. Girlfriend Thread
« Reply #150 on: November 05, 2007, 11:03:54 AM »
jeezys last bitch was productive, shitty in bed, but a nigga got some shoes, board, and a laptop out of the deal. not to mention hella weed and reeses cups. and brain. what did this bitch get? hmm, i ate the puss, cuz im a freak and enjoy it, and uh,,,,,,..................oh yeah i bought her a pack of cigarettes once. dumb ho

Fuckin hilarious. You made out pretty nice in that deal.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #151 on: November 05, 2007, 11:06:21 AM »
17 getting head in the living room while my parents were away on business.
my girlfriend is blowing me me in the living room, and I have my shirt off
my parents come home early, open the door and my mom says "hello?, we caught an earlier flight"
I blow my load at the same time, the girl spills it on hershirt a little
I pull my apnts up, put on my shirt, and go say hi to my parents, with my shirt on inside out and a cum spot on my jeans
and my girlfriend at the time (i'm 24 now) comes up afew moments after me with a little cum spot just below the neck of her shirt
pretty awkward, my dad gave me an awkward half assed sex talk the next day

your dad seriously didn't give you any props on that? that's messed up

killatape

« Reply #152 on: November 05, 2007, 11:13:29 AM »
Expand Quote
17 getting head in the living room while my parents were away on business.
my girlfriend is blowing me me in the living room, and I have my shirt off
my parents come home early, open the door and my mom says "hello?, we caught an earlier flight"
I blow my load at the same time, the girl spills it on hershirt a little
I pull my apnts up, put on my shirt, and go say hi to my parents, with my shirt on inside out and a cum spot on my jeans
and my girlfriend at the time (i'm 24 now) comes up afew moments after me with a little cum spot just below the neck of her shirt
pretty awkward, my dad gave me an awkward half assed sex talk the next day

[close]

your dad seriously didn't give you any props on that? that's messed up

For real, that's what dads are for.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #153 on: November 05, 2007, 12:40:14 PM »
daughter = the talk followed by long punishment and curfews

son = props followed by, "you used a condom right? she looked a little sketchy to me and any girl that puts your shit in her mouth is probably a ho"

beeda weeda

« Reply #154 on: November 05, 2007, 12:46:48 PM »
hahaha, naw man. back then my dad and me were not close at all.  things were always awkward. He was stoked I think, but he was more worried about me getting the girl pregs, cause she had a future, and scholarships I was just a dirty skater peice of shit.
they weren't pissed at all, it was just an awkward situation, in later years he saw me baging a girl in my basement, and was just like, oh you're home.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #155 on: January 20, 2008, 10:08:52 AM »
so i met my ex by accident, we talked the first time since i broke up one year ago. she complained about my new glasses and the way i dress, she told me about how she fucks around ... best thing: "i don't even remember that we had sex ...". i was okay with that what she said, because she looks ugly.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #156 on: January 20, 2008, 10:12:53 AM »
Thank God my ex goes to a different school. I haven't seen her in months.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

jack sandwich

• Rep: 21
  • lost in the sauce.
« Reply #157 on: January 20, 2008, 10:23:06 AM »
I wouldn't say I'm friends with my ex-fiancee, per se, but we do talk and it's cordial.  Now that we've both moved on, her on the one hand, being married and pregnant, and me on the other hand, being alone and on the verge of therapy again, it's cool, you know?

i'll succumb to this as well.

89-90pistons

« Reply #158 on: January 20, 2008, 12:35:08 PM »
sex with ex's is always solid.

Destroy AND/OR Destroy

« Reply #159 on: January 20, 2008, 12:55:14 PM »
sex with exs is always solid.

Co-signed.
The last ex accused Jeff of being selfish.
Broken up, but there are still a couple drunk ex-sex sessions once in a blue moon.
There are still good feelings in it. Love, but the hate makes it even better. Jeff released little Jeffs, hoping that her (the ex) skin would catch fire or that her (the ex) parents would visit her (the ex) for a special occasion, and enter with her (the ex) ass up.
Sparks through the dark, Im diggin in the dirt,
Or diggin in your brains or your skirt.

89-90pistons

« Reply #160 on: January 20, 2008, 01:10:54 PM »
My ex girlfriend lives in Chicago, last spring me and a friend went out there to skate and I hit her up. I butt fucked her, and the next day she blew me, and my weekend old skatenuts. knocked her down a peg or two.

