Author Topic: Post the shoes you're wearing.  (Read 4535260 times)

moonordie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Post the shoes you're wearing.
« Reply #30030 on: November 13, 2019, 03:47:44 PM »

I'm wearing these Vans weather resistant slip on mids with fleece on the inside because it's below freezing right now and looks like it's midnight even thought it's 5 PM. I'm also eating spicy pickles my buddy picked up for me and the farmers market.
Damn those looks nice man. Cool doggo too.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 509
« Reply #30031 on: November 14, 2019, 05:42:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Damn those looks nice man. Cool doggo too.
Thank you for the shoe and doggo compliments

Front Blunt

• Rep: -4
« Reply #30032 on: November 14, 2019, 06:01:47 AM »
Untitled by , on Flickr
New chillers. Spanky g6. I remember when I skated the romero laced and the reynolds g6 and wished there was a combination of the romero upper with the reynolds sole. This is basically that. Very comfy.

Damn, are they really that comfy?? Might have to pull the trigger on those then. Im in the same boat, love the oxford low profile design of the Romero but its just not supportive/comfy enough for an everyday chiller.

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #30033 on: November 14, 2019, 10:43:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Untitled by , on Flickr
New chillers. Spanky g6. I remember when I skated the romero laced and the reynolds g6 and wished there was a combination of the romero upper with the reynolds sole. This is basically that. Very comfy.
[close]

Damn, are they really that comfy?? Might have to pull the trigger on those then. Im in the same boat, love the oxford low profile design of the Romero but its just not supportive/comfy enough for an everyday chiller.

I back the shit out of that shoe personally. The suede is super soft and breaks in nicely, and although i thought the g6 sole would have been a little hard to break it, its actually really comfy and breaks in relatively easy.

As odd as it sounds i went on an 8 mile hike with my spanky's and my feet felt fine afterwards, not that i would suggest doing that though. Mine are caked in MUD unfortunately so i'll have to wash them before i can wear them again :/

sus

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #30034 on: November 14, 2019, 10:46:55 AM »
Greetings from Barcelona bros

I'm bummed i slept on those. i was skating Waller street when i realized the drop happened at 11:56est and that it was 11:56 pst where i was. blew it :/

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #30035 on: November 14, 2019, 12:05:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Untitled by , on Flickr
[close]

[close]

I back the shit out of that shoe personally. The suede is super soft and breaks in nicely, and although i thought the g6 sole would have been a little hard to break it, its actually really comfy and breaks in relatively easy.

As odd as it sounds i went on an 8 mile hike with my spanky's and my feet felt fine afterwards, not that i would suggest doing that though. Mine are caked in MUD unfortunately so i'll have to wash them before i can wear them again :/

How's the heel hold on those? It looks like there's no padding around the heel unlike on the Reynolds G6s. If the heel hold is as nonexistent as it is with the Romero Laced then this might not be a shoe for me. I've got 7 pairs of Reynolds G6s waiting though (and a bunch of other shoes too) so maybe it doesn't matter much if they have good heel hold or not.  :)

sus

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #30036 on: November 14, 2019, 01:20:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Untitled by , on Flickr
[close]

[close]

[close]

How's the heel hold on those? It looks like there's no padding around the heel unlike on the Reynolds G6s. If the heel hold is as nonexistent as it is with the Romero Laced then this might not be a shoe for me. I've got 7 pairs of Reynolds G6s waiting though (and a bunch of other shoes too) so maybe it doesn't matter much if they have good heel hold or not.  :)

To be honest they don't have much of a heel hold. Its comfier than a romero on the heel but also less padded.
However i haven't had any issues with them flying off of my feet when i skate them?

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #30037 on: November 14, 2019, 01:26:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Untitled by , on Flickr
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

To be honest they don't have much of a heel hold. Its comfier than a romero on the heel but also less padded.
However i haven't had any issues with them flying off of my feet when i skate them?

Thanks for info. Good to know. 👍

Everyone has different feet and the Romero Laced barely stay on my feet while walking so I gotta have shoes with good heel hold.  :)

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1290
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #30038 on: November 15, 2019, 04:29:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Untitled by , on Flickr
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Everyone has different feet and the Romero Laced barely stay on my feet while walking so I gotta have shoes with good heel hold.  :)
i don’t have an issue with these or the Romero’s, but I also have a fuller heel and ankle (cankles if you’re feeling mean). I love these so far as chillers. I give shit to emerica for being a bit samey in terms of design but sometimes simple and basic is what I’m in the mood for.

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #30039 on: November 15, 2019, 04:39:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Untitled by , on Flickr
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
i don’t have an issue with these or the Romero’s, but I also have a fuller heel and ankle (cankles if you’re feeling mean). I love these so far as chillers. I give shit to emerica for being a bit samey in terms of design but sometimes simple and basic is what I’m in the mood for.

I really like the simple designs. I hope they keep releasing good looking simple shoes. The Reynolds G6s got a bit too much going on for my taste but are still alright enough and I absolutely love how they fit and skate. Super durable too.

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #30040 on: November 15, 2019, 04:46:49 AM »
Def like the simplicity of those spanky’s especially while giving some cushion. Need to go try em at my local.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #30041 on: November 15, 2019, 05:39:31 AM »
those are easily 20-22 years old. I had many pairs. Cheap, durable and screaming 1998

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #30042 on: November 15, 2019, 09:18:06 AM »
old UCLA blazer highs I grabbed for cheap to try in this cooler weather. Blazers seem to be super cheap and plentiful lately. After a day wearing they’re supportive but definitely no ventilation whatsoever.

Edit: why is Imgur such trash
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 02:44:13 PM by jay_nev »

Violator

• Rep: 73
« Reply #30043 on: November 16, 2019, 03:32:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Untitled by , on Flickr
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

I really like the simple designs. I hope they keep releasing good looking simple shoes. The Reynolds G6s got a bit too much going on for my taste but are still alright enough and I absolutely love how they fit and skate. Super durable too.

Are these super narrow?  Thinking of trying a pair. 

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1290
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #30044 on: November 16, 2019, 04:08:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Untitled by , on Flickr
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Are these super narrow?  Thinking of trying a pair.
I have wide feet but like a tighter fit. These fit comfortably because they are soft on the inside but snug around the edges. I would still try them on but they aren’t narrow by my standards.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 312
« Reply #30045 on: November 19, 2019, 12:58:12 AM »
damn that sole looks solid. but the collar seems too thin for my liking. overall thats a nice looking shoe
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #30046 on: November 19, 2019, 08:22:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Greetings from Barcelona bros
[close]

I'm bummed i slept on those. i was skating Waller street when i realized the drop happened at 11:56est and that it was 11:56 pst where i was. blew it :/

you can still get em here

https://www.lobby-skateshop.de/produkt/reebok-x-bronze-56k-club-c-revenge-black-panton/

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #30047 on: November 20, 2019, 02:54:39 AM »
Damn, I like the look of those a lot.

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #30048 on: November 20, 2019, 06:37:17 AM »

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 437
« Reply #30049 on: November 20, 2019, 11:41:42 AM »

Mine have about 1 more session left in them. Can't bring myself to kill mode them.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Omars_Dad

• Rep: 61
« Reply #30050 on: November 22, 2019, 10:51:32 AM »
just got these NB 288s sneakers last night. Maybe the most comfortable shoe right outa the box I've ever put on. If you're of the puffy shoe era, they feel the way you remember shoes feeling but with a slimmed down look.

hmmmokay

« Reply #30051 on: November 24, 2019, 10:16:02 AM »

Picked these up yesterday, haven't had a pair of blazers in a while and I really like this colorway.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #30052 on: November 24, 2019, 02:19:43 PM »
That's a strong colorway I must say.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

potpie

• Rep: 30
« Reply #30053 on: November 24, 2019, 04:57:46 PM »

Thanks to whoever posted these in the sale thread. Went TTS and they fit great. I have huge wide swollen busted up feet and they feel very stable and not too narrow. Sole feels nice and grippy, probably wont skate them til winter is over though.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 08:07:42 PM by potpie »

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #30054 on: November 26, 2019, 04:07:10 PM »

I'm wearing these Vans weather resistant slip on mids with fleece on the inside because it's below freezing right now and looks like it's midnight even thought it's 5 PM. I'm also eating spicy pickles my buddy picked up for me and the farmers market.

Damn these are sick; didn't know these are a thing. Very tempting I just wish they weren't $90.

sus

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #30055 on: November 26, 2019, 04:18:29 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Damn these are sick; didn't know these are a thing. Very tempting I just wish they weren't $90.

i'm more interested in the spicy pickles tbh

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #30056 on: November 26, 2019, 04:30:34 PM »

<3
Expand Quote
[close]

As Fuck.

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -607
« Reply #30057 on: November 28, 2019, 04:30:59 AM »
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #30058 on: November 29, 2019, 05:40:16 AM »
I did a review for the etnies Czar...just in case anyone is interested in these.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

thebacker

« Reply #30059 on: November 29, 2019, 05:43:01 AM »

respect on the pickles
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 09:13:48 AM by DaveFuck »