Severin

• Rep: -9
« Reply #161 on: January 20, 2008, 01:14:17 PM »
She lasted just over a week before she started calling me again. It was late and I was already asleep, I'm glad I didn't answer and I don't think I'm gonna call her back.

rollforever

• Rep: 0
  • Never heard of it
« Reply #162 on: January 20, 2008, 06:58:31 PM »
one of my exes has my filmer board.......bitch wont give it back  >:(
Skateboarding ruined my life

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
« Reply #163 on: January 20, 2008, 07:08:30 PM »
My ex girlfriend lives in Chicago, last spring me and a friend went out there to skate and I hit her up. I butt fucked her, and the next day she blew me, and my weekend old skatenuts. knocked her down a peg or two.

aaahahahahahha so fucking rad
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

boobtube

• Rep: 7
  • This shit right here nigga!
« Reply #164 on: January 20, 2008, 07:15:56 PM »
I just broke up with my chick like 3 weeks ago, after a lil over 2 years.  I never wanted to have a relationship with her(just hit and be out), it just kinda happened.  She was crazy obsessive and never trusted me for shit, always thought I was sketchy cause I didn't care what she did.(plus the bullshit her stupid freinds were feeding her didnt help)  Now were on bad terms, and im visiting some freinds so I havnt seen her pretty much since the break up.   Blah blah blah....

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • brofessional
« Reply #165 on: January 20, 2008, 07:54:53 PM »
I just broke up with my chick like 3 weeks ago, after a lil over 2 years.  I never wanted to have a relationship with her(just hit and be out), it just kinda happened.  She was crazy obsessive and never trusted me for shit, always thought I was sketchy cause I didn't care what she did.(plus the bullshit her stupid freinds were feeding her didnt help)  Now were on bad terms, and im visiting some freinds so I havnt seen her pretty much since the break up.   Blah blah blah....

introduce her to my ex theyd make a perfect fucking couple
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

boobtube

• Rep: 7
  • This shit right here nigga!
« Reply #166 on: January 20, 2008, 08:34:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Glad im not the only one...  my last 2 were the same fucking way.  They were really good at convincing me im the fucked up one.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #167 on: January 20, 2008, 09:26:17 PM »
my only ex was my girlfriend durring my senior year of highschool, for that whole school year, I'm pretty sure she was cheating for the last couple weeks with some douche, and she broke up with me on grad day, probably to bang that dude over the summer guilt free.

It's been like 5 years and I haven't bumped into her since, which is kinda astronomical, considering all the random fucks from my past I bump into regularly. Maybe she died?
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

tony hawk

« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2008, 09:41:11 PM »
the same girl for like two years but she came into my work one day on accident with this guy shed been sneaking around with

hahah how dumb can you fucking be

it was an interesting shift, needless to say

that was the last straw with her, so much bull shit.

ex girlfriend plays the " i cant eat or sleep " card which is funny

meanwhile ive never been happier with the new female.   8)

mikefork

« Reply #169 on: January 20, 2008, 09:57:09 PM »
my ex-girlfriend story isn't nearly as good as some of the ones in here, but i'll give it a go since it made my day
two weeks ago i was walking down the main street in town, and saw my exgirlfriend heading down the street in my way. i see her start to stare at me so i calmly raise my arm and flip her off. i kept looking forwards the whole time without making eye contact. again, not as good of a story as every other in here, but it felt awesome and made my day

Mouse

• Rep: 8
« Reply #170 on: January 20, 2008, 09:59:32 PM »
never had a girlfriend.....they only lead to pain. Do i get gnars for honesty? LOL

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • brofessional
« Reply #171 on: January 21, 2008, 06:29:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Glad im not the only one...  my last 2 were the same fucking way.  They were really good at convincing me im the fucked up one.

yea i dated this dude and lived with him, so regular. i somehow got stuck, never really cared. dude got pissed when id skate, when id work, when id hang out with friends. when iw ent home for christmas last year he told me he was going to kill himself if i didnt come back the next day. craaaaazzzyyy

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #172 on: January 21, 2008, 06:37:34 AM »
working on an ex as we speak

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • brofessional
« Reply #173 on: January 21, 2008, 06:41:44 AM »
working on an ex as we speak

hows your stress mouth sickness? if you dont want to break up with her just hide in a closet for a while

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #174 on: January 21, 2008, 06:45:14 AM »
ive found out recently, that if i hide from her in a closet she will eventually find me. my mouth stress blisters have gone away since then. i partied in boston this weekend to relieve some stress, seems to have worked. i'll have to deal with her wrath today though since i did not call her last night at all and she has been bitching at me for not calling her. so today could be it im thinking.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • brofessional
« Reply #175 on: January 21, 2008, 06:54:42 AM »
give me her number ill do it

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #176 on: January 21, 2008, 06:58:17 AM »
ha wtf are you going to do

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • brofessional
« Reply #177 on: January 21, 2008, 07:01:21 AM »
drunk dials

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #178 on: January 21, 2008, 07:04:57 AM »
drunk dials

Sounds like a plan. I'll tell her you're gay...
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #179 on: January 21, 2008, 07:07:27 AM »
she could kill you vic haha